Incestuous Dreams

Story Info
Incest Story.
16.4k words
4.6
62.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INCESTUOUS DREAMS by Andrew1968

This is an incestuous story in three parts. This tale describes an incestuous relationship between three immediate family members. There is minimal back story and plenty of seduction and sex.

The characters are as follows:

Beth -- a beautiful and promiscuous mother

Kelly -- Beth's exquisite amoral daughter

Mark -- Beth's young son

Brad -- a Mark lookalike

I hope you find this story hot. I hope it fulfills some of your incestuous dreams. The two women are single and highly sexed. The son is horny. The three of them end up together.

*******

PART ONE - TEAMWORK ALWAYS PAYS OFF

It happened so easily. Beth and her daughter Kelly had been at a private party hosted by one of Kelly's artist friends. They were drinking together at the bar, amidst a noisy crowd of people.

Beth was in her mid forties. She was a beautiful and promiscuous single woman with long fine brown hair, flirty dark eyes, lightly tanned skin and a flashing smile. Beth had a sexy body. She was all curves. She had a classic hourglass shape. Kelly was clearly her mother's daughter -- she looked just like a younger version of her mom. Kelly was in her mid twenties and had that same long dark hair, sparkling eyes, exquisite facial features and wonderful body.

Beth and Kelly were best friends and they did everything together. They ate together, shopped together and partied together. All of Kelly's friends knew: if you invited Kelly out, then her mom Beth was sure to make an appearance as well. It was not a big deal: Kelly's mom was everyone's mom. She was easy and cool.

Usually Beth and Kelly hooked up when they went drinking together in some club or attended one of the parties, Kelly's friends threw. They, of course, always did it separately. The two female's adored men and they both loved sex. There were no judgments made, after all life was short. The two women liked to spend time together. They liked to dance and drink. They liked to size up the prey, separate, and then seduce and be seduced and then leave with a guy and do them in a bed or a car.

It was just the way Beth and Kelly rolled, everyone reasoned without judgment. Both mother and daughter had no interest in anything serious and neither did the guys they slept with. Beth had fucked more than a few of Kelly's friends and Kelly had screwed some of her mother's friends. And then there were all the hot strangers they bumped into in clubs.

It never happened before, but it took place so easily. They were at one of the parties thrown by David, an older artist friend of Kelly's. The two women were dressed in short tight black cocktail dresses, sheer stockings and high heels. Both of them wore their hair down.

The two of them were being buttered up by a young pick up artist. He was a good looking kid, Beth thought. He wasn't quite the accomplished player though, like most of the PUAs she slept with, but he was trying and she appreciated that.

He had bungled the pick-up line when he first approached the two women at the bar. Kelly had laughed at his failure to deliver the first line and Beth had turned and grinned at her beautiful daughter. Beth and Kelly were just about to dismiss the guy from their minds, but he grinned and recovered enough to keep their interest and remain in the running.

"Hi I'm Brad," he said with a smile. "Can I buy you both a drink?"

Beth and Kelly held up their glasses. They were both full of champagne. Brad scratched his head and grinned, but he kept trying. The two women laughed again. He was cute, so Beth batted her eyelashes at him and Kelly gave him a good look at her cleavage. The two women allowed him to come close. He kept doing his PUA routine -- Beth and Kelly could almost predict what he was going to say and do next. He was funny, but still sexy.

"Your game's not so great Brad," Beth whispered in his ear at one point, while Kelly sipped her champagne and ignored another PUA on her right. "I appreciate the effort though; I like sleeping with pick up artists."

"Really," Brad asked, exhaling in Beth's ear.

"Of course," Beth continued, her lips lightly touching Brad's ear as she spoke, "I've gone to bed with a hundred PUAs. I think they're funny. There's no commitment. It's just a night of sex."

Brad's eyes lit up. He ran his hand slowly along Beth's shoulder and down her arm.

"I want to get really good at it. I'm taking classes."

"Classes?"

"Yes for sure. I want to get good at it."

"Oh, I'm sure you will," Beth softly said in Brad's ear, gently stroking Brad's chest, "Some of those guys fuck a different woman every night."

"And they have heaps of threesomes."

"They sure do Brad," Beth continued, "I've had a few threesomes with PUAs. They're fun."

"Oh my God," Brad said.

"Mmmm yeah -- we have a lot of fun Brad."

Kelly smiled at Brad. The guy's eyes lit up again. Her mother was clearly stirring him up and turning him on. Kelly stepped forward and ran her arm around Brad's waist. He turned to her.

