In Your Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lazah
Lazah
4 Followers

Mahaud placed the glass down, and began navigating her hands around June in order to start carrying him away in a comfortable manner. "Yes. Well. You've definitely had enough of... everything for one night, so how bout I take you to bed?'

June lifted up his head, and hugged himself closer to Mahaud. "oooOOOooh, the big, handsome devil Mahaud is gonna take me to beeeeed!"

As Mahaud started carrying him off, she placed a hand on his head. "Calm down there, June, I still have a party and guests to handle, you know?" June simply gave a giggle, pleased by the headpat Mahaud unwittingly gave him.

Jamie and Simon noticed the couple nearby, and Jamie approached saying "Hey you two, I... oh." Jamie and Simon pretty quickly recognized the sight of a more sober individual trying to escort a very much drunken individual to a safer place.

Mahaud continued her walk towards the stairs, waving a free hand and saying "Hey guys, would love to chat more, I just need to get little mr. lightweight here up to bed first be right back ok bye!"

Mahaud made it to the stairs and started rapidly ascending with hurried steps, June's arms extended out as he yelled "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!" the whole flight.

Simon and Jamie saw the couple's disappearance from view, accompanied by a door slamming shut. Simon twisted his mouth a bit at the sight, sharing to Jamie, "That boy doesn't act his age."

Jamie nodded his head, hand on his hips, retorting "Neither of them do." Walking off, he chirped, "Are there any more of those sausage bites?"

With June placed on the bed and properly... well, propped to the side, Mahaud lastly pulled a blanket over his slightly swaying legs. June was still deeply under the spell of the liquid courage, mind wandering through all kinds of fantasies. Mahaud, tickled at the situation as she was, simply wanted to get her loved one into a safe position and then address her responsibility of being a good host.

"Ok, pillow propping you up, blanket keeping you warm, shoes off... alright, back to work for me then." Mahaud then stood up and turned for the door, but a long, melodramatic whine from June stopped her.

"Honeeeeeey, I want you with meeee pleeeeeease!" As much as June vocally protested, he still stayed amongst the soft fabrics, a single eye pleading at Mahaud from behind the cover of his tousled, golden hair and the soft pillow he nestled into.

"It'll just be a while, June, i'll see the guests out soon enough and crash into bed with you." Mahaud started to make another motion for the door, but June continued his bargaining.

"Mahaud... you remember... the last time we made love, all that time ago?" June closed his eyes, reflecting on past intimacies.

"That was last week, June baby."

June giggled, and continued the reminiscing. "Your arms all wrapped around me, you were putting your lips on me... everywhere..." June gave a long sigh, his body thirsting to well up with love and experience release. "The way you just... well, just, move me like a doll, a little doll, your little doll..." Mahaud's cheeks grew red, excited by June's profession to a degree, but also entirely unsure how to answer such forward words from an otherwise tame boy. June opened his eyes, and asked "Mahaud? What do you adore most about me? About... my body?" June removed the covers from his legs, and unbeknownst to Mahaud, June had pulled up his dress all the way past his tummy. He had a thumb wrapped around his panties, poised to remove them. Mahaud was pushed over the edge, and she made an internal decision, but she still held a bit onto her willpower.

"I'm going to see the guests out. Get buzzed. Maybe not necessarily in that order. And then i'll be back up here to answer that question." As red cheeked as she was, she still gave a confident wink as she headed out the door.

As she shut it behind her, June muttered a soft "See you sooooooon..." and Mahaud went about her chores. To both of their furtive delight, they didn't take long to complete; it was already a bit past midnight, and every guest was either tired and wanted to retire for the night, drunk and needed escorting, or conscious and polite enough to get the picture. There was also still a few bottles of scotch left, which Mahaud took in at a consistent pace. Within an hour, the house was empty, and Mahaud had reached a glazed but otherwise rational state. Trudging up the stairs, she removed her vest, loosed her tie, and began unbuttoning her dress shirt. When she opened the door, June was treated to the sight of his strapping lover with her chest and waist partially exposed, their size and strong build harping on the strings of his heart.

Mahaud's gift, on the other hand, was June laid bare on the bed, his clothes seemingly tossed aside a while ago. He was rubbing his plump thighs together, hands holding his chest in mock modesty. Of course, with this nudity, June's cock was in plain view. Due to it's achingly excited state, however, his panties doubtfully would've left anything to the imagination. As June saw Mahaud's bare skin beneath her shirt, he unconsciously reached one hand down to rub his boyhood, his breath accelerating in excitement. Mahaud stepped through the door, and said in a low, sultry voice, "Well, you and your friend there seem excited."

Closing and locking the door behind her, June's lust grew ever so slightly stronger, the delightful feeling of being trapped in a room with his lover seeping through him. "What can I say? There's a big, handsome devil here for me. Might as well..." Continuing to rub his cock, one of the first waves of passionate love for the night came crashing through him. "Enjoy it."

