Incubus Pupa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Red heart-shaped nipple covers that were little more than pasties served as the substance of her microkini top. The bottom was a ruffled, inch-wide strip of black fabric that barely covered her slit in the front, sweeping high over her hips. From the rear, it continued in an arch over the shelf of her lush ass on either side, while red strips connected the black from the outer edge at her hips to the point where it dove between her cheeks. From the rear, the suit made a perfect heart-shaped border of black and red fabric stuffed with her divine flesh.

"Well?"

Three mouths hung open as she walked around the patio giving us a show. She was certainly getting that attention she craved now.

Words failed me. "Yeah...good." I mimed wiping drool off my chin.

Grinning over her shoulder and satisfied that she had my eyes glued to her derriere, she began strutting away from the tub. The bouncing, jiggling, massive cheeks of her ass had me this close to launching myself out of the tub to tackle her.

I'd fully intended to play the nice guy and chat the girls up while Christine and I snuggled, but my plans evaporated. I needed to fuck this woman, even if I wasn't planning on feeding on her.

Worked up from all the lascivious thoughts I'd been injecting in them, along with Christine's raw sexuality on display, the ladies slunk into the hot tub and started making out.

"Baby, please..." I sputtered, still at a loss for words, "C'mere. I need you."

The cloying scent of lust was in the air. We were way past polite conversation, and the girls were enjoying one another, so I slunk down onto the bench in the water and slipped off my trunks. The frothy heat on my naked skin felt unbelievable, and I relished my flagpole of a cock jutting proudly into it.

Hot tub skinny-dipping was the best. I vowed to make this a frequent activity from now on.

Christine sauntered back to me and slipped into the water, lifting a leg over my lap to straddle me. My cock extended so far up her petite belly that I could nearly have tit-fucked her if she were equipped for that sort of thing. We gazed at one another; low flames from the still-burning fire pit in the distance danced in her eyes.

In truth, I wanted nothing more than to grab her juicy ass, hoist her up, slam her down on my prick, and go to town. The sight of that ass was a siren's lure I found hard to resist, but I chose to enjoy her perky breasts instead after her comments earlier. Sliding the small patches of fabric covering her nipples aside, I massaged her stiff buds with thumbs and knuckles, teasing at the edges of her bright pink, silver dollar-sized areola. Christine twisted in my lap, cooing in encouragement.

"Oooohhhh, that feels nice, lover, thank you. You know, I liked the way you were...unnngh, looking at me a moment ago," Christine rasped, biting her lower lip and making lewd rocking motions with her pelvis in my lap, slowly building speed. "I loved how...captivated you were...by my body."

She reached down to grasp my cock, stroking slowly up my length. "You...couldn't look away."

I shook my head, feeling flustered for some reason. "I-I couldn't..." I confirmed, losing focus on my fondling as she took the reins. "You were so...oh!...captivating." Words...failing...again.

"Mmm, I always feel like I'm a needy little bitch for you. Always begging for you to take me... But that look in your eyes right now is so...intoxicating. It's as if you're...well...you're mine," she growled the words with a wicked grin, tightening her grip and pumping me with a gleam in her eye that I couldn't quite decode. She cocked her head and leaned in to nip at my neck, working her way up to my earlobe, marking me as she ramped the pressure and intensity on my shaft.

"Hmm, I love how big and hard you get for me. Does it feel good when I do this, Baby? Hahaha, judging from the look on your face, I think maybe it does..." she taunted, whispering into my right ear before pulling back to observe my response. Her expression became devious in the firelight.

After continuing her treatment for another minute, she released my cock, then slowly removed my (now mostly idle) hands from her tits, drawing them behind my back. I was in completely uncharted territory with my (currently unrecognizable) little sweetie, but the way she was playing with me was getting me incredibly turned on. Curious to find out where this was going, I played along, keeping my hands where she'd placed them.

Satisfied that I was now her prisoner, Christine sat up in my lap, arching her back and raking wet fingers through her hair. Her mousey brown curls became liquid and dark. Blue eyes shone with fire as she bucked her pelvis against my cock, sliding her hands over my shoulders and chest to fondle my muscles, squeezing her eyes shut as she writhed. I ached to have her put her hands back on my rigid member -- the little bit of stimulation from her cunt rubbing at my base was only teasing me. I shifted in my seat but continued playing her game.

"Oohhh, my poor Ba-by..." she laughed mockingly, noticing how I struggled to gain better contact beneath her. "Does someone need a little relief?" My pixie-turned-imp leaned her chest forward and set her hands on the coping behind me, pressing yielding tits into my face and trapping my cock between our bodies. Lifting herself off the bench with thick thighs, she ground herself into my cock with the wall of her smooth belly. It was nice, but not quite enough. I bucked my hips to rub my pole against her silky skin, hoping to extract that little bit more friction to gain satisfaction.

She knew exactly what I was doing, however, and pulled away just enough so that I couldn't indulge myself, making tutting noises by way of chastisement. Shaking her head, she pushed down on my lap to get me to park my butt on the bench.

"You sit. Momma's in charge now. She's gonna take good care of her baby...if he behaves himself." Christine tortured me a moment longer, shifting onto my thigh to seek her own pleasure. Her up and down motion along my cock transitioned into forward and back as she filed her burning cunt against my leg.

Eventually, she took pity on me and returned her hands to my pillar, working me like she was polishing a candlestick; a very tarnished candlestick. I sighed in relief, letting my head roll backward. With a great deal of pressure, she slid her slim, silky fingers up the ridge of my urethra, twisting them around my circumference.

"Now, Adam..." she chided in mock disappointment, "you didn't answer my question... Does. This. Feel. Good?" A moment later, she removed her hands abruptly, adding, "...or should I stop?"

The sudden absence of her touch made me gasp. The contrast of her firm, heavenly grip on me followed by nothing at all was agonizing. My cock flexed involuntarily, begging for her touch.

I nodded with eyes squeezed shut. "Don't stop! Please! Yes! Yes, it feels good! Uhhh," I grunted, "really, really good. Please don't stop," I panted above the sounds of frothing water and wet passion emanating from the other couple in the tub, who had gotten down to business in their own way.

Christine's eyes twinkled with her satisfied smirk, and she resumed her attentions to my sex. I sighed in relief as the succubus's hands slithered all over my sensitive parts; her left moving to fondle my heavy testicles while the other continued on my shaft. Her thumb found the little spot at the bottom of the underside of my glans and started rubbing it languidly, making me squirm in bliss.

I felt odd, recognizing in a detached way how strange it was for me to be acting like this. She'd reduced me to putty in her hands. Had me pleading for her touch. I didn't think I'd legitimately begged any of my women before, particularly not during sex. But right then all I could think of was how fucking hot she was making me and seeing how much she was enjoying that, I surrendered to it. Still, the cognitive dissonance was real. I didn't have a submissive bone in my body, but I was trembling like a kitten fresh out of the bath under her skilled fingers.

Christine's eyes were luminous as she continued to bear down mercilessly with the pad of her thumb, watching my reaction intently as she strummed the most vulnerable spot on my body like a tightly wound guitar string, the exquisite bliss reverberating in my brain. Undulating her hips, she ground her clit into the lower length of my cock again, humping me as if she were in heat to obtain her gratification.

I'd never felt so sensitive before; so powerless. My enjoyment mounted and rose until I knew I couldn't pull back from the edge...

And I didn't want to. I had an idea.

Soon, I felt my muscles start to contract as I thrust into Christine's grasp. My cock began spewing cum like a firehose, blasting it into the water in torrents.

Christine grinned at me, not letting up from my magic button as I continued to eject cum along the length of her breastbone. "Ooooo, that's right, sweet boy. Shoot that hot mess all over me!" she said, the flames in her eyes raging. "Yes!!" she cried through gritted teeth, "Momma's gonna keep you cumming until you cover her little tits like a good boy. Oooooh, I can feel you spraying all over my chest! Cover me with that hot, thick cum! Mmm, look at you, quivering within my grasp... Do you like that, Baby? Hmmm?" she cooed, using a sugary-sweet tone as one might use to offer a lollipop to a toddler.

She held onto my bucking animal like a champion bull rider, keeping that thumb right where she wanted it. I was nearly senseless, but could vaguely hear myself mewling with pleasure, helpless to do anything other than let her have her way with my body. Soon, Christine joined me in orgasm. Her jaw clenched and she hunched over, burying her head in my shoulder while she clutched at my cock like it was a lifeline.

I deflated as the pleasure ebbed. Holy shit, I felt so used. But what unsettled me was that I fucking loved it! I'd probably be psychologically dissecting the experience for weeks, but the odd desires that had overwhelmed me a moment ago were fading as I calmed down and got back in my right frame of mind, cock still rock hard.

As an aside -- cumming while nude in a hot tub? 'Chef's kiss'. Seriously, it's a fucking life-altering experience. 10/10, would do again.

"FUCK, Baby, that was hot!" I said, panting from the intensity of it. Finally, I seemed able to release my hands and take her into my arms.

"Mmmm, yes..." she purred, the bonfire in her eyes now dimming, "...it was." Then she kissed me passionately. "Thank you for indulging me, my love."

"Hey, it was my pleasure. Literally."

After a few moments, what I anticipated to happen finally did: all three ladies groaned, each experiencing micro orgasms as my euphoria-inducing cum circulated throughout the tub. Its potent aphrodisiacal effect would soon make our guests want more...

Erin grew tired of groping Andy's big tits over her swim shirt and tore it off her at the same time I picked up my simmering brunette and impaled her still-twitching snatch on my cock. Her bubbly butt slammed into my thighs, wobbling in the buoyant environment, and we were off to the races.

I fucked that tight cunt with everything I had while feasting on her nipples once again, then pulled her off me and turned her around to spear her from behind, holding her short hair for leverage as I pounded her.

The next twenty minutes rolled on in a scene of complete depravity. Christine and I fucked like dragonflies, enjoying myriad positions while Erin and Andy used practiced fingers and talented tongues on one another. We were all lost in a fog of carnality.

Before long, all of my prep work started paying dividends as the girls began to give in to their curiosity with Christine and me if only to keep the experience stimulating.

Erin was fascinated with my cock, and I allowed her tentative handling for several minutes before she got the courage to take me into her mouth. Even Andy seemed intrigued by it, if for a different reason. The redhead watched carefully, fingering her mate while the blond struggled to fit me in her mouth. The tiny thing had very little -- if any -- cocksucking experience, but once she learned to keep her teeth clear and accepted my guiding hand on the back of her head, it was more than enough.

Andy made it clear that she was keen to have a spot of fun with Christine, but my lover wasn't biting, preferring to stay at my side while I played with the coeds. This suited me just fine, even if I felt a little petty for thinking that way.

With all the orgasms our guests were having, another mystery had been solved: I couldn't receive Vitae from others engaging one another in my vicinity. I had wondered about this initially, unable to understand the distinction between a woman who might have, say, gotten herself off to my verbal encouragement (as Ia had done), versus a woman nearby experiencing release with another partner. The latter was still pleasing -- like a hungry man appreciating the aroma of a juicy steak -- but ultimately unfulfilling. The exchange was transactional, it seemed: as long as my Fae was a party to the act, my partner's soul understood that a donation was due.

Soon, something happened that I did not expect. Something that would set into motion events that would serve as a profound turning point in my life.

Looking to Andy for confidence and receiving only a shrug, Erin rose to mount me. I sat on the bench, patiently waiting for her to gather her nerve. Seeing the apprehensive glances she directed at her girlfriend, it dawned on me -- she was a virgin. Her hymen may have been breached long ago, but nothing except fingers and toys had ever graced that sacred hall.

"It's okay, sweetheart, take your time." I consoled, as though speaking to a frightened foal. "It's big, I know," I said, handing her a more convenient excuse. She wasn't saying anything about the importance (or lack thereof) of this event for her, so I wouldn't either.

Finally, she found her confidence and slowly took me into her sheath. Three-quarters of the way in, she stopped, squeezing her eyes in discomfort when my head nudged her cervix. I'd become accustomed to my bonded women taking my full length, but most could not.

Uncertain of her comfort level, I chose to be a passive participant, letting her take the reins with our tempo. It was against my better judgment, given how tight and wet she was. I had to dig deep to resist picking her up and pummeling her on the edge of the tub. She surprised me though, starting to ride me quickly, then furiously. She tossed her head back, tearing up from the rapturous joy of the new experience.

The nubile teen's extraordinarily tight passage and the feeling of her silky hips in my hands had me ready to blow again, and soon enough we were showing each other our 'O' faces. No sooner did I shoot off than I felt her cunt clamp down on me, quivering as it juiced me.

A heady flow of life essence poured from her as I'd expected, but its texture and flavor were unlike anything I'd experienced. It was a big, mouthwatering bite of a perfectly ripe honey crisp apple; an explosion of sweet, tart taste when all I'd had before was the scent of a lifeless red delicious.

I lost sense, lost thought, lost myself in the exploding torrent of life essence that poured from the now-deflowered woman.

Then it got stronger.

The flow overwhelmed me so entirely that I surrendered all thought of my corporeal body and just weathered the oncoming deluge of Vitae. Building with every passing second, it seemed it would eradicate me like a double-A battery hit with a bolt of lightning.

But after what seemed like forever, it slowed and ended.

When I regained a sense of myself, I took stock.

I felt...different.

My consciousness seemed to have expanded. Whereas before I had been able to observe the fabric of the world and glean some information about its occupants, now I was somehow a part of that fabric. Not only this, but the range of this ethereal sense had massively increased.

Alien impulses assailed me as if they were my own. The desperation of a woman half a block down the street for her husband to turn off the TV and fuck her made me frustrated and impatient. Somewhere to the west, a woman right on the cusp of an orgasm she'd been chasing for half an hour fought a losing battle against fatigue as she rocked her hips atop her husband's body, slapping aside his clumsy efforts to assist her. I felt her anxiety and sense of impending defeat.

The thoughts and feelings bombarded my awareness, making me gasp. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples to shut out what I could, but it was so strong. I could hear Christine's concerned words...wait...no, I felt them. I thought them as my own.

I looked within, sensing the overwhelming amount of power I now held, staggering under its immensity. I'd scratched the surface of godliness, and it was as heady and intoxicating as anything I could have ever imagined. I held the creatures in the hot tub with me as puppets in my hands, understanding that I could make them do absolutely anything. Think anything, with the barest conscious thought.

I heard a small chortle -- barely more than a single huff -- issue from my body, disconnected from reality as I was. The thoughts of the others were so insinuated within my own that I wasn't even positive who registered the sound. Vaguely, I perceived that all three girls had intuited that something about me had changed, and were watching me with a degree of unease; their libidos flagging.

That wasn't right. I had to do something.

But the solution was simple: I thought it, and it was so.

Immediately, the three females were in heat once more. Christine climbed up on the bench, turned around, and thrust her ass into my face. Reaching down, she grabbed my hands and pressed my fingers deep into the flesh of her peach, meeting my lips with her soaking slit with a request that was more than a request.

Erin grabbed for her new favorite toy and frantically started jerking me off. Inside her head, I could feel her lingering amazement at the sensation of me in her palm. She'd never touched a real cock before tonight and marveled at how hot and hard it was. How satiny its skin felt. How superior it was in every way to any of the dildos she'd become familiar with.

"Oh my God, it's so...warm. C'mere, Andy, you need to touch it," the slender girl said, beckoning with her free hand.

Andy observed as her girlfriend stroked me, still curious and secretly hoping she could summon the nerve to touch it herself, but filled with revulsion for thinking so. That kind of thinking wasn't doing me any favors tonight, so it had to go. With a thought, I wiped out Andy's staunch homosexuality, turning her from gay to bi with the proverbial flip of a switch. I wasn't sure what she'd experienced in life to be so disgusted with men (admitting this might have been just a part of her personality) but figured that she'd rather not hate half the world's population if it were as easy as that.

In altering her cognitive patterns, I realized I could read their thoughts, but not their memories. She wasn't thinking about whatever trauma or neglect I suspected she'd experienced, so I had no knowledge of it.

Moments later, the pleasantly plump redhead miraculously overcame her hesitancy, clutching at me with her beefier palm to explore my anatomy. "Fuck me, man...you're a big boy," Andy said appreciatively. "...wish I could take this thing home with me and keep it in my sock drawer," she muttered to herself.