Incubus Pupa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked at Christine's slot, tonguing her asshole while groping the perfect hemispheres of her ass. The two coeds working my pole weren't doing it right and I became frustrated, so I tried controlling them to take them to school, but found that actively controlling another body required my sustained concentration, unlike directing mental commands at them. My body had shut down its make-out session with Christine's glorious backside while I pumped my cock with Andy's hands, and I perceived my sweet lover's disappointment as if it were my own.

Motivated to satisfy Christine (and by extension, myself), I fractured off a part of my consciousness to be able to do two things at once, then three, then four. It was similar to what I'd done with Ia earlier that evening, but these parts of me had awareness. The Fae in me read my intent and helped shape the weaves, and with the seemingly boundless store of Vitae powering it, it was as easy as doing some minor mental math.

I orchestrated our small orgy, improving the girls' hand technique with my deep and abiding knowledge of how to gratify my own cock. Simultaneously, I picked up where I left off with Christine's juicy ass.

The sensation of manually working my cock with the hands of the females was unreal. It was almost as if I were masturbating, but...not. The tactile response of their bodies made me feel as though I were them. I experimented with my newfound powers, similar to how I had done at school more than a month ago. This time, I cast my awareness into each of the others and became them.

What followed was 100% mind fuck.

[Writers note: for the following brief section, the first person POV switches between characters actively to give a sense of what the MC is experiencing. The active POV is the character announced at the beginning of the sentence and continues that way until a change is announced. Ex: "As Andy" indicates all pronouns without qualifiers are from her POV until a new sentence reads "As Adam", or "As Erin", etc, transitioning to them. Other cues signal a transfer as well, such as when Adam "gives agency back". Now that I've made that as clear as mud, I'll continue with the story...]

As Andy, I let go of my/Adam's cock and stood to mash my tits into the side of my/Adam's face. Because...well, hell, because I/Adam sure did love big tits in my/Adam's face, and I was well known for my nice set of tig 'oles, so it worked out pretty perfectly. As Adam, I turned my face from between my/Christine's round cheeks to motorboat the soft, fat funbags now cushioning my face, lashing the studs that pierced my/Andy's nipples with my tongue. As Andy, I whimpered, enjoying what I/Adam was doing to my nipples. My left tit was becoming overstimulated from my/Adam's attention, so I/Adam switched to the other, grinning at my amazement with how intuitively I/Adam was able to bring me pleasure. I wondered if all males were this good with a woman's body.

As Adam, I stopped using my/Erin's hands as if they were my own and gave me/Erin my/Erin's agency back, intent on discovering what would happen if I merely suggested I/she jerk me off without taking direct control of my/her body. Interestingly, she continued pumping me as before, and I could tell the real Erin had taken back control because she wasn't doing it exactly as I would have (though she was a damn sight better now that I'd shown her how to do it properly).

Erin's thoughts were active as she labored, assuming that she was controlling her body personally the whole time. I'd discovered I could plant the suggestions of the actions I was taking with the girls' bodies in their minds in real-time to make them think they were in control. It took more effort, but it wouldn't do to have them freaking out when they realized they were effectively captives in their bodies; conscious of every action they took but unable to influence them. Better to let them believe they wanted to do the things they were doing.

As Erin, I couldn't believe I'd found such a sexy couple living right down the street. I'd not had a night this wild in a very long time. I started making plans to make visits like this a regular occasion. After all, I/Andy seemed to be enjoying the hell out of myself/herself, maybe I/she would be down for more... We could have so much fun together! It had always been incredibly easy for me to make friends with girls due to my non-threatening and complimentary nature. I brainstormed on how I could best use that proficiency to befriend me/Christine. Control the girl, and I'd control me/Christine's man. Having this big thing on tap would suit me juusttt fine.

I chuckled at the vastness of the gulf between us. If she only knew...

As Christine, I/Adam felt resistance in my/Adam's control of myself and realized that it was our bond that provided it. It was as though I was fortified by my connection to me/Adam in a way that the other girls weren't. Reaching around behind myself to pull my/Adam's fingers more deeply into my cunt, I/Adam found I/Adam could still achieve the same level of control, but it took much more energy than with the others, so I/Adam chose to pull back to observe without imposing my/Adam's will.

I found myself wondering from whom certain thoughts were coming from, and a spike of fear shot through my heart. I tried to rally myself, reading and interpreting their thoughts, but making an effort to shore up the walls of my psyche by reasserting the fundamental concepts of self and other. I decided to never again comingle my consciousness with others'. That path would only lead to ruin. Reading thoughts would suffice.

"Adam, what's...what's going on?" Christine mewled, alarm blooming in her mind. "Why do I feel so good? It's like I'm floating...in and out. Are...are you doing this?"

Quickly, I blunted her uneasiness. That was interesting. I postulated that dipping in and out of the women's minds would be a strange feeling for their consciousnesses, but the part about her feeling good was worth scrutiny. I'd have to ask her more about that later.

"It's alright, Baby, everything's fine. Nothing to worry about. Don't fight it, okay? Just relax and let it happen," I soothed, feeling minorly alarmed about what might happen to them if they tried to deny me. Dimly, I realized that something about my words sounded...wrong, but I couldn't see why.

She nodded, smiling at me. "Okay, I trust you."

I played around with my abilities for the next little while -- staging scenes of carnal delights that would have been impossible without my profound control. The girls' bodies were my playthings, but I allowed them as much agency as I could throughout our love play, choosing mainly to set the stage. My commands were issued as generalized suggestions to allow variability of outcome. After all, putting on a puppet show by and for yourself seemed like a pretty lame prospect, as enjoyable as the music and theatrics may be.

Andy and Erin both fed me plenty more Vitae throughout our session but were reaching the limit of what they could provide, so I decided to send them home. I restored Andy's sexual preference to what it previously was, and wiped memories of anything they might regret later.

After it was said and done, I'd used a small fraction of the Vitae I'd gained from Erin, but the strange part was that I felt like I needed more. I couldn't explain it, since I felt so powerful already. Nevertheless, a corner of my brain pushed me to continue, and the little fucker was being quite insistent about it.

I had thought my transformation was complete, but maybe it wasn't. I'd felt this way before when I'd earned my wings. Were there Incubus attributes I had yet to gain?

I'd just have to press on and strike while the iron was hot. Hell, it'd be easy; I wouldn't even have to leave the house. There were plenty of women within the range of my powers, after all.

I just hoped whatever it was that was driving me would eventually let me rest. Being an Incubus meant I was pretty much always in the mood, but it didn't mean I couldn't tire, and this had been one hell of a long day.

Christine had gotten out of the tub and lay on one of the loungers nearby, not noticing that our guests had toweled off, dressed, and departed without more than a perfunctory goodbye.

"C'mon babe, let's head in," I said, motioning toward the house.

My lover yawned, and I found her mind so open and inviting that I read her thoughts almost out of reflex as she re-entered the house and got ready for bed.

(Christine)

The orgy seemed like a distant memory, but I was still worried for Adam. The look on his face after he had sex with the blond-haired neighbor girl... Something had happened. He was...detached. The warmth that I was used to seeing in his eyes sorta came and went after that. He was a considerate lover, as always, but I still felt unsatisfied. The way he pleasured me seemed mechanical.

But all that was behind us now, and tomorrow was another day -- my first sharing a home with the love of my life. I checked the garage; Ia still hadn't returned home. She must've had lots of work to do at the office to be out so late.

My thoughts returned to my new life with my soulmate, as they had all evening. I had concerns, sure, but we'd manage the ups and downs of day-to-day cohabitation; it was all gravy because of that one thing that was so right: we were together. No more need for cutesy text messages asking how his day was going, or the "can I see you this weekend?"s. I had him whenever I wanted now, and by itself, that was enough to make me happy. At the end of the day, nothing else mattered.

It was silly, but what excited me most was the promise of doing all the boring stuff together. Brushing our teeth. Giving him advice on what to wear -- we were going to expand beyond t-shirts and jeans if I had a say... Getting into bed and snuggling. Actually...was he a snuggler? I thought so, but I wasn't sure. We'd snuggled on the couch plenty, but that's different than spending all night in someone's arms. Mmmmm, but to be in those arms...

And then there was the rest! Waking up and having coffee. Reading the news on our cellphones and sharing articles we found funny, outrageous, or fascinating together. Domestic bliss...

I hoped that whatever had hurt him earlier was gone. I didn't know anything about all his Incubus stuff other than what he told me about his energy, but I guessed the strangeness tonight had something to do with that.

No matter what, though, I'd be here for him. My man had a lot on his plate: taking on a new household, bringing women from different walks of life together, choosing a path in life. I needed to help him and solidify my role.

I slipped into bed in my sexiest, non-special occasion pajamas, hoping to get at least a little cuddle time before Ia came home and made me share him.

"A-daaaam," I called, "you coming to bed?"

(Adam)

"Sorry, Baby, not just yet," I replied, raising my voice to reach the little cutie upstairs. "I'm still feeling hungry," I continued, "I, ah...have a few ladies coming over. You go 'head, Sweetheart."

There was a long pause as I waited for a reply, and I took that opportunity to scan my mindscape for candidates to prey on, eventually picking out seven and summoning them by implanting suggestions they wouldn't be able to ignore.

Satisfied they were on their way, I returned my attention to the room and found that Christine had come to the hallway upstairs overlooking the main entrance foyer where I stood.

She peered at me with a disappointed expression, and said in a quiet voice, "Tonight, Adam? I thought we could...go to bed together." She looked away. "It's our first night..."

Seeing the look in her eyes, I felt doubt. I battled with the idea of sending the women home and jumping into bed with my first bond mate. The notion of being able to hold her through the night, drifting off to sleep breathing deeply of the lovely scent of her...

But, this power...felt so good. If I quit for the night, I just knew I'd be leaving something unfinished. I couldn't say what, but I had to find out.

Again, I waffled, thinking of the simple allure of falling asleep next to a perfect woman, holding her tightly as she made quiet breathing noises. Waking up to the sight of her mussed hair and a smile as bright as the noonday sun. Enjoying a casual 'just because' peck on the cheek as she walked by the breakfast table I sat at, reading the news. Chortling as we watched Netflix and she let out a tiny, involuntary fart -- barely a whisper -- only to apologize profusely, mortified that she'd done something the least bit unsexy. And how I loved to respond by immediately lunging at her to tickle even more of them out of her while we both erupted in gales of laughter.

Bah. I was being emotional and stupid. Christine was wonderful, and maybe I even loved her, but the answer was simple: have both. I'd seen how easy it was to make them believe they wanted to do just exactly what it was that I desired. I could just do that to get everything else, too. That feeling of wrongness banged on the door again, but I told it to fuck right off and reminded myself that I had seven pieces of strange headed my way.

Right. Game face.

"I'm sorry honey, they'll be here any minute," I said. "Look, I'm sure you're exhausted. Get some sleep. I'll make it up to you in the morning, okay?"

She gave me a thin smile and a nod, starting to retreat to the master bedroom, but turned after a moment.

"Adam?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure you're feeling alright? I didn't say much about it before, but right after you had sex with that girl, Erin, you looked unwell. I don't want to worry you, but you've been a bit...off tonight. Have you not noticed?"

"What makes you say that?"

She chewed the inside of her lip. "Um, nothing in particular. Little things, I guess. Like, inviting all these women over at this time of night? It's after ten on a Sunday. That doesn't seem like you," she said with a concerned voice. "And the way you were so distracted when we made love earlier, with those girls. It was like you were my Adam one minute, and someone else the next. It just felt strange."

"Oh, uh, I hadn't noticed that," I said, feeling an easily ignored sting of guilt for lying to her. "I feel fine, though, I swear. I realize it seems a little unusual that I'm inviting guests at this time of night, but what can I say? It's the cost of doing business as an Incubus, Baby. I just need a little more and I'll be all good. Didn't we talk about this earlier?"

She nodded, conceding the point.

"Is it the sex that's bothering you then? Because I promise you, the women mean nothing to me. I'm not planning to bond any of them," I consoled.

She shook her head. "No, it's not that. I don't care if you're with other women, you know that. But seven? Didn't you feed on the neighbor girls earlier? Are you still that hungry? And what will Ia say? You know she's gonna be home any time now. Don't you think it'll come as a bit of a shock when her boyfriend is having a...Jesus, I never thought I'd say this," she muttered, "...an eight-way with the ladies from the neighborhood? It just doesn't sound like you."

After a pause, she sighed, continuing resignedly, "Look, I'm sorry for troubling you with this. It's not a big deal. I'm sure you know what you're doing." With effort, Christine summoned a small smile. "Do what you need to do. G'night, Adam."

She turned again and walked into the master bedroom, closing the door gently.

My actions this evening had disturbed Christine, and she was only constant here to give me a sense of what might have been altered, so her testimony was worth considering. Acknowledging this, I ran myself through my ethical litmus test...and promptly failed it.

I'd been trampling all over their free will all night, hadn't I? But, why was free will inherently good? Logically, there was no basis for it. As long as the women enjoyed themselves and were happy -- which was easy enough to control -- what was the harm?

Fuck it. I might have failed the test, but everyone was happy. Everything was fine.

Now, I needed to get ready for the ladies.

*****************

A woman approached the front door, and I welcomed her into the foyer. I won't wax poetic on the particulars of my ensuing rapacious consumption, but suffice to say that for the next while, the rest of the ladies showed up and I more than made it worth their while.

My guests were doing a fantastic job of supplying the life essence I craved, and as I slurped it from them greedily, my Fae awareness continued to grow. I'd recovered what I'd used and then some, and with every bit more, the world became sharper, more vivid.

Soon, what had already been a strange night became a straight-up Lewis Carroll tale. As I continued to ingest more and more Vitae, I found myself on the cusp of perceiving reality in a way that defied explanation. The women in the room with me were more than just tantalizing, shapely flesh constructs; I saw inside of them as though their three-dimensional bodies were only the surface of a cake that I'd just sliced into. My mind spun as I tried to make sense of it all.

As the essence continued to pour in, I made a discovery: in reaching out to play with one of their avatars, I'd nudged one of the 'in between' spaces of the woman's form completely by accident. To everyone in the room's surprise, my slip-up turned the tan-skinned blond into a redhead, complete with freckled peaches-and-cream skin.

Holy fuck. The implications here were mind-boggling.

Sensing that Ia would be here any minute, I got back to business to experiment with more body modification on the ladies surrounding me. As Ia closed the distance between us, I felt her soul call out to mine, and I instinctively slipped into her mind.

(Ianthe)

Fuck, I was exhausted...

It was nearly eleven at night, and I was eager to get home to Master. His gift had worn off an hour ago, making me feel very alone. Still, the MRVS deal was right on top of me, and I needed to be prepared to lay out my strategy for my team tomorrow. We had thirty measly days to build the capture team, find the subs, participate in two rounds of Q&A, and draft the proposal. And of all things, our red team ace, Jamie -- the little sow -- had just gone on maternity. Fuck my life.

That lucky bitch...

Turning into my driveway, I noticed lights on in the windows. I thought I had given Master and Christine enough time... I hadn't expected them to be awake.

Maybe something was wrong! Was Master hurt? Oh, no! If something had happened to him...

No. Calm down. You can feel him through your bond. He's here, and he's fine.

I exhaled.

Pulling into the garage, I parked the car.

Entering the house, I found it lit up like we were hosting a party. Music came from the family room around the corner. What could Master be up to? Had he invited another couple over for a game night, perhaps? Draping my blazer over the banister, I made my way to the source of the commotion.

What the...

I found Master sitting on the floor, reclined against one of the couches. But he wasn't alone.

And he wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

Instead, it looked like he featured in a porn video that was making an honest run at the Guinness record for 'largest orgy starring a single male lead'. Draped about him on the floor and couch in various states of repose were several women, only one of which I recognized -- a young woman I'd seen around the neighborhood jogging.

It also appeared that nudity was mandatory at this little soiree because none of them wore anything either. I stood in mute shock taking in the scene: ...five, six, seven women, all either engaging in some kind of sexual activity with Master, awaiting his availability, or resting with a well-fucked expression.