All Comments on 'Incubus Pupa Ch. 10'

by Nexte100

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AZkingdomAZkingdomalmost 4 years ago

Great backstory i’m looking forward to reading more I hope you’re coming out with another chapter soon can’t wait this is a great story keep it going

IronkombatIronkombatalmost 4 years ago
He doesn’t need the harem right?

I mean he killed his Fae so there is no connection and I’m betting Ella could provide plenty of energy for him not to starve. Right?

Fire_HazardFire_Hazardalmost 4 years ago
Hot damn!

I guessed there was something Fae going on with her and I was right!

Okay, so she's not a succubus, but I was right that something was up.

Less "saw it coming from a mile away" and more "saw it coming from from a few feet away", but still...

Nexte100Nexte100almost 4 years agoAuthor

@Ironkombat

He doesn't *need* a harem, it was just a suggestion that Elias had made as a ready source of Vitae. Adam cares for his ladies, however, so giving them up would be extremely difficult for him to do. As for his Fae, I probably should have made that clearer - the Fae isn't gone entirely, Adam and he merged into a single consciousness with Adam now in complete control. The Fae "personality", let's call it, is gone, but everything else that it was is now a part of Adam. He is still an Incubus and maintains his connection to the Fae realm, and all that it entails.

marx810marx810almost 4 years ago
Bruh...

Well, damn man! Fine, I take back what I said about Ella being the most boring girl in the harem. It was just an opinion. You didn't have to narratively bite my head off for believing such things lol. In all seriousness though, I love when a twist is followed by a bigger twist. When done well, it just throws you off balance and I officially love the dynamic between Adam and Ella now. I still like Ia the most, don't get me wrong but Ella has enough legs now to work her way up in my opinion. Sex was definitely not needed for this chapter and I'm glad you didn't just shove it in.

That said, I can't help but wonder what would have happened if Adam HAD accepted the initial connection way back when. He still would have been an Incubus right? So I'd assume his sex drive would have eventually overloaded Ella until she figured out what was going on with him and things still would have gotten awkward. The thing about this is, depending on how you play this, Ella could be a long play to be the queen of his harem or she could be driven insane by her desire to have him for herself and become the final boss to be overcome. Both would be intriguing to see play out. Either way, loving where the story is going and I can't wait for chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you so much for the amazing story and continuing to write for us. It's been an amazing ride and I can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible

Damn, if I wasn't invested in these two and their story before, I would be now!

This is easily one of the best chapters you've put out so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
thank you

This was lovely. A pleasure to read.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 4 years ago

Not what I was expecting. That said I don't this is a point 5 chapter as it can stand on its own.

BitcoinetteBitcoinettealmost 4 years ago

Man, I was worried how you would finish it with your cliffhanger, but holy shit, you satisfied all my concerns with this.

shootchuteshootchutealmost 4 years ago
looking forward to more!

great storytelling and a great plot, what more could you ask for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As much as the disclaimer is appreciated, I think this chapter, even without sex, was solid enough to justify standing on its own. No need for 9.5, this is just outright chapter 10. It develops the plot and doesn't go on any sort of tangent from the original story which is fine. Anyway, love the development.

MorbidOrbMorbidOrbalmost 4 years ago

Oh thank God. You scared the hell out of me with that last chapter! Great work!

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 4 years ago
Great great story

Your character development is fantastic you have me really feeling for Adam and elli. I am so looking forward to finding out what happens next please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I almost skipped this because it said 9.5 and I thought it was some sidestory/interlude but this is just a continuation of the normal story and should just be chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BULLSHIT

Sorry but i'm out, so Gabriella was like ' i was in only with you but dated other guy to try to make you act but when you got your own girl i got jelly and petty as fuck, so broke with her' this is pure bullshit, you put ella pussy on a pedestal, adam should have broke that manipulative harpy at spot, she is not even a good friend, sorry but thhis ws bullshit

Ianthe Or Sandy make better queen that bitch, that is why you should not try 'tru luv' in a porno, specially with such shitty female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was the chapter i was waiting for...

Felt good to get it all into the open, and the plot twist of her being a dryad was a good one. :) I saw some anon hater posted something dumb but ignore that crap. Sounds like that reader has their own mental issues to deal with. Thanks for the chapter, now i'm off to read the next! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This may be my favorite chapter, despite it's lack of filth lol. Only one I've read multiple times just to read it. The haters can get bent. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This may be my favorite chapter, despite it's lack of filth lol. Only one I've read multiple times just to read it. The haters can get bent. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly, ive loved this story, I keep dreading that the next chapter will be the last.

Strumpet96Strumpet96about 2 years ago

This is the first time I’ve ever commented on a literotica story, and here’s why: This is a marvellous chapter. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter made Ella really unlikable to me. So she has been feeling his emotions for six years but still dated other people and caused him jealousy and heartbreak? She viscerally knew he loved her but would rather date and be intimate with other guys than make her feelings clear to him? Fucking unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I suspected Ella was a Fae of some kind. Dryad was a good choice. Didn't see her already having been bonded for all that time though. I can understand her behaviour; it was just like Adam was doing that night. Being a Fae is hard and confusing I guess. Hopefully things work out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNexte100@Nexte100
Update - 16 June 2023 So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intent...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES