Inca Gold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and Simone settled back into position again, with Jason's cock riding against the soft flesh at the top of Simone's thighs - first one side then the other, but it still wasn't having quite the desired effect for poor Jason. What he really needed was to feel the warm wetness of her bare pussy against the hardness of his shaft.

"I'm sorry honey, he told the girl, but I still have a problem."

"What is it?" she asked. Oddly enough, she sounded quite sympathetic.

"Your panties," he said.

"Don't you like them?" she asked.

"Well, they're very nice," he told her, "but... They're chaffing on my dick," he said.

"I can't help that," she laughed. Even so her pulse was beginning to quicken and her breath was becoming shorter.

"Slip them down for me, would you? Hmmm? Please?" he asked nicely.

"You're not trying to fuck me, are you?"

"No. No. Of course not. Nothing like that. I just want to feel you against me... without the panties rubbing. They're making me sore."

She smiled momentarily, then stood and slipped them down to her knees, pulling one leg free while leaving the garment clinging around the other thigh.

"Oh, that's much better," he told her as she straddled him again. "Does it feel good for you?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded.

They moved together like that for a while, her temperature steadily rising as her entire body began to tingle.

"You know what would really turn me on?" he asked.

"No. What?"

"You see your friend?"

She glanced aside briefly to see Maya with her eyes closed, playing wit her own firm young breasts. She was moaning with pleasure, her body moving gently in time with Marika's lapping at the sweet slit between her legs. She watched the tiny, almost microscopic beads of sweat forming on Maya's forehead and her shapely young breasts and tummy - little beads trickling down into her navel, and beyond, and it excited her more than she dared to admit, even to herself.

"I want to see you kiss her," he smiled.

"Why?" Simone asked, nervously.

"Look at her. Sheneeds something."

Simone smiled for a moment, then leaned across and placed a gentle kiss on Maya's lips. The smaller girl instantly responded by grabbing Simone's head and returning her friend's kiss with keen interest.

"That feel good?" Jason asked.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," was all Simone could reply as her smaller friend forced kiss after lusty kiss on the surprised girl's mouth.

Jason gripped Simone around the waist and hoisted her up, pressing his hand against her shoulder and pushing her slightly away, to allow his lips to reach down for her beautiful, full breast. His tongue curled around the stiff, button nipple, drawing it into his mouth to suckle gently as Maya continued to kiss her urgently.

"You like?" he asked.

"Oh God, yes!" she cried, breaking from her friend's lusty kiss for a brief moment.

"Want more?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes! More!" she cried. "I need more."

He lifted her, allowing the tip of his cock to find her sopping wet slit, and he positioned her above, moistening the engorged head, poised to penetrate her.

"You want this?" he affirmed.

"Yes," she moaned. "Oh God yes! Yes!"

"That's all I wanted to hear," he replied softly, pulling her down onto the thick, unyielding shaft.

She let out a cry as his sturdy erection penetrated her wet opening, marvelling at how easily it slipped inside her.

Now she wanted her friend, and she all but smothered Maya, kissing her lustily as Jason lifted her and Marika continued to suck the sweet juices from the smaller girl.

For some long time they all moved together that way, lifting and gyrating as one, with Jason gripping Simone around the waist, treating her to the best he could offer from a seated position, with Simone awkwardly leaning to one side and Maya twisted around sideways, the two girls kissing passionately as he humped into his busty young partner.

"Oh... This is so good," Jason enthused, lifting the bigger girl as Marika greedily gobbled her smaller friend. "I think I'm nearly there," he called out.

"Don't you come inside me," Simone warned him.

"No. Of course not," he lied, moving faster. I just need to..." he began, but he didn't get to finish. Instead, he let out a groan of pleasure as he felt the rush of semen flood into her.

"Oh no! You liar!" Simone exclaimed. "You came inside me she cried," a horrified, distraught tone in her voice. "I told you not to," she cried out.

"It's OK," Marika called back quickly, abandoning her beautiful young quail. "It'll be OK. I'll get it for you," she said.

They pulled Simone to one side on the sofa between them, and Maya and Jason held her legs wide as Marika moved across to slap her open mouth over Simone's hot, fucked pussy.

"Mmmm," came the sounds from Marika as she pressed her mouth over the open slit between the bigger girl's legs. "Mmmm," she moaned, sucking urgently. "Mmmm. That tastes so good," she said to the distraught girl. "So rich and salty. See. I got it all for you," she smiled.