"Don't make him cum in his pants mom."

Beth looked at her daughter. She burst into laughter. Kelly joined in. Brad gasped. They turned back to him.

"Are you two related," Brad asked. "Are you two mom and daughter?"

Beth and Kelly looked at each and there was more laughter. It was a silly question because of the clear family resemblance. Brad realized his error and scratched his head again. The two women looked back at Brad.

"Of course Brad," Kelly stated.

Brad scratched his head. Beth laughed. She liked this kid, even though he was clueless.

For a second Brad thought he was blowing it. He didn't need his pick up artist guru to tell him that repeated cluelessness was a sure way to fail. He had only done this routine a few times and hadn't had much success. Kelly however stepped in closer. Beth put her own arm around the young man. He grinned.

The two beautiful females had made a decision to sleep with this young male. All of the other contenders at the party were more or less ignored. The problem now was determining which female was going to have the chosen male and which would miss out. Beth and Kelly occasionally looked at each other as they flirted with Brad and stirred him up.

It was Brad who suggested the way out of their dilemma. He had mentioned threesomes to Beth some time before. Of course Beth and Kelly knew that Brad and every other guy who pursued them wanted to take Beth and Kelly to bed at the same time. It was such a constant and obvious desire -- a mother daughter threesome. Neither woman had ever agreed to that sort of request, though both of them wondered sometime whether it would be enjoyable. They both imagined it would be.

"I would love to have a threesome," Brad whispered in Kelly's ear.

"Uh huh," Kelly said without any enthusiasm or commitment.

For a moment the idea was ignored, but then it reemerged and Beth and her daughter began to silently consider it again. The idea took their breath away - surely not though, but then again, why not?

Brad bought them a round of drinks. Beth and Kelly stepped in close to each other to talk as Brad turned his back and tried to get the bartender's attention.

"Do you want to," Kelly asked her mother.

"You mean..., Beth asked.

"Yes mom," Kelly said, "we could share him together."

Beth turned her head and slowly ran her eyes up and down Brad's body. He was a good looking sweet kid. He had an air to him. He was a bit of fun and he was obviously desperate. Beth liked the occasional needy ones.

"Does he remind you of someone," Kelly whispered in her mother's ear.

Beth grinned. She looked at her daughter. She looked back at Brad. She gasped after a moment.

Kelly was laughing.

"I wonder if he's got a big cock like you know who?"

Beth gasped. She slapped her daughter's hand.

"Don't go there Kelly," Beth said.

"But don't you think," Kelly insisted, "there's a close resemblance. He's desperate, just like you know who is."

Beth shook her head. She smiled.

"Leave him alone Kelly," Beth softly implored. "He's your brother. It's not his fault that he's clueless."

There was a moment of silence. They were both looking at Brad.

"So, do you want to share him mom?"

Beth considered. Could she take all her clothes off and fuck a man in front of her own daughter? Could she watch her own child do that? Beth reflected on it for a second and then she smiled. It just wasn't a big deal. They were both adults, both tipsy and it would at least be something they could laugh at together, years from now.

"Mom?"

"I don't mind, if you don't mind honey -- so, okay Kelly."

Beth's daughter grinned and then the two women burst into laughter. Brad had the drinks. He had turned to both of them. He saw them both undressing him with their eyes and grinning. He rehearsed his pick up routine in his head.

"Oh my God," Kelly whispered, "this is going to be wild mom."

"Uh huh."

"He doesn't seem to have any idea what we're going to do to him tonight."

"Nope, the penny hasn't dropped yet."

Brad reached them. He handed Beth and Kelly a drink. The two women sipped and stared at him. Brad was about to do his next PUA line, but Beth stepped in close, put her finger to his lips and silenced him instantly. She leant in and placed her glossy red lips against his ear and whispered.

"Drink up Brad. We're both going to do you tonight. You're going to get that threesome you want."

Brad gasped. The three of them drained half of their drinks, set their glasses down on the bar and left the party together.

********

They were sitting in the back of a dark cab. The driver was watching them in the rear vision mirror. He was only half watching the road as the taxi headed east towards the family home on the coast.

Kelly was so excited. She had never shared a man with her mother before, but here they were doing exactly that. Brad was sitting in the middle of the back seat. Beth and Kelly were sitting on either side of the horny young male.

