Inadequate Ch. 07

Story Info
A life of porn and prostitution.
2.7k words
4
1.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7, Enterprise

On Monday afternoon I was surprised to find two strange men in the living room when Rex brought me home from the barbershop. It was only the fact that I was stark naked except for my cock-cage and collar that I felt constrained from confronting them. Instead, I tried to kind of slip past them quickly to go to my room.

"Wait a minute, Gianna," said Rex, entering behind me, "don't you want to welcome your guests?"

I stopped and turned. They were sitting far apart. One was old, probably in his sixties or more. The other guy looked half his age, although he was balding.

"Hi, I'm Gianna. I live here?" I said, not intending it to sound like a question. What I did want was to understand why they were here.

The younger guy spoke. "I'm Jason. I had an appointment for four o'clock?"

"Appointment?" I was confused. Besides, it was almost five.

The older man said, "And mine is for five, but I can't wait if he's going to go first; I can't stay. What's taking her so long?"

The young guy, Jason, had been eyeing me. "Are you a whore too?" he asked eagerly.

It began to dawn on me that they must have been referring to Cathy. But wasn't she at work? She had gone in that morning.

Rex, aways the master of any ceremony, answered the question for me. I was relieved, being too confused to muster any degree of agency.

"Gianna is the household slave, but she can certainly service you. How do you want to do her?"

Jason looked surprised, but not at all displeased. "Just give me a quick blowjob. I need to leave soon." He started to undo his trousers.

Rex's words had both calmed and excited me. No longer anxious about the situation, I was now sexually aroused, both by his characterization of me as a lowly slave, and by the prospect of a new cock to suck. Even though I had swallowed at least a dozen cumloads at the gloryhole, I was eager to debase myself again.

I was on my knees in front of Jason by the time his cock was out. It went straight into my mouth, lengthening as it stiffened so quickly that it also went straight down my throat. It felt like the perfect size; it stretched my gullet delightfully while reaching deep down my esophagus, making me feel like a cunt, fulfilling my purpose.

With my nose pressed against his belly and my chin on his balls, he held my head still, quelling my impulse to bob my head. I suck-stroked the underside of his thick shaft with my tongue and breathed through my nose, feeling like a pro and enjoying his sweaty scent.

After a moment, he began to move his hips while his hands kept my head immobile, fucking his cock in and out of my face, my mouth, my throat, and stimulating my pharynx ecstatically.

I was in cocksucking nirvana, so I didn't notice that the other guy had approached us until he grabbed me by the hips to raise them into a more ass-accessible position. I cooperated easily, only half aware that he was going to fuck my ass.

A moment later I was being spit-roasted. It was my first time, and as I realized what was happening, I also realized that it was quite possibly the best thing I'd ever felt. Stuffed with cock at both ends!

Somehow, my two fuckers got into a rhythm that had me rocking on my knees, feeling their shafts alternately going in and out of their respective sockets as if they were two ends of a single rod. I was drooling from my mouth and dripping from tiny caged cock.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That was the day I learned that Rex had put Cathy on the market as a whore. Numerous men around town had already found her on a popular sex app. And several had liked her profile enough to schedule a session.

Cathy too had only found out that afternoon. Rex had told her to take a half-day off from work and come home at noon. That's when she discovered that her bedroom, formerly Emma's, had been transformed into a bordello, with heavy drapes and mood lighting.

She changed into the revealing negligée that Rex had set out for her and then reclined on the bed like a courtesan in a French painting, waiting for her first client in a heightened sense of arousal.

She told me how nervous she had been, waiting to discover whom she would have to give herself to, while her pussy dripped continuously. Rex told her that she had to clean up between "tricks" and be ready for a new guy at the top of each hour.

Her first customer was a nerdy guy in his thirties who climbed onto her and fucked her pussy for five minutes before he came, and then pulled up his pants and left without saying a word. So she had a long time, over forty-five minutes, and, being aroused and frustrated, she just lay there for half an hour, fingering her pussy and trying to discern the flavor of the cum he had left inside her. Only then did she freshen up.

The second guy was a different story. "He was kind of cute, in a frumpy middle-aged kind of way," she said. "He stopped in the doorway and just stared at me with a goofy grin until I beckoned him with my hand. 'What's that in your pants?' I asked him; I could see he had a boner.

