In The Woods Pt. 04

Story Info
His strong, worn hand roamed over my belly.
868 words
4.42
23.5k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judd made me breakfast before he headed out. Both of the dogs hopped in the back of his truck and he was gone before I could ask him to get me chocolate. By now he knew. My belly was swollen. I started to show.

A woman who was raised in the mountains, who kept her hair covered, came over twice a week to check on me. She was a midwife. One who didn't think anything of a woman being kept on her back with her ankles in the air out in the woods. She looked down on my city life. We didn't have much in common, but Judd told me if I argued with her anymore he'd take a belt to my rear end and I believed him. He'd only had to do it once before and even though he'd held me afterward, it was a sting I didn't feel the need to feel again.

Mary-Anne's whistle hit my ears before I saw her. She stepped out of the woods, onto the path, and was on my porch before I could hide.

"Knock, knock." Mary-Anne hollered from the porch.

Go away, I thought. I opened the door. "Morning."

She asked me the usual questions about nausea and cravings and how much exercise I was getting. I complained about Judd's advances. He'd been a once-a-night man, sometimes twice a day, but now that my tits were swollen and my belly was round with his child, he had me no less than three times a day. Like a well-balanced diet.

"Good for you," she laughed. "Soon you will like it. No pain?"

No pain. Unless you counted my lower back and my fat ankles.

*


Judd got back that night with treats. He brought chocolate and a better, fluffier pillow for my back, and a pile of new books. I plucked a few from the pile and took my pillow and the chocolate to bed. He sat down at my bedside. "How was Mary-Anne?"

"She told me to tell you to stop humping me so damn much."

He rolled his eyes. "No, she didn't. I asked her and she told me as long as it wasn't hard and I wasn't twisting you into any pretzels, that it was good for you. Good for your blood pressure. Keeps a woman's hormones and even her attitude in line though I'm not sure about the last one with you."

His strong, worn hand roamed over my belly. I already knew he was going to set my ankles apart and go to town. I put the chocolate down and dog eared my book and by the time I'd found a nice safe place to sit the book down, he'd gotten his pants down far enough to shove his cock inside of me for a quick before supper. His cock felt good. I tried to fight that growing need in my body to take his dick. I felt like a pervert. I craved his cock and the harder I tried to fight it.. when he was done and cum was leaking out of my cunt and running down on the bed, I missed his warmth as he slipped away. I'd never say it out loud though.


*

Mary-Anne kept up with her visits and when I was well and truly fat and pregnant, I gave in. It was a lazy Sunday. Judd didn't go hunting or to town. He decided to take a nap while the sun warmed our bedroom. I hung around in the door frame. Judd was naked. His cock twitched in his sleep and I knew how easy he was first thing in the morning. Quick to flip me into whatever position he wanted me to take his cock in. I knew our relationship would change the moment I did it, but I couldn't seem to talk myself out of it. I needed it. I crawled onto the bed. Naked and fresh from a shower. My glowing body smelled like lavender and eucalyptus. "Baby?" He muttered.

I straddled him. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, his eyes blinked open.

"I need it," I groaned, my nails clawed at his chest. "I really need it."

He laughed. "That's natural. Your hormones are going.."

"Don't need a science lesson, I need cock."

He laughed again and obliged by lining himself up with my slit and I sank down on his hard, thick cock. The one that knocked me up. The one that would knock me up again and again. My body had more weight to it. I grew softer every month. His strong fingers dug into my hips as I began to roll them on him. My heavy tits jiggled. Milk slowly leaked down my left one and dribbled on my tummy. My eyes rolled back in my head. I rode him hard for a long time. Using his cock for my own pleasure while he grunted and cursed below me. His cock was so deep it hurt a little, but that's where I wanted it. I wanted to be filled with his cock. His cum. I was his.

The End.

Author's Note: This is the end of this story. There will be no more.