Inca Gold Pt. 02

Story Info
Organising the Expedition.
18.3k words
3.86
1.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
439 Followers

******************

Title: Inca Gold: Part 2 -- Preparations.

******************

Short Description: Organising the Expedition.

******************

Category: Erotic Couplings

******************

Tags: First time, Interracial, Lesbian Sex, Non consent.

******************

Word Count: 18,310

******************

Preamble:

Hi, and thank you for choosing my story.

Please consider the preamble for Part 1 as an integral part of this episode. Also, as with most of my work, there is a good deal of background and character building in the early stages. For this reason, many aspects of later parts will be better understood by reading the episodes in sequence.

----------Initial Discussions ----------

Jason and Simon had arranged to meet in the bar again, shortly after their episode with the two Spanish ladies. Simon was looking forward to another possible encounter like the last one, and his dick was preparing itself in anticipation, but this time he was surprised to find Marika sitting with Jason as he arrived. Clearly she noticed his'puzzlement' as he approached, and she smiled, but said nothing.

"Oh," Simon exclaimed. "I didn't realise there would be three of us here."

"Simon. Buddy. You've met Marika, haven't you?" Jason began, standing to greet his friend.

"Yes," Simon replied. "Very briefly," he added, taking the lady's hand and leaning forward to kiss her fingers.

"That isn't a problem, is it? Me being here?" Marika asked - a suggestive smile on her face.

"Well... No... I suppose it doesn'thave to be," he replied as he returned her smile with an element of caution.

Marika was a striking beauty, being quite tall and while her native roots were clearly of Eastern or Asian origin, that was where the evidence of her background ended.

She was in fact, of Filipino descent, on her father's side (her mother being half African), which showed in her facial characteristics - high cheekbones and tan skin colour. But while most Filipino girls were quite small, Marika was fairly sturdily built - certainly not overweight in any way, but far more substantial than many of her peers might be.

This worked to Marika's advantage in many ways, because she had a certainpenchant for the ladies as well as men, and she would often use her physical attributes to take advantage of some cute young girl, if she so fancied (which she frequently did). She would think nothing of this, reasoning that,'most young women like to be dominated, or why would they submit to a man?'

She stood to greet him, smiling and offering her hand to shake, rather formally.

She was very slightly shorter than Simon - probably around five feet nine tall, with long dark, almost black hair which was pulled back into a pony tail on this occasion, although he would later learn that she liked it to hang loose and free.

She was wearing an open fronted top made from a thick, gold coloured silky material. It was a sort of wrap-around design, with longribbon style cords attached to the ends of the hem, which passed around her upper waist and were tied off behind her, leaving a good deal of midriff bare. Not only was that though, the top itself, being open at the front, left little to the imagination in terms of the cleavage on display, and as she stood to lean forward offering her hand, Simon imagined it was only luck that stopped more of her shapely form from falling out.

For the lower half, she wore a pair of quite short, bum-hugging shorts that displayed most of her long, tanned legs, and although Simon couldn't see her feet, the hugely sensual vision would later be completed by white ankle socks and white trainers.

Simon was immediately taken by her, and although tall, buxom women were never really histhing, he found himself enchanted by her captivatingly big, dark eyes, her long fluttering lashes, and her incredibly full, luscious looking lips.

When she spoke, the deep, sensual voice completed the dream. Simon was lost to her - if only for a fleeting moment.

"I hope you don't mind me asking," Simon began, "but... well, in the nicest possible way..." he paused before adding, "Please... I mean no disrespect," he added, raising his hands in a defensive gesture while hedging the issue, "but... well, why would you want to bring your girlfriend along?"

"You mean to this meeting?" Jason asked. He let out a light, dismissive laugh. "I plan to bring Marika on the expedition!" he explained. "And, we are both here now because... well, I know Marika will be able to offer some useful input to the selection process," he added.

Simon looked puzzled - almost shocked.

"You surely didn't think I was going to let Jason off on a jaunt like this on his own, did you?" Marika asked. "Not with lots of gorgeous young women on board," she grinned.

"Women?" Simon replied, in surprise.

"Oh, now I see," Marika grinned. "You didn't know, did you," she laughed.

"Of course," Jason told him. "We'll need a support team," he grinned.

"What sort of support team?" Simon asked. "What for?"

"A team of attractive young women of course," Marika smiled.

"To keep us warm at night," Jason sniggered.

"Didn't we discuss this already?" Simon asked, but Jason didn't reply. He looked back and forth between Jason and Marika, and it finally dawned on him that the plans had already been made, and whilst not yetquite set in stone, there seemed little point in discussing the matter further.

"So..." Marika began again, "I think we have our planner - that's you," she smiled, "and Jason has a reputation for getting things done, so he will be the Captain. Is that OK with you?" she asked of Simon.

"What? Oh, yes... I suppose," he nodded, absently. He was still thinking about what their plans might entail.

"Then, we'll need to enlist a sponsor," Marika added.

"A sponsor? What for?" Simon asked.

"To sponsor us?" Jason responded, by way of a question, making it sound more like stating the obvious.

"Why do we need a sponsor?" Simon asked, sounding genuinely puzzled.

"Simon!" Jason began. "How much money do you have?"

"On me?" He asked.

"No Simon," Jason sighed. "Saved up. How much money could you lay your hands on in, say, a couple of weeks?"

"Oh, well... probably four to five hundred I suppose," he smiled.

"And, if you could pull in a few loans, how much then?"

"Oh, I dunno. Around a thou I guess," he smiled. "Why?"

"Me too," Jason agreed, "How about you Marika?"

"Me? I only have what we have together," she said, solemnly.

"So, that would be about two thousand between us," Jason told him. "And... how much do you think it might cost to charter a plane to take an entire team of explorers to a private airstrip near the borders of Southern Chile?"

"Oh, I can tell you that," Marika offered.

"OK. How much?" Simon challenged.

"About twenty to thirty thousand," she smiled. But we'd also have to buy loads of equipment that we'll need for the expedition. That would afford us nothing likehalf enough to get everything we need," she told him. "You can probably say goodbye to at least fifty," she added. "We definitely need a sponsor," she told him, nodding solemnly.

"You see?" Simon sighed, feeling inadequate. "This is why I could never do anything like this on my own," he added, dropping his head.

Jason smiled. "None of us could, Simon," he replied, supporting his friend. "That's what we need the team for," he told his friend, patting the guy on his shoulder.

"Everyone plays their part Simon," Marika added, placing a comforting hand on his arm. Her fingertips began caressing the skin on the back of his arm, in a way that seemed more sensual than just supportive, and he looked up into her eyes to see an inviting sort of half smile. It gave him an uneasy tingle in his groin.

He wondered if Jason had noticed it, but Jason didn't seem concerned. "None of us would evenbe here now, if it weren't for you, buddy," Jason said, simply.

Simon smiled, clearly more at ease now.

"Now, it just so happens," Jason went on, "that I know someone who has plenty of disposable cash available," he smiled. "Only thing is, he's likely to want to come on board. Would that be a problem?" he asked.

"You mean come with us?" Simon asked. "Do we reallyneed him?"

"Nothim," Jason replied, "but wedo need hismoney," he shrugged.

Simon felt something touch his leg, and glanced aside to where Marika was smiling at him. Her hand was moving discreetly under the table, and she began squeezing his knee. He felt he ought to pull away, but curiosity got the better of him and he just left it there, to see what would happen.

"I have to go to the boys room," Jason announced, getting up from the table. "Will you two be OK for a few minutes?" he asked.

"Err..." Simon began, uncertainly.

"We'll be fine," Marika replied for him, but as soon as Jason had left the room her hand was up between his thighs, squeezing his rapidly expanding cock through his pants.

"What are youdoing?" he asked, in a loudish, discreet sort of whisper.

"Don't you like it?" she grinned.

"Of course Ilike it," he replied, in an incredulous tone, "but you shouldn't, be doing this, should you? Anyway, I can't do anything about it here, can I," he complained.

"Well... maybe I should save it for somewhere else... when you can," she giggled, removing her hand.

Simon took a moment to regain his composure. "Anyway," he began again, "What was all this about young women?" he asked.

Marika smiled. "Jason likes to take advantage of pretty young women," she grinned. "We both do," she giggled.

"But... what does that have to do with our expedition?" he asked, naively.

At that moment, Jason was walking back to their table. "Did I miss anything?" he asked, smiling.

