Incest Made Easy Ch. 04: Edie's Trap

Story Info
Horny grandmother sets trap for horny voyeur grandson.
3.2k words
4.49
10.6k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edie watched her young grandson pass by and saw the expected telltale swell in his crotch. The little horny bastard was having hardons far more frequently these days, and it was driving her crazy, because she had suddenly moved from being amused to actually liking and looking forward to seeing that big bump, he carried around most of the time. As the days went by, she found herself becoming increasingly aroused just from looking at his flagrant and constant arousal.

She knew it was wrong to be having such thoughts, but she longed to grab the little fucker and suck his big dick and then let him fuck her hard and long. She had finally convinced herself about two months ago, to give him her pussy, but so far, had not yet found the courage to make the big move, after all he was her grandson, and though he was always horny he might not be up for that. It would be embarrassing and shameful if he refused her; also, it would be uncomfortable living with him thereafter, if that happened. She knew she had to be careful how she went about getting the dick she wanted.

Edie knew that Johnny's - what an appropriate name, she thought, smiling inside - present condition had been brought about by her own doing. She had deliberately thrown on a sheer nightie on her wet skin after showering; she then walked about for a while, finding stuff to pick up from the floor. She knew that johnny's eyes would be following her around, taking in the imprint of her nipples, ass and belly. He'd been spying on her for months - actually, for years, but with more intensity and boldness over the past three months or so, since he'd finished school and was home all the time, not having found a job yet.

She often wondered who was hornier, him or her. She hadn't felt a cock in her privates in seven years, since her husband passed away from cancer. Edie wanted badly to fuck, but at her age, didn't care for the changes in her quiet, carefree, structured life and habits that an affair would demand. She was enjoying a generous pension plus that of her late husband's, along with assistance from Johnny's parents and another daughter and didn't need to work.

At first her feelings had frightened her, but she soon came to the calm realization, that the combination of her long, unused pussy, Johnny's known voyeur interest in her, plus his ever-present hardon in her face, and them living together and being alone in the house all day and night, it was only human that incestuous thoughts about him would creep into her mind. And once it entered her head, she had no problem accepting and loving it. It was as simple as that.

Having decided she wanted to have little Johnny's big johnny between her plump white legs, and becoming progressively more desperate, she had set about "accidentally" displaying her sixty-three-year-old body to him, in what she hoped was not too obvious a manner. She wanted him to think about her sexually, without realizing that he was being intentionally baited.

She complained about the biting heat brought on by the El Nino season, and began wearing sheer nighties or blouses, and skimpy shorts, and after tampering with her door lock and then mentioning that it was malfunctioning would sometimes leave her bedroom door open and let him see her in panties and bras alone. She would also sit or bend over carelessly while in short skirts.

She had moved from being an occasional drinker to regularly hitting the bottle, because she needed to be at least a little high to do what she did. In one such drunken state, she'd let her towel 'accidentally' fall from around her totally naked body while walking by the living room, after a shower. She had scooped up the towel without looking in his direction, but she knew he'd seen her nakedness.

Johnny felt his cock swell rapidly as he watched his granny in her wet nightie, picking up stuff strewn about the floor. He'd deliberately made some of that mess the previous evening and during the course of the early morning, just so he could get to sit and watch her, hopefully, bending over in one of her short skirts. He wanted badly to fuck his granny, Edie. He'd always thought of her as beautiful and sexy. Being extremely shy with girls, he was still a virgin, and lately, was playing around with the idea of ending his cherry status in his granny's pussy. The more he thought about it the more he warmed to the idea but wasn't sure she would go for it.

He had noticed that she was now drinking heavier than usual and was hoping that some day or night she would become so drunk that she would fall into a deep sleep and stay asleep while he felt her up or if possible, get to stick his big cock in her; he possessed a fat, nine-inch dick, mahogany brown and shiny. His mom was black, almost jet and his dad white. Johnny was closer to his mom's complexion than to his dad's. his parents had migrated five years ago, leaving him to live with his white grandmother, so he could complete high school before joining them. His grandparents had come from the USA decades ago to work in the Caribbean country and had eventually made it their permanent home.

After his grandmother had gone to her room, Johnny went into the bathroom and while showering, pumped his big dick to the image of his naked granny that was still fresh in his mind since that day when the towel had fallen away from her body. He came quickly, calling out Edie's name as long spurts of thick cum fluid hit the bathroom wall.

Passing by Edie's room afterward, he looked in without turning his head, and saw her standing in front of the mirror, backing him. All she was wearing was a white towel around her head, sucking up water from her greying brown hair. Her plump backside seemed to be beckoning him and despite having just shot a load, he felt his cock stretch out. He stood still for a few seconds, enjoying the sight of his grandmother's feminine succulence, but when he realized that she was going to turn around, he scampered away.

