Inca Gold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Jason and Marika looked a little sheepish, until Marika replied, "We just want to help further her education," at which point Jason snorted, stifling a laugh.

"Yeah. I bet," Simon replied, smirking doubtfully.

"So, That makes six of us," he said. "How about the rest?"

"There's this guy called Nathan Pope. He's an electronics expert and techie specialist. We'll need him to set up secure electronic perimeters around our camp each time we set down for the night. We won't want any wild animals straying into the camp and making off with the food... or worse, one of our party."

"OK, that sounds reasonable. And who's the last one?"

"That would be Ray Walters. but everyone calls him Flash."

Simon waited patiently for the explanation.

"Ray is an entrepreneur," Jason offered at last. "If we find ourselves in need of something that we don't have with us, Ray can probably work out how to make it... from raw materials."

"Like what?"

"Oh, I dunno. Maybe a raft, perhaps?"

"Don't you think we could manage to build a raft on our own?" Simon argued. "I think you're just enlisting people for the hell of it. Maybe I should pull out of this now," Simon threatened.

"The raft was just a simple example," Jason explained. There was a brief pause. "We don't want to have to do this without you," Jason told him. "This was always going to beyour project."

Simon looked horrified that they would even consider still going ahead without him. "You'd never find it without me," he assured them.

"Well, it would certainly be more difficult, but we're game to have a try," Jason replied, solemnly.

"Come on Simon," Marika urged him. "We can't back out now - we're too far down the line. The wheels are all in motion."

"What do you mean?"

"Too many people are already on board. We have to go with it now," Jason explained.

"Too many people!" Simon exclaimed, with a defeated sigh. "You can say that again."

"Weneed you on board," Marika smiled, touching his arm again.

"I just don't understand why you had to involve all these people."

"It is what it is Simon," Marika said softly.

"Why is your son coming?" he asked.

"We covered that," she smiled.

"And your niece? What about her?"

"Ah, well," she began. "Danny has the hots for her," Marika admitted, with a giggle.

Simon just stared at her. "So you've invited your niece along as a bed partner for your boy?" he said, in a derisory way.

"You'll like her," Jason offered. "She's five foot three, slim, blonde, with a pert little bum and the most gorgeous firm tits you ever saw."

"Sounds like you have the hots for her too," Simon commented.

"She really is a dream to behold Simon," Marika enthused.

"My God. Youboth want to fuck her," he exclaimed in amazement.

"Wecan fuck her Simon," Marika enthused. "All of us," she grinned.

"But... you said, she's not even eighteen yet."

"There's no age restriction in the jungle, buddy," Jason told him, with a lewd smile. "How would you like to have first crack at an eighteen year old virgin? Hmmm?"

"What?"

"We could arrange it for you," Marika smiled.

"I couldn't. Not if she's not eighteen yet."

"She will be in a few weeks," Marika grinned. "She'll probably have her birthday while we're out there."

"You can't be serious!" Simon exclaimed.

"She's never been out with a boy," Marika told him. "I don't think she's ever even been kissed," she told them. "At least - not by a boy," she grinned.

"Don't tell me you've had her?" Jason asked.

"OK," came the simple reply.

"OK? What do you mean, OK?"

"OK, I won't tell you," she grinned.

"I don't believe this," Simon exclaimed, but Jason just gave him a knowing smile.

"So... she is a virgin then?" Jason asked, looking excited.

"I'm certain of it," Marika grinned.

"What does she look like?" Simon asked.

"Oh, she's an absolute dream," she told him. "Pretty, blonde, perfect body.You'll have trouble keeping your cock in your pants," she laughed, turning to goad Jason.

"We're going to recruit ourselves a bevy of beautiful young female coolies," Jason said to Simon, "and fuck them all to sleep every night," he grinned. "I can hardly wait to get pretty little Penelope in our tent," he added, with a wicked grin.

"Still want to pull out?" Marika asked. "S'cuse the pun," she giggled.

She could read the dilemma in Simon's mind. Sure, he didn't like the idea of coercing innocent young women into compromising situations, but he had to admit the lure of free sex with a string of beautiful girls and young ladies, had a certain -appeal. He couldn't hide the hint of a smile that crept across his face.

"I'll take that as a'Yes!' then," Marika grinned.

"Good boy," Jason encouraged. "You know you won't regret this," he smiled.

