Incestuous Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you think you're going Kelly," Beth asked with a grin.

"I want to get you down on the bed," Kelly whispered, "I want to get on top of you."

"You want to dominate me, do you honey?"

"Yes mother. Let me."

"You turn around little girl and face the wall," Beth whispered.

Kelly whined. The younger woman grinned.

Kelly's mom took her daughter's shoulder in her hand and roughly spun her around. Beth stepped in close, but gave herself enough room. She was still finger fucking her daughter. Kelly's face was pressed into the bedroom wall.

"Are you going to punish me mom for wanting to fuck you," Kelly asked breathlessly, "are you going to...?"

Beth abruptly cut Kelly off. Beth drew her hand back and then swung. Her open palm collided with Kelly's behind with a sharp slap. Kelly gasped and her mother grinned and exhaled in her daughter's ear.

"Owww mom," Kelly exclaimed.

Beth drew her hand back and did it again. The contact was hard and left a red glow on Kelly's behind.

"Owww -- oh my God mom!"

"You like that Kelly honey?"

Beth spanked her beautiful naked daughter again.

"Owww!"

"Yes Kelly honey?"

Beth spanked her beautiful naked daughter again.

"Owwwww, yes, I love it mom! Owwwww! I'm so close to coming! Owwwww! Make me cum mommy!"

Beth giggled in her daughter's ear. She made Kelly turn to face her again.

Kelly's jaw slowly dropped and her pretty eyes closed. Beth ran her fingers through her daughter's long hair and kissed her exposed neck and ear. She pressed her lips over the most sensitive spots on her daughter. The point of Beth's index finger carefully slid over her daughter's lips and inside her mouth. Kelly sucked Beth's fingertip. Kelly's body was trembling gently and she was groaning softly.

"I like dominating you honey," Beth whispered in her daughter's ear as her fingers worked their magic in Kelly's crotch.

Kelly sighed and then she moaned while her mom's finger sank deeper into her mouth. The younger woman was rolling her body and swaying on the spot. Kelly was trembling more deeply. She was almost there. Beth pulled her wet finger out of her daughter's mouth. Kelly suddenly exploded. Beth laughed softly.

"AWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMM."

Kelly was coming. She shrieked out, but her mother cradled her head in the palm of her hand and sealed her daughter's mouth with a deep passionate kiss. Then Beth took hold of her daughter's breast and caressed the point. Beth rubbed and fucked her daughter, while Kelly trembled and whined in her mouth.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD," Kelly exclaimed, breaking the kiss.

"That's the way honey," Beth whispered, "cum for mommy."

"AAAAWWWWWWWW," Kelly burst as her body shuddered continually over and over.

Beth gazed at her daughter's flushed face. Kelly looked so beautiful. Her dark hair was wild and fell about her face. Her soft full lips were open and her sexy eyes were closed. She was breathing hard in her mom's face. Beth kissed her daughter's mouth again and pushed Kelly harder up against the bedroom wall. Kelly came down from her orgasm. Kelly sighed gently and ran her fingers through her mother's hair as they smooched. Beth broke the kiss with a sticky smack and buried her lips in her daughter's ear and neck and shoulder.

"Oh my God mom," Kelly whispered, her eyes closed, "I love you so much. You make me feel so good."

"I love you too Kelly," Beth softly said, "I am glad we finally did this."

"C'mon it's my turn to drive you mad," Kelly whispered in her mom's face.

Kelly took Beth's hand in hers. She led her smiling mother back to the bed. She slowly kissed her mom on the lips and then placed her hands on Beth's shoulders and shoved her backwards.

"Kelly," Beth exclaimed, falling down and landing on the bed.

The two females broke into laughter. Beth scrambled backwards into the middle of the bed. She lay back and stretched out. Kelly softly bit her bottom lip and then smiled. The younger woman climbed onto the end of the bed.

"Spread your legs mom," Kelly whispered at Beth with a smile.

"This is twisted," Beth softly said as she slowly opened her legs and drew her knees back.

The younger female ran her sparkling eyes along her mother's inner thigh and then her gaze fell on her mother's pussy. Beth's hair lined lips and folds looked so delicious and appealing.

"Like what you see Kelly honey?"

"I love it mom," Kelly whispered, smiling. "I'm going to eat it."

"Well you better get to it, my darling daughter."

"I'm going to make a meal out of the rest of you first my darling mother and I'll finish with your pussy. That's the main course."

Beth grinned at her sexy daughter. Kelly stretched out over her mother. She lay down on top of her. Beth took her daughter in her arms.

