All Comments on 'Incident at the Mall'

by 99_percent_oral

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OH my God!

I had a young athletic handsome well hung black man actually

ask me to pay him after a wild night of sex. I had arranged

for him to come to my oceanfront beach home for sex after

several e mails and pictures had been exchanged. He told me

he worked for a small newspaper about 40 miles to the South.

He also had told me he was single. I was a bit shocked when

asked for money and told him I didn't have any. After the shock wore off, I was really offended. He attempted to get

me to see him again, and I told him how I felt. He said he

was sorry and really wanted to see me for another night of

hot raw sex. Because he was so well hung and so damned good, I relented and it was even better the second time.

When his wife called from Los Angeles, about six months later, she called me every bad name she could think of. Again, I was shocked to learn that he had kept some of my pictures and my phone number on his laptop and she had discovered them. I told her exactly what happened that had

brought her husband and I together (while she was pregnant)

and offered to send her a copy of a video to help her divorce his cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whitey wife swallowing ~

a white wife swallowing a black load in a back seat is always a good thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I walked past once, a white woman, mature sitting in a predominately black club. I walked back, sat a drink in front of her, she looked and nodded. I sat next to her, placed her hand over the front of my pants, letting her feel the length. she didn't move it, come on, where, I grabbed her hand, pulling her in front of me. my hand went underneath her dress, my middle finger tracing her slit, pushing her forward, into the hallway. I lifted her dress, hands on the wall, she saw the woman next to her in the same position being fucked hard. I guided my cock to her wet slit,pulling her shoulders down causing her pussy to cover my cock, then I pulled her back sliding all of my length into her. I felt her shake, then I went slowly, her pussy felt wet, nice, as my cock worked her insides, my lips at her ear telling her what a tight white pussy she had as she shook with her second orgasm. I went at her faster, she let me then I told her I was going to unload in her, she pushed back, I felt her cervix as my cock coated it with cum., staying tight up inside her. I eased back, suck it, you know they never refuse as her mouth cleaned my cock. I looked over, the same was happening next to me, a white well dressed women on her knees sucking black cock. I love this club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous