Inca Gold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What sort of something?" Maya asked her, leading the question with a reciprocal inviting smile as she bit her lip gently.

Marika couldn't help noticing the nipples on the smaller girl's firm little breasts beginning to show through the thin, tee-shirt top she was wearing. She smiled a lusty smile.

"Stand up," she told the pair. "As I said... we need to be assured that you will be suitable for the expedition..." she smiled, adding, "in every respect."

Both girls stood as requested, with Simone looking quite puzzled, while Maya was in little doubt as to what to expect next.

"Turn around, both of you," Marika ordered.

The pair obeyed, allowing their hosts to admire Maya's pert little bottom, and Simone's rather more generously covered derrière.

"Hmmm... very nice," Marika complemented. "Now, we need to have a look at you," she told them.

"What do you mean?" Simone asked.

"We would like tolook at you," Marika replied, stressing the wordlook. "Properly," she added.

"I don't understand," Simone replied, looking puzzled.

"It's very simple," Marika told her, reaching for the smaller girl to grip her around the waist.

"No," Maya whined softly, making a token objection.

"Do youwant to join this expedition ordon't you?" Marika asked the girl.

"I do, but I don't think we should have to do this," she replied, pulling away half-heartedly.

"Youdon't have to," Marika told her, "but without the enrolment fee... this is the only way we are going to accept you," she smiled.

The two girls looked at one another. Simone sighed and shrugged, as Marika smiled, reaching for the smaller girl once again.

"My my. What a pretty one you are," she complimented the girl, pulling her close. "And what are you waiting for?" she asked of Jason.

Jason looked into the worried eyes of the bigger girl, giving her a sympathetic smile as Maya took a deep breath and sighed, dropping her hands to her sides as she nodded.

Marika glanced at Jason with a victorious smile, as she slid her arm around Maya's lower waist and placed a finger under the girl's chin.

"What a pretty little thing you are," she repeated, pulling the smaller girl close, their lips almost touching as she gazed with wanton lust into the beautiful girl's captivating deep brown eyes. And as she tasted Maya's sweet, minty breath, she touched her lips against the nervous girl's, planting the gentlest of kisses on her warm, full lips.

"Mmmm. So sweet," she purred, raising a hand to grip Maya's firm young breast through her thin tee-shirt, kissing her again.

She could feel the stiff little nipple nuzzling into the palm of her hand as she began caressing, squeezing and kneading one firm young breast, while her tongue probed the semi-reluctant mouth.

"Mmmm. No bra. Just the way I like them," Marika smiled.

"What are you going to do to me?" Maya asked, nervously.

"Dowith you, child," Marika corrected the girl. "What am I going to dowith you," she smiled.

"Just tell me what you want?" Maya asked, nervously.

"Well now..." Marika smiled down at the girl. "I think I'd like to start by sucking these cute little titties," she smiled, "then we can see where it takes us, shall we?" she grinned.

"What?"

"Come along child. Arms up," Marika demanded.

Maya looked across at Simone for some moral support, but Simone was already in the process of being undressed by Jason. She let out a defeated sigh.

"Arms up! Marika insisted," more firmly this time, as she gripped Maya's wrists and raised the girl's arms for her.

"Now, be a good little girl..." she said in a matronly tone, "and stand still..." she added, as she gripped the hem of the girl's tee-shirt, "while we have a look at what you're hiding under here," she smiled, hoisting it up and off, turning the garment inside-out in a single motion.

There was a brief whiff of a truly rich, heady perfume, mingled with the slightest hint of underarm body odour, which made the tall Filipino woman begin to salivate.

"There," Marika said softly, her eyes opening wide at the sight of Maya's perfect young breasts, suddenly exposed and plainly visible for the first time. "Now... isn't that more comfortable?" she asked.

Maya tried to cross her arms over her front, but Marika stopped her. "Oh no you don't. No, no pretty baby," she purred softly. "You're not hiding those sweet little babies from me," she smiled.

She pulled the girl close and licked the top of one bare shoulder, revelling in the sweet, salty flavor of Maya's soft, dark skin.

"Mmmm. I could just lick you all over," she smiled, gazing down at the lovely black girl's bare upper body with lusty admiration. Maya's beautiful dark, solid looking breasts standing proud from her naked upper body, were truly a sight to behold - so firm and ripe, just barely big enough to fill a'B' cup bra (which clearly she didn't need), so nicely rounded and topped with the most delectable, shiny dark little nipples you ever did see.

"Oh, what a succulent little beauty you are," Marika mused. "Such lovely, fresh young titty pies," she said softly. "They look so tasty," she sighed. "May I suck one?" she asked.

Maya was silent, looking doleful as Marika slipped one arm around the waist low on her back, and gripped a handful of the long black hair with the other, tugging it back and making the girl squeal in pained surprise as she pulled her over backwards, bending low over the half naked body to press her open mouth over one firm, ripe young breast.

"Mmmm. You delicious little treat," she enthused, lapping and sucking greedily at one ripe young breast as the big bobble nipple stiffened in her mouth. Her tongue began to explore all around, then moved across close to the underarm where the flavour was that much richer.

"Stop it," Maya cried at last, clearly distressed.

"Ha! Not a chance, baby" Marika replied. "Your body is telling me you like this," she laughed, her lips and tongue searching the bare upper body to find the other perfect young breast, lapping and slobbering as her free hand moved down to explore beneath the girl's skirt.

"I have to say, I simply love that perfume my precious," she complemented, dropping to her knees before the worried looking girl, "but... you won't be wearing any perfume in the jungle... will you," she smiled, gazing up and grinning as she fumbled with the clasp on Maya's skirt.

"In fact," she added, sliding the zip down and letting the skirt fall to the floor, "if I get you inmy tent," she smiled, "you won't be wearing anything at all," she giggled. "My God, I can hardly wait. Now, let's see what you have to offer here," shall we?"

She pressed her face against the damp warmth of Maya's panty crotch, inhaling the pungent scent from the young girl's body as her arms wrapped around the slender thighs, kissing the soft flesh right at the top of her thigh, and marvelling at the rich aroma.

During this time, Jason had been smiling kindly at Simone, distracting her from his girlfriend's antics, while telling his own malleable partner of all the wonders awaiting them in the jungle, as his fingers discreetly continued to carefully unfasten a few more buttons of her blouse. All the while, he was slowly peeling the garment back as he progressed, revealing a skimpy, chocolate brown coloured bra protecting an otherwise very generously proportioned bust.

Eventually realising that her host had all but removed the blouse from her, the reluctant girl told him, "I don't think I want to do this."

"Sure you do," he smiled. "You want to join our expedition, don't you?"

"Of course," she replied, "but... do I have to do this?" she appealed.

"No. You don't have to," he smiled, repeating Marika's earlier comment to Maya and shaking his head. "Youcould just pay the registration fee," he told her.

Before long, Marika was standing with Maya again, groping the girl's firm young breasts while deep kissing her, her tongue eagerly probing the reluctantly passive mouth. The smaller girl was unsure about what she ought to do. She didn't want to anger her hostess and risk being denied the opportunity to join the expedition with all the profits that the adventure promised, but neither did she want to allow this woman to use her in such a way.

Her only previous experience of sex was a little cautious kissing and petting with other girls in the dormitory of her public school. Even in later years, cuddling with Simone in the privacy of their little university bed-sit had been little more than platonic. Yet here she was in a compromising situation with a much older, very worldly-wise woman, who clearly had intentions way beyond anything she had previously experienced.

"You delicious little baby," Marika was telling her. "I bet you taste so good down there," she smiled, wrapping her arms tightly around the worried girl and kissing her passionately as her hands explored everywhere she could reach.

Her fingers found that tiny space between the Maya's thighs once again, and all at once she was stroking the damp gusset of the girl's panties, tracing the wet little slit through the thin silky material, and finding the stiff little nub of her clitoris, making her moan with a mixture of pleasure and abject embarrassment.

"No," Maya whined her objection. "No. Please," she begged. "Please stop," she whimpered as she squeezed her knees together and squirmed, but there was no way that Marika was going to stop - not now she had all but secured her prize.

"Mmmm... Such lovely strong, sexy perfume you have," Marika complemented, her fingers quickly working their way under the waistband of the panties. "It makes me want to do all sorts of wicked, sinful things with you," she breathed into the girl's ear, "like this," she added, as the tip of her middle finger found the slippery wet slit between the wriggling girl's thighs.

"No! No! Maya objected," although she knew she had already lost the battle. Her heart was pounding in her chest, her pulse was racing, her cheeks were flushed, her body was becoming so hot and damp with perspiration, her pussy was now tingling and running free with cunny juice, and her nipples were so stiff and hard she wondered if they might burst.

Marika pulled her hand away and raised a finger to her lips to taste the flavour of the cute young girl.

"Mmmm. You really are a sweet little baby," she purred as the hand went down to the smooth flat tummy again, straight inside the panties and down between the thighs again, and this time Maya's knees parted obediently for her. This time, the finger began to rub the stiff little clitoris around in tiny circles, making the girl even wetter, if that were even possible.

"Oh! Oh!" came the moans of pleasure as Marika's fingertip found that tiny little orifice deep within the thick bushy muff at the bottom of the juicy wet slit, then, a gasp and a cry. "Aaahh," she cried out as the finger found that thin crescent of skin obstructing her access to the tender little hole.

"My goodness," Marika exclaimed. "You're a virgin," she whispered in the girl's ear. "I never expected to find a pretty black virgin. And on the first day of interviews too," she giggled, kissing the warm, soft flesh of Maya's neck.

"Hmmm. I think we'll have to save this for something special," she smiled.

"What do you mean?" the girl asked.

"Oh... nothing," Marika replied, smiling mysteriously, "but I think it's about time I had a proper taste... don't you?"

To their side, Jason had now completely deprived Simone of her blouse, and was lustily admiring the firm'C' cup breasts that the girl's bra was almost hiding.

"I'm sorry honey," Jason told his charge, "but I'm afraid this will have to go," he grinned.

Simone shook her head, a pleading look on her face, but her lust driven host ignored her objection, reaching behind the girl's back to un-clip the bra, letting it fall forward to reveal even more of the warm, dark, mammary flesh.

"No. No," Simone whimpered as Jason slipped first one then the other shoulder strap from her, allowing the garment to fall into her folded arms, then to the floor. Now at last she stood before him, with the most beautiful full, ripe, chocolate brown breasts hanging free, and those wonderful big, stiff, almost black bobble nipples exciting him beyond his wildest dreams. By now his cock was truly hard in his pants and he had to reach inside to rearrange the equipment.

Scared by what he was doing, Simone begged him, "Please, don't do this?" she sobbed gently, but her plea fell on deaf ears of course, as Jason stared into the hapless girl's troubled eyes, and he raised his hands cup the warm, squishy flesh of her breasts, squeezing and kneading lustily.

"Stop it. Please don't," she moaned as he slipped an arm behind her back and bent low to take one stiff nipple in his mouth, kissing and lapping gently at the silky soft flesh, while his other hand wandered all over the rest of her exposed upper body.

"Please stop," she whimpered again, but still Jason took no notice. And even as she uttered the words, Marika and Maya stood beside them, the tall, lusty woman watching with keen interest as her partner's hand reached down under Simone's skirt, stimulating the bigger girl while she herself continued caressing and fondling her smaller friend's perfect young body.

"See?" Marika told the pair. "It's not so bad, is it?" she smiled.

She dropped to her knees before the girl, gripping her around the buttocks and pulling her close. "Mmmm. What a lovely scent you have my love," she complemented again, "but it would be much sweeter without these," she smiled up at the girl.

"No. Please don't," Maya begged," but to no avail. Marika gripped the waistband of the beautiful girl's black lace panties, and slowly pulled them downward to reveal a thick furry mass of moist pubic muff.

"Now," Marika mused, "let's see what your sweet young body really smells like."

She pressed her face up to the thick, wet muff and inhaled.

"Oh, you dirty little girl," she said. "You're all stinky and sweaty," she giggled, pressing her face in close to the girl's groin and inhaling again. "Oh I can't believe how stinky you are," she laughed.

"Stop it," Maya sobbed. "I'm not dirty," she objected.

"No. You're not really," Marika smiled. "I'm just teasing you. But you do smell tasty," she told the girl. "Tell you what! If you promise to do as you're told, I'll kiss it all better for you," she smiled.

Maya looked worried. "What do I have to do?" the girl asked.

"Just sit on the edge of the sofa my love," Marika told her.

The naked girl sat down before her lusty hostess, who knelt in front of her.

"Come along now. Right on the edge," Marika insisted. "Move your bottom forward," she instructed. Maya did as she was told. "Now, for another taste of those delicious little titties," she giggled. "Lean forward for me," she ordered.

Again Maya obeyed, and as Marika slipped her arms around the naked girl's waist, she leaned forward to kiss, then lap at first one firm little breast, then the other.