In the mirror, Edie had seen johnny looking at her backside and after a few seconds she decided that before he walked away, she was going to turn around and give him what IMDB, called, a full frontal. That should really get to him, she thought and should provide a sort of opening for her to engage him in a sexual conversation from which she would be able, depending on his reaction, to guide him to the idea of them banging. But he managed to skip away before she had completed her turn around.

She looked down at her smallish boobs, once a perky, puffy delight, now slightly sagging. Her eyes then traveled past her soft, flabby stomach to the little patch of hair over her big-lipped vulva. She had trimmed the pubic hair neatly and dyed the almost total greyness into a light brown, matching the hair on her head. She knew that hers was still a pleasant plumpness, due to regular exercise and healthy eating. Her green eyes twinkled as she thought of the moment and the look in her grandson's eyes as he stared at her backside. She let her hand slip down to her pulsing pussy and slipped a finger inside its moist chute. She hurried to the door and closed it, then threw herself onto the bed. With legs spread wide she began fingering herself to what she knew, from the intensity of desire coursing through her, would be a quick orgasm. Edie was sure that it wouldn't be long before she got to fuck Johnny's big cock.

In the room next to hers, Johnny, unable to contain himself after spotting his naked granny, was humping away on his pillow, moaning and hissing softly and crying out "oh, granny, granny, let me fuck you granny."

Two days later Johnny went into town to run an errand for Edie. It was a blistering hot day and Edie had pulled on a light, short skirt and pulled it up around her breasts. She went to the fridge and got out a bottle of rum and some coke. She sat in a chair, sipping and excitedly thinking of what she was so close to accomplishing. She had decided to finally give Johnny an opportunity to make a move; whether he took it to the max, which she hoped he would, was up to him. She sat in her bedroom listening for his return. An almost empty bottle of rum and some coke were on the floor. She had also left a briefly worn panty lying there. She hadn't consumed the amount of rum missing from the bottle. It was only a show meant to convince Johnny she was knocked out.

She was hoping that thinking she was knocked out and fast asleep, he would at least cop a nice long feel off her partly exposed body. When she heard his arrival, she lay on her stomach and drew one leg up, knowing that in so doing, due to the position of her skirt, she would be exposing her ass and the fat pussy sticking out from between her thighs. The door was wide open, and she was backing him.

Johnny let himself into the house and after not finding his grandmother in the living room, laundry room or kitchen he went upstairs to her bedroom. Johnny gasped aloud at the sight before his eyes. The paid bills in his hand slipped from his fingers onto the floor. He stood still with wildly pumping heart, looking at his grandmother's privates, exposed to his lusty eyes. He got hard instantaneously. He knew what he wanted to do but had to be sure there was no risk of being caught. He moved closer and after taking a nice look at her pussy, called out twice but got no reply. He stepped even closer and called out again: "Granny."

She did not budge. Looking down on the floor, he spotted the lilac panty and bent over to pick it up. He held it under his nose, deeply inhaling and liking his granny's pussy smell. Johhny moved to alongside the bed and stretched out a trembling hand. He stroked the thick, dimpled white ass several times. Reaching over he found a breast and cupped it. Edie was snoring softly as he caressed her little, old breast. Johnny brought the hand back to her ass and kneaded it. He then let the hand slip to the straightened leg and ran it from knee to the point where thigh met pussy. Tentatively, he touched the swollen, floppy lips, then clamped them together between sweaty fingers.

He removed his hand and leaned over, bringing his face to within inches of Edie's twitching pussy, hoping for a stronger version of the scent on the panties. He saw the twitching movement and leant closer.

Despite the strong urge to open her eyes, roll over onto her back and give Johnny a clear invitation into her, Edie remained still as Johnny caressed her body. When she felt his breath and almost immediately after, the soft touch of lips on her vaginal lips, she almost cried out. Oh, shit, holy fuck, she thought, the little rascal was going to lick his granny's horny pussy. She felt the tongue begin to lick and slowly drew her leg up higher and pushed her ass out, causing Johnny to stop momentarily, but when he heard the light snore, he resumed the soft licking. Then he did more; he stuck his tongue inside. Edie wanted to scream under the awakened sweet heat that she had long since forgotten even existed in that little mound of pleasure between her thighs. But she contained herself, even as Johnny was lapping and sucking ardently.

It all came to a sudden halt. She guessed he must be taking off his clothes. About a minute later she felt johnny gently pushing her legs apart. She let him carefully place her into a better position, then she felt his bent leg between hers. Oh, sweet Jesus, she cried out inside, my grandson is going to put his cock in my pussy. Oh, thank you lord.

Edie felt Johnny's big brown dick, slowly make its way into her long unused pussy, stretching it with a sweet mixture of pain and pleasure. He began to move, carefully, back and forth in her now, well lubricated pussy. He increased the tempo, confident that she was so knocked out that if the transformer out on the street corner, not far from their house, exploded, it wouldn't wake her. He began to ride hard, and the most Edie could risk doing was a little roll every now and then as her grandson pumped her with cock. She felt him pull down the skirt waist that was covering her breast, freeing it for his hand to knead. Then he leant over and was sucking the breast greedily, as he pumped away. He gave a sudden cry and a stifled groan as his entire body began to shake. She felt the hot cum spurting inside her, and though she hadn't orgasmed, she felt a deep satisfaction.

Johnny collapsed on her in the scissors position. He pulled her skirt waist back over her breast, and then pulled out of her. Edie felt the semen leaking onto her inner thigh and then his hand attempting to wipe her clean. He stopped and got off the bed and went out of the room. Edie decided to remain still and see if he would come back. He did, with a wet rag and she felt him carefully cleaning her up. He got up and left the room.

Edie rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and looked down towards her well fucked pussy. She smiled, thinking, at last, at last, you did it old girl, you got laid. She heard footsteps In the passage way and closed her eyes, simultaneously widening her legs further and just as Johnny entered the room she began to snore. She felt him once again wiping her, no doubt wanting to remove all evidence of sexual impropriety. She felt his mouth press against hers and his tongue began to probe. Halting the fake snoring, she opened her mouth slightly and let in his probing tongue. Then his hand was once again pulling down the skirt waist and he was sucking on the other breast.

Edie couldn't believe it, when a few seconds later she felt Johnny's body settling between hers and next thing she knew he was fumbling to get his cock into her again. She could have shouted with joy, but all she did was raise her hips and give him a better angle to get into her. She decided that she needed to participate. She bent her knees and as his cock head nudged her entrance, she grabbed hold of the hard meat, causing Johnny to jump in fright. Edie cried out in a pretended drunken drawl: "Oh, David, fuck me, fuck me." She positioned Johnny's hard johnny between her lips and he tentatively eased into her and began to ride.

"Oh, David, yes, Yesss ... fuck me, fuck my old pussy hard ... it's been so long," Edie cried out, and began to roll her hips under Johnny's piston-whipping cock.

David was Edie's late husband and Johnny's grandfather, who he looked a lot like, save for the complexion.

Johnny looked down at his winding grandmother, amazed at her dexterity, and using only what he had seen in porn, as a yardstick, he concluded that the old girl was good. He watched the bouncing, little bubbies, and leaned over and took one into his mouth. As he sucked and fucked her, he was hoping that the old girl didn't come to her right senses before he shot another load into her.

While he was thinking that he heard Edie say: "let me get on top David."

Holding him in a manner she seemed used to, she carefully tilted him over without their bodies dislodging, and began to ride him. Johnny reached up and took both breasts in his hand and began kneading them, keeping his eyes on his grandmother's face. Her eyes were still closed, her face grimacing. She rode hard and fast. Then suddenly, johnny saw her eyes move from partly open to half open and then frighteningly, wide open. Her mouth did the same, forming a wide oh. But she did not stop, she continued to wind on him.

"Oh, my god, Johnny, it's you," she cried out mournfully.

"Yes, granny, it's me ... I'm sorry," Johnny muttered.

"No, it's not your fault darling, it's all mine. I'm drunk ... I ... saw you sleeping ... and you looked so much like David ... I ... I ... I raped you ... oh, shit ... fuck, fuck! What did I do?" She cried out.

Throughout all this Edie was still riding the cock, anxious to climax with hard wood inside of her, after so many years, even before her husband died.

She continued talking: "This is so fucking wrong, honey ... we should stop ... but ... but its already done ... what do you think, Johnny, should we stop?" she asked, quickening her strokes.

"No granny, don't stop, it won't change anything."

"You are so right baby ... do you like it, are you enjoying it?"

"Yes, granny, I am."

"Me too, Johnny ... it feels so good ... your cock fits so nicely inside me ... I don't want to stop." Edie said, through heavy panting.

"Don't stop, I like it."

"This was a mistake, baby ... but ... if you like ... we could do this whenever you want ... I won't mind."

"Yes, granny, I want to do it all the time ... I like fucking you." Johnny declared.

That answer seemed to have driven Edie crazy with lust, for she began to move with even more vigor and determination than before. She leaned over and kissed her grandson hard, as her pussy kept smacking against his hairy base. Johnny felt his orgasm building, and just as he exploded, he heard Edie cry out and he felt her body begin to shake, along with his.

'You're a good fucker, you know, my grandson ... but this is your first time, I think." Edie said, as they lay panting.

"Yes, granny this is my first time, and I'm glad it is with you ... you are so beautiful and sexy."

"Oh, baby, you are such a dear ... and I am glad you are so brave ... thank you." She cried out, and scooting down took his slightly puffed cock into her mouth, determined to bring it back quickly to full rigidity, so he could bang her old, long-denied pussy again. Johnny did just that, fucking her for close to an hour with a bruised cock.