"Simon was just asking me why we need lots of pretty young women with us, on an expedition into the Amazon Rain Forest."

"Well, I can think of one obvious reason," Jason smiled, "can't you?" he asked his friend, pointedly.

"Well..." Simon began, cautiously.

"Someone has to carry all the equipment," Jason replied for him. "There will be tents and food and water, and all manner of miscellany to carry, won't there," he explained, diverting his friend's thoughts from the true reason.

"But... surely men would be able to carry more," Simon suggested. "Any man would be able to carry twice the weight that most women could manage. No disrespect," he added, turning to Marika.

"None taken," she smiled.

"Yes, but why take four men with you when you can have eight pretty girls," he grinned. "Besides, once we have them out in the middle of the jungle, we can do virtually anything we want with them. We'll be sharing our tents with them," Jason smiled. "Sharing our beds," he grinned.

"How do you expect to get them to agree to that?" Simon asked.

"Agree?" Jason asked, feigning a confused expression. "Who said anything about getting them toagree?"

"Simon," Marika interjected, placing a hand gently on the back of his arm again. "What we're talking about here is, manipulating a group of naive, unsuspecting young girls into a situation where they are faced with a dilemma..."

"What sort of dilemma?"

Marika smiled kindly at his naivety. "Either they do as we ask of them, or they find themselves... let's just say..." she paused, adding, "outside of the support network," she grinned, nodding purposefully.

Simon felt uneasy. He had never been one to evenwant to take advantage of anyone in a compromising situation, least of all a helpless young woman, but he could tell that this was another argument that he was definitely not going to win.

He looked back and forth between his two cohorts.

"And, what better place to get them to submit to our will..." Marika went on, "than deep in the middle of an unforgiving jungle, where they have to do what's expected of them, or face some dire consequence," she grinned.

Poor Simon looked horrified.

"Simon," Marika said softly. "I'm sure you'd like to have some fun with a few pretty young women yourself, wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Look buddy," Jason said, reclaiming his friend's attention again. "We're going to have a few of us running this show, and if we have another half dozen cute little ladies along with us for company, then... where's the harm?"

"Don't, worry Simon," Marika assured him. "We don't plan to make anyone do anything they don't want to."

"Doesn'tsound much like it," he retorted sarcastically.

"Aww, come on. Loosen up a little Simon," Marika urged. "All we want is to have a little fun along the way. Nothing wrong with that, is there?" she asked.

"Depends how many innocents are involved," he replied.

"I can assure you Simon," Jason told him, "we're not planning on takingany innocents along with us," he smirked.

"That would be no fun at all," Marika giggled.

"Everyone will have to be over the age of consent," Jason assured his friend.

"We won't acceptanyone under the age of eighteen," Marika added. "That's one rule that will have to be strictly adhered to."

"Anyway, let's forget about all that for now. Let's work on the details of what we'll need to take with us," Jason suggested.

"Of course," Marika agreed, once again diverting Simon's attention from the issue at the fore.

"Oh. OK," Simon accepted. "So, how do we start? Hmmm?"

"Let's start by trying to work out everything we need to take with us, and how much it will all weigh," Jason suggested. "That way we'll know how many people we'll need to take along."

"Leave me to worry about that for now," Marika told them. "Simon. You plan out where we need to start from, and how we get there... and the route we'll have to follow. Jason can organise the finances... can't you love?" she smiled, turning to her partner.

"Good idea," Jason confirmed. "It's getting late. Let's get together again in a couple of days to compare notes," he suggested. "How about we meet here again on Sunday evening, eh? How does 7:30 sound to you?"

"OK," Simon agreed.

Over the next few days, Marika spent some considerable time creating an exhaustive list of everything she thought they would need on the trip, including estimating the weights and sizes of all the bits and pieces, in preparation for their next meeting.

While she was busy with this, Jason went looking up old friends - and some of their acquaintances, with a view to enlisting people with the right sort of skills that he expected might be likely to be needed.

----------Marika's List ----------

Sunday evening, 7:30pm arrived, and Simon approached the pair sitting at the same table as before. The initial pleasantries were exchanged, and Simon took a seat beside the statuesque Filipino woman. She was wearing a tight fitting shocking pink dress that wasvery low cut, displaying a good deal of cleavage.

