Incest, Anyone?

Story Info
Son desires incest, but not with Mother.
1.3k words
4.2
16.2k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jryan345
jryan345
13 Followers

Incest, Anyone?

By JoeRyan

My problem wasn't about getting sex. I could get it most every time I wanted, even the anal variety. It was about the type of sex I needed. The desire for incest was driving me crazy. Why incest? I have no idea. Perhaps it's hereditary, but I could hardly ask my Mother or Father if they ever had such desires. When I was 22 my lovely sister turned 18. We were close. One day I called her "fatso", hoping it would lead to a tussle, which it did. When I finally had Gloria pinned to the floor, I decided to make a move. I kissed her. Not only did she respond, she opened her mouth to let our tongues play. Much encouraged, I put a hand on her breast, but she gently removed it and then laid out the ground rules. She would not permit anything vaginal. She would give me a blowjob (big deal), but if anything I did aroused her even slightly, she would stop immediately.

When I told her about my longing for incest, she neither laughed nor lectured me. We started to go through a list of women who might be candidates. I recalled meeting Mom's younger sister, Bella, several years ago. "You're out of luck, Paul. Two years ago she gave up her teaching job and became a nun. I can see you putting up a ladder to her window in the convent." Gloria then remembered that mom's older brother had a daughter who was now living in Florida. "Do you think you could seduce her by telephone, or would you try it by Internet?" My sister's humor was not appreciated.

Gloria said that she and mom occasionally had fireside chats and one time Mom admitted that she was not getting enough sex, but that was probably her fault for marrying a man 12 years her senior. I was puzzled, and asked Gloria why she was telling me that. Gloria was silent. "Are you suggesting that I should consider having sex with my own mother," I asked." Why not, was her reply. When I said there is a huge taboo about doing so, Gloria wanted to know who would be hurt if Mom and I had sex. That stopped me in my tracks, but I said there was no way I would fuck my father's wife. Conversation closed.

A week later Gloria stopped by my rooms, saying that she had been thinking about my problem, and was willing to let me fuck her in the ass as long as I didn't touch her vulva. I realized that that this would qualify as incest, but then also realized that it wouldn't solve my problem because it had to be vaginal incest (I was a bit twisted at that time). After thinking about it for a moment, I realized that it would be a huge turn-on for me to be fucking my lovely sister up her rectum. There was, of course, the possibility that she might be so turned on that she would beg to have my cock up her pussy. Because Gloria had never had it up the ass, we practiced some gentle penetrations with a well lubricated finger and then some kitchen appliances. Because we were so slow and deliberate, I got a very stiff erection which Gloria expertly removed with hands and mouth. The sight of my young sister's pink asshole open to the size of a quarter reduced me to a quivering mass of Jell-O. I couldn't wait to have my cock plunged deeply inside her. When we finally fucked, it was just amazing, but, alas, it didn't solve my problem.

I almost forgot the lavish birthday party held for Nora Watson, a friend of my Mother. Mom looked gorgeous in an outfit that I've never seen before. Me and Nora's son Don were best friends. He knew about my desire for incest, and I knew his obsession - older women. At the time of the party his oldest seduction was a 78-year-old, but he said that sex with an 83-year-old lady was almost certain. Don had volunteered to help at the Senior Center (the fox was in the henhouse). One of his chores was to show up when dances were held, and provide a partner for unattached ladies. Now he wanted to know about my problem. Don knew that my sister had turned 18, and wanted to know if I had approached her about my need for Incest . When I filled him in on the details, he said that he had just danced with my mother, and never realized that she was such an attractive bitch. He suggested that's where my attention should be. I told him the same thing that I told Gloria - sex with my mother would never happen.

One evening at dinner, Gloria said there was something she wanted to talk to me about, and she would stop by my study after doing the dishes. When she arrived, she said she had an early Christmas present for me.

Since you're not going to have sex with your mother, she said, I've decided to let you fuck me vaginally. However, there are some conditions that must be followed. My bedroom will be pitch dark because I don't want you to see me start naked. Come to my room at 11 o'clock tonight, knock on the door, count to 10, and come in. Use your pencil flashlight to see your way to my bed. Turn it off, put it on the nightstand, take off your clothes and come to bed with me. I don't want the sex to be in any way romantic. No sucking on my nipples or stuff like that. I want to lie there quietly and let you do it to me. Do you agree to all of these things?

I think that was the happiest moment of my life. I had abandoned all hope of realizing my deepest desire, and now Gloria was about to make it all come true. It must've been a very difficult decision for her.

I followed her instructions to the letter. Because I thought she would be the temperature of a fish on ice, I brought a tube of lubricant with me. Before I applied it, I checked her vagina with a finger, and found that it was already nicely wet. That was unexpected, but much appreciated. She spread her legs wide, and I got into position to mount her. I was out of my mind with desire. My cock was never longer, harder, or hotter than at that moment, but I made myself slide into her cunt very slowly. Wasn't this the very best pussy that I had ever entered? When I sped up my stroke, I found that the lady was responding - wiggling around and raising her hips to meet my stroking. This was surprising at first, but then I thought that Gloria had become aroused, and decided not to pretend to be a corpse. When I licked, sucked, and bit her nipples I got moans instead of slaps (didn't Gloria say that there be no playing around with tits?). She even permitted a lubricated finger (glad I brought the lube) up her ass.

I made it last as long as I could, and when I ejaculated, I shouted something crazy like, "I did it! I did it! It's the greatest day of my life." At that moment the lights came on and I saw Gloria standing against the far wall by the light switch. She was wearing a nightgown. I thought that if I wasn't screwing Gloria, who was it in bed with me? Before I could turn my head, I heard a sweet, mellow voice coming from the bed. "That was wonderful, my son, just wonderful. If you can do it to your mother one more time, then I'll have a good night's sleep."

The mother was ecstatic, the son perplexed, and the daughter was laughing her head off.

jryan345
jryan345
13 Followers