Inca Gold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn honey," Marika told the bigger girl. Better get down there quickly, she said, unless you want to watch my boyfriend fuck your pretty little girlfriend again.

Simone smiled as she crouched down between Maya's parted thighs, as the smaller girl looked on with uncertainty.

"Don't worry," Simone told her friend. "This has been on the cards for such a long time now. I'm only surprised that it's taken us so long to get here," she grinned, dipping her head down.

She pressed her lips gently against the smaller girl's exposed pussy, bringing an excited gasp from her friend, as Jason and Marika settled down to her either side and began suckling on her stiff little chocolate brown nipples.

By the time Maya came to orgasm again, Jason had managed to kneel behind Simone and get his cock inside her for a second time, and was well on the way to delivering another load, but sadly for him, fatigue got the better of him.

It was not much later that the four of them came to agree that enough was indeed enough, and they just lay there together - Marika cuddling with Maya and Jason holding Simone from behind, his softening member still inside her.

"Could we take some photos?" Marika asked as the evening began to cool them.

"Why?" Simone queried.

"Just for a keepsake," she smiled.

"What sort of photos?" Maya asked.

"I thought it might be nice to have one with you two cuddling," she told the girls, smiling.

About six or seven erotically posed photos later (some with them kissing and others just lying naked on their backs, holding hands or fingering one another), and Marika was satisfied.

"I just need one more of each of you... for the application forms," she told them as they were dressing.

"Why?" Simone asked.

"We have to keep an identifying record of everyone on the expedition," she explained.

"So... we're definitely coming with you then?" Maya asked.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Marika replied with a broad smile.

As they returned to the lounge, after dressing, Marika reminded the girls, "We need to get your dress and shoe sizes," she smiled.

"Why?" Simone asked.

"Silly girl. We're going to provide you with protective clothing for the jungle, aren't we?" she smiled. "Surely you want it all to fit, don't you?" she smirked. "Oh, and we'll also need your waist size," she added.

"When we've set the departure date and time, we'll contact you again," Jason told them.

"You won't need to bring anything with you... apart from underwear..." Marika added, "and your passports of course. Don't forget to bring your passports."

As an aside:

Maya and Simone became fairly frequent visitors to Jason's pad over the next few weeks, with Marika sometimes present too, and the four of them shared some wonderful times together - but let's not get distracted with that just now.

"What a pity we didn't think of this, years ago," Jason laughed, after the girls had left. "We could have been fucking half the university by now," he grinned.

"We still have time," Marika smiled.

Between them, they prepared an introductory form to hand out to successive applicants, in advance of any future interviews. Everyone would be required to sign one, stating their acceptance of the terms and conditions:

---------- Start of Form ----------


JMS Enterprises.

Expedition AMZ 2000

Terms and Conditions.

All applicants must confirm their acceptance of the following:

All members of the team must accept that this will be an'OPEN' expedition, and as such, living conditions are likely to be at best, primitive.

At no time can any home comforts or luxuries be made available. Please remember - this is an expedition to a primitive area of jungle. There will be no domestic washing facilities provided. Party members will be able to keep themselves relatively clean usingWet Wipes - one pack provided per person. Also, one toilet roll will be issued per person - use these sparingly.

One pair of boots and two sets of protective clothing will be supplied, free of charge. Please indicate your gender, and the sizes of clothing you require, below:

Gender: M / F (circle one) Height: __________

Waist Size: __________ Boot Size: __________

Email Address: _________________________________________

There will be no mobile phone services available whilst in the jungle, but free locker facilities will be provided at the airport, for valuables and other personal effects, prior to departure. We recommend that mobile phones and jewellery should be left there.

As this is an expedition into a rain forest,Day clothing is likely to become wet for most of the time. Therefore, explorers will need to accept that they will be required to remove wet gear in the presence of other team members, before bedding down for the night.

There will be a limited number of tents available, so in times of inclement weather, or otherwise, allocation of sleeping accommodation will be at the sole discretion of the team leader.

There will be a number of chores which must be completed on a daily basis. These will include, but are not limited to, fetching water, digging latrine holes, setting out drying lines, erecting tents, setting boundary sensors, night guard duty, etc.

Allocation of chores can be determined by lottery or by rota. Team members will be asked their preference, and a vote will be taken. The final decision taken, will be by majority rule.

If accepted for the expedition, team members will need to arrange their own transport to arrive at the departure location no less than one hour before the allotted date and time. There will be no refund of enrolment fees for any members who fail to attend at the allotted time and place.

Please Note:

Prospective explorers will need to be aware, and acknowledge the fact, that an expedition into the Amazon Jungle can present a number of inherent dangers. With respect to this, no responsibility can be accepted by the organisers, for liability to individual members of the party. Furthermore, in joining the venture,All Explorers must acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.

However, experienced security staff will be employed at all times, and every precaution will be taken to ensure the safety of all members of the party.

Flight time to our destination will be approximately 12-14 hours, so be prepared to sleep during the flight. In order to save daylight, the expedition will aim to set off within 1 hour of arrival at our destination.

Please sign and date the form below, to confirm your agreement to all of the above.

I, __________________________________________________, of:

Home Address: ____________________________________________

____________________________________________________ Zip: __________

do hereby agree to the above terms and conditions.

Signed: _____________________________ Date: ____________________

Phone: ____________________

(c) JMS Enterprises 2000


---------- End of Form ----------

"Well, that just about takes care of that," Jason said to Marika when they had finished. "What say you we get some bed rest?"

"OK. I'll be off then," she replied.

"What?" he exclaimed. "I thought we could both sleephere tonight," he smiled. "We haven't had any private time together for a while now."

"Are you serious?" she asked. "Haven't you had enough sex for one night?"

"Sex with other girls is always great fun, yes," he agreed, "but none of them can compare with you, my love," he smiled.

That night, Jason reminded her of the reason she had always stayed with him.

---------- To Be Continued ----------

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

In recognition for my efforts, please be kind enough to leave a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share with other readers, please leave a comment below.

If you feel you may like to send me your private comments, just click the link to myUser-ID below, then click theContact tab. Please don't forget to add a valid email address (or I won't be able to reply).

Finally, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

Thank You.

Macey :-) xx