In Vivid Color!

Story Info
Subconscious cravings!
1k words
2.96
12.2k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
300 Followers

Author's note; Yes, this really happened! And yes, I had to embellish a bit to make it readable, but not very much!

Most nights, I don't dream, or I don't remember them. But, once or twice a year, I have one of those really intense vivid dreams. Sometimes good, sometimes strange, sometimes bad! This one was a real doozy!

I awoke to the sound of the bedroom door opening and groggily looked at my wife as she closed the door and turned to me with a deep loving smile. I smiled back as I propped myself up on my elbow with a warm, loving feeling filling me!

Her hair was down and mussed, her white blouse unbuttoned below the black lace of her triple D bra as she slowly began to move towards me like a cat stalking its prey. As she got closer, her smile morphing into that naughty smolder I so love, and I was suddenly overcome with giddy anticipation at the sight of glistening streeks and splatters across her cleavage!

My four-foot eleven wife is in her early fifties and workes out at the "Power House" gym three days a week. She is intelligent and thoughtful and has a bubbly, friendly personality. To know her is to love her.

She gracefully stepped out of her pumps as she made her way to the bed, bent down, and kissed me! It was deep and passionate, and she tasted and smelled of sex! But I knew I wasn't kissing my wife. I was kissing the nineteen-year-old little minx that loves everyone and is beholden to no one. Her "alter ego" had come out to play tonight!

She works six to close at a local pub, and most nights, she comes right home, content with the barrage of male attention she gets from the regulars and the occasional stranger that wanders into the pub. She isn't a super-model, but she is terminally cute and oozes sex appeal, and every red blooded-man with a pulse is drawn to her!

Obviously, she didn't come straight home from work tonight as she broke our hot kiss, pushed her chest out, bringing her cum smeared cleavage to my attention. I could tell the cum hadn't been there long, with only a hint of drying at the edges. I hungrily licked one of the bigger blobs off her beautiful breast. "One of the guys left you that present as I was leaving to come home, baby!" she said and then began to tell me about her night.

I thought to myself, one of the guys, only deepening my desire to hear about her night. She curled her fingers into my hair as she told me that everyone was having a great time at the pub, and the conversation got pretty racy just before closing time. One of the regulars asked if she would like to stop by and have a nightcap. My wife agreed and was pleasantly surprised to find out that he had invited two of his buddies to keep the party going.

She told me how she sat on the couch between two of the guys, and it wasn't long before she was taking turns kissing them as they unbuttoned her blouse and began groping her big tits and playing with her nipples!

I worked my way into her cleavage, happily cleaning and thinking, I know her nipples are directly connected to her pussy, and I'm sure she was soaking wet by the time the third guy pushed up her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and buried his face in her sweet pussy!

She buried my face into her cleavage, and I stuck my tongue deep between her tits to get the last drops. Then she stood, climbed onto the bed, and straddled my chest as she looked down at me with a naughty grin. "They all left you a treat, baby!" she said as she moved her hips over my face, lifted her skirt, and pulled her cum soaked panties to the side.

Her pussy lips were still engorged and pretty red from the hard fucking I'm sure she got! Cum was covering her panties and running out of her pussy as she lowered onto my face. She let out a gasp as I sucked her lips into my mouth and began digging deep for my treats while she told me how they took turns relentlessly pounding her as she jerked and sucked their cocks.

I was blissfully licking and sucking up cum and began working her clit as she ground on my face in ecstasy. "You know two of the guys, but you don't know the other one, and I'm not going to tell you his name!" she said with a sassy lilt.

Suddenly, I sat bolt-up in bed, lividly pissed and shaking as my startled wife, who hasn't worked at the pub for years, reached out and grabbed my arm. "What's the matter, honey?" she asked, alarmed and concerned.

Apparently, in my vivid dream, I was fine with my wife's naughty nineteen-year-old "alter ego" having a wild night out. As long as she was always honest about what, where, and who she was doing!

I told my wife that I was okay and that she hadn't done anything wrong. (Because she has never gone out and fucked a bunch of guys, as far as I knew.) But that I was really pissed at her, and it might be a while before I get over it!

She insisted I tell her what the problem was. So I told her about the dream, ending with, "And when you said you weren't going to tell me the other guy's name, I lost it!"

"I don't understand why you weren't pissed the second you figured out I had fucked someone else!" she said with an understanding smile as she patted my arm.

Even though I knew it was just a dream, it actually took me most of the next day to get over my anger. My vivid dream still comes up in our conversations from time to time, and we laugh about it now! My wife is a wonderful woman!

hubby77
hubby77
300 Followers