Incestuous Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Brad whispered, "that is hot."

Mother and daughter kissed deeply and passionately in the dark bedroom, and then a moment later Beth broke it. The two females exhaled hotly in each other's face. They gazed into each other's eyes. Beth ran her fingertip over her daughter's soft lower lip and then along her jaw line.

"Oh my God mom," Kelly whispered, "I want to fuck you so badly."

"Please don't say that Kelly," Beth said, stepping back from her daughter. "Don't say that."

Kelly stared at her mother. She was trembling.

Beth turned and looked at Brad. Kelly looked at Brad as well. The young man stared back. The two women were looking at him like he was a delicious piece of prey.

"Time for some lovin' PUA," Beth said.

"Absolutely," Kelly whispered.

The females launched themselves at their prize. They ended up on the bed. Brad was forced down onto his back. He was laying spread eagle on his back.

The two women were on their bellies between his open legs

"Let's share it mom," Kelly whispered.

"For sure honey."

"Oh my God," Brad hissed.

Beth cradled Brad's hot hard cock in the palm of her hands like it was a red weeping bird. She planted soft open mouthed kisses on the underside. She then took the base in her fingertips and offered the cock to her daughter. Kelly leant in and placed her lips on the point. She closed her eyes and sank slowly down, the knob entering her hot mouth and then the shaft following on.

"Like that Brad honey," Beth softly asked, before dropping her head and flicking at Brad's balls with the tip of her tongue.

Brad sighed. His body was on edge. His legs trembled and his toes curled. He reached out and placed a hand on each of the women's shoulders. He watched Kelly's dark head rise and fall through half closed eyes.

"Let me have a go Kelly," Beth whispered.

Beth's daughter withdrew with a slurp. Beth looked at her daughter.

On the spur of the moment Beth leant in and kissed her daughter on the lips. Kelly whined in surprise and then sighed with pleasure. Beth gently ran her tongue around inside Kelly's mouth. She withdrew.

"Yum," Beth whispered.

"I thought it was just a once off."

"Shut up Kelly," Beth said with a grin.

Kelly laughed and watched her mother turn back to Brad's cock and saw Beth's head drop. There was a soft groan from Brad as Beth ran her snug wet lips over the tip and knob, and then enclosed her molten mouth around the inches of thick shaft.

Kelly watched Brad. She was smiling at him. He was looking at her with a shaky grin and then his jaw slowly dropped and he closed his eyes. Beth sucked him swiftly and with a noisy squeak. Her head rose and fell. Kelly swiped his balls with her tongue. Beth started using her hand in unison with her mouth.

Brad was grinding his body into the bed. He clutched the back of Beth's head in the palms of his hands. His whole body was tense and tight.

"He can't take much more mom," Kelly warned.

Beth released him with a soft squeak. A fine squirt of pre-cum leapt as she withdrew. The two women squealed and lunged. Both of their lips came into contact with Brad's knob. Their soft flashing tongues ran over and around the tip. The running pre-cum was cleaned up and then they were just French kissing the drooling tip and each other, their shiny wet lips gliding over the bloated purple knob. Finally they released Brad and he managed to not shoot his load.

"Do you need to go first honey," Beth asked Kelly.

"Yes please mom," Kelly whispered, "I need it so badly."

Beth climbed off the bed. She opened a bedside drawer and pulled out a sheer condom. She tore the packet open. She returned to the bed and placed the condom on the tip of Brad's dick. Her head dropped and she used her mouth and fingers to unroll it down Brad's shaft.

"That's a nifty trick mommy," Kelly said.

"Go for it honey," Beth said, "knock yourself out."

Brad grinned. Kelly swung a leg over him. Beth took the base of Brad's cock in her hand and then she and Kelly adjusted him.

Kelly dropped down on it. She threw her head back and then forward and a long wail broke from her mouth and filled the bedroom. Brad's hard cock slipped inside. The knob and the shaft vanished into Kelly as she pushed down. He reached out and grabbed her around the waist.

"It's so tight," Brad whispered and then he groaned as Kelly completed her descent and slowly began to roll her hips.

"Oh God mom," Kelly stated, turning her head to look at Beth.

Kelly's mom noted her daughter's facial expressions.

"Good girl," Beth whispered, "you ride him honey, you ride that boy, good and hard."

Kelly turned back to Brad. She beamed at him and ran her fingers through her damp dark hair as she watched him. A moment later Kelly began to ride him as Beth said she should. She rose and fell, bouncing off his body, impaled on his cock.

Brad closed and opened his eyes. He groaned.

"Oh God that feels good," he said.

