Incestuous Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly silently watched her mother Beth. A smile curled at the corners of her mouth. Kelly carefully slipped the tip of her pink tongue across and around her lips. She then picked up her glass of wine and sipped it, turning her eyes away from her mother.

Beth stopped talking in the middle of a sentence. She was watching Kelly out of the corner of her eye with a smile. She broke into a grin when she saw Kelly run her tongue over her lips. Beth was very aware of her daughter. Mark looked back and forth at his mother and his older sister. He was confused and he scratched his head.

"Mom," Mark asked.

"Oh yes," Beth said, gathering her thoughts and trying to piece together the conversation she was having with her son. She was still looking at Kelly. "Like I was saying..."

Kelly sat up. She did it nonchalantly, without looking at her mother. Beth stopped talking again. She quickly turned her head and looked at her beautiful daughter. Kelly was wearing her sheer white bikini. Her upper body had emerged from the surface of the water. Kelly's breasts were outlined by the tight wet top - the tips of her boobs were clearly visible.

Beth grinned again, shook her head and drained her glass of wine.

Mark turned his head and looked at his sister. He gasped. Kelly broke into a grin. She wasn't looking at either her brother or her mother.

"Kelly," Beth whispered.

"Yes mom," Kelly replied, turning to look at Beth with a gentle smile, her inviting eyes caressing her mother.

"Don't do that, my darling," Beth softly said, her own eyes caressing her daughter.

"Do what mother?"

"Be a distraction and a tease."

Beth and Kelly exchanged a smoldering look. Mark was even more confused.

"What's going on," Mark asked, again looking at first his sister and then at his mother.

"Hmmm oh, nothing's going on, my darling," Beth softly blurted out, turning to her son.

"No, nothing's going on Mark," Kelly said calmly, a smile playing on her features. "Why would you think something was going on?"

Beth looked back at Kelly. She blew Kelly a kiss.

"I don't know," Mark said suspiciously, breaking into a grin.

Beth sighed and stretched her toes. She looked at her minx of a daughter. Kelly merely smiled in response. Beth winked at her and then closed her eyes.

"Have another drink Mark," Kelly said, offering him the bottle of wine.

"Yes, that's a good idea," Beth said.

Mark shook his head. Kelly shrugged, filled her glass and put the bottle back down on the edge of the pool. Beth opened her eyes and watched her daughter. She ran her eyes over Kelly. She lingered on Kelly's breasts. She realized that her son was talking to her.

"Mom," Mark said, shaking Beth out of her dreamy fantasies.

"What," Beth murmured, turning to look at her son, her eyes on his soft lips, "I'm sorry honey, what were you saying?"

"I..," Mark began and then grew silent, aware of the way his mother was looking at him.

Kelly started laughing. Mark looked at his sister.

Beth tried to focus. She was now watching her daughter out of the corner of her eye. Kelly was smiling and drinking. Kelly was slowly running her eyes over Mark.

The older woman focused on Mark and then peeled her eyes off her son. She looked at her daughter directly. Kelly was laughing softly again. She blew Beth a kiss.

"What the fuck," Mark said, his eyes growing with surprise.

"Hey, you're empty bro," Kelly said, picking up the bottle.

Kelly leant forward. She reached out and took Mark's glass from him. She carefully and slowly filled his flute, making sure that her cleavage was on perfect display. Kelly didn't need to look up at her brother -- his eyes were where she wanted them to be, they were glued to her breasts.

Beth smiled. She sipped her drink. Her daughter was playing her games with Mark. Beth enjoyed watching her daughter seduce younger men -- she was so blunt. Beth grinned and gazed at Kelly's cleavage as well.

Mark accepted his glass. His sister sat back. His eyes were still glued to her breasts. There was complete silence for a moment.

"Do you like what you see bro?"

Mark broke into a grin. Kelly smiled back. Then his face flushed. He turned and looked at his mother. Beth was quiet. She was gently gazing at her son's mouth and then looking into his eyes. She sipped her drink. She looked back at Kelly.

"Do you like what you see bro?"

"I'm sure he does Kelly," Beth said. "Your sister's beautiful, isn't she Mark."

Mark looked at Kelly and then his mother. He was excited. Beth wondered if her son had a hard on. She sipped her drink and her eyes dropped to gaze at Mark's crotch through the water. She couldn't make it out. She looked into her son's eyes again.

"You can answer her Mark," Beth continued.

"Yeah Kelly," Mark said. "You're so hot."

