In The Woods Pt. 03

Story Info
"Ain't everything has to be difficult, little girl."
1.1k words
4.24
21.4k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cool breeze rippled through the trees as Scar and I made our way up to the clearing. I expected Judd to come out of the bushes. I expected him to follow me and grab me around the waist, horror movie style, but he didn't. Frogs sang, owls hooted, and small animals hunkered down in their homes while the hunters rose. Soon it would be pitch black and I had nowhere to go. I wasn't thinking about that.

I lit the candle and began to read. Mostly though I mumbled to scar who was busy squaring up to a snapping turtle near the water when he got too close and fell in. He swam around in a circle before he crawled back up on the sand bar and shook. "You showed him, pal."

Scar shook again and huffed.

A night swim did sound good. I shimmied out of my clothes and dove in with a splash. That box of tampons kept breaking into my thoughts. The more I tried not to think about it, the more my stomach grumbled with nausea and the more tender my tits felt. Judd's voice was in my ear, "It's only natural."

During our first month together, he'd repeated that to me over and over again. No matter how much I fought.. it was only natural that my body submit to the mate overpowering me. My cunt couldn't help but lubricate and let him in until he spilled his seed. No more than I could help my arching back, my sounds. So intimate and personal in front of this stranger. All that cum. I closed my eyes and went underwater. My feet pressed down against the sand and I bobbed up to Scar's barking. He hated when we went under. A splash. He was coming to save me. I laughed and swam from him, touching down occasionally until a sharp pain rippled through my foot. I swam to the shore and pulled my feet from the water. Nothing and then a rush of red. A shard of glass was stuck in my foot. "Scar," I mumbled. "We gotta go home."

When I looked up, the dog was nowhere to be found. Great. I'd damaged two pieces of Judd's property. Me and the damned dog.

My clothes were too far away for me to make anything resembling a tourniquet and I was very aware of the eyes I couldn't see deep in the dark woods. Animals who could smell my blood. Animals who could hear my pained cries. When I heard Scar barking again, I yanked around to see him bound through the bushes. On his trail was Judd. His eyes were concerned, panicked until they landed on me. The mess of blood on my foot was dark red and I felt faint. Judd scooped me up like I weighed nothing, his strong hands pulled me to his body. "You're gonna be alright. Relax." I could hear my heartbeat in my foot.

It was a hell of a night.

Judd threaded a needle. "This is going to hurt."

He'd already cleaned the cut, but I needed stitches. "You ain't getting no damn wine and I don't want to hear nothing about it. If you need an attitude adjustment, go ahead and throw a fit like that again." His voice was stern. I'd scared him. "Now, you and I both know your monthly is late. It's natural. You're a woman, I'm a man. We fuck like rabbits. Now stop being a big baby."

I closed my eyes, tears threatened to spill out. "I cannot be pregnant."

"Do you need me to explain science to you or?"

"Shut up."

"As soon as I get this foot fixed, we're going to talk about that mouth of yours."

"Can't wait," I muttered, but I shut up as he began to stitch me back up.

*

A week or so later, I woke up late. Usually, Judd hauled me out of bed to make breakfast. Occasionally, he made breakfast for me which he'd been doing more of lately since I had to limp around which he said was punishment enough for running off and getting myself hurt. Today, he let me sleep in. The hot sun poured through the bedroom windows, heating the place stuffy. I opened the windows in time to hear his truck as it rolled closer. Both of the dogs in the back, barking up a storm which means he went into town and not out on a hunt. Jolie only liked to go to town.

I hobbled to the front room in time for Judd to stroll in with a paper bag. Not from the co-op or the grocery store. From the pharmacy. He pulled out a pink box with a woman in the front holding a particular test in her hand.

I shook my head.

He nodded.

"I'm not taking that thing."

Judd carried me into the bathroom. He was careful of my foot. His broad body blocked the door as he forced my panties to my ankles and made me sit.

"Get away from me," I'd yelled and tried to push past him, but he pressed his hands against my shoulders and then I sat. He yanked the test out of the box.

"Ain't everything has to be difficult, little girl." He held the test between my legs. Hot tears flowed down my cheeks until I relented and pissed on the stupid test.

Five minutes later, I was confirmed pregnant. Judd took me in his arms and gave me warm kisses up across my shoulders and my neck until he carried me, yet again, to bed. He left my panties behind in the bathroom.

He laid me on my back and gently crawled on top of me. "Sweet girl," he purred in my ear. "My sweet girl is going to spread her legs and let me make her feel good."

My hands were against his chest, but I spread my legs and let him mount me. I let him press his fat cock against my slit and then I was full of him, again, and I let him breed me like he'd been doing from the day I came here. My knees were on either side of him. "You're taking my dick so good. Good girl."

When I came, my toes curled hard and he laughed under his breath. He pets my hair. Praised me more. Both of us were covered in a sheen of sweat by the time he filled me with warm cum. His mess dribbled out of me, and rolled down my thighs. I fell asleep with my hand on my soft belly.