Incestuous Covid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout June and July, life in a way returned to what it previously had been, everything was open, people were mixing and taking holidays, although they were still expected to social distance and wear masks in certain indoor areas. Their father was at work and mum was on one of her days off as they left her washing and ironing, he and Becky deciding to take a stroll across the heath. Ethan's girlfriend was away with her parents and their other friends were presently dispersed. Halfway through the walk, he had just decided to come out with it as he turned to Becky and asked.

'How long have you and dad been fucking?'

She stopped suddenly in her tracks and it was as though she had been struck dumb as turning towards him her face displayed a look of horror and fear. When she finally regained her composure, Ethan could see she was about to try and deny it as he spoke before she could.

'I was trying to catch you both up one day. By the time I arrived, he was shagging you. I watched you both.'

He saw her face turn crimson as she looked guilty, which was then followed by dismay as she asked him. 'You didn't say anything to mum, did you?'

Ethan shook his head, 'I haven't said anything to anyone,' he told her. 'What are you playing at Becky?'

Initially, she had refused to answer, turning away as she carried on walking until eventually, she spotted what she was looking for, changing direction and taking her brother's hand, she led him from the heath into a field where the grass was longer, and a lone tree provided some shade.

Once seated and away from prying eyes, she made him tell her all that he had seen, continually asking questions as his story unfolded.

'Did it turn you on?' She asked brazenly when he had finally finished, Becky sensing that there were some things her brother was not divulging.

He may as well tell her, Ethan thought as he described how he had watched as she got fucked, his cock out as he jerked himself off. His descriptions had aroused her, with life slowly returning to normal, Becky had been going without, especially now her father had returned to work. She had wondered if her brother would be up for fucking her but did not have an inkling how she could approach the subject with him.

This was the perfect opportunity Becky thought, glancing around to make sure there was no one else out on the heath or in the surrounding fields as she suddenly leant forward and grabbed the back of his head, pulling him closer until his lips met hers.

Ethan could tell she was excited by the way she kissed him; her mouth hungry as her tongue was forced between his lips. When his hand came up and caressed her breast, she made no effort to stop him, only putting her hand on top of his as she forced him to squeeze the firm orb. He could not believe how easily this was happening, his arousal openly apparent as her hand went to his groin, rubbing sensuously at his cock. When they broke apart, she breathlessly suggested a bit of fun as she glanced around once more.

'No one's about. Why don't you get naked?' Immediately starting to divest herself of her clothing. 'I take it that you would like to fuck me,' she giggled.

There was no way that Ethan was going to miss this opportunity, it may never happen again he was thinking to himself as he stripped off, watching Becky who had a head start and was now nearly naked. With a final cursory glance, she pulled him down on top of her, feeling his erection pushing against her belly and mound as she began to kiss him once more.

Her fantasies, initially, had actually been about Ethan. She was the same age as his girlfriend Mona and had overheard plenty of comments the young woman made about her brother which led Becky to wonder what it may be like to have him fuck her. As was the problem with all fantasies, how did you then take your secret desires to a stage of reality, especially when you had no idea if the other person was indeed interested in you?

Becky enjoyed sex, she'd had a couple of boyfriends, but not enough to satisfy the demands her body seemed to continually make. She knew what happened to girls who put out too easily and the name's they got and so she'd had to deny herself on many occasions. Ethan, if she could ever persuade him, was the perfect solution, they would be able to fuck whenever the urge took her, which was quite often, and no one would be any the wiser.

He was handsome, and for a brother, was surprisingly good with her. She had friends who continually complained that their brothers were 'Pigs.'

Watching him undress, she could feel her arousal increase as she got her first sight of his penis, her father was reasonably endowed, but at a rough guess, Ethan seemed to be a little larger and she was now filled with anticipation as she dragged him on top of her and felt his manhood pulsing against her mound.

When she released him from their kiss, she whispered in his ear. 'I want you to fuck me, Ethan. I want you to slide that huge cock of yours into my cunt.'

She had opened her legs wide as he knelt between them, her eyes sparkling as he pushed his plump head against her vagina, and she uttered her first groan. And then she had gasped out loud as he forced his cock into her cunt, feeling her passage stretch as he began to fill her until at last, his groin pressed against her own. All she could do at first was stare at him wide-eyed as her fanny became accustomed to the lump of meat jammed inside it.

Ethan started slowly, his shaft sliding in and out of his sister's well-lubricated fanny and her voice going up and down with each thrust. Her tits were as excellent as he remembered, large and firm as he gripped both of them, squeezing and making them bulge before leaning forward and sucking on each of her nipples, Becky uttering a shriek each time he nipped the large teats with his teeth. He was intent on making it last, partly because he had no idea if this would be his only chance to fuck her, building her sensations slowly until as she approached her plateau, he would stop and rub softly at her clit with his thumb until her arousal diminished before starting all over again.

Becky lifted her hips meeting her brothers each time his cock was plunged into her cunt. She was calling him all sorts of awful names, but she couldn't help herself as he pushed her to the brink and then stopped, keeping her finely balanced whilst her body continued to demand that final release. And then his shaft was pumping into her pussy, tipping her over the edge as she arched her back, her body going taut as she climaxed and stars appeared before her eyes, the intense sensations ripping through her.

She was screaming, the pleasure emanating from her cunt refusing to stop, as did her brother who continued to ram his cock into her sodden passage, juices leaking from her and dripping onto the grass beneath her bottom as a second orgasm consumed her and she felt him ejaculate his hot sperm into her vagina.

Becky was fucked, at that moment wanting nothing more than to be allowed to sleep, her eyes were heavy, and her body exhausted as she lay back under the warm sun and snoozed.

She awoke to find Ethan still nestled beside her, one arm under her head and his other hand softly caressing her breasts. Turning to face him, she kissed the tip of his nose.

'Do I take it that this is something that you may want to repeat? She asked with a smile which turned into a grin as he nodded his head. They spent the next thirty minutes lying next to each other, delighting in their nakedness before deciding to get dressed and finally head for home.

There was no point in making plans, far easier to see what each day brought but Becky knew for certain that she had not yet finished with Ethan, hopefully, between him and her father, they would provide all of the sex that her body could desire.

Indoors they reverted to being brother and sister, their mother asking if they'd had a nice walk, but there was something in the way that she looked at Ethan that unsettled him as he went up to his bedroom. He had been laid on his bed for the past hour when he suddenly realised that the sheets and covers had been changed, springing up as he lifted the mattress to check if the pages of stories he had downloaded were still there and giving a sigh of relief when he found them still in situ.

The next morning, he was up early, the sound of his mother vacuuming downstairs having disturbed him. Becky was still sleeping when he peeped in before making his way downstairs and making himself some breakfast.

'Fancy a walk once you're finished?' His mother called.

Ethan told her he was going for a quick shower and to give him fifteen minutes. Outside, they took a familiar route, up onto the heath and then onwards into the open fields. The day was beginning to warm nicely as he and his mother chatted about nothing in particular, Ethan matching her step for step as she marched along. Crossing the field, they were nearing another part of the town and one of the local parks.

'Let's take a seat for five minutes,' her mother suddenly uttered.

Sat together, she stared off into space, Ethan getting the feeling that she wanted to say something but wasn't quite sure where to start.

'How's Mona? She suddenly enquired.

Ethan told her that his girlfriend was fine and that she was currently away with her parents.

'Everything alright between you two? Are you getting a little bored with her? How have you managed not being able to see her because of the lockdown?

Ethan wondered where his mother was going with the questions, it was not like her to take this much interest in his girlfriend.

'Your sisters becoming very attractive, isn't she? She's growing into a beautiful young woman, don't you think?

Ethan felt a cold sweat break out, had his mother guessed that he and Becky had indulged in intercourse. He answered her questions the best he could but now had a sickly feeling in his stomach as she continued, going off at tangents as she asked more questions.

'You don't fantasise about her, do you, Ethan? You know that wouldn't be right?'

His mouth dropped open, what the hell kind of a question was that. There was only one thing he could do, and that was to lie through his teeth, telling her he did not fantasise about Becky, which in a way was true, he didn't have to dream about it anymore now that they had consummated their relationship. He watched as his mother nodded her head, staring off into the distance again as he waited for her next utterance with bated breath. The silence seemed to go on, Ethan hoping against all odds that his answers had satisfied his mother's sudden curiosity.

'Perhaps you have fantasies about older women? I suppose that's understandable, though I couldn't necessarily see the fascination,' she had suddenly said after a lengthy silence.

Ethan quickly had this nagging feeling that he knew where this was coming from. His mother had changed his bed yesterday, had she come across the stories secreted beneath the mattress, worse still, had she started to read them, he had the sudden premonition that the one that he had altered was the top story on the pile.

He had two choices, he could continue to lie, coming up with any excuses he could quickly think of or he could brazen it out and at the least tell his mother a modicum of truth. Quickly deciding before she could throw more questions at him, he interrupted her.

'Is this to do with the stories you found under my mattress? I take it you read some of it,' he said, trying not to blush and sound as grown-up as he could. He wasn't a child anymore and it wasn't as though he was doing anything wrong by reading erotic stories.

His mother nodded her head, refusing to look at him as he turned sideways on the bench and stared in her direction.

'Yes. I've thought about an older woman. And yes, I've imagined doing things with one, especially if she is attractive and quite sexy. Is there something wrong with that?'

There was another prolonged silence. 'Did you write that story, the one about a mother and a son?' She wanted to know. 'The one where the mother is called Susan and her son is called Ethan.'

He shook his head, trying to explain that he had simply downloaded it, but it was evident by the look on her face that she did not believe him, asking sarcastically if it was a coincidence that the characters in the story had the same names as they did.

'Why, Ethan. Why would you write something like that? I'm your mother. Surely you can't be imagining doing the things to me that I noticed in that story?'

Try as he might, his mother had convinced herself that he was the author of what she had read and no matter what he said to the contrary, she was not going to believe him. He felt like telling her that what he was feeling was no different to what his father and sister were doing but knew that something like that would only make matters worse.

'Alright then, I did write it, and everything thing you read is what I have perhaps dreamt about.' He looked away feeling ashamed, it wasn't supposed to be like this, she was supposed to understand a young man's fantasies.

His mother had refused to discuss it with him anymore, only saying that it was time they were getting back. At least she hadn't gone off on one Ethan thought, but he wondered if she was going to say something to his father.

He had stayed out of the way over the weekend, spending time out with his friends and arriving back late. His mother had made no further mention and there had been no man to man talk from his dad, Ethan realising that, if that happened, it would be hard to keep a straight face, knowing what his dad had done with his sister.

And then before he knew it, he and Becky were back in college, dad was working full time and his mother had also returned to her job. Although there were still cautious messages broadcast each evening, it felt like the worst was over and that the country was returning to normal.

For a time, he had forgotten about the pages beneath his mattress, suddenly remembering one evening and going in search of them. Much to his surprise, they were no longer there, had his mother thrown them away he wondered, he couldn't understand why when he could simply download them again.

Neither he nor Becky had managed to complete a term time at college before their part of the country was put into a tiered lockdown again. Their father was currently allowed to work, but once more their mother was furloughed as meetings between friends and relatives started to be banned. It had felt like they had been let out on parole, only to be called back to prison after a short period.

When their father was eventually sent to work from home once more, things soon returned to how they had been the first time around. At least then it had been spring and summer, when it all got too much indoors, they could escape onto the heath and the surrounding countryside. Now it was October, and while they could still go out for exercise, the weather had changed, wet miserable days that did not inspire long walks in the fresh air.

Hostilities had soon broken out, only this time, the arguments were not confined to their parent's bedroom each night, slanging matches taking place in the lounge during the day which meant he and Becky spent more time in their rooms, trying to stay out of the way as much as possible.

Ethan could tell his mother was exasperated as she asked him if he wished to go out. Becky was upstairs in her room and his father was in the dining room working as Ethan nodded his head, it was the first time his mother had asked since their conversation several months earlier. Outside it was cold and miserable as he rugged up and put on some walking boots, it wasn't the weather to be crossing fields in their normal footwear he thought as he went out of the rear of the house, waiting for his mum.

Following her lead, they set off in a slightly different direction than they normally took, heading east in the direction of the next nearest town which was about five miles away. The first three miles were done in nearly complete silence, his mother marching along as he followed in her wake, glancing occasionally at the sky which was beginning to darken, suggesting that a downpour was imminent. They were only about a half-mile from the next town when the rain started, just a drizzle at first but at least his mother was now speaking to him as she gazed upwards and changed direction again.

The drizzle turned to larger drops and then to a steady rainfall until suddenly the heavens opened and it lashed it down, the both of them saturated inside five minutes. She had set off at a trot, Ethan not sure where she was heading to, until he suddenly remembered that her sister, Aunt Janice, had a caravan out this way which she used about six times each year when she came up to visit, letting it out for holidays when it was unoccupied. Situated on a small park on the edge of town, Ethan and his mother were soaked through to the skin by the time they reached it, his mum taking a key from her pocket and letting them in.

Indoors was cold with everything turned off, Ethan going back outside to turn on the gas bottle so that his mum could make them both a hot drink and light the gas fire in the lounge. Going to a storage cupboard in one of the bedrooms, she returned with several large towels.

'Get out of those wet things before you catch your death. The fire will soon warm the lounge up and I'll put our clothes in the dryer.'

Using one to dry his hair and damp skin, Ethan wrapped the other around his waist, aware that he was naked beneath it as he picked up his wet clothes from the floor of the second bedroom and took them through to the kitchen and placed them in the tumble dryer ready. When his mother appeared wearing nothing, but a towel wrapped around her, Ethan had to restrain himself from uttering a word, conscious that something was happening beneath his own towel as he watched her bend and put her clothes into the dryer and switch it on.

Sitting together on the rug in front of the fire with their coffee mugs they began to warm up, his mother casting occasional sideways glances. He could see her in his peripheral vision, making an effort not to turn his head and stare at her and already embarrassed because of his erection which he had managed to disguise under the folds of the towel. Every few minutes he would fidget as his shaft protested the constraint and throbbed incessantly.

His mother wasn't saying very much, her conversation stilted, but every so often he was sure he caught the slightest of shy smiles on her face, but each time he turned his head slightly to glance, she would look away.

'I'm sorry, this is not particularly fair of me, is it? She asked.

Ethan just continued to stare into the flames of the gas fire as he shook his head and mumbled 'No.'

He could feel her staring at him again, sure that his face was going red. The fact that except for a couple of towels they were both naked was driving him to distraction, his mind imagining different scenarios where her towel slipped down or came undone, allowing him a view of her body, even if only briefly. No matter how hard he tried to put the thoughts from his mind, they refused to budge, only increasing the discomfort he felt down below.

Glancing out of the window at the continuing rainfall, he was so distracted by his impediment that it came as a shock when he first felt her fingers touch his skin, his head swivelling suddenly to look at her as she traced patterns across his chest and then running them down his arm before resting her hand on his. His mother's eyes were downcast, as though she was afraid to look at him.

'I read some of the other stories from under your mattress. They are very graphic, aren't they?'