"He still seemed pretty hesitant, so I opened my negligee and held out my boobs to him like an offering. That got him going, but I had to make him take off his pants before I let him play with them. They really turned him on. I played with his dick while he sucked on my titties. And, when he was about to cum, I shifted my position and made him cum all over my boobs.

"He was thrilled, gasping and ogling my cum-spattered tits with that big goofy grin on his face. I used a finger to scoop a glob of cum off my chest and I made a show of licking it and swallowing it with lots of yummy sounds. His eyes got really big. And then I scooped some more and fed it to him.

"He leaned forward to taste it and, as soon as he had some in his mouth, I pulled him down to my chest and he licked all his cum off of my boobs. It was awesome!"

She looked really proud of herself as she told me all this. I was proud of her too. And it was getting me very aroused.

"But," she continued after a brief pause, "the third guy really screwed up my schedule." She gave me a quizzical glance. "Do you remember Caleb Crossley? Keira's little brother?"

I nodded. Keira was one of Emma's high school friends; Caleb had been a couple of years behind them.

"Well, he's not little now!" she continued. "And definitely not in the cock department!" She grinned and raised her eyebrows.

"He was very polite. He knew who I was; he called me 'Mrs. Wilson.' And he said he had always had a crush on me. He fucked me hard and fast, and he came quickly the first time. Then he fucked me two more times. I lost track of how many times I came. I lost track of time too... He didn't leave until Rex came and took him away."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So Cathy was a whore now. She had customers coming and going every evening after supper. She still had her day job as an HR manager, but that was losing its luster for her compared to the sex work. That is, she was beginning to lose interest in it until her two careers began to merge.

One of her employees had spotted her on social media and told the boss. And Cathy became the office slut. At first it was just Brian and Mr. Prentiss using her, but workplace secrets being what they are, soon she was servicing a growing circle of company personnel, including a couple of the women. Her workday was almost entirely occupied with fucking and giving head; in fact, she had to set up back-to-back appointments on the company's scheduling app to keep things organized.

Surprisingly, she didn't mind. "I never thought my job could be this fulfilling," she confessed. "I love being at everyone's beck and call."

So she took it hard at first when she was given the sack after a couple of months. The board of directors found out what was going on and forced Mr. Prentiss to ask for her resignation. Fortunately, they allowed her to keep her pension to avoid scandal and keep up appearances.

Cathy'/s dejection over this incident was short-lived, however, because she was now able to be a full-time prostitute. Mr. Prentiss and three others that she had been fucking at work became regular paying customers. As a result, her earnings actually increased!

Meanwhile, Rex had promoted me from the barbershop to the truck stop, where there was a lot more variety and a rougher trade. I found I enjoyed the abuse, though, and I was able to pay my lingerie debt a lot quicker there, even though I was still only working for tips.

By this time, Emma had graduated and moved back home. She and Rex were now living together, sleeping in the master bedroom, which they set up to double as a movie set. The lights and cameras didn't take up much space, and the room was large enough to still be comfortable. Plus, it looked really good in Emma's videos.

Like her mother, Emma was now working from home full-time. In her case, it was as a pornography producer, making movies that mostly starred Cathy, and occasionally featuring herself as well. Her new series entitled "My Mommy, My Slut" was particularly popular, and I got to participate as camera man.

The premise of these videos was a kind of d/s relationship, where Cathy was under the control of her domineering daughter and forced to perform humiliating sex acts.

Both Cathy and Emma loved acting out these roles, especially the inevitable cunnilingus scenes. Cathy couldn't get enough of Emma's sweet pussy, nor did I tire of the close-up camera work, hovering inches over her gorgeous and aromatic pussy.

Emma proved to be a creative genius; she was the one who scripted the scenes. It was usually just an outline sketch with most of the dialog being improvised in the moment. The chemistry between mother and daughter was magical. Cathy always rose to the occasion, making each video hotter than the last.

My favorite was "Time of the Month," which was shot when Emma was on her period.

Cathy is asleep in bed. Emma enters the bedroom in pajamas, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

E: "I don't feel good, Mommy."

C: "What's wrong, baby? Wanna get in bed?"

Cathy rolls over to make room. Emma gets under the covers and cuddles with her.

E: "I have cramps. It hurts!"

C: "Oh, poor baby. Here, let me rub your tummy."

They pull down the covers. Cathy opens Emma's top, exposing her pert breasts and flat tummy.

C: "Does this help?"

She begins rubbing her stomach softly in circles.

E: "Yes, a little... Can you rub my pussy? That would be much better."

Cathy moves her hand down between Emma's legs.

Closeup of Cathy's hand slipping under white panties. There's a dark bloody stain in the center of the crotch.

Emma begins to writhe a little, moaning softly.

E: "Oh, yes, Mommy! So much better."

C: "Mmm... your pussy is so hot! And so wet and slippery!"

Cathy lets her middle finger slide between the swollen lips, pressing into the steamy valley between clinging folds, slick with girl juice. Her thumb rubs against Emma's bulbous nub. She feels fragrant floods of flowing fluid drench her palm and seep between her squishing fingers.

E: "Thank you, Mommy."

Emma leans in and kisses Cathy on the lips. Cathy returns it with fervor and they kiss passionately while Emma pulls Cathy's top up and feels her breasts.

C: "Your pussy feels amazing! It smells good too."

E: "My tummy still hurts. Can you lick my pussy, Mommy? That always helps."

C: "Sure, baby. You know I love your pussy."

Cathy slides down and positions herself between Emma's splayed thighs. First nuzzling and kissing all around the glistening folds, she purrs happily before running her tongue along the full length of Emma's deep slit, scooping up the dripping dew and slurping it into her mouth.

C: "Mmmm, you taste so good, honey. How do you feel?"

E: "Oh, Mommy! It feels wonderful! Don't stop!"

Emma raises her knees and pulls Cathy's face deeper into her crotch. Soon she begins to rock her hips and moan while Cathy continues to lick furiously, gasping for breath each time she swallows Emma's red-tinged effluence.

I was in there with the camera the whole time, almost overwhelmed by the pain in my swollen, caged cock as it dripped futilely. After Emma had cum and the scene finally ended in a loving mother-daughter embrace, I was finally able to ask the question that had been burning in my mind for almost twenty minutes.

"How does it taste?"

Cathy answered by kissing me full on the mouth, sharing the residue of Emma's reproductive fluids. Her lips had all of the usual tangy flavor of pussy, but there was an additional metallic edge to it that I presumed to be menstrual blood. It was delicious. Cathy giggled when she felt me lick her entire face clean.

Emma created several other series as well. "Cougar Cuck Queen" was one; it featured Cathy and me along with a series of young studs Emma recruited. I liked playing the part of me, watching Cathy get fucked and licking her pussy clean afterwards.

"Sissy Hubby" was another natural role for me. These videos showed Cathy "forcing" me to suck her lovers' cocks and sometimes getting ass-fucked. Very popular.

I was thrilled when we started shooting "Black Owned Couple." Unbeknownst to me, Emma had asked Rex to recruit some black talent to act in domination roles over Cathy and me. The first guy he brought over was Darryl, the man who had fucked me so well at his barbershop. Cathy loved the way he fucked her too, and he became a repeat cast member.

I had missed Darryl and I couldn't help flirting with him. He flirted back and began taking me out to dinner and an evening of lovemaking at his apartment once a week. I often told him how feminine he made me feel.

"Do you like that? Want to be more womanly?" he asked me one night as we lay in bed after a long, slow fuck that had resulted, as always, in the transfer of a large quantity of sperm into my bowels.

"Mmm, yes," I said drowsily, "especially if you want me to be."

"I can get a hold of some hormone pills. Want to try them?"

I did. Within a couple of weeks, I was starting to feel different. My nipples got puffy and extremely sensitive and I was a lot more emotional. i would cry every time Darryl fucked me; my happiness was overwhelming.

With Rex and Emma's approval, Darryl bought me a blond wig and I began to assemble a female wardrobe. My whoring at the Truckstop had allowed me to pay off my debt for Cathy's lingerie, and now I was able to afford to buy some dresses and shoes for myself.

And so I became more than a sissy. Now I wanted to be a total femme. I dreamt of having big soft boobs like Cathy. Every night, alone in my little room, I thought only of meekly yielding to manly mauling of my massive mammaries.

But I was still the family slave. All the household chores were mine: the cleaning, the shopping, the cooking, the laundry. It would be too much to expect them to let me have breast implants, wouldn't it?