Kelly and Beth grinned at each other. Beth turned back to Mark and gently ran her fingers through his hair. She softly leant in and kissed his cheek. Her son was such a handsome kid. He was just 19, but he was pretty sexy and self assured. She looked at him with interest. She wriggled right in next to him and put her arm around his shoulder.

"Beautiful boy," Beth exhaled into Mark's ear. "I could just eat you up."

Mark gasped. He turned and looked at his mother. His eyes dropped to her lips. She was right there. She was so close to him. Beth sipped her wine. She was determined to slowly take her son's hand in her own and then lead him step by step into bed. There was no need to rush. Kelly was blunt enough for the two of them.

"Do you want me to take my top off Mark?"

Kelly's brother gasped. Beth laughed and shook her head.

"Sure Kelly," Mark said, grinning.

"You're hopeless Kelly," Beth softly said, grinning and running her fingers through Mark's hair again.

"Maybe you should give me your glass mom and I'll top it up," Kelly said after rolling her eyes at Mark. "You need to get more plastered."

"Naughty minx."

"Hand it over mother."

Beth handed her glass to her daughter. She realized she was getting a bit drunk, but she was feeling good.

Beth kissed her son's cheek again. Mark's eyes grew wide. Kelly laughed. Beth smiled at him.

"And you're calling me hopeless," Kelly stated.

"I'm just giving him a peck on the cheek honey; not offering to take my top off and show him my tits."

"Here mom," Kelly said, offering Beth a full glass and winking at Mark.

Beth turned and took the wine from her daughter. She sipped. She made sure Mark could see her cleavage. His eyes dropped and she was pleased.

"Thanks honey," Beth whispered after swallowing.

Mark was turned on, just as Beth and Kelly thought he would be. He had a hard cock. His mother and sister were good looking females. He ran his eyes over them. His sister sat directly opposite him and his mother was right by his side with her arm around him.

"Can you take your top off Kelly," he asked.

Kelly and Beth both laughed. Beth rubbed his hair and gave him a loud kiss on his forehead. She turned back to Kelly.

"For sure bro," Kelly whispered with a smile.

"Come a bit closer honey, so Mark can see you better."

"Sure mom."

Kelly swam forward. She stopped just two feet away from her younger brother. She reached behind her neck and pulled the cords on her bikini top. She watched Mark. She took her top off while Mark ogled her, wide eyed. Her beautiful breasts were released. Mark grinned. His eyes grew even wider. He stared at his sister's boobs.

"Oh my fucking God," Mark whispered.

"Like them bro," Kelly asked.

"I'm sure he does Kelly," Beth softly said, "Mark, honey would you like to see mine as well?"

"What," Mark said with shock, dragging his eyes off Kelly.

"Would you like me to take my top off and show you my breasts," Beth asked with a smile.

Kelly slipped in besides her brother. He was now wedged in between the two females. He turned and looked at Kelly. He turned back to his mother.

"Yes mom," he whispered.

"Only on one condition though honey," Beth said.

"What mom?"

"You take your swimmers off honey," Beth answered, "right now."

Kelly broke into laughter. She nudged him in the side with her elbow. He turned to Kelly.

"I can help you if you like bro."

Mark grinned. He felt so excited. He reached under the water and pulled his swimmers down and off. The women's eyes instantly dropped to his crotch. He pulled the swimmers out of the water and threw on the grass nearby.

"Can you see it," Beth softly asked her daughter, still gazing into the water.

"I sure can mom," Kelly softly answered. "I really like what I see, as well."

"Yes, me too Kelly."

Mark stared at both women. His dick was rock hard and pointing up. His mother looked up at him. She leant in and whispered in his ear.

"You have a beautiful cock Mark."

"Can you please take your top off mom," Mark urged, his heart pounding.

Beth withdrew. She gazed into her son's eyes. Nobody said a word. They were all alone in the dark private pool. Beth reached behind her neck and undid the bow which held her top together. She pulled the edges of the bow and the strings came apart. Beth took the top off over her head and dropped it into the water. The only sound was Mark's gasp.

"Do you like what you see son," Beth whispered.

Mark stared at his mother's breasts. They were beautiful.

"I think he loves them mom," Kelly said, looking at him.

"I think so as well Kelly," Beth said, "but just to be sure."

Beth came closer. She reached out with both hands. She slowly ran her hands along the sides of Mark's face. She leant in, closing her eyes as she went. She turned her head carefully, lining up her son's lips with hers. He sighed and closed his eyes as his mother kissed him on the mouth.