"Are you sure?" Simone asked, stupidly.

"Come with me to the bedroom. I'll check and make sure I got it all," Marika smiled.

Marika took Simone by the hand and led the naive girl off to the bedroom, leaving Jason and her smaller friend alone together. Almost before their backs were turned, Jason had pulled Maya onto his lap with her legs spread across his knees. In less than a heartbeat he had his arms around her waist, pulling her bare pussy against his slowly shrinking cock.

"Come on honey," he told her. "I need you to get me hard again," he grinned.

"No. No," she cried, trying to struggle free, but a small girl like Maya was no match for a big guy like Jason, especially when he had just fucked her beautiful friend, and he still had plenty of energy left, with designs on the younger girl too.

"Oh my. What a little beauty you are," he told her, holding her struggling, writhing naked body against him.

"Please don't," she begged, almost sobbing.

"Don't what?" he asked, pretending not to understand what she meant.

"Please don't rape me," she pleaded.

"Rape you? Why would you think I want torape you?" he asked.

"What are you going to do then?" she asked.

"I'm just going to fuck you my pretty," he smiled. A beautiful loving fuck with a pretty young girl.

"No! No!" she cried, struggling.

"Oh, come on my pretty," he reasoned. "Just alittle fuck? Hmmm? Pretty please?" he teased.

"Look," she tried to reason with him. "I've never done anything like this before. I've been saving myself for my wedding," she explained.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, brightly. "You're getting married?" he queried.

"Not yet," she made the mistake of telling him. "I have to meet the right person first," she added.

"So... you don't have a boyfriend then?"

"Not yet," she admitted.

"Oh. That's such a pity," he smiled. "Seems such a waste."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a pretty young girl like you, and no boyfriend to fuck you."

"What?" she replied, looking shocked.

"Tell you what honey. I can be your boyfriend," he smiled. "I'll fuck you. OK?"

"No! No!" she cried, fearfully.

"Yes! Yes!" he laughed in reply.

"OK. Look. Maybe if I let you suck my tits for a while, and rub yourself up against me... will that be OK for you?"

"Hmmm," he mused. "Maybe."

"But you can't put it in me. OK?"

"Oh but baby," he countered. "You can't expect a red blooded man like me to have a pretty little girl like you, naked in my arms, and not want to fuck you."

"But... I'msaving myself," she repeated.

"Well, I'm truly grateful that you've saved yourself until now..." he told her gripping her hair behind her and wrenching her head back to lie her backwards across his knees with her legs parted on either side of his waist.

He heaved her into position, allowing the underside of his erection to press against her wet pussy, her beautiful firm dark breasts pointing up toward the ceiling with those almost black nipples so hard and erect, just waiting to be sucked and nibbled.

"But," he went on, "I think it's high time you had some real fun," he grinned, gripping her arms above the elbows to hold her down on her back across his knees as he leaned over to suck her sweet young breasts, "and I mean to help you with that," he smiled.

"Please don't," she begged. "I've never done anything like this before," she repeated.

"Mmmm. Don't try telling me you're a virgin," he teased. "Nyum. Lyum. Nyum," came the sounds as he ignored her plea, lapping and gobbling at her perfect young body while she struggled and kicked.

"No! No! Please don't! Please stop!" she cried, as he moved her up to align the tip of his erection with her open pussy slit.

"Oh, you delicious little treat," he enthused, forcing her arms behind her back, holding them behind her with one hand as the other gripped her hair, and he pulled her head back, planting teasing little bites on her hard, sensitive nipples, tugging at them gently to torment her.

Now the tip of his erection was nestled neatly against her opening. "Ready my love?" he asked, pressing it gently against her moist opening.

"No! Stop it!" she cried. "Stop it," her legs kicking out as he pulled her down, and she began to cry and struggle frantically as he began to penetrate.

"No way I'm stopping now," he laughed. "I've never raped a pretty little black girl before," he laughed, "but you don't mind, do you? I'm going to give you the best fucking you'll ever know," he told her.

From the other room, Simone was concerned about all the noise they could hear, but Marika assured her that Jason and her friend were simply having fun together.

"No! No! No!" Maya almost screamed, raising her knees to push her feet against the sofa back in a vain effort to free herself from him.

But he soon saw through her intention. Quick as a flash he reached forward with his right arm, scooping her naked body up against him, telling her, "Oh no you don't."

In the same motion, his left arm reached behind him, sweeping her legs aside and away from the back of the sofa while twisting her around across his knees.

"Come here you little minx," he laughed, "and take what's coming to you," he said, plonking her on her back on the seat beside him. Her legs were now in the air, one either side of his waist.

"Oh, such a pretty, pretty little baby," he said softly to himself, twisting around to manoeuvre himself on top of her, thereby pinning her on her back across the seat. "I'm gonna have me a pretty little black girl," he laughed.

"Stop it! Get off me," she sobbed.

"Not a chance kid. You're all mine now. Cm'ere my pretty," he growled, wrapping his arms around her slender, lithe young body.

With her arms now free, she beat her little fists against his shoulders ineffectually, sobbing, "Get off me you brute. Get off."

Of course he took no notice, shuffling himself around to position the tip of his erect shaft against the wetness of her opening once more. This time though, he was quick to thrust it into her before she could wriggle free again, bringing forth a scream of pain and a flood of tears.

"Oh my God! you reallyare a virgin," he smiled. "Oh baby, I am so sorry if I hurt you."

"Owww!" she cried. "You did hurt me you brute," sobbed, struggling and kicking. "Thatreally hurt."

"Oh My God! What a tight little baby you are," he exclaimed.

"Please stop! It hurts! I've never done this before," she wept, pitifully.

"First time for everything," he grinned, fucking her slow and steady.

"Please. Please. It hurts. It really hurts," she sobbed.

"I said I was sorry," he reasoned, "but don't worry. The stinging won't last. Soon it will fade away and you'll start to enjoy it," he smiled.

"It hurts I tell you. Pull it out," she insisted, crying woefully.

"Can't do that pretty baby. You're far too precious a prize for me to just let you go."

"But it hurts. It really hurts," she whimpered.

"That will fade, I promise you. And it only ever hurts like that the first time," he smiled. "Next time will be much better."

"Next time?" she cried.

"Oh... you don't think this is a one-time thing, do you?" he laughed, thrusting the thing into her more vigorously.

"No! No! No!" she sobbed as he pumped it into her.

"Hey! Does this mean we're engaged?" he asked, laughing.

"Stop it! Please!" she begged.

"Don't give me that," he told her as she began gasping, her hips moving in time with him. "You like it, don't you," he goaded. "Go on. Admit it."

"I can't help it," she wept.

"Feels good, doesn't it," he coaxed softly. "Just think of what you've been missing."

"It's not fair," she objected. "I saved myself for so long," she half sobbed.

"Don't be sad baby," he said, "Just enjoy it," he told her.

"It's not fair. It feels so good," she moaned.

"I'll give you this again and again... every day, if you come with us," he said softly.

"Promise?" she asked.

"Of course my beautiful. How could I ever resist taking a wonderful little creature like you in my arms?"

She looked up at him and forced a smile through the tears.

"Just don't come inside me," she reasoned. "I don't want babies. Not before I finish my university."

"Wouldn't dream of it," he lied, but as he began pumping harder, working toward his next orgasm, she asked, "Where is Simone?"

"What do you want her for?" he replied.

"I'm worried about her," she told him.

"She's perfectly safe," he told her. "She's with Marika. They went to the bedroom Why are you worried?"

"I like her to cuddle together with me when I feel this way," Maya told him.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "I want to get with her."

Anticipating a little group and lesbian action, he suggested, "OK. Let's go find them."

He gripped her around the body and hoisted her up onto his lap again, then leaning forward to shift his balance he raised himself to stand, still holding on to her with his shaft still deep inside her.

"Oh, you are such a sweet little baby," he told her, walking along with her slender body still impaled on his erection, pumping it gently into her with each advancing step.

"How could you have imagined that I wouldn't want to fuck you?" he smiled.

Maya just moaned softly, resting her face against his muscular shoulder with her arms around his body.

As they came to the bedroom doorway, they could see top covers strewn on the floor. Simone was lying on her back in the middle of the big bed with her knees raised and her feet out sideways, and Marika was crouched with her bare bottom in the air, and her head between the girl's parted thighs.

Maya gasped in horror. "What is she doing with my Simone?" she asked.

"Just the same as she did with you my pretty," Jason told her, still lifting and lowering her gently as he continued to hold her firmly. "Why? What did you expect us to find?" Jason asked her.

