Incestuous Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me Mark," Kelly whispered.

Mark ran his tongue around and around Kelly's love bud. Then he was kissing Kelly's special spot and rubbing his nose against her.

"That's the way bro," Kelly whispered, closing her eyes and running her fingers through her long dark hair. A moment later she groaned as Mark found a perfect spot and caused the most delicious feelings to course through his beautiful sister's body.

Beth meanwhile was rising up and plunging down with a smooth thick rhythm. Beth squeaked and sucked her son firmly, really working the thick turgid knob with her swishing tongue and her tight wet lips. Then she gave up. Mark's cock emerged from her mouth all hot and wet and flaming red, the tip exuding clear fluid. She let it lay there for a second.

Kelly laughed at her mother as Beth mounted her son, reaching under and taking Mark's cock in her fingertips and adjusting him.

"Shut up honey," Beth stated with a grin as her daughter continued to laugh at her.

"What, no rubber, mother darling," Kelly asked.

Beth stuck her tongue out. Mark's tip was in place against her pussy. Beth sank down carefully, taking her hand away from her son's cock. The tip stuck in place. Beth's pussy lips parted and then Beth gasped and closed her eyes tight.

"Told you so," Kelly whispered thickly, "told you fucking Mark would be fun."

"Shut up honey," Beth whispered, her jaw dropping and her head falling forward, as Mark's cock entered her body inch by inch.

Mark couldn't quite believe it. He was inside his beautiful mother's pussy. Beth was so hot and so snug. His wooden knob was sliding inside his mom's body and all of his inches were being softly swallowed. Again he strained at his bonds. He felt like he was suffocating. His mouth was still in contact with his sister's gash.

Then Mark hit rock bottom. He had filled his mother and he was struggling. He was trying not to cum. The females weren't making it easy for him. Beth was wriggling and rolling her hips over him. Kelly was cradling the back of his head in her hand and was grinding her clitoris against him and starting to shiver and scream with orgasm.

"AWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWWWWW!"

Mark licked and licked his sister's sensitive spot while she rubbed her body against his lips and tongue. Kelly was working through a delicious mad fit. She was shaking. Her eyes were closed tight and her head was forward and her jaw had dropped and she was screaming.

"AAAAWWWW GGGGOOOODDDD," Kelly howled.

Beth laughed at her daughter as the tearing overpowering pleasure animated Kelly, as if God was shaking her, like she was his ragdoll. Then Beth groaned softly and deeply. She slowly and deliberately rose and fell, twisting and turning, rolling and rocking, swallowing and revealing her son's unsheathed cock.

"IIII'MMMM CCCCOOOOMMMMIIINNNNGGGG MMMMOOOOMMMM," Kelly exploded.

Beth watched Kelly's undulating and trembling tanned body from behind. She ran her half closed eyes down her daughter's dark wild hair. Beth laughed again and then closed her eyes.

"God that feels good," Beth muttered, enjoying the feeling of her son's large cock. "You have a real nice dick, my darling son."

Beth leant forward and placed the palm of her hands on Mark's body to support herself. Beth's beautiful breasts rolled and bounced as she released her son's prick and then crashed down and impaled herself on it.

Kelly had finished. She was breathing gently. She was grinning. She was serene.

"Boy, I needed that," Kelly whispered, running her fingers through her hair.

"Undo those handcuffs honey and take off his mask," Beth directed Kelly.

"Sure mom."

Kelly found the key and undid her brother's bonds. She helped him take off his blindfold. She smiled down at him as he opened his eyes. Beth slipped off her son's cock.

Beth turned on the bed. She was on all fours. She was swaying. She was shaking her beautiful behind at Mark. Kelly laughed. Mark looked at his mother, wide eyed.

"Come and get it son," Beth softly urged.

"Go and get her bro," Kelly added. "Do her from behind."

Mark didn't need any further encouraging. He moved in behind his mother and lined her body up. He took his hard cock in his hand and placed his tip against her gaping hair lined pussy. Mark took Beth's hip in his other hand. There was a burst of sound as he thrust back inside his mom's body.

"Oh my God Mark," Beth exclaimed, turning her head and looking at her son out of the corner of her eye.

Mark groaned. His cock had just vanished inside his mother with one swift deep stroke. His dick instantly began to tingle again.

"That's so hot," Kelly whispered. "Do her Mark, really hard."

Beth laughed and then moaned.

"Oh God," Beth whispered, turning to face the far wall in front of her and closing her dark eyes.

Mark took his mom's hips in both his hands and he began to fuck Beth with wild strong movements. He looked down at Beth's behind and watched his thick shaft slip in and out from between her pouting clinging lips.

"That's it," Kelly urged her brother. "Clobber her from behind."

The bedroom was filled with more moans of pleasure and grunts of exertion as Beth swung her body back to meet her advancing son in a perfect rhythm, only to withdraw and then change direction and collide again and then again.

"Oh man, that feels so good," Mark hissed as the pleasure from the sex grew and evolved with each swift messy stroke.

"Oh, it does honey," Beth muttered, "you're such a good kid."

Kelly bit her bottom lip. She watched the hot incest with wide eyes. She broke out into laughter as the sound of slapping bodies and whispered words and moans filled her mother's bedroom. Her mother had thrown her head back and then dropped it forward.

The younger woman watched her mom's beautiful breasts swing. She heard her mother exhale with a ragged sound as Mark banged her and caused her frame to rattle and her breathing to burst from her lungs with a series of gasps.

"Ohhhh my God Mark," Beth urged, "fuck me Mark."

The young man groaned. Beth's pussy felt so snug and nice. It felt divine holding her broad hips and thrusting inside her, feeling his shaft disappear into Beth's soft clinging heat.

"Oh mom," Mark hissed, "it feels so good. I love you mom."

"Awww I love you too baby," Beth replied, "Ohhh it's so good honey!"

Kelly suddenly grew jealous.

"I want my turn mom," Kelly whispered. "You've had him long enough."

"In your dreams, my darling daughter," Beth said.

"Greedy bitch."

"Ha, takes one to know one, my darling girl."

Mark and Beth worked themselves into a hot incestuous frenzy in the master bedroom. The perspiration glowed on their rippling skin. Dark hair flashed. Shiny sweaty parts undulated. Their bodies moved smoothly and quickly against each other.

Beth felt her orgasm building quickly.

"Kelly reach in and rub my clit, honey," Beth hissed at her daughter.

Beth's daughter quickly went in search of her mother's pleasure point. She found it and began to caress it with her fingertips as her mother and brother fucked.

"Ohhh fuck me Mark!"

"She going to cum bro," Kelly whispered at her brother.

"Ohhh don't be timid darling," Beth urged, "fuck me son."

Mark gasped. He was so close himself. The tension in his body mounted. The tingling in his cock grew. He thought he was going to lose his mind for a moment. He was fucking his beautiful mother and she was on the verge of coming on his cock and he was just moments away from shooting his hot semen inside her while his sister watched him do it.

"OHHHH MMMMAAAARRRRKKKK," Beth raged, her body beginning to blow its top. "OHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMAAAARRRRKKKK!"

Mark stared down at his mom's behind. The rhythm they had built together abruptly ended in a series of wild mad thrusts as Mark lost his self control and his orgasm arrived.

"OHHHH MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

Kelly gazed at her brother with a grin. She watched as Mark began to visibly shake and began to stutter. He took a second to look at his sister. He looked back down at his mom and then closed his eyes tight.

Mark fired. He buried his hard cock deep and fired. Beth was so hot and slippery. She was trembling and forcing herself back against him and he was buried in her and they were just exploding together in every way.

"OHHHH MMMMOOOOTTTTHHHHEEEERRRR!"

"OHHHH SSSSOOOONNNN!"

Mark shot again and again. The pleasure was blinding and made him flinch hard over and over. He made his mom rock and roll. Beth shook herself into a million little pieces of pleasure. She squirted softly, soaking her son's balls in fluid.

