All Comments on 'In The Shadow of The Moon Ch. 07.2'

by silentlysilly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Yep,good chapter.Finally they've mated.Very happy for Victoria to finally experience some true love. Looking forward to the next chapter

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Short :(

I've waited for this chapter and then its so short. Don't get me wrong still love it but maybe the next chapter will be longer. I don't mind the wait for a longer chapter. Great work as always :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesom

awesom. you did call it a .2 in the tittle. now post a full up to dae chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please edit or get someone to do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Its a good story,but PLEASE get a proof reader or editor,where you place your comma's and wrong words make it a bit of a challenge to read,but i will be back to read more,its worth reading,and a little longer chapters would be a bonus also,Thanks,keep writing.

no_naysayerno_naysayerover 11 years ago
To your last 'anonymous' poster...

He (must be a he) upbraids you for spelling and grammar... and uses an apostrophe for a plural. Shit, standards on 'Lit' (it isn't in the slightest bit 'literary' any more) are deteriorating.

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyover 11 years ago
Proof-reading...

The comma before every "but" really needs to go.

I like the story but you really do need an editor to make it all that it can be!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
Awesome

I just love this story!!! Please get an editor, so it can really flow. Keep the chapters coming!!!!!!!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I am very glad

that they have finally mated but I am still in suspense from the last chapter! This is the second time that you have finished a chapter on a cliffhanger and then failed to finish it in the beginning of the next chapter. Why do you jump ahead like that? I am still waiting to find out what happened in the dance studio and what happened out in the forest. It's aggravating to feel like you are missing important events in the protagonists' lives.

I hope that in the future you will finish a scene before you jump ahead in time.

I am enjoying it though, so I look forward to more.

silentlysillysilentlysillyover 11 years agoAuthor
In response to the need of an editor

I have two!

I speak without punctuation most of the time or punctuation in the wrong place (which is possible)!

So if YOU know a editor who is a grammar dominatrix, send them my way, because apparently the problem is so distracting to the story.

That being said, until I find a grammar dictator... chapter 8 will have to wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think your story is good. However, you jump location, change characters at the randomest moments, and change what's going on even paragraph by paragraph. This makes it very hard to follow. I have had to reread many of your passages in order to get what you're trying to convey. Once I do, it's great.

Another thing that sort of drives me crazy is when you use the stars to signify a change. Sometimes it's correct, and other times it has me shaking my head in confusion.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
Really

Some fans making the rest wait because the gramma and paragraphs aren't to their liking. It's the authors story. I like the story a lot, but have to wait so that the gramma is better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue

Many of us enjoy the story as it is. I'm anxious for more.

Speedy1106Speedy1106about 11 years ago
For flying kites

This having to wait so long between chapters is getting old big time. Seems almost all the authors are doing it now. There seem to be fewer and fewer authors keeping up their stories now.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
SO,,,im guessing this is the end??

Seems like there should be more,but since you havent posted since 9/12,i guess this is another unfinished one...It was such a good story,,,sucks to leave readers hanging..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish it

more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilentlysilly@silentlysilly
390 Followers
July 28 Just uploaded the EDITED version of chapter 8 sorry for the mix up. Stop leaving rude comments! ****************** September 12 So I just decided to cut it in half and give your two parts so you don't have to suffer through my struggle with the end of this ch...