Marika placed her hand on Simon's arm again, whispering in his ear, "I can't wait to have a taste of sweet little Penelope's tender young body," she purred, "and I wouldn't mind sharing her with you," she grinned.

Jason gave her a glancing look of disapproval, then sighed. "Let's let down to business, shall we?" he suggested, bringing them both back to the present.

Marika took a deep breath, and began, "We made a start," she told Simon, brightly.

"What sort of start?" he asked, sounding puzzled. "What do you mean? A start on what?" Jason and Marika both got the feeling that Simon was likely to be against almost anything they suggested from this point onward, but they persevered.

"We started making a list of all the things we'll need to take with us," Marika smiled, looking pleased with herself.

She took two sheets of paper from her bag, passing them to Simon, who studied them carefully for a few moments, flipping from one to the other before announcing, "Youare aware that we will have to carry everything we take with us?"

They were both silent as he continued to read through the list which, although comprehensive, he clearly felt included a lot of equipment that was likely to be superfluous to their needs.

"OK," he began. "We'll need tents, obviously," he agreed, "although only if it rains at night," he added. "But... six tents... to sleep two to three people each? How many people are we expecting to take on this expedition?" he asked.

"I reckon about fifteen," Jason replied.

"Fifteen!" Simon exclaimed, loudly.

"We thought it might be nice to have a few extra ladies along," he grinned.

"A few extra? How many were you thinking?" he asked.

"Well, there's six men, and we'll make sure a couple of the women like girls," he added, looking pointedly at Marika. "We thought maybe... possibly two each?" he smiled.

Simon let out an exasperated sigh. "You're planning on taking spare bed partners?" he exclaimed.

"We don't have to stick to the same partners," Jason told him, grinning.

"We can do swaps," Marika added, excitedly.

Simon just stared back and forth between the pair of them.

"And groundsheets?" he asked. "Why do we need groundsheets?"

"In case the ground is wet?" Jason explained, by way of an obvious question.

"OK. I think we're going to have to trim this list down quite a bit," he told them, sternly.

Marika looked offended.

"Now, don't look like that," he told her. "This is a very good start, and you've obviously both gone to a lot of effort to detail everything we might need," he encouraged. "It's just that, well, we reallywill have to carry everything. I mean, six tents? That on its own will be a full load for at least three people. We'll really have to trim this down quite a lot," he smiled.

"Of course. I know you're right," she replied. "It's just that, well, I wanted to include..."

"Everything. I know," Jason interrupted supportively.

"But we can make do without quite a lot of this," Simon explained. "Let's go through the list and trim off anything that isn't absolutely essential, shall we?"

"OK," Marika agreed, smiling.

"So, let's start with the tents," he began. "Six Tents... to sleep 2 to 3 people each? We'll probably sleep out in the open, unless it rains," he suggested. "I think maybe three lightweight tents for 6 to 8 people, each might be more sensible, wouldn't you agree?"

"Well... Jason countered," you might find when we're out in the jungle, you may want a little... privacy?" he suggested. "You know... in case there's anything you want to do... in private, with anyone?"

"What do you mean?" Simon asked, naively.

"What Jason means is, we're going to have a few nice young ladies along on the trip. You may want to have somealone time with someone of your choice," Marika explained.

"Surely, six tents to sleep four people each wouldn't weigh more than three tents to sleep six each, would it?" Jason asked, pointedly.

"Well... I suppose..." Simon began to concede.

"So let's do it that way then, shall we?" Jason suggested.

"Oh, I suppose..."

"Good," he replied, before Simon could change his mind. "Now, let's see what else we can cut down, shall we?"

"The Mallet & tent pegs. Well, we'll probably need the pegs, or could we use branches and stamp them in with our boots?" Simon suggested.

"Yes, let's do that," Jason agreed quickly.

"Sleeping Bags? This is the Amazon guys... in July. We're not going to be cold, are we," Simon smiled.

"Mats, or Air Beds, with Inflatable Pillows? Well, we can have light waterproof blankets to lie on, but Air Beds, and Inflatable Pillows? What on Earth do you think this is, a kids summer camp?"

"It was only a suggestion," Marika replied, defensively.

"Good thought," he smiled, "but I don't think we'll need them. We can use backpacks for pillows," he suggested.

"Multi-ring Camping Stoves, & gas canisters? What on Earth will all that weigh?" he asked.

They just looked at him, dumbfounded.

"I think we can probably find dry timbers to make a fire, and a Zippo will do to light it."

"What if it rains?" Marika asked. "Itis a rain forest after all, isn't it?"

"We'll be taking some dry food with us," Simon explained. "And it doesn't rain all the time," he smiled.

"Kettle, Cooking Pans & Utensils. OK, we can have those.

"Strong Plastic Tableware (plates bowls & cutlery). Let's see how much else we can trim down before we decide on this, shall we?

"Water Carrier or Jerry Can. OK, Yes, we'll need those.

"Folding Chairs? Sod off! We can sit on rocks or logs. There should be plenty in the jungle.

"Torches and Lanterns. Yes, we can have those. And batteries, of course," he added.

"Biodegradable Bin Bags? No, I don't think so," he laughed. "We're not going to be finding any bins to put our waste in. But wewill need a few folding spades to dig holes to bury our crap... literally!

"Multi-tool Tin/Bottle Opener. OK. Agreed.

"Matches / Lighter? Well, we'll have a few Zippo lighters between us, so that's OK.

"A Pack of Wet Wipes per person. What's that for?"

"For washing," Marika explained.

"Hmmm. Well, if you feel you need it, Simon replied, but for the most part we'll all get a bit smelly. We'll all be the same," he smiled.

"Well, if I'm going to have some fun with a girl," Marika told him, "I'd rather she was clean and fresh," she smiled.

"My girlfrienddoes like to have fun with other girls," Jason explained, pointedly.

"Nothing nicer than getting alone in a tent with a pretty girl, and tasting the sweetness of her delicious young body," Marika grinned, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"Really?" Simon asked.

"Oh yes. I plan to taste every girl there," she grinned, lustily. "You could help me if you like," she suggested.

"Hey!" Jason complained. "What about me?"

"I would imagine you'll be doing your own thing with any number of them," Marika smiled, knowingly.

"Well, as long as I have your approval," he replied.

"Since when did you needmy approval?" she asked.

"Touché," he grinned.

"Come along girls," Simon teased. "Back to the job at hand, can we?"

"Very well," Jason grinned.

"Now. Antiseptic Medication & First Aid Kit? OK for those.

"Anti-Bacterial Hand-wash? Not sure about that. Let's decide later when we see how much everything else weighs in.

"Insect Repellent? OK.

"Sun block? I don't think we'll be seeing too much sun deep in the jungle," he smiled.

"Toilet Roll? OK. One each," he agreed, "but everyone carries their own.

"Wash-up Equipment (bowl, liquid, scrubbers, etc.)? I don't think so. Everyone washes their own plates and cutlery, and everyone carries their own.

"Folding Tables? Same as for chairs. We won't need them. We'll sit with plates on our knees.

"Camping Toilet? Dig a hole!

"Assorted Tools & Repair kit. Penknives & pliers. Hand Brush. Duct Tape. Extra Rope, guy lines & string. OK. Could all be useful, but we'll have to rationalise it."

"OK," Jason smiled. "So, let's see if we can guesstimate how much all this will weigh?"

They spent a little while totting up approximate weights of everything that they still had in the list, and dividing up the total, spread across the number of people they were expecting to cater for.

"Well, by my reckoning," Jason began, "this lot will weigh in at about 400 500 pounds. That means, to comfortably carry it all, we'd probably need... let's say, around a dozen or so people. That would be about 40 pounds to carry each."

"Don't forget, the more people we have along, the more food and water we'll need to carry," Marika pointed out.

"And more tents," Simon added. "But we could always use lightweight tents I suppose," he added as an afterthought. "After all, we won't need to use them every day," he smiled, supportively.

"Yes... and we already have enough tents on the list for eighteen people, don't we?" Simon suggested. "And we can pick up water en-route."

"Oh. OK then, but we'll need to carry more dried food too," Marika said.

"Not that much more," Simon interjected, suddenly sounding much more supportive. "Wouldn't be a full load for one person anyway."

"And one extra tent wouldn't weigh all that much, would it? We could add three or more people without increasing the load at all... spread it out in fact," Jason smiled.

"People? You mean, more girls?" Marika grinned, as she looked at Simon and they all smiled at one another.

"Good to have you back on board," Jason said kindly to his friend, as Marika touched his hand and smiled.

"This is going to be such a wonderful trip," she told him.

This time, Simon didn't pull his hand away quite so quickly.

"Well, it looks like we're getting somewhere," Marika said, with a satisfied smile, "but right now, I need to go have a pee," she added, getting up from the table and leaning forward, unnecessarily close to Simon once again.

"So..." Simon began, ignoring the awkwardness of the situation, how should we go about recruiting?

Jason remained silent, staring into the distance. It was as if his mind was completely absent - perhaps on some distant planet.

"You OK mate?" Simon asked.

His friend turned to look at him, almost blankly.

"What is it?" Simon asked again.

"You realise she wants to fuck you, don't you," he said calmly, in a matter of fact sort of manner, as they watched the beautiful woman walk away.

"What?" Simon exclaimed in utter disbelief.

"She wants, to fuck you Simon," Jason repeated. "I can tell," he said, placing a hand on his friend's forearm and smiling bravely.

"You... Surely... You don't think there's anything going on between us... do you?"

"Oh no," Jason replied sincerely. "Not yet," he smirked, but there was a concerned look in his eye that belied his reassuring words.

"No Jason," Simon replied, shaking his head. "Oh no, I could never betray you like that," he told his friend, sincerely.

"Why not?"

"Wouldn't be right. She'syour woman... and you're my best friend."

"Wouldn't be the first time," Jason replied. "We have this open relationship you see," he smiled. "I get to fuck who I want, and she does the same."

"It doesn't look like you're completely happy with that though... are you?" Simon asked.

"Only way I can keep her," he sighed. "She's a free spirit you see," he added. "I love her like crazy, but if I didn't agree to it I know she's be off like a shot... so I have to accept it," he smiled, bravely.

Simon had never seen his friend looking so vulnerable. 'It's quite incredible what a woman can do to a man, without actually doing anything', he thought to himself.

"Don't worry Jason," Simon assured his friend, quietly. "I don't think I could do anything like that. Not knowing she's your woman," he smiled.

"Of course you can buddy. Just relax. Give in. Live a little. Have some fun."

"You're giving me your blessing?"

"If it's not you, it would be someone else," he explained. "At least I know if she's with you she won't be running off with someone who may try to take her from me."

"You can't be serious?"

Jason nodded. "Only thing I will say is... just don't do it in front of me. OK? That's all I ask," he smiled, as he looked up and saw her returning to the table. "Hush now," he ended.

Simon felt uneasy as she took her seat beside him once again, and he discreetly shuffled away slightly, bringing a puzzled look from the beauty.

"Marika. Why don't you show Simon the draft poster you've drawn up to advertise the expedition?"

She smiled, pulling out a folded piece of paper from her bag. "We plan to display this on the campus notice boards," she told him, passing him a printed A4 sheet.

"It will have to be in place almost straight away though..." she told him, "or our primary target group will be unlikely to see it," she said, looking serious. "The summer break starts in three weeks," she added.

"Target group?" Simon queried.

"Overseas Students," Jason explained.

"Why overseas?" Simon asked.

"Almost all indigenous students will be planning their summer vacation at home with their families," he explained. "We need to attract overseas students... the ones who can't travel home easily."

Simon studied the poster for a minute, then Marika took it and held it against the far wall.

From a distance, only the heading was readable, in striking blue and black lettering:

Summer Vacation.

Excitement and Adventure.

The wordingSummer Vacation, andExcitement and Adventure, were in large blue underlined text, whilst the remainder was in normal black type.

However, as the reader drew closer, the rest of the content became legible - appearing similar to the example below:

----- Start of Poster -----


JMS Enterprises. Expedition AMZ 2000

Wondering what to do for your...

Summer Vacation?

Looking for...

Excitement and Adventure?

Why not join us for the experience of a lifetime?

We are a group of professionals organising an exciting expedition to...

Southern Colombia & Southern Chile

Planning to leave shortly after the summer break begins, we will be taking a private charter plane to El Dorado in mid-July (actual dates to be confirmed).

The expedition will include the team of six organisers, plus an additional six to ten carefully selected individuals, each chosen for their unique qualities and abilities.

Applications are invited from young adults of both genders. Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of personal qualities alone. There will be no age restrictions, other than (S)that(/S) the following:

ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AGED 18 OR OVER.