All Comments on 'In the Year of the Cat'

by 1fastguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUK5 months ago

Great story, really inventive concept. I always wondered if Time Passages was a sort of follow on story to Year of the Cat? Have you considered a sequel?

1fastguy1fastguy5 months agoAuthor

Daddy: Thanks for your compliments. That's a good suggestion about a sequel because he has so many 'story' songs to choose from. You probably guessed that I'm a Stewart fan- Year of the Cat is a favourite. The guy is still performing after all these years, and I'd love to see him entertain.

NegamerguyNegamerguy4 months ago

Have loved that song since it came out when I was younger, great story built around it! 5 stars and a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have seen Al Stewart twice. Great story based on a good song. Hope you try another song based story.

StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUK3 months ago

I've been lucky enough to see Al Stewart several times, solo, as a duo, and with full band. He never ceases to entertain. His stories are witty and informative, and he hasn't lost one bit of his musical genius. So many of his songs could be turned into stories now that I think about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1fastguy@1fastguy
My stories often spin off from happenings in my own life, or else reflect my curiosity about a range of things. I like a story with some underlying factual content. It should be about 'something', even if most of the tale is simply sexual fantasy. .