"Mmmm," came the sounds from the lusty woman. "Mmmm. Nyum, Nyum, Nyum," she enthused as she enjoyed the fresh tasty flesh of the lovely dark skinned girl.

"Now for thepièce de résistance," she smiled looking up at the girl. "Lean back," she ordered.

Maya obeyed immediately, in no doubt at all as to what was to follow.

"Now, grip your knees and raise your feet," she smiled.

"Do I have to?" Maya whined.

"Of course you do my pretty. I can't kiss your pretty little pussy for you if you don't, can I," she reasoned.

Maya did as she was ordered, and Marika bent forward, admiring the sweet, pink slit just barely visible, buried deep in the thick of her dark curly muff.

"Mmmm. You look so tasty," she told the girl as she pressed her lips against the top of one warm thigh.

Maya flinched at the touch of Marika's warm lips. "Oh yes. So sweet," the woman mused, kissing the other thigh, then lapping gently as she tasted the sweetness of the tender, bare flesh.

"Oh, you're such a pretty little baby," Marika told her. "I've never had a cute little black girl like you before," she smiled. "And a virgin too. I can hardly wait."

"No. Please don't," Maya whimpered.

"Don't worry pretty baby," Marika soothed. "I don't mean to hurt you," she told the girl. "I promise I'm not going to pop your sweet little cherry for you. Just spread them wide for me and let me taste your juicy little virgin pussy," she smiled.

Maya obeyed, and as Marika placed her palms flat on the warm flesh at the tops of the girl's thighs, teasing them wider, she used her thumbs to ease the labia apart and expose the glistening pink inside.

She bent low to inhale the pungent aroma from the worried girl, asking her, "Know what I'm going to do now?"

"I think I can guess," Maya almost sobbed.

"That's right my sweet," Marika told her. "I'm going to suck all this sweet juice from your tasty little cunt," she smiled.

"Hugh!" Maya gasped as she felt the first touch of Marika's lips against her bare pussy. "Hugh! Oh no! Oh good heavens! Please, no," she cried as Marika's tongue began to lap at the sweet, wet slit.

"Oh yes. I was right," Marika giggled. "Youare a tasty little girl," she told the girl.

Marika gripped Maya's thighs from beneath and pulled her crotch upward, pressing her open mouth tightly over the girl's exposed pussy, and she lapped and sucked at it greedily, making poor Maya moan with a mixture of uncertain pleasure.

"Take the skirt off," Jason ordered of Simone, with a lusty smile.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me, if that's what you're thinking," the buxom girl replied.

"No, no. Nothing like that," he grinned. "I just want to look at you." Simone was clearly unsure. "You can keep your panties on," he assured her.

"Well... OK," she reluctantly agreed, not too brightly, "but, no funny business. OK?"

"Wouldn't dream of it," Jason lied.

Simone unfastened her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor.

"Look," Jason told her. "I'll even fold your clothes for you," he added, taking the discarded garments and laying them neatly over the back of the chair.

As he returned to his place, Jason dropped his pants and sat on the sofa, his erection sticking up inside his underpants like some hideous tent pole.

"What do you think you're doing?" Simone asked, followed by a squeal of, "No!" as he grabbed her arms and pulled her onto his lap.

"Come on baby. I won't hurt you," he reasoned.

"No!" she objected. "I told you. You're not going to fuck me, so forget it," she insisted.

"No. I didn't want that," he lied. "I just want to feel you pressing against me," he smiled. "Come on honey. You'll like it. I promise."

She considered the possibility for a moment, then, "OK," she eventually agreed, "but I'm keeping my pants on," she insisted.

"Of course," he smiled. "Anything you say."

She smiled as she straddled his lap facing him, and he pulled her in close, with Maya still sitting beside him on the sofa.

Marika knelt before the smaller girl, kissing her and pushing her back as she reached down with her lips, lapping eagerly at the smaller girl's bare pussy.

"What are you doing," Maya moaned quietly, her tone soft, subdued, and defeated.

"Just what you wanted all the time," the statuesque Filipino told her, reaching up to lap and suck at the tiny, stiff nipples again.

"I'm sorry. This isn't working for me," Jason said quietly to his partner, riding his shaft against the beautiful girl's panty clad crotch. "Mari. Help me out, would you?" he asked, lifting the busty young woman in his arms.

Marika smiled and left her own lovely partner temporarily to move aside and reach up under Simone's parted thighs to grip Jason's underpants, pulling them down to his ankles for him.