She kicked off her shoes, and placed a knee on the mattress, right next to June's midsection. She slipped off her dress shirt, her bra the only thing standing between June and Mahaud's bare and heavy breasts. In a calculating, slow motion, she loosed the bra as well, her breasts breathing free in the bedroom's warm air. "Well, I hope you don't mind that I... relish your enjoyment."

She placed her left hand to the right of June's head, and began leaning in towards the angelic being before her. As she closed in, the light of the room was starting to be blocked from June by her imposing frame, and he placed a hand on her breast. He absolutely loved the softness that came with their size, being just about too big for him to entirely cup his small hand around one. They were not extravagant, but subtle was also an ill fitting word.

Reaching his lips, she pressed down and began savoring the taste of June's mouth much like she did during the dance. Now June's tongue was more bold in response, and while it didn't venture back into Mahaud's mouth, it danced and writhed around hers. The two moaned in sheer satisfaction, Mahaud significantly lower in pitch compared to June's gentle voice.

Mahaud slipped her arms around June's shoulders, dragging him in as she gently pressed her weight down on top of him. His arms were now restrained by her, the only action they were free to do being touching her breasts. June's voice reached a whine, as if Mahaud's hug was crushing the pleasing note out of him. This contact went on for a few minutes, their kiss rarely breaking. Their hips grinded against each other, although Mahaud still had her dress pants on, and June's was guarded by twisting to the side. The length of his cock would've been squashed between the two's bodies had it been directly facing Mahaud.

Soon Mahaud lifted June slightly off the bed, and began resting her right side onto the bed directly. The two still faced each other in much the same way, only now they were both on their side, heads resting on the pillows. Mahaud then pulled away from the kiss as she took June's head in the crook of her elbow, propping it up from the pillows. In control of where his neck was placed, she placed her mouth onto it, locking onto it with a deep kiss. Now June's high whines carried out into the room, rather than being muffled by Mahaud's mouth. His head writhed about in the comfort of her supporting arm. Indeed, for the next few minutes his whole body squirmed feebly in her grip, held down in equal parts by her strength and her passion.

Mahaud took note that June had, for the most part, left behind the forward nature he had but an hour ago. Now he was the docile little kitten she had enjoyed on so many nights before, mewling in his lustful aches. As much as his seductive state amused her, this was June's persona that Mahaud found so desirable. Whenever she saw this vulnerable state of his, she wanted to both protect and feed off him, shelter him from the world so she alone could drink in his fairness and see him happy and content.

June himself was plenty happy to be the center of attraction for such a heated passion. The pressure of her weight and love surrounding him at all sides always brought him in a state of reverie, of sheer gratitude for her care. When she had him broken down like this, he could only think of doing whatever she told him to, devoted to pleasing her cravings. Mostly, though, she would want him to relax and lay back as she touched and tasted any inch of him that she wanted. This was something that June was always overwhelmingly joyed with.

Between her kisses upon June's soft neck, she spoke in a seductive tone, "So you asked... mmh... what I like most... mmmph... about you and your... tender little body." Now staring into his eyes, she looked for a note of confirmation. June closed his eyes under her intense yet alluring gaze, and simply nodded. She continued, her kissing intermittent. "Well, you're adorable in every way. You're small and meager... mmmmhh... yet so full of warmth. You never get angry, you're always sweet... mmph, sweet as can be." She started moving her left hand down his back, until it eventually hovered above his round rear. "And as for my favorite part of your body... Well, it's this soft..." As she spoke, her hand came down to his butt, squeezing and kneading it. "Fat, plush ass of yours. Such a big, juicy thing for such a small boy as yourself." She then had both her hands on his bottom, lifting, squeezing, and teasing every which way she pleased. She then hooked a finger into his anus, causing June to squeal in shocking pleasure. One hand continued the kneading of his rear, while the fingers of the other stretched out his tight entrance in preparation for something she had in mind. He nuzzled his head into Mahaud's chest, his racing heart eager for her calming presence in light of such humiliating treatment. June loved every second of it, and Mahaud did too, he simply couldn't help but blush from such reckless handling of his ass. "So soft... so, so soft, I can't help but just want to fuck it..."

Despite her words, she removed her hands from his bottom, to a bit of June's confusion. Suddenly, he found himself wrapped closely to her chest by one of her arms, while she laid her back flat on the bed and extended her arm towards the bedside dresser drawers. Rummaging through one, June squeaked out a few words. "Mahaud... are you...?"

Lifting up the desired item, Mahaud revealed it to be her strap on; a leather thong with a long, red dildo buckled to it's front. "That's right, baby. It's been a while, hasn't it?" June nestled in even closer to Mahaud's chest, excited by the proposal. "Here, i'm going to put this on. While I do that, you lay on your belly and stick your ass up." June followed the command, Mahaud releasing him from her hold and rolling over onto his front. It took only a few seconds for Mahaud to pull the thong up and properly tighten it, but June still spent that moment in thrilling suspense. Mahaud rolled over onto June, breasts pressed onto his shoulders and dildo rubbing against the slit of his ass. As she took a hold of the dildo to guide it into it's prepared entrance, she whispered gently into June's ear, which faced up as he had the side of his head snuggled into the pillow. "I'm gonna make you take all of me in... are you ready for that, June baby?"

June nodded an "mm hmm," to which June planted a gentle kiss onto his forehead.

"Good. Now relax, just like last time..." Mahaud pressed the tip of the dildo into June, who elicited a moan in response. She then shifted her hand from guiding the shaft to holding his hips, and with a slow and deliberate thrust slid the whole toy inside of him. June's moaning became ragged, the stimulation of his prostate pushing him over the edge. With his back pressed entirely against her chest, she wrapped June in a hug and began kissing again; his face, his neck, his back, wherever she could reach while holding him. She started a humping motion on his ass, which repeatedly squished and bubbled out from the tight thrusts. All the while, June's moans didn't cease, nearing closer and closer to his climax.

Mahaud noticed that he was closing in on losing control and cumming, and picked up the pace to catch up with him. However, she needed something, anything, to hold onto that would hurry along her stimulation. She reached a hand down and felt for his ass, obscured by her hips as it was. She got a good feel and squeeze out of it, and decided that spanking was what she needed to make it the next step up. With each slap, she left her hand to feel the slight wobble of his cheeks, and each time June yelped in response. As tricky as it was with her light inebriation, she managed to keep both her humping and her spanking in rhythm for a good few minutes, which June played along with surprisingly well despite his drunkenness. Now, the two were but a few moments away from sweet release, but Mahaud still felt like she needed just a little bit more to finish. She decided to press her fingers underneath the thong, and started rubbing her clit vigorously. To all her credit, she still kept up the beat, and because of that the two reached their climax in near unison.

Mahaud let out a long moan, and June sighed deeply as his cock shot it's hefty load directly onto the sheets. Mahaud's cum simply oozed out and around the thong, which after a few winded breaths and laying onto her side, she removed and tossed onto the floor. Now laying on her back next to June, she continued her deep breaths along with him. June slowly adjusted his view down to where he had unloaded, and saw the thick, milky puddle of cum he caused.

"Eugh, that's gonna stain..." Before Mahaud could stop him, June stumbled out of bed with a good amount of agility for a recently fucked drunk boy. With but a bit of bumbling in the adjacent bathroom, he got some items to clean the stain and returned to remove it.

"So, you're a neat freak even when shitfaced, huh?" Mahaud teased as she spectated his work.

"Well, you're not the one who'd... *HIC* have to work this stain out if I left it to set in." While there was still a significant wet spot, June was sure that he had done enough to prevent any lasting damage.

Mahaud shrugged, "True. I could just buy a new sheet though, you know."

June crawled back onto the bed, and then snuggled himself into Mahaud's side. "If you did that, we'd be broke within a year." He sighed, eyes closed and already drifting to sleep in Mahaud's warm embrace. Mahaud was tired as well, and pulled a blanket over both herself and June. She enveloped June in one final embrace for the night, and sleep overtook her as well.

An hour earlier, the festival was wrapping up, with all the stalls closing up and packing away. At one particular stall, a fruit candy vendor, two ladies were putting away everything they had into their respective crates. One was up front where she sold the delicacies, and the other was behind a tent curtain, where said delicacies were made.

"So, how does the haul this year look like, honey?" said the woman inside the tent.

The other called back, "Pretty great, dear! Those magic chocolate strawberries were especially popular."

As the woman took down the shop signs marking the various items, her wife continued, "Ah, good, good, I was worried the love concoction would disturb the strawberry's texture. Did we get any glowing reviews on their effects?"

With another sign taken down and packed away, the front woman scratched her chin. "No, actually, I don't think anyone talked about that. They liked the taste good enough!"

"Huh. That's too bad, maybe it actually needs more potency..." While she said this, the front lady noticed there was a sign already removed from it's place, face down on the ground. As she picked it up, a look of recognition struck her face.

'Sweet Lover's Strawberries! Looking to charm that special crush, or to start a passionate date night? These chocolate dipped strawberries will magically cause deepened love, heightened emotion, and maybe even... longer nights! 5 Novas.'

'DISCLAIMER: EFFECTS NOT GUARANTEED. MAY BE DELAYED.'

Noticing that quite the error had been made at some unknown point into the day, the lady whistled a nonchalant tune and placed the sign amongst all the other ones within it's respective crate.

Lazah
Lazah
4 Followers