"Stop. Please. Let me go to her," Maya moaned.

"What's wrong? Maybe you would like a turn?" he asked, lifting her from his shaft and turning her to push her forward into the room.

"No," Maya objected. "I didn't mean that," she said, but Jason ignored her.

"Make a space Mari," he said as they entered. "I think Maya would like a taste of what you're eating there," he laughed.

"No. No," the smaller girl resisted, but Jason ignored her, pushing her down onto all fours on the bed as Marika smiled, moving aside.

Between them they guided the small naked African girl toward her friend's parted thighs. Simone looked up into the frightened eyes of her smaller friend, and smiled, nodding her approval.

"No. No. I don't want to do that," Maya continued to object, but as Jason knelt behind her, pushing her forward, Marika pushed the reluctant girl's head down between Simone's waiting thighs.

"Come on baby. Give it to me," Simone purred softly, smiling up at her naked little friend.

The bigger girl gripped Maya's face, guiding her lips to the spot. "Oh baby," she breathed softly. "I have always wanted you to do this for me," she moaned.

As Maya's lips touched the wet labia of her friend's aching pussy, Simone pushed her groin up to meet the unwilling kiss.

"Oh yes!" Simone moaned aloud. "Oh yes baby. Oh I want this so badly," she gasped. "Oh. Oh. Baby. Baby. You have no idea how long I've waited for this."

Marika stroked the bare black bottom that was now raised in the air, caressing Maya's furry pussy and sliding her finger into the wetness of the recently deflowered girl.

"Come on baby," she encouraged. "Get your tongue in there. Do her properly," she laughed.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" came the excited moans from the girl on her back, as it became clear to both onlookers that Maya was indeed giving her prone friend exactly what she craved.

"Now it's time for me to give you something special," Jason told her, taking up a kneeling position behind her.

He worked the tip of his shaft into her dripping pussy once more, just to lubricate it, before pulling back and repositioning it against the small girl's exposed anus.

"Oh no!" Maya cried. "No. Please. Not that," she almost screamed, struggling and trying to pull away.

But Jason was having none of it. He wrapped one arm low around her waist, hugging her naked body against himself as Marika took a place to one side of the bigger girl. His other hand gripped the shaft, rubbing the tip against her dirty orifice, while Marika held her hands.

"Stop it. Please stop. Please," Maya begged.

"Ha, ha!" Jason laughed. "Why should I stop? I've had your tight little virgin pussy. Now I just fancy your cute little virgin bum," he laughed. "I'll bet that's even tighter."

"Please. I'll do whatever you say," she begged.

"Well... maybe pretty baby. Will you promise to be a good little girl if I let you off this time?" he asked, his hands now feeling all around her naked body, groping those perfect young breasts again.

"OK. OK. I promise," she replied, sounding both worried and relieved at the same time. "I'll do anything you say," she agreed.

He smiled. "Good girl," he said softly, realigning the tip against the wet slit between her thighs.

She gasped and let out a gentle cry as he eased the beast into her again.

"Ugh. Ugh," came the sounds from the hapless girl, as each gentle push helped more and more of the thick shaft to penetrate her cute little rear.

"Oh my God," he growled. "This is so good," he said to Marika, humping it deep inside her hot young body. "I can't get over how tight she is."

With Marika busy molesting Simone's ripe young body all over, Jason's arms wrapped tightly around the smaller girl, and Simone holding her wrists, the three of them laughed with sinful pleasure as Jason gave her more of the same treatment that he had given, less than half an hour earlier.

It was almost ten minutes later, after Jason had delivered another load, and Maya had enjoyed another shuddering orgasm, when this time Marika passed on the opportunity to lick it clean.

Instead, she asked as he pulled out, "Pass me some tissues, would you honey?"

"Here," he said, smiling as he tossed a small flat box to his statuesque girlfriend. "I think I need to go get cleaned up anyway... and have myself a pee," he told her, as he turned to leave.

With Jason away, Marika and Simone turned Maya onto her back, both women holding the exhausted girl open while Marika used several tissues and wipes to freshen her up.

By the time Jason returned, Simone and Marika were lying to either side of the smiling girl, and Maya lay there on her back with her knees up, while her two lusty partners were suckling on her firm young breasts and Simone's fingers were between the smaller girl's thighs, masturbating her friend.