Incestuous Covid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point during the evening and upstairs in Ethan's bedroom, he had introduced Becky to the website where he had found the erotic stories. After reading one tale together, she'd wanted to continue, taking herself off to her bedroom and opening her laptop. She was still reading several hours later when she heard her parents come to bed, engrossed in the story as she teased her fanny beneath the covers.

It must have been after one o'clock in the morning and Becky of course, after so much eroticism, wanted to get herself fucked. Common sense should have told her that Ethan would present a far easier opportunity but for some unknown reason she had quietly left her bedroom and tip-toed along the landing to her parent's room. Opening their door as gently as she could, she slipped through into the darkened room, both her mum and dad sound asleep as she went down on all fours and crawled to her father's side of the bed.

Sliding her hand beneath the covers she found he slept naked as her fingers moved across his thigh to his groin and encountering his flaccid cock. Gently she eased his foreskin back and softly rubbed his knob. At first, he continued to sleep, but his body and especially his penis soon responded to her constant stroking as she felt it start to thicken and expand.

With his cock now hard and erect, she wrapped her hand around it, wanking him slow and carefully as he began to mumble and moan softly in his sleep. As Alan's arousal continued to increase his eyes suddenly shot open, taking a moment to realise that his shaft was throbbing and that he was being masturbated. His first thought was that it was his wife Susan, but he quickly recognised that she was still breathing deeply and had her back to him, whoever was gripping his shaft was on the opposite side of the bed. He was taken by surprise as Becky's head popped up into view, a grin spread across her face as she placed a finger on his lips and removed her hand from his cock.

Silently and with gestures, she motioned him to follow her as she crawled back across the floor and opening the door softly again, disappeared. As carefully as he could, he slid out of the bed, taking care not to disturb his wife as he grabbed his robe and exited their bedroom. Placing one foot in front of the other, he felt his way along the landing and headed downstairs, presuming that was where his daughter had gone.

Becky was waiting for him in the lounge and had turned on the ornamental gas fire so that it would take the chill off the room. She was naked and looked sexily alluring in the light that the flames cast across the living room.

'Hello daddy, your little girl needs fucking desperately. She cupped her breasts, lifting one so that she could lick her own nipple. 'Becky needs your big cock daddy. I need you to shag me.'

She lay back on the rug in front of the fire, propping herself up on her elbows as she extended one hand, opened her legs wide and slipped a finger into her cunt.

Chucking his robe onto the couch, he joined her on the floor, his cock jutting from his groin and bouncing with excitement as he advanced on his daughter. Becky was already moist, enabling him easily to slide into her fanny, for once taking it slowly as her arousal started to mount. The house was deathly quiet, both of them knowing that they would have to keep their noises to a minimum. Leaning over his daughter, Alan's mouth went to her breasts, finding himself excited as usual with their size, something large and firm to grip onto when he shagged her forcefully.

He'd had to clamp his mouth over hers when she achieved her first climax, Becky's body bucking beneath him as he pounded her fanny, her hips rising to meet his every stroke. Alan had slid from her cunt and made her change position so that she was now on all fours as he took her from behind, doggy fashion. It was his favourite, able to slip from her fanny and then slide his cock up her arse, alternating between his daughters two orifices as she headed towards another climax, one that he would join her in this time as his cock demanded release.

He had just built up a head of steam his hips ramming his cock into his daughters cunt and Becky moaning far too loudly when the lounge door opened suddenly, and the room was flooded with light as the switch was turned on. He looked up in dismay, unable to stop as he ejaculated inside her vagina, Becky screeching her release as she ground her buttocks against his shaft as she orgasmed.

Susan stood staring at them, her hand covering her mouth in horror as she watched her husband and daughter copulate. Her immediate feeling was revulsion, Alans naked older body knelt behind her young daughter's pale flesh as he continued to pound her pussy, a look of utter fear on his face mixed with the pleasure of his ejaculation.