"Yeah, it feels good," Kelly asked him between inhaling snatches of breath.

"Work on him with your muscles honey," Beth advised, "put all that swimming and gym training to good use."

"I am, can't you tell," Kelly said.

Beth ran her eyes over Brad's body. She could see how on edge he was. He was curling and un-curling his toes and his strong form was tight and trembling. Then Beth watched as his jaw dropped again and again. His eyes were shut tight. Then he groaned.

"Make him cum honey," Beth whispered.

Kelly laughed. Her face was flushed and her body was glowing from the perspiration popping from her skin. The young woman leant forward and placed her hands on Brad's chest. She swung back and forth. Brad's cock vanished and emerged relentlessly. She worked on his cock by tensing her muscles just like her mother suggested she do. His knob and the underside of his shaft were gently crushed with each stroke. Kelly was hot and snug. She gripped him.

"Oh my God," Brad said, and then he erupted into a long loud moan.

"Woo! Here we go," Beth exclaimed and then she burst into laughter.

Kelly began to laugh hysterically, but then she moaned as well. Beth laughed even more -- both Brad and her daughter were going to cum together.

The young man sat up and grabbed Kelly. She squealed, but offered no resistance. Brad put Kelly on her back. His cock never left Kelly's pussy. He was on top of her.

"Make him cum Kelly," Beth urged.

"Oh fuck me Brad," Kelly said, her voice loud and breaking. "Fuck me baby!"

It only took a few more hard wild strokes and then he was there. Kelly wrapped him up in her limbs. She buried her fingernails in his wet back and scratched him deeply. She was there.

"AWWWW MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Kelly screamed.

"OHHHH JJJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS," Brad raged.

Beth watched them. It was explosive sex. Her daughter was coming. Her beautiful damp body was shaking. Her face was trembling, her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was agape. She was clutching Brad for dear life. And he was flexing and driving and bucking hard as he delivered his semen like a machine gun firing hot metal.

"Use your muscles on him honey," Beth whispered as she watched Brad's buttocks clench again and again and his back muscles tense and release. "That's the way my darling, make him cum really hard."

Beth reached in and stroked Brad's spine with her hand. She caressed his thrusting behind.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Brad's cock was buried deep and his balls had vanished. He was going hard. He finally gave up and lay like a heavy sweaty load on Kelly's jittery satisfied body.

"Oh my God, I needed that," Kelly said between breaths, while running her fingers through Brad's damp hair and gently stroking his scratched back.

"You drew blood honey," Beth whispered, running her finger over a deep scratch on Brad's side and collecting the blood and perspiration on her finger. She held it up to the light.

Beth sucked her bloody fingertip.

"I'm sorry Brad," Kelly said, "I always get carried away when I fuck."

"Don't we all," Beth said.

Brad grinned at her and then he kissed Kelly on the lips deeply.

*********

It was later. It was much later. Brad had recovered. Beth and Kelly made a meal out of Brad and he made a meal out of them. The two women had cum during the night.

"God, I need to be penetrated," Beth hissed, "I can't take anymore of this fucking foreplay."

The condom was on. Brad grabbed Beth. Brad pinned Beth down on her back. He was on top of her. The two of them were kissing deeply and passionately. They were noisy. Their hands roved. Kelly was lying on her side, running the tips of her fingers down Brad's back. She was lightly scratching his damp skin with her nails.

Beth broke the hot kiss, her tongue withdrawing from his mouth.

"Come on kid," she hissed, taking Brad's cock in her hand, "no more teasing and foreplay."

Beth opened her legs. She drew her knees back. Brad felt the tip of his dick brushing through Beth's hot wet folds. Her damp pubic hair tickled him.

"There, do it honey," Beth said. "Give it to me."

Brad pushed and he felt his knob puncture Beth's body. Her hair lined lips parted to accommodate his pressure and then closed around his point. She released a long deep groan and he gasped and sighed. She was so hot and slippery. He slid inside her.

"Oh my God Beth," he whispered as he pushed inch after inch inside Beth in one long relentless movement.

Beth grabbed him tight. She closed her eyes. She drove her fingernails into his shoulders. The pain bit. She slowly re-opened her eyes. She pulled him down. He hit rock bottom and screwed her deeply and gently.

"Don't cum baby," Kelly taunted, breaking into laughter. "Mom won't thank you for that."

"Leave him alone little Miss Bossy," Beth whispered.

Kelly laughed. She watched as her mother screwed a guy half her age. Brad was thrusting with deep long strokes. Kelly looked in and could see Brad's cock actually sliding into Beth's body with a flash and a crash of body against body and a short sharp feminine whine.

"Oh God that's delicious," Beth muttered, "you darling boy."

Brad felt so good. The beautiful older woman he was fucking made him so happy. Her hot pussy clung so softly to his dick. He looked down at her exquisite mature features. He loved looking at her parted lips. He loved feeling her warm breath on his face. He loved her flared nose and her dark eyes and hair.

"C'mon baby, give it to mommy," Beth softly urged.

"See, I told you so - he does look like Mark," Kelly said.

"Awwww who's Mark," Brad muttered after a long groan of pleasure.

"My brother, her son," Kelly stated.

"Awwww I look like your son?"

"He's twisted like us mom."

"Speak for yourself Kelly."

Kelly and Beth laughed. Beth pulled Brad down on top of her so she could whisper directly into his ear as he came.

"C'mon baby, give it to mommy," Beth softly urged.

"AWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Kelly marked him. Brad was there for his second orgasm. He roared into Beth's hair and pillow. It was a harsh muffled growl. His body began to rumble and then shake itself into pieces.

"OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD!"

"C'mon darling boy," Beth urged breathlessly, really enjoying herself, "give it to me, give me everything you've got."

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

Brad had never experienced a more powerful sensation. His orgasm was mind-blowing. Beth kept provoking him with her soft words.

"C'mon baby -- give it to mom."

The orgasm left Brad exhausted, vulnerable and covered in perspiration. Beth cuddled his wet body against hers and kissed his damp tangled hair. She looked up at the bedroom ceiling in the dark. Kelly was giggling gently. For a moment Beth felt like a young mother. She felt like a much earlier self, in the hospital, when she had just given birth to Mark and the nurse had handed her son to her and she held him in her arms for the first time. It was a strange and exhilarating moment for Beth.

"Imagine if that was Mark in your arms right now," Kelly whispered.

"Don't Kelly," Beth softly said, "don't go there -- family members are strictly off limits."

"It's such a turn on though mom, don't you think?"

"Don't Kelly," Beth said, grinning.

Kelly shook her head and laughed. Beth kissed Brad's ear. She exhaled inside and the young male shivered. Beth grinned. She whispered.

"C'mon baby. Let's do it again. Don't give up now. I'm ready to go again - how about it?"

Brad laughed.

"Can I call you mom, if we do," he softly asked.

"Of course my darling," Beth whispered, "I'll be your mother."

Kelly laughed and nodded. Beth licked her lips and then kissed Brad passionately.

Elsewhere in the house, just down the hall, a young male of similar age and physical characteristics as Brad slept fitfully in his single bed. He tossed and turned. He was woken again and again and then drifted off again and again. He finally was shaken awake in the early hours of the morning by the howls of a young male and these crazed words:

"I'M COMING MOM! AAAAWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMM! AAAAWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMMMMMM! IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

********

PART TWO -- OH MY GOD, I WANT TO FUCK YOU

It was a few weeks later.

Beth and Kelly rolled across the bed. They were both naked. They were both on fire and they were in each other's arms. The young male, they had picked up in a club, had been ignored. Kelly got the upper hand. She pinned her mother beneath her. Beth and Kelly were breathing hard. Their hearts were thumping. They were eye to eye in the dark bedroom.

"Give into me, mom," Kelly softly demanded, letting go of her mother's wrist and reaching down with her free hand and running it along her mother's leg and over her pussy.

"Don't do that honey," Beth hissed at her daughter, struggling to get free.

Kelly sealed her mother's mouth with her own. Beth gasped. She released a muffled groan. The two women shared a passionate kiss together. Kelly rubbed her mother's pussy, focusing on Beth's clitoris, trying to get Beth to submit, trying to make Beth cum.

"Are you really mother and daughter," the neglected male asked.

Kelly and Beth broke the kiss. Kelly turned her head and looked across at the young male.

Get out," Kelly hissed, "get your clothes on and get out."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, just go now," Kelly continued.

"Fucking bitches."

"Go now -- just get out."

Beth was breathing hard. She got her other wrist free of Kelly's grip. The two females wrestled. Kelly tried to grab both of her mother's wrists in one hand. Kelly was still stroking Beth's pussy with her fingers. Beth was twisting and trying to stop Kelly from making her cum.

"Let me," Kelly said, her voice rising in volume, "let me fuck you mom. Let me. Let me fuck you mom!"

"Baby no," Beth whispered.

Kelly kissed Beth again and Beth sighed and melted for a moment. Kelly easily took her mother's wrists in her hand. The two of them grew calm for a moment. They kissed deeply and moved their bodies against each other. The young male meanwhile had left the bed, put his clothes on and deserted the bedroom in a huff.

Beth broke the kiss. Kelly buried her lips in her mother's neck and ear.

"Honey, let me go," Beth whispered. "We can't do it together -- family members are off limits, remember?"

"I don't care mom," Kelly whispered in her mother's ear, "I'm not going to take no for an answer anymore."

Beth pulled her wrists free. She reached down urgently between her legs and placed a hand on her daughter's wrist. Kelly refused to stop rubbing Beth down there.

"Oh God Kelly," Beth hissed, "don't, don't, don't."

Kelly grinned at her mother. She placed two fingers against her mother's pussy and pushed them inside Beth. The two fingers sank into Beth's hot slippery body. Beth gasped and grit her teeth. Then she let out a long groan.

"I've got you mom," Kelly whispered in her mother's ear. "I told you I would fuck you."

"Baby don't..."

"No, I won't let you go mom. I'm getting my way this time."

"But Kelly..."

"No more buts mom."

Beth let go of her daughter's hand. She moaned at Kelly. Beth's daughter grinned. She felt the resistance in her mother's body dissipate. She easily lay Beth on her back and held her down on the bed.

"This is so wrong honey, Beth whispered. "It's so sinful. I don't...,"

Kelly cut her mother off. She sealed off all sound for a moment with another hot deep kiss. Beth took her daughter in her hot wet arms and caressed her daughter's tongue with her own. Their lips rolled and their heads turned. A soft smack accompanied the sound, along with the deep hard breathing.

"No, no let me go Kelly honey," Beth suddenly hissed, after abruptly ending the kiss.

Beth quickly pulled her daughter's wet fingers out of her body. She moved too quickly for Kelly. She scrambled and was free. Beth jumped off her bed. Kelly leapt up and went after her.

"C'mon mom," Kelly whispered, "admit it, you love it when I finger fuck you."

Beth grinned at her beautiful naked daughter as she stalked Beth across the bedroom. Beth's eyes were wide and she was breathing hard.

"Don't Kelly honey," Beth hissed, "we can't commit incest."

"We already have. I had my fingers in your cunt. I almost made you cum."

Beth licked her top lip. She continued to back away from her daughter.

"There has to be some rules darling," Beth said, running her eyes over her daughter's naked body.

Kelly laughed. She almost had her mom backed up into a corner of the bedroom. Beth noticed her dilemma and tried to get past Kelly. Beth squealed. Kelly ran and grabbed her in her arms. Beth ended up pressed against a wall.

"Mom, there are no rules," Kelly hissed in her face. "You're not off limits and Mark's not off limits either."

"Your brother is off limits honey."

"No, he's not," Kelly said, "you want to fuck him, just as much as I do. I see the way you look at him."

"He's just a kid Kelly."

"He's 19 Mom, and he's horny."

"We shouldn't include him in our sick games. He still has his head on straight Kelly."

"I'm going to fuck him mom."

"We took this too far," Beth said. "We shouldn't have started sleeping with men, together."

"Yeah, we should have."

"We shouldn't have kissed each other Kelly."

"Yeah, we should have."

Beth went to say something, but Kelly kissed her mouth again. Then Beth gasped. Kelly reached for her pussy again. Beth couldn't resist anymore. The kiss grew passionate. Kelly whined with pleasure. She pushed two fingers back inside Beth's body. Beth ran her hand down her daughter's belly and through her pubic hair and into her pussy.

"Penetrate me mom," Kelly whined after breaking the kiss, "fuck me with your fingers."

"You got it, you bitch," Beth whispered. "I'm going to fuck you."

"Oh please mom."

Beth brought her fingers to her mouth and got them all wet and slippery. She grabbed her daughter's pussy. She placed her two fingers against Kelly's opening. Beth watched her daughter with a grin. She pushed her fingers inside Kelly.

"Oh God mom," Kelly whined.

"You like that, you horny bitch," Beth asked, making Kelly turn on the spot.

"Oh God, yes," Kelly groaned out as her mother pushed her back up against the bedroom wall.

Beth and Kelly jerked each other off. They gasped. They gazed at each other. Then they kissed again. They were in each other's face.

"I want to make love to you mom," Kelly whispered and then she groaned out, "on the bed."

"But I think you're close to coming baby," Beth said, "I'm not going to let you go until you scream in my face Kelly."

Kelly grabbed her mother's hand. She turned. Her mother pushed her back up against the bedroom wall. Beth's fingers worked in and out of her daughter's body and her thumb caressed Kelly's clitoris.