Incestuous Covid

Story Info
The Virus lockdown instigates illicit relationships.
20.9k words
4.54
118.3k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,232 Followers

Part One -- First & Second Lockdowns

Covid-19 started with a feeling of excitement for Ethan and Becky, but little did they know that within a short time, it would begin to feel more like a prison sentence rather than the adventure they had imagined. As more restrictions began to be imposed the two of them found themselves at home, all schools and colleges having been closed and their lectures and coursework being done online. Their father also found himself working from home while their mum was placed on furlough, her job disappearing when all non-essential shops had to shut their doors.

There was an exhilarating feeling on that first Monday morning when for the foreseeable future, they did not have to be up early for college, they didn't even have to get dressed if they didn't feel like it. Their mornings were taken up with online lectures, the two of them, accompanied by their father, sat around the dining table as they tapped away at laptop computers, all three of them wearing headphones so as not to disturb the others. Inside a week, their father had the room to himself, both Ethan and Becky preferring to stay in their bedrooms as they completed the modules set each day.

By the third week, cracks were beginning to appear, there were so many things they had taken for granted, especially their social lives. No longer were they able to visit friends and family, even if they could have done, with everything closed, there was nowhere to go and nothing to do. From the very beginning, they all started to look forward to the once-a-day escape as they were allowed out for exercise, initially going out as a family onto the heath at the back of their home for a walk. But as the atmosphere at home slowly became toxic, a result of living on top of each other, it was not uncommon for each of them to escape alone for some sought after solitude.

Ethan was nineteen, Becky eighteen, and while their disagreements were brief, they were soon forgotten. The main protagonists were their mother and father, Alan, their dad, working at home, made frequent demands which caused friction with his wife. Normally at his office, he would have a personal assistant who would bring refreshments whenever he requested them, she would also go out for sandwiches if he were having a working lunch and do whatever was needed. This, unfortunately, was how he began to treat his wife who quickly let it be known that she wasn't his skivvy and would not run around after him.

Susan, their mother worked in the retail sector, not as an assistant, but behind the scenes as part of the management team. She was used to giving orders, not taking them and what their father was asking of her was not going down well. She had thought that with the two of them having so much time at home that they could get lots of planned jobs done before the summer was eventually upon them. She was frustrated in her attempts as their dad treated his working day exactly as he would have done in the office, not that she considered he was doing all that much work anyway.

Six weeks in and hostilities had commenced, Ethan and Becky able to hear raised voices once their parents were in bed each night and sarcastic comments punctuating each day.

His father was going out for some exercise and Becky unusually had decided to accompany him, slowly it seemed to Ethan that he and his sister were beginning to choose sides. She had always been a 'daddy's girl,' and so it did not surprise him when she took her father's position in any disagreement. On the other hand, he could appreciate his mother's point of view, dad did not do all that much work each day and if he had managed his time better, he could easily have completed some of the tasks his mother wanted out of the way. And so, it was that Ethan tended to take her side in any discourse which eventually pitted him against his sister.

With the weather beginning to warm up, they used it as an excuse to escape onto the heath more frequently, going out several times each day for their so-called exercise. Although by rights this was against the rules, the location of their home and the open countryside behind them meant that the likelihood of them getting caught was minuscule. Routines were quickly established, Becky frequently accompanying their father while mum and he would go out together. When the four of them did go out as a family they inevitably quickly split, mum and Ethan going in one direction while Becky and her dad went in the opposite.

The longer the lockdown went on the more Ethan started to notice the whispered conversations between his father and sister, their disappearances each week becoming more frequent as time passed. He was going to join them that morning for their constitutional but wanted to get his last bit of coursework finished first. Mum had said she did not feel up to it and they had left before he was finished. It wouldn't take much to catch them up Ethan decided as he switched off his laptop and cleared his books away.

Outside the day was warm, the heath and accompanying fields quiet with not another soul in sight as he trudged up the slight slope and reached its summit, looking around only to find that his father and sister had disappeared. Continuing to walk in the general direction that they seemed to take each day, Ethan thought he would quickly come across them.

He was enjoying the fresh air and the warmth of the sun on his face when he became aware of the faint sound of voices carried on the slight breeze. Turning three hundred and sixty degree's, Ethan scoured the horizon in all directions, unable to pinpoint the location of the sound which had now disappeared as he continued his stroll, the voices appearing and then fading, mystifying him as to where they could be coming from. Up ahead there was a small copse of trees and bushes as he headed in their general direction, meaning to circle around them before heading towards home. But as he drew closer, he could hear the voices as more and more it sounded like his father and sister.

Ethan didn't know what made him hang back instead of immediately going to join them, wondering why they had stopped. Creeping closer, he peered through one of the bushes, both of them sat on the opposite side of the hollow which the copse surrounded. They seemed deep in conversation as he watched for a couple of minutes before getting ready to move and call out to them both. Perhaps that is what he should have done instead of moving stealthily a little closer, finding himself shocked when they did something that he would never have expected in a million years.

In astonishment, Ethan watched Becky lean forward and kiss their dad, not the kind of kiss a daughter may perhaps give his cheek, or even a quick peck on his lips. This was a full-on kiss, her lips planted firmly on his as their mouths moved together. The sight had taken his breath away, leaving him feeling furtive as he continued to watch while Becky removed her thin jacket and his father's hand rose to her ample breasts as he fondled her right tit.

What he was watching was repugnant, but at the same time arousing. Did he make himself seen, interrupting what they were doing and saying something, or did he stay hidden? His mind was made up as his father removed his sisters top and Ethan saw that she was braless beneath it, her breasts jutting proudly from her chest as his father leant forwards and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Becky tilted her head backwards, her eyes closed as he moved from nipple to nipple, his hand now between her legs as he rubbed the gusset of her jeans and her fanny beneath the material.

This felt so wrong to Ethan, she was eighteen, his dad was in his forties, but that did not seem to be bothering Becky as his father unfastened her jeans, pulled the zip down and slid his hand inside both her jeans and panties. Her voice got louder and from his vantage point, Ethan could hear her groans as she urged her father onwards, obvious to Ethan now, that his dad was fingering her. When her hand finally stopped him, he rolled onto his back, Becky unfastening his pants and pushing them down as he raised his hips, and his shaft sprang free.

She immediately wrapped her fingers around his swollen member, tossing him off as it was now his turn to moan. As disgusted as Ethan felt, there was no denying that his own cock found it arousing, a throbbing intensity accompanied the large bulge in the front of his jeans. He was unable to help himself as he rubbed at it, now seeing his sister move, her head hovering over his father's shaft until she lowered it and took his cock into her mouth.

When at last she removed her jeans and mounted their father, straddling his hips, Ethan's shaft was in his hand as he wanked furiously, his arousal quickly reaching fever pitch as he watched Becky bounce up and down on his dad's shaft while he played with her tits. Ethan beat them to it, cum spurting from the swollen head as he heard his sister start to climax, his hand flashing up and down his length as he emptied his sack onto the bush and grass below.

Hastily shoving his cock back into his pants, Ethan set off at a trot, moving in a diagonal direction as he tried to put as much distance as he could between his sister and his father. With his brain working overtime as he ran, Ethan wondered what the hell he did next, did he say something to the both of them or just to his sister, did he tell his mother what he had just witnessed and thus destroy his family, knowing full well that she was liable to kick them both out immediately and call the police.

Flushed and breathless, Ethan arrived back at their house, hanging around outside until he got his breath back and his face cooled. There was no way he could tell his mother, not with the consequences he had just imagined, nor could he say something to his father, he would be far too embarrassed.