"Turn your head mother," Kelly whispered.

Beth did and Kelly smoothed her mother's dark hair back with her fingers and then placed one soft kiss after another on the warm skin of Beth's neck. The younger female ran her hands around and under the older female's shoulders as she kissed her mother's hair and ear with an open mouth.

"God, you smell so good mom," Kelly whispered before delivering more hot kisses to the place behind Beth's ear and her jaw and her chin.

"You too honey."

Beth ran her fingers through her eldest child's hair. Kelly looked down into her mother's shadowy eyes. They gazed at each other for a moment and then Kelly's head dropped and their lips met in a soft deep kiss.

Kelly ran her hand under and around her mother's head. She kissed her mother passionately and slowly. The two of them were noisy. The two of them tongue wrestled. The two of them sighed and gasped.

The kiss was broken with a soft sigh. Kelly adjusted herself. She stared at her mom's breasts.

"I love your tits mom," Kelly whispered before dropping her head and taking a tip between her parted lips and sucking the point gently and dragging her tongue across it repeatedly.

"I know," Beth said, "you couldn't get enough of them when you were younger."

Kelly changed. She took her mother's other nipple in her mouth and teased it. She gently squeezed and crushed Beth's breasts in her hand.

"You know that drives me crazy darling," Beth hissed.

"Does it," Kelly asked, teasing her mother, before taking the other tip back in her mouth again.

Beth laughed. Kelly suddenly lunged at her mouth and kissed her lips, and then a moment later Kelly broke the kiss and positioned herself again. She ran her hands over Beth's boobs. She kissed her mother's belly with wet hot open mouthed kisses. She exhaled on Beth's tingling skin. She slowly dropped down her mom's body kiss by kiss.

"You're such a tease Kelly," Beth whispered as her daughter carefully peppered her lower abdomen and her hands swept along Beth's sides and over her arms.

"I know, you sexy bitch," Kelly said, looking up momentarily, "I would tease you forever if I could."

"I want you to go down on me honey."

"Beg me first mom," Kelly whispered, positioning herself again so she was ready to do just that.

Beth softly laughed.

"Don't be a fucking bitch, Kelly honey."

"Beg me, my darling mother," Kelly said with a smile, "beg me."

"Please my darling," Beth whispered, a pleading tone entering into her words.

"Yes?"

"Please my darling," Beth continued, begging, "go down on me and make me cum."

"I will mother," Kelly softly said, "but I have my one condition. I want to fuck Mark and I want you to join in as well - one big happy family."

Beth gasped and giggled.

"You're a twisted, perverted girl."

"Do you agree mother?"

"Yes, yes -- very well," Beth whispered after a moment. "God help us. I am attracted to Mark."

"He's going to just love it mom, so don't worry so much."

Kelly pushed her mom's legs back and open, so she was well spread and well exposed - the light from outside streamed in through the window and softly played on Beth's pussy.

Kelly lay on her belly between her mother's thighs. She reached in and gently pried Beth's lips apart with her fingers. She dropped her head and ran the flat of her tongue along the lips and inner folds of her mom's body. Beth sighed and then slowly and deeply inhaled. She closed her eyes.

"Oh, that's real nice baby," Beth whispered, slowly curling her toes.

"It tastes so good," Kelly whispered, looking up for a second before dropping again.

Kelly stroked Beth's hot gaping pussy like she was softly lashing an ice cream. Beth opened her eyes and looked down between her open legs. She smiled and sighed again. It felt so good to see her smart Alec, pushy daughter, eating her pussy.

"That's where you belong, Kelly my love," Beth said, closing her eyes again and reaching out and placing her hand on the back of her daughter's dark moving head, "between my legs."

"Between your legs and eating your pussy, mother darling," Kelly asked, looking up.

"Yes, my darling," Beth whispered, directing her daughter to go down and place her lips on her mother's clitoris, "you stay down there and make yourself useful for once, Kelly my dear."

Beth sighed. She gasped and her beautiful body grew stiff. Kelly slowly and carefully ran her tongue around and around her mother's clit, circling it and saturating it with her saliva. She flicked it with the tip of her tongue and teased it without mercy again and again.

"Finger fuck me honey," Beth sighed out.

Kelly reached in and licked her fingertips. Her mother's pussy was already wet. Kelly placed her two fingers against her mother's opening. She wriggled and pressed and her fingers disappeared inside.

"Like that mom," Kelly asked.

"Yes," Beth softly said, pushing her daughter back down on her clitoris. "Yes, like that honey."

Beth moaned and then she laughed softly.

"That's the spot right there, my darling daughter," Beth hissed, "that's how you make your mother cum."

Kelly kept her tongue and lips on that spot and she quickly pushed her slippery fingers in and out of Beth's pussy.

"Oh my God honey," Beth stated, her voice getting louder as she spoke. "You're a good girl! You're such a good girl!"

Kelly worked that magic spot. She refused to move off it. She noted her mother's reaction. It turned Kelly on listening to Beth and feeling her mom's physical response.

"Ohhh God, Kelly honey," Beth said, as she scrunched her daughter's hair and lightly cupped the back of her head. Then Beth closed her legs and held her daughter captive.

Beth's body gently trembled. Her breasts jiggled and her toes curled and uncurled. Her abdomen shook and her lower body grew hard. Then Beth rubbed her scalp in her pillow, closed her eyes tight and her jaw dropped.

"Ohhh Kelly honey," Beth whined, "don't you dare stop!"

Beth's daughter had no intention of stopping. She continued pleasuring that spot. Her tongue flashed and her lips moved rhythmically. She penetrated her mom with her fingers, digging and plunging inside. Beth began to shiver and tremble much more aggressively. Her whole body was caught: she was in the grip of an invisible hand -- the hand was shaking her.

"OHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD KKKKEEEELLLLYYYY HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY."

The orgasm ripped deliciously through Beth's taut driven perspiring body.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Beth grabbed Kelly's hand. She stopped finger fucking her mother. The exquisite and delicious charge powering Beth's body caused Beth to roll from side to side and lock her legs around her daughter's head. Kelly began to laugh. Beth's body seemed to burst with pleasure and then the incredible sensation seemed to roll and roll and roll.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Finally Beth's body came to a rest, though she continued to be wracked by the occasional tremor. She released her daughter from her hothouse prison. Kelly looked up and inhaled some cool air. She then began to laugh again as she looked up at her mom.

"God I didn't think I was going to breathe again," Kelly stated, "I thought you were going to strangle me."

Beth burst out laughing.

"Come here baby," Beth said after a moment.

Kelly slid over her mother. She lay down on top of her beautiful mother and the two of them curled up in each other's arms. They kissed and gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you mom," Kelly whispered as Beth gently smoothed her loose hair back from her face.

"I love you as well Kelly honey," Beth whispered back.

They kissed again. Beth broke it.

"This is such a crazy situation Kelly," Beth began, "but it feels right to me, even though we could go to jail if we're ever found out."

"No one will ever find out," Kelly softly said.

"What about that guy tonight? We just threw him out. He must be so angry. He saw us kissing and doing so much more."

Kelly giggled.

"I have that guy's number; I'll just call him and hook up with him and give him the best blowjob he's ever had. He won't tell a soul, I promise that."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me mom. I'll tie him down and edge him. He'll be putty in my hands."

Beth smirked. She and Kelly kissed again.

"You know this thing we have between us is going to get even better mom," Kelly said, stroking the side of her mom's face after the kiss, "when we include Mark."

"I guess so Kelly, but I'll call it off, if I think Mark doesn't want it or he gets hurt."

Kelly grinned.

"Don't worry mom," Kelly said, "he wants it. He's aching for it."

Beth shook her head and smiled.

"God I love incest," Kelly enthused.

Beth looked at her beautiful daughter. She ran her fingers through her daughter's wild hair and then the two of them kissed again. The kiss soon turned passionate.

********

PART THREE -- A YOUNG MAN'S DREAM COME TRUE

Beth stood at the door to the balcony. She was drinking a glass of wine. She was dressed in her bikini and she was wearing her high heels. She was looking out into the backyard. A warm breeze gently moved her dark hair.

Beth heard her daughter Kelly behind her. She didn't turn. Kelly ran her arms around her mother's waist and pressed her body up against Beth's from behind. Beth sighed and slowly closed her eyes as her beautiful daughter softly kissed her ear and whispered.

"Have you found him mom?"

"Uh huh," Beth softly said, opening her eyes. "He's in the heated pool."

Kelly looked out into the dark backyard. She ran her eyes along the stairs and then the path and then out towards the kidney shaped pool. For a moment Kelly couldn't see anyone out there.

"Where is he mom?"

"Wait for it," Beth whispered.

A second later Mark emerged from the dark glassy surface of the pool. He broke through the water and moved through the rippling and rolling liquid veneer.

"And there he is," Kelly said.

"He sure is."

Kelly sighed. She gently pulled her mother's hair back and then kissed her mom's neck. Beth smiled and drank her wine.

"He is a beautiful boy," Beth continued, gazing at her handsome 19 year old son, through half closed eyes, as her daughter stroked the back of her neck with her fingers and kissed her ear. "I'm going to enjoy fucking him tonight."

"And he's going to enjoy it as well mom," Kelly whispered in her mother's ear.

"Oh yes, he will Kelly," Beth said, "I'll make sure of that. I'm going to make all of Mark's incestuous dreams come true."

"Me too, mom."

"This seduction will be so much fun."

Kelly laughed. Beth turned away from the balcony. She slowly ran her eyes up and down her daughter's body. Kelly was wearing her sexiest bikini. Beth finished her glass of wine and kissed Kelly's lips.

"C'mon grab the bottle and some more glasses," Beth continued.

Kelly walked over and picked up the bottle and two more glasses. Beth stepped out onto the balcony, turned right, and then carefully descended the stairs in her high heel shoes. Kelly was right behind her.

There was no mistaking it -- Beth was really horny. She had downed a couple of glasses of wine to relax. Her body was on fire and her heart was thumping. Her face felt hot and flushed and her bikini bottoms were wet. And Kelly was feeling the same way. Both women were just aching for Mark.

"I love you kid," Beth whispered while she watched her son float on his back, upon the surface of the glittering waters. "You're going to want to marry me by the time I'm finished with you honey."

"God, I can't wait mom," Kelly whispered in Beth's ear when they reached the bottom of the flight of stairs and were starting to walk across the wooden deck, which led to the steps down to the heated pool.

"I know, but keep your cool Kelly or else you might scare him off."

"Are you serious," Kelly said, "have you noticed the way he's been looking at us recently?"

"Uh huh," Beth, "he looks up for it, alright."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure we're his wet dream mom. I'm going to suck his cock," Kelly declared, "I'm going to worship his big dick. I'm going to please him so much. I...,"

"Quiet Kelly," Beth interrupted, "your brother has seen us."

"He's going to be putty in my hands mom."

"Kelly, shoosh or else."

"Just remember mom."

Beth and Kelly waved and grinned at Mark. They descended the final few steps and then stopped at the edge of the pool.

"Do you mind if we join you honey," Beth asked smiling, slowly running her eyes over her son's wet tanned skin as he rose up out of the water.

"Sure mom," Mark enthused, breaking into a grin; his eyes settling on his mother's delicious body as Beth carefully stepped out of her high heels.

Kelly meanwhile put the bottle of wine and the glasses down on the edge of the pool. She ran back towards the steps leading to the house. She turned and raced in towards the pool. She dived in with a noisy splash. She broke through the surface of the water and swam in close to her brother.

Beth laughed and put her glass down on the pool edge. She carefully stepped down into the water.

"How about a glass of wine kids," Beth suggested, picking up the bottle, passing the glasses out and filling them with wine.

"You're really working out, aren't you Mark," Kelly said, while stretching out her legs, and sitting with her back to the pool wall, with the wine in her hand.

"Yes, he sure is Kelly," Beth said, slowly devouring her son with her eyes, "you're getting bigger every time I see you honey. You're so masculine."

Mark grinned. He sipped his wine. He looked proud.

"I'm training 4 times per week," Mark boasted.

"Wow, he's so big," Kelly enthused, her eyes growing wide, reaching out and squeezing her brother's bicep.

"Oh, let me try that," Beth said, squeezing and rubbing her son's arm and shoulder. "I bet he's big all over Kelly. "I bet you're huge son."

"I already told you that mom," Kelly said, pretending to be annoyed with her mother. "I caught him getting out of the shower one morning."

"Oh yeah, you were saying. It was big, right?"

Mark started laughing. He looked at his mother and then at his sister.

"Sure was mom."

"You know Mark," Beth said;" you might need a couple of women to show you how to use it well - maybe an older babe to show you in particular."

"Yeah, good idea mom," Kelly said.

"The girls won't be able to keep their hands off you soon son." Beth added, "You'll have more girlfriends then you can poke a stick at soon Mark and then - oh boy - you'll be having some fun then, won't he Kelly."

Mark laughed. He grew red in the face. He felt his cock stir in his swimmers. His mother and sister were laying it on so thick. He was confused and yet exhilarated.

"Sure will bro. You'll be getting laid every night."

"Oh yeah," Beth added. "Honey, you'll be able to get those little girls to do whatever you want them to do."

"They'll be eating out of your hand."

They gazed at Mark with a smile. He grinned and scratched his head. Then they had some more wine. They relaxed and talked some more. Beth and Kelly played with each other.