Incestuous Covid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan was going to miss them both, especially his sister and told her so on one of the rare occasions that they managed to get time together. His father was back at work and the talk was that schools and colleges would be reopening at the beginning of March. His mother had gone across to the caravan, with them using it so much lately it could do with a bit of a tidy before there were potentially visitors using it once more.

Alone at last, neither Becky nor Ethan felt any animosity towards the other, they had all gambled, taking a chance with whatever, they were doing. Unfortunately, the gamble hadn't paid off, in a way they had all lost.

'I think they are both being hypocrites,' Becky began, 'They both knew what they were doing when this started, no one forced them into having sex with me and you. But now, it's like they both want to blame the other when really, they are equally to blame.' Ethan nodded his head, surprisingly, he had to agree with his sister.

'I honestly thought that they may see reason but perhaps there was already something wrong with their relationship. I really hoped that they could carry on loving each other and then when they wanted, dad and I could have sex and you and mum could have sex. In that way, it would add some excitement to their marriage.'

Ethan thought his sister's idea was a little too simplistic, it may have worked for him and Becky, but mum and dad had been married and both now felt that they had been cheated on.

'Anyway, enough about our parents, what happens will happen,' she said as she sidled closer to her brother.

'We could always retire to yours or my bedroom while mum's away.' Becky fluttered her eyelashes at him making it perfectly obvious what she was implying.

Ethan had missed her and was not going to turn down this chance, it was the one thing that neither of their parents knew anything about and he was sure that if it ever came to light it would only cause more trouble than the family was presently going through.

Naked and laying on his sister's bed, he watched her undress, marvelling all the while at how fit she looked as he tantalisingly stroked his erection, Becky becoming excited as she saw him touching himself. She was naked in a trice as she flung herself onto the bed, eager to get at her brothers cock but Ethan teased her, keeping her hands away from his shaft as he continued to slowly masturbate.

Grabbing her hands and arms, he held them by her side as he forced her legs open and squirmed between her thighs, Becky putting up only a modicum of resistance as his face came level with her fanny and she felt his breath as he blew on her opening labia and making her shiver in anticipation. She cried with delight as his tongue slid across her cunt and then nearly screamed as it penetrated her passage lapping at her moist pink flesh.

Becky marvelled at his ability to arouse her so quickly, seeming to know exactly where and how to touch her to elicit the maximum sensation. She ground her fanny hard against his mouth, waiting for the moment when he would move from her passage to her clit and push her ever nearer to her precipice.

With his sister's juices spread across his mouth and face, her aromatic musk added to his increasing desire to fuck her, but Ethan was determined to make her climax before his cock was allowed entry into her warm vaginal embrace. The same trick worked equally as well with her mother he was thinking as he let go of her hands and inserted a finger into her cunt and with his other hand, forced his thumb up her arse. Jiggling both together, his tongue continued to lick at her pussy, his lips sucking on her clitoris as Becky started to orgasm, her upper body thrashing about the bed while her lower half was held firm by his arms.

Becky's breathing started to slow, her eyes still closed, when she felt the tip of her brothers shaft rubbing against her pussy lips. She was in the process of lifting her head and about to open her eyes when he rammed his cock into her passage, his complete length filling her at once as both her eyes and mouth shot open, a growl flying from her lips in surprise as she felt her cunt expand. And then he was fucking her, lifting her to heights before lowering her slowly and lifting her again. He seemed insatiable, the pounding of his shaft a constant in her shrinking universe as the sensation in her fanny grew and she knew that if she did not stop him, he was going to make her climax again.

She begged him to wait until he was nearer, but Ethan paid no heed as he continued to shag his sister, determined that if this were the last time that they had intercourse, he would leave her with something to remember him by. Becky strained, her muscles taut as she orgasmed and she felt her juices leaking from her, she was trying to breathe, but all she could manage was short gasps as Ethan continued to fuck her ferociously her climax sweeping her away and leaving her feeling light-headed. Her orgasm turned into a second, her head thrown back as she cried her love for him and howled at the ceiling, and then she felt his cock explode inside her, his hot cum filling her cunt as he continued to fuck her until oblivion beckoned.

Becky felt someone shaking her shoulder.

'Beck's, Becky. We had better get dressed. Mum could be back anytime soon.'

She roused herself, wishing she could have continued sleeping as she got dressed. As far as she was concerned, it mattered very little to her if their mother found out that she and Ethan were having sex, it couldn't cause more damage than had already been done.

As March began and Becky had her nineteenth birthday their father moved the rest of his things out of the house and into his new flat. Ethan and his sister would return to college in a few days and the house would feel empty and strange without her and his dad.

Returning home from college in the middle of March, he had soon become accustomed to their new arrangements. His mother was still at work, although shops would not reopen for another three weeks, there was plenty of work and procedures to put in place ready and so Ethan started preparing tea for when she got home. He didn't find it a chore, just something to make her life easier but knowing full well, that it was not something his father would have thought of doing.

When Susan arrived home, she was in the process of taking her coat off when she noticed Ethan keep glancing in her direction, knowing instinctively that her uniform of a white shirt, black skirt and dark tights with heels would be turning him on.

'Is it anything that will spoil?' she asked as she ran her hands over her breasts and down to her hips, she had a special surprise for him, something that her son never failed to appreciate, they weren't tights that she was wearing, having purposefully put stockings on that morning.

Ethan ran into the kitchen, turned the oven down low and turned off the pans, returning as his mother dashed for the stairs, giggling like a schoolgirl and impeded by her heels. He caught her halfway up, nipping her bottom and spinning her around as she sat on one of the steps, Ethan leaning forward as they kissed passionately.

From his vantage point, several steps lower, as Susan opened her legs, grinning mischievously he was able to see her inner thighs and the tops of her stockings, her milky white skin above having an immediate effect on his cock as it started to thicken and grow, his mother sounding like a young girl as she pointed out the obvious to him.

'Have you got something in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?' she giggled uproariously, pointing at the prominent bulge in the front of his pants.

Ethan was scrabbling at the buttons of her shirt, all fingers and thumbs as he tried to unfasten them until his mother stopped him and undid them slowly as she tantalised him with the occasional view of her bosom. Pulling it from her skirt, she opened it for him and then popped each breast from the cups of her bra, her nipples hard and elongated with her increasing arousal.

She was not missing her husband, Ethan made her feel as she had done when she first got married, sex important and to be indulged in at any opportunity. As his face approached her breasts, she closed her eyes and sighed, feeling his lips brush across her nipples and then the warmth of his mouth as he sucked on each teat.

Pushing her skirt up, he ran his hands along her inner thigh, savouring the touch of her flesh as he reached the stocking tops, his thumbs and fingers inches from her fanny as his mother's chest rose and fell rapidly. It was the slightest of touches, the back of one single finger which touched the silkiness of her panties and traced the line of her slit, Susan shivering and trembling as he ignited fireworks in her fanny.

It took Ethan seconds to remove her panties, followed by his pants and briefs, his cock bobbing in front of her as he moved down a couple of steps and grabbed her legs, opening them wide as he perched her bottom on the edge of the stair and slammed his cock into her cunt, Susan's eyes opening wide as her passage expanded. There was no holding back for him, he could fuck her slowly when they eventually reached their bedroom, at the moment all he was concerned about was shagging her as fast and furiously as he could.

Susan loved his cock pounding her fanny, 'This is what sex should be like,' she was thinking as her arousal began to escalate. She adored his rough and ready approach, sex at its most basic and knowing full well that after this, he would take her to bed and make love to her. Supporting herself with her elbows on the step above, she pushed her cunt towards her son each time he thrust into her, the gasps and cries of pleasure coming thick and fast as they both neared their climax. As he usually did, Ethan watched his mother's face, timing it to perfection so that as she started to orgasm, he filled her cunt with his cream, his forward momentum increasing until eventually, they both collapsed exhausted.

With their current ardour sated, they adjourned to the bedroom, their tea tonight would be a little overdone, but it did not concern them as they undressed each other and came together on the bed. Ethan kissed her gently, still marvelling after all that had happened, at how attractive and sexy his mother was as she pressed her slim body against him, his cock already stirring once more as he felt it rub against her well-manicured bush. Twisting onto his back, he pulled her on top of him, Susan straddling his hips as her fanny pressed against his rapidly expanding flesh.

Ethan favoured her in this position, able to lie back and gaze at her beautiful body, especially her small breasts which he adored. Susan loved the fact that her son was enamoured by her small bosom, something she had always been conscious of, but grateful as she got older because as yet, they showed no sign of starting to sag. His hands were of course caressing her tits, something that she was getting used to as he would take any opportunity to feel them, stood at the kitchen sink, putting out the washing, she would suddenly find his arms wrapping around her and his hands cupping her breasts as he instantly ignited a longing between her legs.

Easing herself up, Susan paused for a second before sliding back down her son's shaft, intense pleasure emanating from her fanny as his throbbing flesh expanded her passage and her vaginal muscles gripped him tightly. Her arousal continued to increase slowly as she moved up and down on his shaft until as her climax approached, he gripped her by the buttocks, holding her aloft as his cock slammed into her pussy and forcing her over the edge. On arms that were reaching weariness, her tits hung over Ethan's face as his mouth came up to her nipples, his shaft continuing to fuck her rapidly until at last, exhausted, she collapsed on top of him.

Throughout March and into April, he became the man of the house, he and his mother sharing the same bed each night as they indulged in whatever sex they desired. From comments his sister made, it seemed it was no different as dad's flat, both of them mucking in to do whatever was needed and sharing the same bed each night as they fucked each other's brains out.

At weekends, Ethan would go and visit his father and sister, Becky normally popping back home a couple of times each week besides him also seeing her at college. As they went into April life outside was slowly beginning to return to some kind of normality despite the obvious precautions still in place. Their mother was back to working full time and as Easter approached with the warmer weather, he knew that with the break from college, he and Becky would be able to find plenty of time to come together and have sex.

Despite his sister impetuousness, he had tried to instil in her the need to be cautious and keep their ongoing relationship a secret. There had been a slight improvement over the last couple of weeks, his mother and sister at last managing to exchange a few words, but Ethan just knew that if she found out that he and Becky were shagging, she would take it as a second betrayal, and he would lose her.

Ethan considered that all four of them had been lucky, neither their parents nor he and Becky had caught the virus and been ill, but nevertheless, Covid had destroyed their family. His mother had already spoken about divorce and he knew that at some point in the future, the house would have to be sold. It had seemed so much fun at the beginning, little did any of them realise the destruction the pandemic would wreak on their family.

He did not know what the future may hold, for the present he was content to share his mother's life and body until such time as things may change.