He had meant to broach the subject with Becky, but his imagination got in the way. When they returned, Ethan found that he couldn't stop watching her, images of her breasts and what she had done with dad firmly fixed in his mind. He began to wonder what it may be like to fuck her, something that had never entered his head before that morning. For the first time, he began to notice her body, she was slim, her stomach perfectly flat which made her ample breasts look even bigger than they were. Her hips flared and then tapered to a very decent set of legs and there was no denying that she was attractive. Whilst for the rest of that week Ethan had no opportunity to try and follow them, he did wank each night as he imagined her sliding up and down his shaft, his cum spurting each time onto a pair of her panties that he had managed to pilfer.

Over time, Ethan found there was another consequence to what he had witnessed that morning, it was slow to start and seemed to creep up on him without any proper realisation. Currently, though, he had developed an unhealthy obsession with his sister, wondering if he should use his nearly acquired knowledge to perhaps blackmail her into doing something for him.

Further thought told him it was a bad idea, even though he had seen his sister and father at it with his own eyes, he had no concrete proof. If he said something, it would be their words against his and he was sure that they would come up with some scenario to discredit what he had seen, mum certain to believe his father over him. All Ethan could do for the moment was to bide his time, determined at some point to follow them once more and this time he would capture pictures on his phone which would prove his claims.

Becky immediately went for a shower when she and her father returned, her body hot and sweaty from their sexual encounter. It was not the first time he had fucked her; their liaison having started just after Christmas and a month before lockdown began. In retrospect, it had been she who had initiated that first occasion she remembered as she stood beneath the stream of water from the showerhead above her.

It had happened here in the shower cubicle, the memory still vivid. Mum had been at work and Ethan her brother still at college. She had been on a half-day, bursting for the loo when she arrived home. Dashing upstairs, she had thrown her bag into her bedroom and flown into the bathroom, unaware that her dad was at home and taking a shower. Her knickers had been around her ankles and her skirt around her waist before her brain processed his presence, unable to wait without wetting herself as she plonked her bottom on the seat and pissed. Her father had been so surprised that he'd made no effort to cover himself and they had simply stared at each other as she urinated.

Despite the stream of water cascading down the glass panel, she could see his flaccid cock hanging between his legs, his upper torso covered in soapsuds. The more she stared at his manhood the greater the tingling sensation between her legs became as she noted the sporadic jerks his shaft made as it started to thicken. Becky had no idea what came over her as their eyes met, but suddenly she was pulling her top over her head and unfastening her bra as she saw her father's eyes open wide as he looked at her tits.

Taking a piece of tissue, she wiped her fanny, the touch increasing the mounting sensations her vagina was experiencing. She stood and flushed the toilet, stepping out of her panties as she moved towards the cubicle, stopping for a second to get rid of her skirt before opening its door and feeling the first spray of water hit her skin. Alan hadn't stopped her as she had entered, neither of them saying a word to the other, the only sound was the splashing of water and the grunt he emitted as she grasped his cock and slid the skin back. She could feel it growing in her hand, becoming solid as he came erect and then she moaned as her father's hand came up and caressed her breast, his fingers tweaking her nipple.

She could hear him panting above the noise of the shower, her hand now tossing him off and his cock rock hard, throbbing against her palm. He had retaliated, her breathing quickening as his other hand went between her legs and she felt a finger trace the lips of her fanny. She had moaned louder as he opened her piss flaps and then the finger had slid inside her cunt, her juices mixing with the water still cascading down their bodies.

When he had lifted her easily, she had wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt her back pressed up against the tiled wall. She felt the head of his shaft against her vagina, long seconds as she registered it twitch a couple of times, and then he was lowering her slowly, her fanny stretching and expanding as he began to fill her passage until she had his cock buried deep inside her.

Her father had been good, his hips pumping his shaft into her had been constant as he built her arousal to a fever pitch, begging him to make her cum. With her tits squashed against his chest, he had fucked her furiously and then as a finger slid up her arse she had climaxed, both of them crying out as she felt his cock shoot his semen to the back of her vagina.

Of course, afterwards, he had made her promise to say nothing to anyone, she had agreed readily but on the proviso that he would fuck her again whenever she demanded. It wasn't every week, but when she got the urge, her daddy would find time to stick his cock in her cunt.

