In Time for Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot marvelled at how easily he was treated like a toy at the hands of his sexy, strong girlfriend, making him feel butterflies in his stomach. "Where are we going, baby?" he asked, his voice sounding like an innocent little girl's, which, paired with his semen-covered face made Jenna bite her lip in lust.

"Shower. Then food. Then gym. Then home." She leaned in close to Elliot's ear. "And when we get home, I will fuck you non-stop until you pass out," she purred softly, her words alone causing Elliot to become light-headed. "Sound good?"

He could only respond with a weak nod, to which Jenna responded with an amused giggle. As she proceeded to carry him out of his room towards the bathroom, none of them noticed the sound of the vibrating phone left on Elliot's nightstand. Not that they would have cared anyway. They had other things on their minds.

This was going to be the best summer ever.