Kelly watched. She grinned. She pressed herself right up against her brother. She placed her hand on his thigh, slid along his leg and gently took hold of his dick in her fingers.

"Gotcha bro," Kelly whispered, carefully crushing and stroking her brother's hard cock beneath the waterline.

Beth and Mark kissed deeply. She opened her mouth and he followed. She then slipped her tongue inside her son's mouth and began to flick and explore, touching Mark's tongue. Beth also slowly stroked his ear with one hand while her other hand cradled the back of his head.

Kelly watched her mother make a meal out of her brother. Kelly could see her mom was really horny. Beth was climbing up into Mark's lap. For a second Kelly thought her mother was going to move over Mark's cock, pull her bottoms off and fuck him right there and then in the pool. But Beth didn't and Kelly grinned -- her mother intended to drag this out -- there would be no quick bang tonight.

"Let me kiss him as well mom," Kelly demanded, reaching in and stroking and squeezing her mother's breasts with her free hand.

Beth broke the deep noisy kiss. Mark grinned. He looked glassy eyed. Kelly was still stroking his cock.

"Come here then Kelly and kiss your brother."

"Absolutely," Kelly whispered.

Beth withdrew. Kelly approached Mark from the side. She leant in, running her free hand along his jaw-line. Her lips softly came into contact with his mouth. Kelly whined and Mark sighed. She pushed her tongue deep inside and kissed him passionately. Mark' mother meanwhile saw his exposed neck. She lunged at it and buried her lips in his skin. Kelly took her hand off his cock. She ran her palms over his nipples. Beth kissed and bit into his neckline.

"Let me kiss my son," Beth said thickly. "I want to kiss my boy's mouth."

Kelly broke the kiss.

"Let's share him, like we did with that guy we did together last weekend."

"Sure honey."

"Oh my God," Mark hissed.

Beth leant in and kissed Mark. They devoured each other. Beth abruptly withdrew and Kelly lunged at Mark, lining her brother up and sealing his mouth with hers. A few moments later it was Beth's turn and then after that it was Kelly's turn. Beth meanwhile had moved over her son's lap. She was rubbing her bikini covered pussy against her son's hard cock.

Mark came up for breath. He was gasping. He drove his fingers into Kelly's bikini bottoms and grabbed her pussy. He lunged at his mother's breast and took the tip in his mouth. Beth sighed and cradled the back of his head in her hand.

"I think we should all go inside and work off this tension in my bedroom," Beth whispered, watching her daughter.

Kelly groaned as her brother stroked her clitoris with his fingers.

"God I need to fuck you Mark," Kelly stated.

"That's the idea," Beth said, "c'mon let's get out.

********

It's so soft and hot. Mark was lying on his back on his mother's bed. His eyes were closed and he was grinning. He could feel so much and it was all so intoxicating. The exquisite sensations he experienced made him curl his toes, it made him gasp.

He felt soft lips touching his feet. Someone was covering his toes in kisses. Someone else however was pressing their lips into his quivering belly. He could sense hot breath as the two women exhaled against his skin. Their hands never remained still for even a moment. Mark sighed and wriggled as the females ran their hands all over his body in the dark. Their long soft hair tickled and tingled against his skin.

"Oh mom," Mark whispered, stretching and curling beneath them.

There was a pause and then a soft peal of feminine laughter erupted in the bedroom.

"You keep your eyes closed Mark," Beth instructed her son.

"And stop twitching so much, bro," Kelly added.

"I don't know if he can do that Kelly," Beth said, breaking into more laughter.

Mark sighed again. He kept his eyes closed and focused on the experience of two females making love to his body. He felt two hands slide along his ribs and vanish underneath him. A moment later he felt a pair of warm lips make contact with his nipple and then softly close around the tip. He gasped and tried to arch his back when he felt a tongue drag across the point of his nipple.

He opened his eyes. His mother was at his nipple. Beth looked up and saw him gazing at her. Beth grinned at him.

"You're not playing along darling," Beth whispered, looking at her son. "I'm getting the blindfold and the cuffs as well."

Kelly looked up from her brother's legs. She stopped kissing and caressing his thighs. She grinned as her mother climbed off the bed and went to the bedside drawer.

"Awesome idea mom," Kelly said with a grin, "we'll tie him up and blindfold him."

"Uh huh," Beth said, looking trough the bedside drawer and pulling out a blindfold and two pairs of fur lined handcuffs.

"Oh Jesus, seriously?"

"Yes Mark, seriously," Kelly said grinning.

Beth returned to the bed. She took hold of one of her son's wrists and closed a handcuff around his wrist. She closed the other end around the elaborate wrought iron bed head.

"Mom," Mark asked.

"Shoosh Mark," Beth said, "give me your other wrist."

Beth took Mark's other wrist in her hand and closed the other pair of handcuffs around his wrist. She closed the other end around the bed head. Beth then carefully placed her son in the dark by imposing the blindfold on him.

"Oh my God," Mark whispered. He began breathing fast and his heart pounded.

Beth climbed back onto the bed. She dropped on top of him. Mark gasped as Beth collapsed on his body. His mouth fell open. Beth looked down at him for a second. Then she placed her hands on his head and made Mark turn. She saw his exposed ear and her head dropped. She softly exhaled in his ear and then ran the point of her tongue around and inside her son's ear while he gasped and shivered.

Kelly meanwhile ran one hand between her mother's legs from behind and began softly stroking her pussy while she kissed and ran her other hand over her brother.

The young man pulled at his bonds but the handcuffs were securely in place and he couldn't get away. He felt a pair of lips pressing and moving. The lips had travelled on from his wet ear and were trailing along under his jaw line and down and around his neck. Fingers were running through his hair and then gently raking his twisted facial features. Suddenly Mark froze. He felt a pair of teeth sink into the soft skin of his neck. A burst of the most sensational pain stunned him. It made him so horny. His hard cock twitched.

"Owww," Mark whispered, "owww, owww, owww."

There was a pause and another burst of soft feminine laughter.

"Let me get in there as well mom," Kelly whispered.

There was a shifting of weight and then Mark sighed. He turned his head from side to side. His blindfolded eyes were closed tight and his jaw had dropped and he was gasping and whining. His mother and his sister were both kissing and biting his neck and his shoulders.

"Oh my God," Mark groaned out.

He felt their hands travel down his belly and over his thighs. Mark turned and raised his hips, desperate for a female to touch his weeping cock. There was more soft laughter.

"He wants to be touched, doesn't he," Beth whispered in her son's ear, before she started kissing and biting him again.

"He wants to be kissed and sucked mom," Kelly added.

"That's an idea," Beth whispered.

"God yes, please," Mark hissed before his older sister sealed his open mouth with a deep kiss.

"You would like that, wouldn't you bro," Kelly said a moment later.

"He sure would Kelly," Beth said.

The two women tortured their young male captive with their hands and their lips and their hair. He gasped and sighed and groaned. He felt them pepper his hot flushed face with kisses and he turned this way and that, overwhelmed and on fire. He pulled at his cuffs. He curled his toes.

Then there was nothing for a moment. Mark felt the two women adjust their bodies. He was breathing hard and deep. Then there was an outburst of soft laughter.

Mark felt a blast of hot air against the tip of his dick. Then he felt warm fingers upon the base of his cock. A moment later he sighed as soft open lips came into contact with his knob and then tongues began to slide and slip over the head.

Beth's son had never felt that sort of sensation before. His dick grew even harder. His body prickled and tingled so beautifully.

"Oh boy," Mark whispered.

"You like that honey," Beth asked, looking up.

"Yes mom," Mark replied, stretching his long body, "I love it. I love you."

"I love you too Mark," Beth whispered, dropping her head again.

Kelly reached in and caressed her brother's balls with her fingertips, while her mother held the base of Mark's shaft in her hand. Kelly was licking the tip of her brother's cock, while her mom was running her lips over the underside of the erection. The two women moved slowly and non-stop around and around and up and down. They shared the head together, softly kissing each other and the knob between them.

"Let me suck it Kelly," Beth whispered.

Kelly withdrew.

"Be my guest," Kelly whispered, "just don't make him cum, mother darling."

"Don't worry honey," Beth said, "he's a tough one."

Kelly laughed as her mother moved over her son's cock. She watched Beth press her lips against the tip. Beth's beautiful dark hair fell everywhere. A moment later Beth was dropping and she was filling her mouth with Mark's large dick. It was a hot snug wet descent. Beth slowly plummeted. She exhaled warmly in Mark's pubic hair as she took in more and more of her son's inches. And then Beth was pressing, forcing her son's cock into her throat. Her lips were around the base.

"You like that bro," Kelly asked, grinning, watching Beth driving down at the bottom.

"Yes Kelly," Mark said, pulling at the handcuffs again.

Kelly quickly moved. She mounted Mark. He suddenly gasped. His sister was sitting down on his face. She adjusted herself until her brother's lips were on her clitoris.