Simon couldn't be sure, but she seemed to be turning toward him unnecessarily frequently - so much so that he had to consciously avoid staring.

"I've been to meet with a guy called Kevin Fry," Jason announced, diverting Simon's gaze temporarily. "He's agreed to put up the bulk of the cash, provided we take him along."

"So... he's the one who wants to muscle in on our project, is he?" Simon asked.

"He just wants to protect his investment," Jason reasoned. "We can't expect anyone to put up more than fifty grand to transport over a dozen people, and all the equipment without..."

"Over a dozen?" Simon interrupted. "How did it suddenly get toover a dozen?"

"Ah... yes... well," Jason replied. "You see, there are a few other people who have expressed an interest in coming along with us," he revealed.

"A few others?" Simon exclaimed. "How many are we talking about?" he asked.

"Well... about five... including Kevin."

"Five of us now?" Simon replied.

"No Simon. Fivemore. That will be eight of us altogether."

"Eight?"

"Yes. There's you, Marika and I, plus Kevin, and four extra guys, you see, and..."

"And... when were you thinking of telling me all this?"

"We're telling you now," Jason replied, calmly.

"I thought this was supposed to be a low-key, discreet sort of thing. You know. We said we needed to keep it quiet. Not let too many others find out about it, in case someone else gets there first. Remember that?" he seethed.

"I know Simon," Jason reasoned, "but all these people have skills that we'll need along the way."

"What sort of skills?" Simon challenged.

"Well, we've already covered Kevin Fry. He's the main investor. Then there's a lad called Daniel. Daniel Harris. He's Marika's son... from a previous relationship." As Jason was speaking, Simon's jaw was gradually dropping. "He's twenty three," Jason went on, "and just finished university. He was an archaeology student and he graduated with honours. His skills will be invaluable in identifying whether we're on the right track."

"And... don't you think I'm capable of fulfilling that particular role?" Simon asked.

"Well... I suppose..."

"And who are the rest, I wonder? Whatunique skills can they all bring?" Simon retorted sarcastically.

"Well...There's Marika's niece, Penelope Smythe," Jason told him. "Kevin wanted us to invite her. She's Kevin's cousin. She's just beginning her archaeology course at Uni."

"The experience would be incredibly valuable for her, educationally" Marika reasoned.

"Just starting a course, eh? And how old is she?" Simon asked. "Fifteen maybe?"

"She'll be eighteen in a few weeks," Marika replied, "but..."

"Oh. She's seventeen! Oh well, that's alright then isn't it," he said in a mocking tone. "And what happened to the'No-one under eighteen' rule?" he asked.

"She'll be eighteen by the time we fly out," Jason assured him, "nearly," he added under his breath.

"She's very level headed... and mature for her age," Marika went on, in an effort to convince Simon. "And she cooks," she added quickly. "We'll definitely need someone who can prepare food."

"Hmmm, I'll bet she can," Simon replied, sounding suspicious. "I know what you're trying to do," he finally told them. "You want to turn this into a fuck-fest," he snapped, accusingly.

"Look buddy," Jason reasoned. "We're going to be stuck out in the jungle for goodness knows how long... probably a month or more. What's wrong with taking some cute little honeys along with us, to keep us warm at night, hmmm?"

"Keep us warm?" Simon retorted in an incredulous tone. "This is theAmazon Jungle for God's sake! How warm do you want to get?" he asked, almost shouting.

"Roasting," Jason laughed, and sweating like a pig.

"Well, you're likely to achieve that without any women to help," Simon snapped. "In fact..."

"Simon," Marika interrupted, speaking calmly. "You like girls, don't you?"

"Well... yes, of course," he replied, without giving it much thought.

"Well, don't you think you would enjoy the company of some pretty girls along with us?" she grinned.

"Well, I suppose... if you put it like that."

"And we will all be out there along time," she smiled.

"Ye-es," Simon replied.

"Just think of all the fun you could have, if half a dozen girls were to spend a night each with you," she smiled, "in rotation," she added, nodding suggestively.

He couldn't, help smiling. He was beginning to appreciate the possibilities.

"So... supposing your niecedid come with us? What then?" he asked. "And... I wonder why you might both be so interested in having her along anyway?"

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
439 Followers