Then it was over and Mark and Beth were both breathing hard and catching their breath. Mark broke into laughter and Beth and Kelly joined in. Mark leant forward. Beth slowly dropped down and stretched out on her belly on her bed. Mark lay down on top of her. His cock was still inside her for a few more moments. He exhaled in her ear. He ran his hands under Beth and held her breasts in the palms of his hands.

"I love you so much Mark," Beth whispered up at him.

"I love you too mom," Mark replied.

A moment later Beth turned and was laying on her back and Mark and his mom were kissing deeply and passionately.

"Okay, you two love birds," Kelly said impatiently, after a few seconds, "I'm ready to be fucked, so you better be up for it bro."

Mark broke his hot kiss and grinned at his mother. Beth broke into soft laughter.

"You heard her Mark," Beth softly said, stroking the side of his face. "I hope you're up for more hot love honey boy, because we're not stopping until the sun comes up."

"I'm up for it mom," Mark said.

*******

EPILOGUE -- THIS IS JUST CRAZY

It was a couple of months later.

Beth gasped with surprise. She held the pregnancy test in her fingertips. She stared at it. She shook her head.

"I knew it," Beth whispered.

"What do you mean," Kelly demanded, standing next to her mother, trying to take the pregnancy test from her mom, "are you pregnant or not?"

Beth continued to look at the test.

"This is just crazy."

"Here give it to me mom," Kelly said.

Beth handed the test to her daughter. Kelly studied it and her eyes grew wide and a grin slowly spread across her face.

"Oh my God mom," Kelly enthused, "we're both..."

Beth cut in.

"Pregnant. Yes, it looks like it," Beth said, shaking her head, "your brother has knocked us both up."

Kelly grinned. She leant in and kissed her mother passionately on the lips. Beth sighed and closed her eyes. Beth ran her fingers through Kelly's hair. Beth dragged herself out of the kiss. She exhaled hotly in her daughter's face.

Kelly turned towards the open bathroom door. She put the test down on the bathroom vanity.

"Mark," Kelly exclaimed. She turned back to her mother, "He's going to have a huge hard on. This is like his biggest fantasy ever."

Beth laughed and held up her ring finger.

"I thought this was his biggest fantasy," Beth said, showing off the wedding ring her son had given her when they tied the knot in a private and discreet ceremony a few weeks ago.

"Yes, the three of us getting married was pretty damned hot," Kelly said, touching her own ring, "but he really wanted to get you pregnant mom."

"Mark," Kelly exclaimed again.

There was a shuffling sound outside.

"Coming," Mark called out. A few moments later he was at the bathroom door.

"Come here honey," Beth said, opening her arms and smiling at him.

Mark entered the bathroom. He crossed the tiled floor and merged with his beautiful mother, wrapping her up in his arms and being wrapped up in return.

Kelly picked up the pregnancy test from the bathroom vanity.

"Look what you did to mommy, bro," Kelly stated, holding the test out for Mark to see. "You're such a big stud."

Mark took the test from his sister and studied it. He gasped and turned back to his mother.

"Are you...," Mark asked, astonished, before his mother cut him off.

"Yes, Mark honey," Beth whispered, "I'm pregnant daddy. We're going to have a baby together."

Kelly laughed. Mark positively beamed. His eyes lit up.

"Look at him," Kelly said, "told you it was his biggest fantasy."

"And now it's done," Beth said, "you weren't ever going to give up, were you Mark?"

"No way," Mark whispered back.

"You've kept me at it day and night son," Beth said and then looked at her daughter, "didn't he Kelly?"

"Oh yeah," Kelly replied. "He knocked himself out, alright."

"He sure did -- you big stud."

Beth laughed softly. She gazed at her son. Her eyes dropped to his lips. Her mouth parted. Her breath was hot in his face.

"I can feel your cock getting hard again son," Beth whispered in his face. "Do you want to go upstairs and celebrate?"

"God yes," Mark hissed.

Kelly laughed. She stepped in close.

A second later Beth and her son were kissing deeply and passionately in the bathroom. The pregnancy test slipped from Mark's fingers and hit the floor. A few minutes later they were mounting the staircase to the master bedroom. Sometime later after that the sounds of colliding bodies and groans filled the house.