Incriminating Evidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelled, "Is tonight too soon?"

I said, "Let's do it!" And we did!

When I showed her the bedrooms that she could choose from, she asked which one I used. I told her that I was in the master bedroom at the end of the hall. She ran down there and opened the door. She said, "Look at this huge bedroom and this King-sized bed complete with a canopy! This attached bath has both a tub and a walk-in shower. There are even his and her sinks! I choose this one!"

I said, "Ramona, I sleep here."

She said, "That's the main reason I want to be here. All of that other stuff is great, but I would sleep on the floor again if you were there with me."

I said, "I can't guarantee my behavior if you get into that bed with me."

She answered, "You won't hear me complaining. Not a single word!"

I said, "Welcome to my bedroom."

She squealed and kissed me with more loving passion than ever before. After that, she said, "Frank, we are compatible in every way so far, but we haven't explored one part of compatibility that's at least a tiny bit important."

It was just over an hour later that I asked her, somewhat breathlessly, if she thought we were completely compatible. She murmured, "Are we ever! Being with you is like floating on a cloud. It's very comfortable, but exciting at the same time. The scenery is fantastic and the feelings are beyond description. The best part is the way that the two of us share the experience. It's as if we are just one entity. We're so compatible that it's scary."

She whispered, "Can we change the name of this room from 'your bedroom' to 'our bedroom'?"

I said, "Yes indeed! Why don't we kill the fatted calf and celebrate?"

Epilog:

Ramona and I are about to celebrate our anniversary. We've been married for 20 years. When we said, "forsaking all others," we agreed that it meant both males and females.

I would like to say that during that time, everything went as "smooth as silk" for us.

While I can't say that, I can say that we've had a nearly perfect marriage.

We made a daughter together. We named her Mira. It's short for miracle.

Let's just say that it was a very difficult pregnancy. So much so, that it's nothing short of a miracle that our daughter is now a healthy and vibrant young lady. The only downside is that Ramona can't ever have another child. We are just happy that we got through that dark period together and were blessed with Mira. We came very close to not being able to make that statement!

What about Alicia and David? They never married. They split up after only a few months together.

We have no current information about David. Alicia has been living on the west coast for many years. She never remarried. She's writing books and doing very well. She's had several best sellers. She touches base with us now and then.

She came to visit when Ramona was having her pregnancy problem. I found myself alone with Alicia for the first time in many years. We were in the hospital coffee shop. She wondered aloud how I came to know about the suitcase. I told her that it all happened because I became observant for one day in my life. I noticed the lipstick on her collar on that fateful Wednesday. That ultimately led me to the suitcase and the evidence that broke my heart and shattered our marriage.

She apologized once again for everything. She still claimed that she only meant to be with Ramona. When it escalated, she found herself enjoying sex with David. He was the exact opposite of me. I was loving and gentle while he was rough and dominant. She said that she was able to enjoy two disparate sexual worlds and it was incredible while it lasted. She pointed out once again that when I found out about David, she stopped seeing him. She chose me over him. Everything returned to normal until I discovered the suitcase. That's what destroyed our marriage.

I postulated that except for that one day of being observant, I would have never known about her adultery. I would have lived my life unaware that my wife had knowingly betrayed me in the worst possible way.

I told her that I question if I ever really knew her. I was living in a dream world that became a nightmare. Since she brought up the suitcase, I asked her to explain two things to me:

First, why did she put those incriminating objects in the suitcase?

Second, why did she keep the suitcase?

She didn't answer either question. She either doesn't know or she knows and won't tell. In the scheme of things, it just doesn't matter. I've had a good life and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. Nevertheless, those two unanswered questions still haunt my mind.

Truthfully, when she stopped having those trysts, things had returned to nearly normal for us. If she had destroyed those incriminating objects instead of keeping them, I would have never known the extent of her betrayal. I would have, in all probability, forgotten her short-term fling with Ramona. Our marriage would most likely have been a long-lasting one, thanks to my ignorance of things that I only learned about because she chose to keep the suitcase!

The natural thing to do was to destroy the evidence. She kept it for some reason. Was it something so deep within her mind that even she doesn't understand it?

I'm certain that a psychiatrist or even a good witch doctor would say that, deep down, she wanted to be found out. Maybe because she wanted to be with David all along. If not that, perhaps she just wanted to hurt me and/or Ramona.

Someday, someone will figure it out and enlighten me. I sure hope so. There has to be an answer.

Truth be known, because of how well everything worked out for Ramona and me, I'm glad that Alicia kept the suitcase. Yes, I'm glad, but I'm still puzzled. My two questions remain unanswered.

The End