Beth was softly kissing Brad on the mouth while she ran her fingers through his hair and stroked his ear with her soft thumb and caressed his chest with her other hand. Kelly noticed how enthralled he was. She carefully placed her hand on the sizable tent in Brad's pants and tickled the tip of Brad's cock through his trousers with her fingertips. The young male sighed in Beth's mouth.

"Mmmm I knew it was going to be big," Kelly murmured in Brad's ear, before pressing the point of her tongue in his exposed ear.

Beth kissed him more firmly, causing him to tilt his head back. Beth ran her hand around under his chin and pushed her tongue deeper inside Brad's mouth. There was a soft burst of deep fierce breathing. The two of them were exploring each other's mouths. Brad placed his hand on Beth's thigh and ran his fingers up Beth's leg and then under the tight short black dress. The older woman wasn't wearing any underwear.

Kelly's mother broke the kiss and softly gasped in Brad's ear as he caressed her clitoris with his thumb and brushed her lips with his fingers.

"Can you feel how wet I am honey," Beth asked.

"Yeah Beth," he replied, his eyes slowly closing as Beth exhaled inside him.

Kelly took her hand off his dick. She quickly unbuckled him and then unzipped him. Beth took the buttons of his shirt in her fingertips and undid his top. The taxi driver was staring at the three of them in the rear vision mirror, completely ignoring the road in front of him.

"Oh my God," Brad hissed.

"Let me get your shirt off," Beth whispered, making Brad sit up so she could take the shirt off. His hand came away from Beth's pussy.

The shirt was removed. Beth dropped it to the floor of the cab.

"You're not too cold, are you baby," Beth asked, while running the palms of her hands over Brad's exposed chest.

"No, I'm fine," he hissed back, before Beth planted her smudged lips in Brad's neck and kissed his sweaty skin with hot wet smacks.

Kelly meanwhile took Brad's pants in her hands and made him lift his hips off the seat. She wriggled and pulled. The pants began to come down. He grabbed Kelly's hand.

"Whoa, wait," Brad hissed, "the driver."

Beth looked up from Brad's well kissed and well bitten neck. She looked at the distracted driver.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Sorry," the driver said, turning his head and staring at the beautiful older woman in the back of his cab.

"You don't mind if my daughter and I undress this guy in your cab, do you? There will be an extra two hundred dollar tip for you, if it's okay."

"No, I don't mind lady," the driver said, shaking his head, "for a two hundred dollar tip you can fuck him in the backseat if you want."

Kelly grinned. She turned to Brad. She spoke:

"That's an idea baby."

Brad gasped. He looked wide eyed.

"Honestly, don't tempt me," Beth said to the driver, just before she turned back to Brad and dropped her head, took one of his nipples in her mouth and softly tormented it.

"Here let me get your pants off Brad," Kelly insisted.

Brad lifted his hips again and Kelly pulled his trousers off. The shoes came next and then his socks.

Beth licked and sucked his other nipple. Kelly unceremoniously dragged Brad's underwear off. His large cock popped into full view of everyone. It stood up between his legs.

"Oh boy," Brad whispered.

"Oh boy is right," Kelly exclaimed, "look at it mom!"

The driver shook his head. He stared. The taxi swerved.

"You women are crazy," the driver muttered, "lucky kid."

"It's a beauty alright," Beth whispered, "why don't you give it some love Kelly and see how hard it gets."

Kelly laughed. She watched her mother take Brad in her arms and then kiss his open mouth. She watched Brad run his hand back under her mother's dress and then noticed her mother react as Brad stroked her pussy again. Kelly reached out and took Brad's free hand in hers. She guided him down and into her sopping panties. Brad instantly went after Kelly's clitoris and lips with all his fingers.

"Awww that's it baby, stroke me."

Beth's daughter leant forward. She placed her lips on Brad's chest. Her hand came to a rest on the young man's thigh. Kelly gently slipped her hand up Brad's leg and into his lap. Her slim fingers curled around Brad's leaking dick. She carefully tickled and rubbed the underside of his knob and upper shaft, while her lips explored Brad's shoulders and neck.

They were almost home. The cab flashed around the scenic suburban streets above the dark coastline.

Kelly removed her hand from Brad's cock. Beth broke the deep kiss. She looked down as her beautiful young daughter adjusted herself. Beth grinned. Kelly was going to suck Brad's cock.

"Do you two always do this sort of thing together," the driver asked.

"No, first time, actually," Beth said.

Kelly dropped her head. She took the base of Brad's dick in her hand. She flashed her tongue and softly lashed the tip of his cock. She exhaled and Brad's knob and shaft were flooded with a gush of hot breath. She softly French kissed the knob and shaft. Brad took his hand away from Kelly's pussy and placed his hand on the back of her moving head. His wet fingers stroked her fine dark hair.

The driver turned the final bend. Beth broke her kiss. She hissed at the driver -- Brad was still stroking her pussy under her dress and he was kissing the older woman's ear and neck.

"Go straight up the driveway and get as close to the house as you can. I don't want the neighbors to see us dragging a naked guy inside."

"Sure," the driver muttered, abruptly turning into the driveway to Beth's home and racing up towards the house.

The cab came to a halt. Beth reached into her handbag and took out her purse. She pulled out the money, including the two hundred dollar tip and pressed it into the driver's hand.

"Grab your keys and wallet Brad," Beth stated, looking down at her young man's raging red cock. "Leave your clothes in the cab -- you won't need them for the rest of the weekend."

Brad gasped. Kelly laughed. Brad pulled out his wallet and keys. The three of them opened the door and deserted the cab. The driver reversed. The three lovers were inside the house. They heard the squealing tires as the taxi raced down the street.

*********

The three of them were in Beth's bedroom. Kelly's back was to Brad. He was unzipping Kelly's sexy cocktail dress. His lips were in her hair, her ear, her neck. He was pressing his dripping cock into her behind as he pulled the zipper down.

"I've never fucked in here before," Kelly whispered with a grin, her eyes closed and her wet neck exposed to Brad.

Beth softly laughed. She was standing behind Brad. She was running her mouth over the back of Brad. Her hands were traversing his naked sides and hips. Beth stopped kissing Brad's shoulder.

"I've had some great nights in this bedroom," Beth whispered at her daughter, "with and without your father."

"I would love to have seen that mom," Kelly added. "I would love to watch you and dad at it."

"I'm sure you would my darling, though it would be entirely inappropriate."

"I would have joined in," Kelly breathed out; "That would be so hot."

Beth softly laughed.

"Dirty girl," Beth said, "family members are off limits."

"Including Mark?"

"Especially your brother, Kelly."

"Damn."

Kelly's dress came off her body. The dress slipped to the floor. Then her underwear came off. She was naked. Brad spun her around roughly and Kelly squealed. Beth laughed. She stepped around Brad. She slowly ran her eyes over her daughter's beautiful body in the dark bedroom.

"Oh my," Beth whispered, her eyes devouring Kelly.

"Like what you see mom?"

Beth laughed. Brad sealed Beth's daughter's mouth with a kiss. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sighed and closed her eyes. Kelly was stroking his dick with her wet fist. The young man was gently grabbing and crushing Kelly's breast. His other hand was between Kelly's legs. He was rubbing her pussy.

Beth grew even hotter. She quickly undid her dress and pulled it from her body as she watched her daughter kiss and grope the horny young man in front of her. Her daughter abruptly broke the kiss. She turned and gazed at her naked mother. Brad went for her neck like a vampire.

"Oh my God mom," Kelly whispered, "you're so sexy."

"You too darling."

"Why don't you two kiss each other," Brad said, looking up from the nape of Kelly's neck "that would be so hot."

Kelly turned and grinned at Brad. She stroked the tip of his cock quickly. He groaned and closed his eyes. She turned back to her mother. Her dark eyes were soft and inviting. Her long dark hair framed her ghostly face.

"Sounds like a plan mom," Kelly whispered after a silent moment.

Beth contemplated the offer. It was only a little kiss.

"No, my darlings," Beth finally said. "Family members are strictly off limit."

"Oh c'mon mom, please," Kelly asked. "It would only be the one kiss."

Brad smoothed Kelly's hair back from her face and kissed her cheek and her ear. Beth was in two minds.

"Please mom, kiss me."

"Oh my God," Beth whispered, "this is getting out of hand."

"Please mom."

"Kelly, I...,"

"Please mommy."

Kelly stepped away from Brad. Beth ran her eyes up and down her daughter's body. Kelly was so beautiful in the darkness. Beth stepped forward. Her eyes dropped to Kelly's mouth. Her daughter parted her lips.

Beth ignored any apprehensions she felt. It was after all just one little kiss. Beth reached out and her fingers caressed the side of her daughter's face. Kelly closed her dark eyes as her mother leant in. Their lips met and a visible jolt of pleasure and surprise took place between the two females. Kelly whined. Beth sighed and closed her eyes.