In the Shed

Story Info
Claire gets dominated in the shed.
2.1k words
4.43
14.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

In the Shed

It is the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday in late September. Even though the worst of summer is over, the air is still hot and dry. Today is particularly bad. When you walk outside, the powerful western Kansas wind makes you feel as if you are walking into a blast furnace. It's the perfect day for what I have planned with Claire. Over the past two years we'd really branched out our kinks and fetishes, but there was one that we hadn't taken much further. She's in the bathroom getting read, and she has no idea how much further I'm going to take it.

When she walks into the bedroom, she seems a little surprised that I'm still fully clothed. She's straightened her hair the way I like it and she's put on her makeup. Her lips are bright red with the lipstick I'd requested. Her fingernails are painted a glossy black. I've laid the outfit on the bed that I want her to wear and she looks over it. I'm sure she can guess what direction I'm taking the day based on the selection. I've picked out a black latex corset with matching panties. There's also a set of fake leather thigh highs that match the latex well. To finish the look, I've brought out a pair of glossy black stiletto heels with straps that go up past her ankle. I watch with my cock tightening in my pants as she gets dressed for me. Lastly, I place a blindfold over her eyes.

"Now what?" she asks, standing at the foot of the bed looking like a sexy temptress.

"I'll guide you," I tell her. "Be careful."

I grab her hand and lead her out of the bedroom. She anticipates me leading her downstairs, so she starts to turn as we near them even though she can't actually see them. I walk passed the stairs and tug her along with me. She gives a confused little grunt but continues along. Her heels click loudly on the wood kitchen floor.

"Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise," I say, and I know it will be because even if she knows the rooms of our house she can't full anticipate where I'm taking her.

I open the garage door and help her carefully step through the doorway. I look at her face, and even with the blindfold, I can see her confusion. The door to the backyard is just a few short steps away and I lead her through this as well. She's a little timid as she steps into the backyard because even though we have a fence, it is the middle of the day. Anyone who is walking by could see her if they looked hard enough. However, she doesn't protest. I lead her across the patio and to the large shed where we keep various tools. She can't see it, but I've taken several things out to create more room in the shed. The door is propped wide open, and she has to step up into the shed as I lead her in.

"Are we in the shed?" she asks.

"Yeah," I reply. "Don't worry. The only people who can see you now would have to be standing in the alley looking through the fence."

"You wouldn't tell me if there were people looking."

"Probably not," I say and slap her ass as she stands there waiting. "The risk of being seen is half the fun."

"Are you feeling alright?" she asks. "You're not normally so...I don't know...like this."

"I'm just getting started," I say and slap her other ass cheek.

I pull her into me and kiss her roughly on the mouth. She melts into me which confirms that despite her mild protests, she is totally into it right now. I break off the kiss and pull her hands in front of her where I quickly handcuff them. I instruct her to put her hands above her hand and then I position her a few steps back. While she thought I was only doing yardwork in the morning, I had tied a rope around a rafter in the shed. Now, I tied the other end of the rope around her handcuffs so that she had to keep her hands above her head. As soon as I'm done tying the knot, she pulls on the rope and gives it a few quick jerks testing it. It holds steady and she stands there tied up in a kinkier way than she ever has been before. I grab the camera that I'd put in there earlier as well and take a few pictures of her. I want her to be able to see what she looked like later.

She sways back and forth a little as she waits for my next move. I kiss her roughly again and then step back around her. I slap her ass hard and she has to take a step forward to keep her balance. However, she moans as she does and braces herself for more. I spank her ass until I'm sure it is stinging and tingling and it is a nice rosy red. I reach around and grab her pussy and grope her hard as I rub my hard cock up against her from behind. I cup and squeeze her pussy this way for a minute or two and then switch to using both hands to squeeze her tits in the corset. I grind my cock against her ass and she pushes back increasing the contact. As I step away, I slap her ass again for good measure.

Next, I walk back in front of her and yank her panties down to her knees. I grope her pussy again and shove two fingers deep inside her. She shudders as I do and whimpers, but she doesn't complain. I coat my fingers in her wetness and then put them in her mouth forcing her to lick them off, and she does so greedily. I get our remote control vibrator out of the bag of goodies I'd planted in the shed. I insert the "U" shaped vibrator in her pussy so that one end will vibrate deep within her activating her g-spot and the other end will simultaneously stimulate her clit. I pull my cellphone out of my pocket and connect it to the vibrator view Bluetooth. I immediately set it on the highest setting with a custom vibration pattern that is designed to go through several quick bursts, then a long period of vibration, followed by a break before starting all over again. I then set a timer for fifteen minutes.

"Fuck," she says as the vibrator starts working. "That feels so good. This is so kinky."

I don't reply, and instead simply pull her panties back up. Because they are latex, they fit her very tightly and cause the vibrator to be pushed into her with even more pressure. She moans louder when the pressure increases. Her tan skin has started to glisten with sweat from the heat and the excitement. Soon she'll be dripping wet all over from her tight black lingerie. I take a few more pictures of her as she stands there receiving continuous pleasure. Each time the pattern resets she convulses as much as she can with her hands tied above her head.

"Fuck," she says after several minutes. "I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"You'll take it as long as I want you to," I tell her and she moans loudly whether from frustration at the lack of relief, or from excitement over the tone in my voice, or from pleasure from the vibrator.

In a few more minutes she starts to beg me to give her a break, but I know she doesn't really need or want one. I'd be able to tell by her voice if she was actually uncomfortable. We've never had need for a safe word because we haven't done anything that required one, but I'm confident in knowing my wife and what she can take and enjoy. In this case, the way she begs tells me that she is in pure bliss. With five minutes left on the timer, I switch the pattern to one that starts off with a 30 second buzz and then a 30 second pause. Then the buzz gets longer and the pause short until the last minute is just a solid buzz at the highest strength. However, she doesn't make it that far before she starts to come violently.

Her heels scuff and scrape the floor as she shifts back and forth moaning loudly. Her climax builds and she's so constrained by her position that there's nothing she can do to alleviate the pressure. The vibrator continues the pattern into the final crescendo and she yells so loud that any of our neighbors who are outside could hear it. Finally she gets the relief of the orgasm ending when the vibrator stops buzzing. I pull her panties down again and take the vibrator out. As I pull it out, a strand of her creamy pussy clings to it. I put it away and pull her panties all the way down and help her step out of them. Before I toss them to the side, I put them in her face and make her breath in her own desire.

I again slap her ass until I'm sure it is tingling and I can see that it is red. With each spanking she yelps and then asks for more. Once I'm done, I pull my jeans down and let my hard cock finally flops free. I put a cock ring on so that it will get even harder and bigger. I spread her legs as wide as they'll go and then I forcefully shove my cock in her pussy from behind. I grope and squeeze her tits as I start to thrust my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. As I hold her roughly, she smells like sex and sweat, and it makes me pound her pussy all that much faster. The heat has me sweating too as I fuck her. She moans continuously throughout the entire fucking.

However, this angle isn't enough to make me come, so I stop as quickly as I started. I untie the rope from her handcuffs and she immediately lets her arms fall in front of her grateful for the relief. However, this is short lived as I grab her and turn her around. I bend her over the workbench and grab her hair, yanking her head back. Her back arches and I begin to fuck her from behind all over again. Her tits are pressed hard against the rough wood of the bench and there's nothing she can do with her hands other than brace herself as best as possible. My balls slap against her as I ram my hard cock in and out of her like a piston. The sound of our sweaty skin slapping together fills the shed.

As I get close to the finish, I pull out again. I pull her backward and then force her down on her knees. I grab her head and guide her mouth to my cock. I again grab a fistful of hair, and then I begin to fuck her mouth. She gags a little and splutters on my hard cock as I shove it in and out of her mouth forcing her to deep throat me repeatedly. She's always wanted me to facefuck her, but I've never quite done it without any inhibitions. However, this time I finally do as I am in complete control of her. I don't warn her as I approach my climax and in moments I'm shooting my hot load into her mouth. There's nothing she can do but open her mouth slightly breaking the seal on my shaft. I keep thrusting as my hot cum fills her throat. Some of it spills out the corners of her mouth as she runs out of room. She's forced to swallow it, and I make sure she swallows all of it. I make her lick off my cock so that it is clean, and she licks her own lips clean of my cum as well.

She stands up and I take off her handcuffs followed by the blindfold. I hand her a towel and try to gauge her reaction. Her eyes are full of wonderment and satisfaction at this unusually aggressive experience and new level of bondage play. She reaches out and strokes my now flaccid dick.

"That was fucking intense," she says. "Next time I'm tying you up like that, and I won't be as nice."

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers