Incubus Pupa Ch. 13

Story Info
Jumping off the deep end with new powers, who can save him?
20.4k words
4.73
17.7k
57

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters engaging in sexual activity are 18 years of age or older.

********************

Chapter 13

Promising Christine that I'd fly safely, I took to the sky once more, quickly soaring beyond the bounds of the property. Scattered clouds concealed the glow of the waning moon, so the neighbor's eyes didn't concern me overmuch. Just to be sure though, I climbed until I was at least a few hundred feet up. My black wings made experimentation during the day a risky proposition but served me well now.

Seeing the landscape spread out beneath me from this altitude was surreal. I'd traveled by commercial jet before but the experience could hardly even be compared. The notion that there was nothing between me and the distant ground was exhilarating, if dizzying.

The yellow specks of porch lights and street lamps punctuated the inky landscape of civilization far below, looking like fireflies on a summer night. I felt like a deity looking down on his subjects. As it often did, my imagination ran wild with the many stimulating scenes that might have been found in all those homes tonight.

Females. Thick or thin, tall or short, full-breasted or svelte; all going about their daily lives. Naked in a hot bath yearning for a secret crush to notice them at work. Watching TV in their sweats while eating a bowl of ice cream. Lying in bed with pajama pants pulled down to their knees, imagining the strapping young intern their husband just hired as their fingers worked feverishly at a needy clit.

My mind played out scenes of depravity with all of them, tempting me to fly down and enact them. To claim those beauties as the gods of ancient Greece might have tasted mortal women of particular succulence. Inflamed, I cast my Incubus senses across the land to see what specimens of the fair sex were to be found tonight.

Frustratingly, this only reminded me just how drained I had become. Slapping myself at my cavalier use of power throughout the day, I realized the range of my senses was quite short. The situation was worse than I thought: I needed to feed.

I considered returning home to glut myself on Christine's beautiful body. Enjoying my wide-hipped cutie among the soothing bubbles of the hot tub was an enticing prospect. But she was only one woman, and with Ia already tapped out, I'd be nearly exhausting my small harem. I needed a reserve... With my body's growing demands, perhaps I should start taking the bulk of my sustenance from ladies outside of my circle, leaving my bond mates for emergencies.

I'd dwell on that later. Right now, I needed more.

I'd seen some pretty fine trim out jogging when I'd visited Ia before. There must be a little honey nearby that'd be willing to help me take the edge off.

Focusing on my Fae awareness, I searched the homes below for signs of females. From this high up, I couldn't sense much more than gender, but that was good enough for my purpose.

Male. Female and Male. Two males and a female. Three males and two females.

There: two females.

I banked into a tight spiral, trying to descend quickly to avoid discovery. Thankfully, the streetlamps were sparse along this stretch of road.

I touched down on the strip of grass between the street and the sidewalk to avoid a nasty case of road rash, managing to stick the landing. Sending my wings away with a thought, I advanced on the property.

As I neared, I was able to make out additional detail from their avatars. Young, sexually mature females. Good enough for me. I'd grown more comfortable with my seductive powers, but the situation was still awkward. With my reduced abilities, I'd need to rely on a bit of good old-fashioned charm.

Problem was, I was shirtless, but maybe I could turn that into an advantage...

Screw it, I'd improvise. I jogged up to the house and rang the doorbell, cursing under my breath when I noticed a security camera to the left of the transom.

It figured. This was a wealthy area, after all.

Moments later, the light on the camera went from green to blue, and I heard a tinny voice come over the small speaker.

"Hush, lemme do i- Uhhh, hello?" the voice asked. Giggling came through from the background.

I grinned. Two girlfriends? Sisters? Please be good-looking...

I thought fast. "Hi, I know this looks sketchy, but I need your help." I noticed the signatures of the two girls on the main level, maybe a dozen yards away toward the back of the house.

"Help with what?" the voice sounded kind of bitchy.

"I live up the street." I hooked a thumb over my shoulder. "Just moved in. Anyway, I was doing laundry and my dryer broke." I said, gesturing at my bare chest.

My hunger was starting to overwhelm me; the girl's gravelly voice had a sultry quality that was getting me hard. I fantasized about stuffing her bitchy mouth with my cock. Wanting to hide my arousal from the camera, I shifted to put it in the shadows.

"Uh-huh." The voice was skeptical, and another girlish voice broke in, "-hot. Ask'im if he's single." Her speech was incredibly slurred.

"-ut up, Erin!" the deeper voice tried to rein her in.

"Look, I'd just go get a new one at the store, but it's Sunday night and everything's closed, including the appliance repair service I usually call for this sort of thing. I've got a presentation tomorrow morning and I need a decent shirt. Is your dad home? I was hoping he might have something I could borrow."

Silence. Then I heard footsteps approach. Moments later, the door opened, revealing a pale-skinned girl who stared at me with limpid brown eyes. Her slender build, wispy shoulder-length blond hair, and soft features made her look like some kind of pixie. She looked me up and down, smiling suggestively.

Maybe this would be easier than I thought.

My incubus had virtually put me on autopilot to feed, and I knew he was none too picky about how. Her tight white capris and the pair of succulent lady lips I spied at her apex had me so fixated that I stepped over the threshold.

A moment later a much larger girl bounded up, pulling the blond behind her and moving to block me. She was tall -- almost my height, with short spikey red hair. For an ensemble, she wore a grungy pair of cargo pants and a camo-print tank top, showing a bit of muffin top at her middle. Little studs capped the nipples of her wide, braless tits. A face that had enough metal piercing it to construct an aircraft carrier looked back at me challengingly.

Both girls looked to be about Christine's age. They were far from '10s', but right now they looked almost as tantalizing to my slobbering incubus as the feast Christine had prepared earlier.

"Evening, ladies." I smiled charmingly, continuing to paint them with a heated gaze. "Thanks for helping me out. You're lifesavers." A litany of sexual thoughts danced across my mind's eye, showing me ways to get myself fed.

Red's glare persisted despite my disarming tone; she sized me up with distrust written all over her face.

"Cuttit out Andy," the blond slapped her friend on the shoulder, "he'sa neighbor, he's nagunna rob us. An anyway, iss my house, not yurs." This girl was plastered, and not all that bright to be so trusting, but I wasn't arguing at the moment.

Then the chubby redhead stepped back and grabbed the pixie's hand, holding it protectively.

Ahhhh, I see. Lesbians. Maybe bisexuals? At least in the case of the blond, I suspected. If I weren't so damned drained, checking would have been trivial. As it was, I relied on her appreciative glances at my chest to tell me the truth: there were more than tacos on that menu.

"I'm sorry, we'd like to help, but I think you should leave." Red -- Andy, I assumed -- said, mollified that I was engaging her instead of the partner she obviously wanted to shelter. My continued efforts to use what little I had left to beguile them appeared to be working.

I extended a hand innocuously, "Hey, we might have got off on the wrong foot. I'm Adam."

Andy stared at my hand for a moment and finally took it in what was supposed to be a warning grip. "Andy."

The skin-on-skin contact allowed me to inject a splinter of desire straight into her psyche. At that moment, I knew the truth (if it weren't apparent enough already): she was the butch and the blond, her femme. Her mind chose the lewd images used to stoke her arousal -- soft, gentle females hungry for her fingers. A clip show of lewd Sapphic imagery exploded through her mental space.

The signs were there immediately: dilated pupils, heaving chest. Her nipples stood up tall -- little powerlifters doing a clean and jerk with the studs that pierced them. She was probably flooding her panties as we stood there.

"Tell you what, why don't we grab that shirt and all head over to my place? My girlfriend and I were planning on enjoying our hot tub tonight. I'm sure she'd love it if I brought a few new friends over to join us.

"Here, wanna see a photo of her?" I pulled out my phone and showed them one of Christine giving me a cheesecake pose, one leg crossed over the other to enhance her curves.

They both stared, nearly drooling.

"Whaddya say? Take a nice dip, have a few drinks?" I tempted, "C'mon, it'll be fun."

Andy looked back up at me with reddened cheeks and jealousy in her eyes, "Dude, your girlfriend is hot."

"Tell me about it," I chuckled, "What can I say? I'm a lucky guy."

"Okay, yeah..." She looked back at Erin, who giggled and clapped, excited at the prospect.

"Hot tub, hot tub, hot tub!" she chanted like a six-year-old, "C'mon Andy, less go!"

"Yeah," she nodded, working hard to convince herself, "okay...we were just watching a little TV anyway. I think we could come for a while."

"Yayyyy!" Erin cheered, tiny breasts bouncing as she jumped for joy. "Here Adam, I'll showyou where my Dad'sshirts are real quick." She grabbed for my hand, gasping as she got a similar dose of my mind treatment when our palms touched. "Andy, canyou getuss some bathing suits and meet us downattha graggge?"

The second we were out of Andy's sight, Erin tried to turn and grope me, but stumbled when she spun too fast. She fell into me and gazed up at me with desire. Definitely bi. Her embarrassed look was muted by her relaxed facial muscles. I spared a few seconds, locking lips with her to appease her, catching the scent of fermented grapes on her breath. My hand caressed the line of her slender waist down to her butt, squeezing her firm little cheek. She was positively bony compared with Christine, but strange was good.

Our kiss got heated enough that I had a passing thought to tear her clothes off and stuff her tight little hole right there on the hallway floor. From the way her hands were moving over my chest and fumbling at my zipper, I knew she wouldn't have objected, but if I played my cards right, this scenario could pay bigger dividends.

"Oh my God," her watery brown eyes widened, "yur huge!" Her pawing at my erection was uncoordinated but frenzied.

I grinned, giving her a devilish look as I caught her hand. "Erin, right?" she nodded. "Sweetheart, I like you too, and I'd love to have a little fun with you right here, but my girlfriend is waiting for me back at home, so I gotta hurry. Why don't we put a pin in this for now? My girlfriend isn't the jealous type, so we can head back to my place and see what happens, okay?"

She wouldn't be put off that easily; denying her frantic molestation took some effort. Eventually, I was able to disengage, and she stomped off to the master suite with a huff. Erin picked a shirt and threw it at me. I put it on, and we rejoined Andy in front of the garage.

Realizing that the walk back to my place was probably better than half a mile, I let Andy drive us.

On the way over, Erin asked haltingly, "You...walked alltheway over here?"

"You were the first people that answered the door," I lied with a shrug. Well, it wasn't a lie, per se...

We pulled into my oak-lined driveway. My incubus was simmering with need, and I barely restrained myself from reaching around the seat to fondle the tiny blond. Instead, I used the time to mull over how I wanted this to go down.

"Here we are!" I said while we hopped out. The girls looked at the well-lit house with admiration, making appreciative noises at the fountain and sculpted landscaping. I'd gathered that Erin lived with her parents in the house around the corner, but it wasn't in the same league with the new casa de Connor.

"This your parent's place?" Andy asked with wide eyes, her assumption reasonable given the extreme wealth that surrounded us.

"Nope, just me and my girlfriend. Er...girlfriends," I stressed the plural.

Andy looked at Erin with lowered brows, as if to say 'get a load of this guy'. "Bull-shit..." she drawled. I just chuckled and kept walking.

After getting us through the front door, I moved through the opulent foyer like it was nothing special with the girls right behind me.

"Bathroom's over there," I pointed it out, "if you want, go ahead and get into your suits."

They were just moving to change when Christine stepped through the patio door, noticed us, and closed it behind her warily. Her wet feet and rolled-up jeggings told me that she'd been giving them a little soak in the hot tub while she waited.

"Hey Baby, you're back..." she said slowly, giving me a sidelong look, "and you...brought friends?" She moved to my side and slithered under my arm, pulling it around her shoulders.

"Christine, this is Andy and Erin. They live down the street. Girls, my girlfriend, Christine."

Andy was slightly more discreet with the way she eyed up Christine's curves, but the tipsy Erin had no bones with openly leering. I grinned, leaning over to whisper in Christine's ear while eying them meaningfully, "Thought we could make it a foursome in the hot tub. I'm feeling a bit parched if you know what I mean. You mind?"

Christine's soft curly hair shook with her head, and she turned to me, rising on tip-toes to give me a very steamy kiss. I smirked into her mouth when I caught the little vixen look pointedly at the other side of the room from the side of her eye. Reaching down and grabbing her bountiful ass, I lifted her. My little brunette wrapped legs and arms around me, intensifying her kiss. Reveling in their attention, I put on a show for our gawking neighbors, kneading those luscious cheeks as I moaned into Christine's mouth. My ongoing effort to pre-heat their ovens.

"Uh, nice to meet..." Andy trailed off, staring openmouthed at Christine's curvaceous ass, "we'll...go get dressed then," she continued, finally returning to her wits and grabbing Erin by the hand to jerk her toward the bathroom, "C'mon Erin."

I set my lover down. "Well, look at you. I thought I was gonna trip you up there, but you certainly showed me. Color me impressed, Baby!"

Christine giggled, giving me an affectionate slap on the chest, "Hornball." She narrowed her eyes, putting her hands on her hips, "But I guess I see now why you had to take 'one more flight'".

I gave her a sheepish look, "It wasn't like that, Baby. Really. I was just flying around enjoying the night air when I realized I've been burning through my you know what all day. I need a fix. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"No, it's alright, I'm just playing," she smiled at me, "It'll be good to meet the neighbors anyway. But about...the other thing...why didn't you say something earlier?!" that came with a light swat on the arm, "You told me you weren't hungry. I'd have been more than happy to help you." Large blue portals peered up at me from behind long lashes. "What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't feed my man when he's hungry."

Moving toward her, I looked down into the depths of her eyes and stroked the sides of her chest. "Well, when you asked me that, I wasn't; but all that stuff I did trying to fly tapped me out. I know you would have helped, Baby, but I didn't want to hurt you."

"Well, okay, but I'll say this: I'm pretty sure you're barking up the wrong tree with the redhead if you know what I mean."

I laughed, letting her go. "Yeah, I caught that too. But you forgot who you're talking to," I gave her a confident grin, "she's never seen a dick like this." I waggled my eyebrows.

Damn, that sounded cheesy. Okay, so I needed to work on the whole bravado thing.

"Okay, stud," she rolled her eyes, chuckling, "go get changed. I'm going to try on my new gift." Christine bounced on her knees in excitement. "I was waiting until you got back to put it on so I could model it for you."

Naturally, I finished changing first, so I grabbed a couple of bottles of sparkling white wine from the fridge and set them on a tray along with four stemless, shatterproof glasses. Heading to the door, I caught the sounds of Erin's feminine giggling mingling with throaty chuckles from the redhead from the bathroom. I smiled. These girls were in for a treat.

We all were.

*******************

Minutes after I'd eased myself into the heavenly heat of the spacious spa, the girls exited the house. The lighting was low, but they caught the aquamarine glow of the tub almost immediately and started to make their way over.

Huh. They cleaned up pretty well.

Andy wore a men's swim shirt in red with a blue bikini bottom. Tiny Erin pranced out in a white bandeau bikini that revealed acres of milky skin glowing in the moonlight.

"Over here, ladies!" I beckoned, taking a sip of the wine.

A bit of chub pushed Andy's swim shirt up from her waistline, but my eyes locked on her large, bouncing tits as she swaggered toward the tub. My dick started to firm up immediately, tenting my shorts so much that the waistband pulled away from my skin.

As the girls neared, I pushed myself out of the water and sat on the stone coping, unabashedly displaying my bulge. I loved that their eyes were locked to my massive erection; one gaze licentious, the other shocked.

"Did you girls see Christine? I wonder what's taking her."

Andy shook herself, "Uhhhhh...Jesus dude...you're..."

Erin chuffed, facing the redhead and elbowing her in the ribs, "See?" she said smugly.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking around, finally giving up the game when I looked down. "Oh, uh, sorry." I continued the show while they looked on in apoplexy, adjusting my shorts and pushing my member down to lay it flat against my thigh. This made me push forward with my hips, forcing my already short shorts to bunch up. When the head emerged from the leg of my trunks, I pretended ignorance again.

"Well? You gonna get in, or what?" I asked.

At this point, I was pleased to see that Andy's stare was almost as appreciative as Erin's. Not in an "I need that thing inside me" kind of way, of course. More in the way that a straight man would appreciate a ripped musculature or porn star cock: we knew a body built to pleasure women when we saw one.

Then the near-naked form of my lover weaved around the two gaping females, strutting toward me with a wicked grin. "So? How do I look?"

Four female eyes snapped from the tip of my dick to her rounded hips quicker than I could blink, staying locked on Christine as she closed the distance to the group. Covering her mouth with a hand, Christine said, "Oh my, Adam...behave yourself. We've got guests!"

"Oh, shit! Sorry," I offered an apologetic face while pulling my shorts down to cover myself, "just a minor wardrobe malfunction.

"Turn around for me, Baby, I wanna get a look at you in that suit," I twirled my hand.

She did. The soft lighting of the patio highlighted her incredible curves, making her look like a legit swimsuit model. My gift fit the little brunette's body so perfectly I could almost cry.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers