Incestuous Covid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally they would have friends and family over during Christmas, but this year would be different even though there was an amnesty for a few days over the festive period. This year it would just be the four of them and they had decided that while they would put a tree and decorations up, it would be less than they normally did.

Mum and dad would be at least a couple of hours Becky had decided as she watched them drive away. They were going to the larger town about ten miles away which would give her all the time she needed as she headed for Ethan's bedroom. Although she'd had a couple of good fucking's that week, there was no way she was going to miss the opportunity of having her brother shag her while their parents were away.

Becky had never been shy about coming forward as she bounded into Ethan's room and leapt onto his bed. He was currently listening to music and never managed to get a word out before she was stroking his cock through his pants and doing her best to rip them off him.

'Come on, get undressed,' she urged him as she began to disrobe.

Becky was naked and laid-back waiting as Ethan finished getting naked. Like his sister, he knew his parents would be a good while and was in no rush as he climbed back onto the bed and slid between his sister's thighs, an eager expression on her face when she realised what he intended to do. Closing her eyes and relaxing, she felt his hot breath on her inner thighs and her fanny as Ethan's face moved closer to her vagina, her body shuddering as his fingers touched her labia and traced a line down her slit.

'Oh God, it feels so good,' she mumbled as his fingers opened her vagina and his tongue made its first contact, slipping over her pink moist interior as he licked the sensitive flesh. Becky shuddered and jerk when his tongue penetrated her cunt, lapping at her juices as she pressed her vagina tightly against his mouth. Her fanny was buzzing with the attention it was receiving, Becky crying out loud when he exposed her clitoris and sucked on it gently, his tongue flicking out and teasing the ultra-sensitive bud.

She could not stop herself panting, her body tensing and relaxing as Ethan brought her closer to her climax despite her pleading with him to fuck her. With a finger in her fanny and his tongue still lapping away, Becky's orgasm exploded as he sank a single digit into her anus, frigging both orifices as his mouth continued to pleasure her. Despite thrashing about the bed, he kept up his administrations as she floated serenely, waves of pleasure coursing through her body and her juices splashing her brothers face.

Swapping places, Becky straddled Ethan's hips, his cock now buried deep inside her pussy as she rocked back and forwards, slowly exciting and arousing the both of them. She was beguiled by the way her brother kept looking at her, his eyes constantly moving up and down her body until finally his hands moved upwards and cupped her breasts.

Ethan keenly watched his sister as she sat atop his lap, in truth she looked like a younger version of his mother, only with bigger tits as she raised and lowered herself on his shaft. Her breasts bounced with each movement, Becky beginning to move up and down faster as her excitement intensified. His cock was throbbing inside her passage as Ethan hoisted her, ramming his shaft into her cunt rapidly as his own climax drew close.

Becky leant over him on outstretched arms, her mouth open and head hanging down as she tried to breathe, her orgasm overcoming her as pleasure signals overloaded her brain. She could not stop her body shaking and convulsing as one orgasm was overtaken by another, Ethan continuing to pound her cunt until at last she felt his cock jerk rapidly inside her passage and then the blast of hot cum as he emptied his sack inside her cunt.

Of the two, Becky was the most content, normally all she managed with her father were quickies here and there, neither of them as yet managing to find time for a proper encounter. Alan seemed perfectly happy with that, not once having alluded that he would like longer with her and the chance to make love to her properly, it was as though he thrived on the thrill and excitement of their fast and furious shagging.

As she lay side by side with her brother, she decided that there was something to be said for Ethan's slower approach, the sex with him today had been exhilarating and in a way, Becky felt jealous of his girlfriend who got that kind of shag at regular intervals. It wasn't that she did not enjoy her daddy fucking her when her body demanded it, that kind of wham-bam sex was perfect, it was just that up until now, no one had ever taken the time to make love to her and prolong her climaxes until she was crying for release. She wished that there were opportunities each day for him to take her to bed, but with Christmas on the horizon, she knew their coupling would be few and far between.

As the family moved into December, at least life at home had found some kind of relative normality for the moment. Arguments had diminished as they all began to get into the upcoming festive mood which was also helped by the fact that at least twice a week, Ethan and his mother would use the opportunity to walk over to the caravan and have sex while Becky and her father would use the two's absence to fuck. Such was the dramatic change in circumstances that Alan and Susan had actually managed sex with each other on several occasions.

Although neither of them made any comment, Alan had to admit that sex with his wife did not presently leave him as fulfilled as the sex that he had with his daughter. He looked forward to their time alone and the thrill of that secretive fast exhilarating sex, always wondering in the back of his mind if they would get caught, which only added to the excitement.

Susan on the other hand while enjoying the excitement of what she was doing with her son, appreciated his style of lovemaking. Quickies were fine when that was all she wanted, Ethan never at a loss to dream up new ideas of how to excite her. But what she most looked forward to, was the opportunities when he would take the time to slowly build her arousal, allowing it to subside before building it once more. On those occasions, it seemed as though Ethan was never content until he had made her climax at least two or three times, leaving her completely fulfilled and exhausted. She was reaching a stage where she much preferred to have sex with her son rather than with her husband.

The week before Christmas, Alan announced he would have to pop into his office to pick some items up and would be gone for a couple of hours. Becky was nipping to see a friend even though she shouldn't by rights and had quietly slipped from the house.

Ethan and his mum had presumed that Becky had gone with Alan as he wrapped his arms around her waist, standing behind her and grinding his erection against her bottom as she swivelled her hips and teased him. Moving his hands upwards, he massaged her breasts through the material of her shirt before slowly unfastening the buttons one by one and then sliding his hand inside as he pulled her left tit from its cup and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Spinning around, Susan's hand went to his groin as she ran it up and down his expanding length, immediately excited and aroused at the prospect of getting fucked. With the knowledge that her husband would be away for a while and hoping that her daughter would accompany him as had become her routine, Susan had dressed that morning in a way that she hoped would both excite and arouse her son.

Taking his hand, she led him into the lounge and sat him in the centre of the couch before ever so slowly, she began to raise her skirt. Ethan watched enthralled as his mother's skirt rose higher until at last, his face broke into a grin. He had presumed she was wearing tights, but the height of her skirt now allowed him to see the top of her stockings and the straps of a suspender belt. The tiny panties she wore covered very little of her fanny and it was obvious to him as she opened her legs, told him to push his pants and briefs down and straddled his lap, that she had shaved off her pubic hair.

Susan's skirt was nearly around her waist as she eased herself forward and felt her son's throbbing erection pushing against her pussy as she moved her hips imperceptibly and teasingly jerked his shaft with her vagina. Removing her already open shirt, she reached behind her and unclipped her bra, tossing it to one side as Ethan's hands immediately went to her breasts and twisted her nipples. She loved the way he adored her small tits, although she'd had to warn him a couple of times when he had copped a feel whilst the other were in the house.

With his hand and fingers massaging her fanny, Susan leant forwards, tantalisingly placing her breasts close to her son's mouth. He duly obliged as his face shot forward and one by one, he sucked and teased her teats, his tongue swirling around her areola as he kept them erect.

Ethan did not attempt to remove her panties, simply pulling the gusset to one side as his mother raised her bottom and then sank onto his shaft, gasping loudly as she felt her innards stretch to accommodate his cock. From the way his hands kept stroking her nylon clad legs and lingering where the stockings finished and her bare flesh began, Susan knew that her son was delighted with her choice of lingerie as she slowly began to bounce on his shaft and her excitement grew.

Becky had only nipped around to her friends to pick up on some ideas for the coursework they had to complete. She got the feeling that Sandy's parents were not keen for her to be there and so after half an hour, she headed for home.

Coming over the heath, she let herself in by the backdoor and removed her boots. She could hear noises coming from the lounge and the more she listened the more she was coming to the conclusion that whoever was in there was having sex. Her first thought was that perhaps it was her father and mother, her inquisitiveness getting the better of her as she stealthily moved from the kitchen to the dining room, heading towards the partially open door and a view into the main room.

Standing behind the door, she peered through the small gap where the hinges held it to the casing, amazed at the scene she witnessed as presently, she could only see her brothers face. She presumed that her mother must be out and that Ethan's girlfriend had turned up, her brother making the most of his opportunity after not seeing a lot of her over the last ten months. Becky chanced her luck and peeped around the door, astounded as she realised that the female riding her brothers cock was non-other than her topless mother.

Becky was held spellbound as she watched her mum slide up and down Ethan's shaft, moaning continually as his hands played with her tits before pulling her head towards him as they kissed passionately. She was flooded by sudden emotions, the first was a sudden spiralling of arousal, her fanny aching as she slid the zip down on her jeans and slid a hand inside her panties and ran it over her vagina. The next was a flash of jealousy, she wished that Ethan were fucking her and not their mother, and then came a sudden urge to join them, swapping places wither her mother and giving her a chance to watch her son and daughter shag.

Ethan grabbed his mother's buttocks, holding her steady as his cock was thrust into her cunt again and again, getter faster all the while as he watched her face change. Susan's climax was close as she stared at him with blank eyes, her mouth hanging open as she gasped for breath and then she involuntarily shuddered as she began to orgasm, Ethan's cock now pounding her fanny as fast as his hips would allow.

It was as she screeched her release that he spotted a movement in the dining room and then a head popped slightly around the door, his sister watching them and from the way she was shaking, she was fingering herself. The sudden realisation that he and his mother were putting on a show added impetus to his thrusts, his cock sinking deeper and faster into his mother's cunt as she continued to cry out and he ejaculated spurts of cum up her flue, pushing her into another climax as he fucked her until he was exhausted.

Susan had collapsed on top of him, her breasts pushed tightly against his chest and his slowly softening cock still inside her fanny. His shaft and bollocks were wet with her juices as he held her against him, his brain in a whirl as he noticed Becky had disappeared. He could hear nothing and wondered where she was, scared that now they were done, his mum may make a beeline for the kitchen.

Thankfully, when she did finally move, she grabbed her shirt and bra and told him she was going for a shower and to change some of her clothes, Ethan knowing the items that she meant. The moment she was out of the room, he pulled his pants up and went into the dining room and then into the kitchen but there was no sign of his sister which left him wondering if she had somehow snuck out again.

Becky arrived back a short time later and other than a quick smirk, she said nothing of what she had witnessed to her brother. With their parents downstairs watching tv, Ethan, upstairs in his room, knew it was only time before Becky put in an appearance. As usual, there was no knock on his door as she came bounding in, her excitement palpable as she took a flying leap and landed on his bed.

'Tell me, tell me, tell me. Come on, I want all the gossip. How did it happen?'

Ethan saw no point in holding anything back, taking great pride as he described all the things that had taken place between him and his mother, Becky continually interrupting as they swapped anecdotes and their impressions of having sex with their parents. It was during their discussion that she let slip that her initial fantasies had been about Ethan, he was the one that she had originally wanted to have sex with.

'So, what happens now then?' Ethan had asked, Becky shrugging her shoulders.

'I suppose we just carry on as we have been doing. Although it would be nice if you could manage to find a little more time for me,' she suggested shyly.

Their talk had left both of them feeling aroused and with their parents still engrossed downstairs, it was too good an opportunity to miss as they began to tease the other. Whilst they knew sex was out of the question, nevertheless that did not stop Becky from pulling the front of his shorts down as she played with his cock and brought him erect before taking his shaft into her mouth. Not to be outdone, Ethan soon had her out of her knickers as he pulled away for a second and swivelled around on his bed so that they now laid top to toe.

With his plump knob back between her lips, he raised her skirt and ran a finger along her slit, eliciting a grunt from Becky, her mouth presently full. His nostrils picked up the scent of her sex as he shuffled closer, opening her piss flaps wide as he extended his tongue and licked all of the pink moist flesh. She released him momentarily, the sensations he was causing her meant she had to pause for a second and take a breath, her arousal already flooding through her body.

As Ethan sucked licked and teased Becky's cunt and especially her clitoris, it became a competition between them, both doing their utmost to make the other climax. As she ran her tongue around his knob, her hand flew up and down his shaft, wanking him furiously but having to stop every so often, especially when he inserted fingers into her cunt and more so when he added to that by pushing his thumb up her anus.

Her fanny sounded sloppy as he rammed fingers into it, her climax close now with Becky doing her best to reign it in but swiftly losing the battle as he frigged her faster and she began to orgasm. Her hand was becoming exhausted but putting in a final effort, she was rewarded as she heard her brother moan and suddenly found her mouth full of his salty cum, his shaft twitching and jerking in her hand. It wasn't something she had ever done, but in the throes of her climax, she simply swallowed, the taste not as unpleasant as she may have imagined.

Covering their modesty, they lay together, chests heaving as they regained their composure, chatting about the impending festivities and how this year would be different from those of the past. Although there was nothing to stop them from seeing family their parents had decided that this year as a one-off, they would be prudent and safe, limiting who may visit them over the Christmas period.

It was only later that Ethan remembered a well-known phrase, 'The best-laid plans of mice and men.'

Incestuous Covid

Part Two -- Third Lockdown & Release from captivity

Christmas that year was certainly one to remember but not for the reasons that any of them would normally have expected. Two days before the day itself, Ethan received a text from Mona his girlfriend, it had been nearly a year and, despite a short period during the summer, they had seen very little of each other. While he and his sister were at the local college, Sandy had gone off to university and during the first part of lockdown, she had initially been stuck in her rooms before being sent back to her home to study and hear lectures online.

The message was short and sweet as she explained that she wanted them to break up. In other circumstances, Ethan might have felt hurt, but times were not normal and coupled with the fact that he was currently having sex with his mother and sister, he had to admit to actually not feeling overly bothered. Perhaps, he decided, their relationship had run its course and it was better to part now than to prolong something that was slowly dying. Messaging her back, he agreed and wished her well for the future, no point in being mean, far better to part as friends he decided.

The whole family made the most of Christmas day, sitting down mid-afternoon for their normal festive lunch and a few drinks, both Ethan and Becky now old enough to partake. Later their mother and father settled down in front of the tv, watching the same programs and films that seemed to be shown every year, but which left Ethan and Becky bored to tears as they decided they would go for a stroll.

Out on the heath, it was cold, the wind gusting every so often as they walked in the direction of the copse where Ethan had first come across his father and sister having sex.

'How are you and mum managing?' Becky asked. She knew how difficult it was for her and their father to find opportunities to have sex and imagining that it must be the same for Ethan.

Even though he had divulged to his sister most of what had happened between him and their mother, he had never mentioned the caravan. He found that he could not contain himself as he gloated.

'Aunt Janice has a holiday home on the edge of the next town and mum has a spare key,' he said with a grin.

Becky was immediately jealous, such a setup would be perfect and would enable her and her father to disappear whenever the need arose instead of trying to find a time when her brother and mother were out.

'Where does she keep the key,' she asked slyly.

But Ethan was unable to help, he had no idea where she hid the key, just producing it each time that they decided they wanted to be alone and have sex.

They were both beginning to feel the chill and as much as the both of them would have liked to have indulged in intercourse, outside today was definitely not the place to even consider getting even partially naked as they turned towards home and made their way back to the house.

Boxing day was the same as Christmas day and followed a similar routine, it was only later that it managed to turn into a shambolic catastrophe, much of the blame placed firmly on his sister's shoulders as the main instigator.