Ethan was out with his mother, the lockdown about to enter its third month as he wished he could return to college. Over time the country had nearly come to a standstill and he had seen nothing of his friends and especially his girlfriend. People were taking precautions and whilst he and his friends thought they were in no danger; their parents saw it differently and had banned any meetings.

He stopped and knelt for a second, retying the lace of his trainer which had come undone as he looked at his mother who had carried on walking slowly. His attention was drawn to her bottom, encased in tight leggings, it swayed from side to side each time she took a step. His mother's buttocks were every bit as pert as his sisters and her legs as good if not better, she was slim like Becky although her breasts were considerably smaller, he was thinking to himself, as she turned to find him staring at her and questioning him.

'What? Have I stood in something?'

Ethan shook his head as he stood and caught up with her, suddenly coming out with a comment that surprised both he and his mother.

'Has anyone told you that you have a nice bottom?'

He had immediately gone red as she looked at him and laughed. 'I'm sure you shouldn't be looking at my bottom. But thank you, I'll take it as a compliment.'

It was as though his comment had made their conversation easier, chatting about what they were both missing due to the covid. She asked about his girlfriend and he spoke of his father, there was no way he was going to tell her what he had seen, he was trying to gauge if she had an inkling that in effect his dad was cheating on her. To Ethan's dismay, their walk was over quicker than he had anticipated, their house already on the horizon as they headed back. They had laughed and joked all the way through their journey and as they headed homewards, mum had linked her arm through his. It felt good Ethan realised, her arm and shoulder pressed tightly against him as he made her laugh once more.

Perhaps because of what he had seen happen between his sister and father, the thought suddenly entered his head as he wondered what it might be like to have sex with his mother. She might be older than him, but she was still a good-looking woman and the more he noticed her, the more he decided that she had a sexy body.

For the rest of that week, he found that the fantasies he'd been having about Becky had now been replaced by his mother, lying in his bed each night, he would close his eyes and imagine her straddling his hips naked as she jerked him off, Becky's panties now replaced with a pair of his mothers, as he filled the gusset with his cream, one spurt after another of hot cum as his body trembled with the secret thrill of his imaginings. His mind became obsessed with the notion of having sex with her, jealous of his sister who had somehow made it happen and wondering if he should ask her advice.

He quickly realised that it was a stupid idea, not only informing her of what he knew but also admitting to her that he wanted to do the same with their mum. It was futile Ethan decided, there was no way he could broach the subject with his mum and surmised that what had happened with his sister, was one of those once in a lifetime opportunities that occurred and that he could wait forever without it ever happening for him.

As summer approached there was talk of lifting the lockdown, schools and colleges would not re-open until September but hopefully, their mother and father would soon return to work. Their mum Susan was the first to return, but only working three days a week so that the store could rotate staff. Their father was returning full time the coming Monday and the atmosphere at home seemed to become friendlier as everyone looked forward to being able to see friends and family again.

During the summer, most days Ethan met up with a couple of friends or with his girlfriend, pubs and cafes were open once more as they took the opportunity to enjoy their freedom, but occasionally, he and Becky would go out for a walk on the heath if all of their friends were already occupied. He still hadn't mentioned the subject to her, wondering if it had been a one-off and would not be repeated now that life was returning to normal, but he had not been able to shrug off the thoughts about his mother, not helped by the fact that he had found a website filled with erotic stories.

Ethan had printed off copies of several different types of story, but they all had one thing in common, incest. Some were "Father-Daughter" others "Sister-Brother" but mostly, they were of the "Mother-Son" type which he would read in bed each night, the tales arousing and adding to his fantasies about his mum. One, in particular, was extremely graphic and he had been so taken by the tale that he had reprinted it, changing the names of the main characters to Susan and Ethan. Each morning, he would hide them under his mattress, not wanting anyone else to read them, especially the one that he had adapted.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,232 Followers