She had suddenly been disturbed from her sleep, turning over and realising that her husband wasn't there as she presumed, he must have just gone to the loo. She had been in the process of dozing off again and he still hadn't returned which she found strange and brought her fully awake once more. Perhaps he couldn't settle and had gone to make a drink she thought, deciding that now she was awake, she would join him.

Susan slid from their bed and slipped on a robe, the room cool now in the early hours of the morning as she shivered slightly, surprised to find that their bedroom door wasn't closed properly when she reached it. Not wanting to put any lights on, she felt her way along the landing and carefully descended the stairs, her ears picking up very faints sounds coming from the lounge as she wondered if the tv was on but then dismissed the idea as the sounds became recognisable and she entered the lounge.

The shouts and screams had woken Ethan, his first thoughts were that someone was being murdered as he threw on shorts and a t-shirt and raced downstairs to be confronted by the sight of his mother kicking and slapping his naked father and sister while screaming at them both at the top of her voice.

'You fucking perverted bastard. How could you? Fucking your own bastard daughter.' Each remark was punctuated as either her fist or foot lashed out.

Bitch! Fucking slut! Can't even keep your legs closed at home.' Susan's temper was up as she lashed out at her husband and daughter.

It seemed to be the fact that they had been surprised and that they were both naked as the main reason they were not fighting back as Susan continued to pile into them, Ethan eventually grabbing hold of her and pulling her off with great difficulty, surprised at how strong she was in her present mood.

'I want you out. I want you both out. Get out of my fucking house,' She screamed as Ethan dragged her across the lounge, his father taking the chance to grab his robe and cover his modesty while Becky just stood brazenly, her nakedness adding to her defiance now that she was on her feet.

Susan wrestled herself free, but Ethan moved in front of her, blocking her passage towards his father and sister.

'I want them out of this house,' she snarled at her son her hand extended as she pointed at Alan and Becky. 'Fucking bastards!' was her final comment as she turned on her heels and raced back up the stairs, the slamming of her bedroom door reverberating throughout the house.

Now it was Ethan's turn, 'What the fuck were you two thinking of. I know it's been going on for a while, but what made you think you could get away with fucking each other when mum and I were in the house.'

No answer came, his father continuing to sit on the couch, his head buried in his hands as the realisation hit him while Becky just stared at her brother looking stunned. The thrill and excitement of what they had been doing had expunged any thoughts that there may be consequences if they were ever caught, they had always thought they could get away with it forever so long as they used a bit of caution. Unfortunately, they had cast caution to the wind and now there would be a price to pay for their stupidity.

'You had better use the spare room dad, I can't see mum letting you back into the bedroom tonight.' Ethan watched as his father stood, suddenly looking older than his years and with his face full of humiliation as he passed Ethan, heading upstairs.

Ethan sat for a while longer with his still naked sister who now seemed unconcerned about her nudity as he asked what she had been thinking. The trouble was as Becky admitted, she hadn't thought, especially about any consequences should she and her father ever get caught. From the look on her face now that their parents had disappeared, Ethan knew that what had been said that night would not be the end of it. Becky was too much like her mother, and their mother had a secret, a secret that his sister knew all about having witnessed him and Susan fucking. He just knew that come the morning, Becky was going to use that knowledge, even though he pleaded with her to say nothing for the moment.

'She called me a slut and a bitch,' she said vehemently. 'Huh, she can talk. She has been doing exactly the same with you as dad and I have done. She had better watch out in the morning.'

He finally got Becky to go up to her room as he switched off the fire and made his way upstairs. He tried his mother's room door, but it was locked, and he had no wish to cause any more commotion tonight by calling out, no matter how quietly.

It was late the next morning before any of them appeared downstairs, Ethan being the first and hoping to have a word with his mother before Becky was up and about. Unfortunately, his sister was the next downstairs, closely followed by his mother who refused to speak to her daughter as she made herself some breakfast. When his father finally appeared, he said nothing, keeping his head down and nodding at Becky and Ethan. Susan looked up from her breakfast as she snarled at him.

'I meant what I said last night. I want you out of this house and take that slag with you.'

Ethan knew his mother had gone too far, but before he could say anything, Becky was on her feet.

'You call me a slag again and I'm going to ram my fist down your throat,' she spat at her mother. 'And if you want to talk about slags, try having a look in the mirror. Go on, try and deny that you have been letting Ethan fuck you. I watched you both shagging on the couch, you even tarted yourself up and put stockings on for him.'

Ethan watched the colour drain from his mother's face before he glared at his sister, who was glaring at her mother, who in turn was glaring at her husband who was currently glaring at Ethan, silence now having fallen in the room.

Becky couldn't let it drop, feeling that she now had the upper hand, 'I'm not going anywhere, and neither is dad. If you don't like it, why don't you fuck off?'

His mother looked stricken and his father angry as he stormed from the room and back upstairs, doors slamming as he moved about. Becky made herself some breakfast, having now said her piece she plonked herself down opposite their mother defiantly, daring her to say something more.

So much for "Peace and Goodwill to all men" Ethan thought, Christmas at their house had suddenly become a battleground, no thanks to Becky, although he conveniently forgot that he was may have been equally to blame, he was the one after all who had pursued his mother.

With the truth out in the open, battle lines had been drawn, his father and Becky on one side, Ethan and his mother on the other. If it had just been his father, he may eventually have come through it by keeping his head down and taking the flak, but with his sister involved, Ethan just knew that there would be more upset to come. They saw nothing of their parents for the rest of that day, their father going out walking alone while their mother never ventured from her room. Ethan had gone up several times, trying the door handle on each occasion, but it was always locked and despite tapping on her door and calling her name, she refused to speak to him or let him in.

By the time a couple of days had passed whilst Susan and Alan moved around the house, they refused to speak or even recognise each other, Becky and Ethan feeling like they were living with two complete strangers.

Despite him speaking with his sister and asking her to refrain from causing any more trouble, she refused to let the matter drop, exacerbating the problem as New Year's Eve approached.

His mother was in the dining room, his father in the lounge watching tv when Becky appeared. The top she wore was far too tight and it was obvious that she was wearing no bra beneath it as her nipples made two prominent bulges in the thin material. Her skirt only just managed to cover her butt cheeks and there was no way she could move or sit without displaying the minuscule panties she wore.

It was obvious that Becky's display was put on for her mother's benefit as she flirted outrageously with her father, sitting in his lap and squirming about. She constantly pushed her breasts against him, and she could easily see that Alan was getting excited despite the proximity of his wife. Perhaps Susan should have walked in and demanded that they stop, but her anger clouded her judgement just as Ethan returned from a late evening stroll on the heath. He took one look at his mother fuming and glanced into the lounge, surprised at what his sister was doing with their father.

What astonished him was what happened next, his mother standing and taking his hand as she dragged him through into the lounge.

'We are going to bed,' she announced to no one in particular as she carried on dragging him towards the stairs.

Surely, she was kidding Ethan was thinking to himself, expecting his mother to leave him at his bedroom door and carry on to her bedroom, but apparently, she wasn't as she dragged him inside her bedroom and locked the door behind them.

'If that's the way it's going to be, so be it,' she said as she began to pull his jumper over his head.

His hands immediately went under her sweater, sliding over her skin and heading for her breasts as he cupped the small orbs through her lacy bra and began massaging them, his mother's throaty growl exciting him.

Down below, his father's emotions had gone from arousal to anger and betrayal as he watched his wife and son disappear, knowing exactly what Susan intended to do. His emotions changed once more, this time to revenge and retaliation as he suggested to Becky that they also went to bed and making it plainly obvious that he was not suggesting sleep. She grinned inwardly, if what her mother wanted was a battle, that was fine with Becky, determined to win at any cost. As far as she was concerned, the quicker her parents accepted the fact that they were sleeping with their children the better, the family could get back to some kind of normality and Becky could drop into the conversation that she and Ethan were also having sex.

She couldn't understand their problem, because, at the end of the day, that's all it was, it was sex. Yes, a time would come when she and Ethan found partners of their own and then families, until then why not just enjoy the thrill and excitement that their incestuous relationships brought.

Becky followed her father upstairs, her eyes sparkling at the prospect of getting herself fucked, her body always eager to indulge. Once inside the bedroom, she pulled her top over her head and dropped her skirt to the floor, her father eager to get naked as he disposed of his clothing and his erect cock bouncing as he chased his daughter around the bedroom as she giggled loudly.

Farther along the landing, Ethan and Susan were also both now naked as he lifted his mother and carried her to the bed, laying her gently in its centre before joining her and pulling her on top of him as they kissed passionately. Susan determined to enjoy having her son fuck her despite the noises coming from the spare room, given the choice, she now knew who she preferred to make love with, Ethan satisfying her more than her husband ever had done. She had made her mind up, one way or another, she wanted Alan out of her life and if Becky followed, so be it.

Susan raised her bottom, leaning forward on outstretched arms as Ethan pushed his shaft upright and she lowered herself, his cock stretching her cunt as it impaled her and causing her to gasp, which it did each time he fucked her. She loved the feeling of his throbbing manhood buried deep inside her and used her vaginal muscles to squeeze him tightly as his hands came upwards and cupped her small breasts.

Perhaps it was pure coincidence that Becky assumed the same position as she straddled her father's hips, his erection buried inside her moist passage as she raised and lowered her bottom, his shaft rubbing against each sensitive nerve inside her vagina. Leaning forward, her large breasts hung over his face, his head and mouth leaving the pillow as he took each nipple between his lips and compressed it, his tongue swirling over her engorged erect teats.

Becky was enjoying herself, all thoughts that she was encouraging Alan to cheat on his wife dismissed as her arousal slowly built. This was what it should be like she had decided, no more skulking about, trying to get an hour here and there if they were lucky, she should be able to come to her daddy whenever she wanted and be allowed to let him fuck her.

Her climax was imminent, her continual motion of sliding up and down his shaft bringing her orgasm ever closer. When he lifted her buttocks, jammed a finger up her arse and forcibly shagged her, Becky abandoned herself to the sensations coursing through her body and climaxed, throwing her head back as she howled her release and juices ran from her cunt, covering her daddy's cock and balls.

Susan never even heard the noise, having swapped positions, Ethan towered over her as his cock plunged into her wet fanny. She brought her legs up, wrapping them around his buttocks as with each thrust, she dragged him deeper into her cunt, their groins slapping together as he increased his momentum. Her moans of pleasure mixed with his grunts of exertion as he fucked her hard and fast, her climax welling up inside her like a dam ready to burst as from somewhere he found another burst of speed, Susan screaming as he pushed her over the edge, and she orgasmed. Her body shook uncontrollably as she arched her back, forcing her cunt harder against his thrusting cock and her tits towards him as an offering.

The sex continued into the early hours, perhaps each couple trying to outdo the other until eventually, they fell into an exhausted sleep, the house finally quiet. Ethan spent what was left of that night in his mother's bed, as did Becky who spent the remainder sleeping with her father.

On New Year's Day, Susan was up early, packing some food into a large bag as she and Ethan went to the caravan, his mother cooking them a meal there and then ending up spending the night together in its main bedroom.

Throughout January things only seemed to get worse, most days, Ethan and his mother would go over to the caravan, not returning until late, it wasn't ideal, having to cram in his studies whenever he could. Slowly, they were evolving into two couples who unfortunately shared the one residence, more cracks appearing as the month passed.

There had been no sexual activity between Ethan and his sister since it had all blown up, the both of them taking sides and the thought of coming together being seen as conspiring with the enemy. It was a shame he thought because he had quite looked forward to fucking her after their previous liaisons.

By February there was the promise of a light at the end of the tunnel, vaccinations had started taking place although none of the family would receive theirs until later in the year due to their ages. Towards the end of the month, their father announced that he was moving out. He had found himself a flat to rent in town and was moving in within the next week or two, Becky announcing that she would be staying there mostly but would be returning home whenever she needed.