Incubus Pupa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, I think, but fuck, I'm starving. I feel your bond. It's so warm inside me."

She smiled beatifically, looking even more like Aphrodite herself. Then I remembered, turning to find my other women, who had all received a similar dose of fertility modification, though to somewhat lesser effect than my tall friend.

Like Ella, Sandy and Christine also had wet patches on their shirts. In fact, Christine -- somewhat ironically, I thought -- looked quite soaked, but Ia looked to be dry.

Oh, fuck. Ia.

It all came back in a rush, what I'd done throughout the evening. To Andy and Erin. To Christine. To poor Ia. My eyes stung at the thought of how badly I'd violated her. Turned her into some freak bimbo, no better than an animal. The body dysmorphia must have been terrifying to her, right up until I'd erased her mind.

I was a monster.

She felt my anguish and moved to embrace me, whispering, "It's okay, Master. It's alright. No harm done. I know you weren't thinking clearly. I'm just glad to have you back."

I was still choked up and had to take a minute to calm myself before responding, "Ia, I'm... I don't know what to say. I am so sorry."

"Shhh, that's enough, my love. No apologies. It's over now." She stroked my back comfortingly, kissing me tenderly.

The other ladies were content to give us a minute to deal with the drama. It took me a minute, but as Ia and Ella had told me, it wasn't my fault, per se. That felt like a cheap way to brush off the guilt, and I was pretty sure this one was going to come back around to haunt me again, but for now, it was enough to see that the women I cared about didn't hold it against me.

"Well, I guess we can safely say that it worked, then," Ella pronounced, having seen my complete one-eighty on the matter.

I verbalized my agreement, hugging and thanking each of my ladies in turn, finishing with Ella. My eye level was below her chin, making it seem unnatural, but it put my embrace just above her narrow waist, pressing her giant rack right into my neck. This woman was sex personified, and with as hungry for Vitae as I was, I started growing hard at the feel of her body.

My eyes darted to the wet patches on her shirt. Ella noticed, cupping her hands to cover her embarrassment. "Ahem. Like I said...side effects."

"Don't be embarrassed, Ells. You look amazing!" I praised, turning around to capture my other women too, "You all do! I'm don't wanna ruin the vibe here, but sweet fucking Jesus, you ladies..." I trailed off, biting my knuckle.

Sandy tittered and was joined after a moment by Christine as well, both girls incredulous at their new bodies. Christine's wet chest was only slightly larger than before, but on her the growth still looked substantial, putting her at a small- to mid-sized C-cup, I estimated.

Ia shifted her stretchy pajama pants, trying to get them to settle more comfortably around her staggeringly wide hips.

Sandy's breasts were now much larger than Ella's, proportionally speaking, and probably even came close to giving them a run for their money overall. I didn't even have a guess at what cup size she was rocking now, but I couldn't wait to tear her shirt off and spend some time trying to solve that little mystery.

Intuiting that we were done here, Christine left first, eager for the comfort of a pillow and a soft bed. I hoped for a quick lay with Sandy, so I asked her to stay with me tonight, and she agreed, following Christine up. I knew she had essence to give me, and I needed a dose before going to bed. I didn't relish the thought of trying to fall asleep with a raging hard-on.

Ia was holding my hand, and I felt her supreme relief at having the master she knew and loved back through our connection.

"Pet, can you give me a minute with Ella, please? We're going to have to figure out sleeping arrangements -- I hadn't planned on Sandy crashing here tonight. Do you think you can manage that with the others for me?"

She nodded. "My pleasure, Master."

"Thank you, Pet. I'll be along in a moment."

Then Ella and I were alone.

Ella spoke up first, breaking the uncomfortable silence. "I was planning on heading home after we finished, but I'm not sure how I'm going to explain this," she motioned with a hand, indicating her body, "to my mom and dad. Do you mind if I stay over?"

I looked up at her, taking her hands in mine. "Of course. You know you're more than welcome here. In fact, I had hoped you might consider coming to live with us when you're ready."

"One thing at a time," she replied, her eyes shifting around the room, still not quite able to meet mine. "For tonight, I'll just stay on the couch."

I nodded but didn't leave, sensing that she still had something to tell me. She tried to capture her massive brush of hair with her hair tie. It was nowhere near large enough for the job, though, and she gave up. I had a sudden urge to run my fingers through it. It looked incredibly soft and inviting.

I drew closer and put an arm around her, raising my other hand to satisfy the impulse. My suspicion was correct -- it was the softest, most incredible thing I'd ever combed my fingers through. Her scent overpowered me as I pulled some of it around to her front, leaning in to enjoy the feel of it on my cheek.

"Ella, you're incredible," I whispered. "Thank you for...thanks for not giving up on me. I love you, Gabriella."

She looked down at me with a gentle smile and shining eyes. I wanted to kiss her, but I'd decided that I wouldn't push it right now. I felt bad enough that she'd effectively been forced into this bond with me.

Then she bent and kissed me. Her lips were so much larger than what I was used to I almost didn't know what to do, so I let her lead, matching her when she transitioned from no tongue, to lapping at my lips, to invading my mouth. Our heads danced with one another while I ran my hands up and down along her flanks, trying to behave myself. I could tell she was heating up fast, but I decided to cool things off, and slowly pulled away.

Ella bit her lower lip, languorously dragging it from under her teeth as though to remember the sensations she just experienced.

"Mmm, I love you, too, Adam."

I smiled and dove back in for another hug, holding her for a long moment.

"As much as I could stay up all night talking with you, I probably should hit the sack," I said, glancing at my watch. "It's almost one in the morning and I think we're both dead on our feet."

I felt her nod and say, "Until tomorrow, then."

We disengaged, and she departed with a smile. I had to look away from her insane, swaying hips to hold onto my sanity.

I found some blankets and extra pillows and left them on the sectional couch in the basement, figuring that none of the others would fit her comfortably. Knocking on the bathroom door, I told her where she'd be sleeping, and wearily trudged upstairs to the master bedroom.

Apparently everyone was exhausted enough not to be bothered by sleeping in the same bed as long as I was somewhere in the pile, so we agreed on an order of Sandy on one side, then me, Christine, and finally Ia on the other. Christine was completely zonked after our marathon in the spa, and she barely stirred as Ia got under the covers.

I begged Sandy for a quicky, and she obliged me with a yawn, turning away from me on her side so I could penetrate her. She was half-asleep, but I groped the pile of massive, doughy tits that lay on the bed next to her -- it was almost as though they weren't a part of her, they extended so far from her chest -- as I plowed into her pink slot, fascinated with the milk she expressed when I squeezed her. I'd need to explore that more tomorrow. I found the notion of lactating breasts to be incredibly sexy, and now I had at least two pairs to play with. Sandy had plenty of Vitae to give me, and inaudibly quivered through two semi-conscious orgasms, the first only moments after I entered her, and again right after I filled her up with my warm cum.

I felt a thrill at the fact that I could roll over and fuck yet another incredible woman right now if I chose to. She'd even thank me for doing it.

But that could wait. We were all beat, and sleep called. The Vitae Sandy had blessed me with was enough to take the edge off and let my weariness overcome me.

Sometime later, I was woken to someone shifting in the bed before they climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. It was dark, but I smelled Ia's classic scent as she pitched over and pressed her lips to mine desperately. There was so much need in her kiss that I felt compelled to hold her tightly for long minutes to reassure my sweet girl.

"Forgive me for waking you, Master. I just needed to feel you inside me," she shifted down onto my rapidly hardening cock, which slipped into her gooey snatch with ease, "Uhh," she grunted, "...one more time before I can sleep."

I looked to my sides, finding Sandy and Christine dozing peacefully.

"We mustn't wake them, Pet. They need their sleep too," I whispered, bucking into her with smooth, slow rolling motions, "I'm glad you woke me, my Sweet. It makes me happy when you tell me what you need. I've been distracted, and haven't been the master you deserve tonight."

She didn't say anything else, but her body spoke for her. Her channel felt different with the changes in her body, and I noticed that she'd grown a full thatch of pubic hair. I found it a very mild turn-off, but she was my Greek treasure. Ia sensed my attention on it and was quick to mollify me, "I'm sorry I didn't have time to trim and wax. I don't like it either; it makes me itchy. I'll take care of it tomorrow."

I chuckled softly. "Nothing to be sorry about, sweet girl. It's not your fault. It's just a sign of how fertile and lush you've become. Look at you -- your fingernails are longer, your eyelashes thicker, your skin filled with life and health. Every part of you is lovely and feminine, my Flower." I stroked the raven locks that poured across my chest. Like Ella's, it had grown fuller and softer, though its sheen had more gloss in it than Ella's reddish-brown waves. I drew handfuls of it to my face, burying myself in it. "Your body just wants very badly to have a baby inside it right now. I know that is something you have desired, and I'm...okay with trying, if you want." I said tentatively, meeting her eyes in the dim light.

Was I offering her this in apology for my actions? I didn't know, but I didn't think so. Like before, perhaps this was just something that she wanted so badly that my empathy made me want it too. Whatever the reason, I was weary of the justification. I meant what I said.

Her breath caught, and she trembled in ecstasy. "Please, Adam, don't tease me. I had thought you would want to wait until you're older, but if that is something you're open to... I would like that very much."

She lay her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat, and I kissed the top of her head affectionately. We stayed like that for a time, holding one another as I grew flaccid inside her. Eventually she rolled off of me. I thought she was going to climb over Christine again and retake her spot at the edge, but she gave me a wicked little grin I could feel more than see, and gently rolled Christine over, taking her place by my side. Grabbing my arm, she turned away from me and backed her rear end into my pelvis to spoon me, clutching me to her breast with arms and legs like a body pillow.

What a day... It was hard to believe I'd woken up in this very bed for the first time not 24 hours ago. As I lay in my new bed, in my new home, surrounded by three beautiful women that I cherished dearly, and savoring a budding relationship with another that I'd desired more than anything since reaching adolescence, I felt fulfilled as I never had before.

Writer's note:

This concludes the first major installment of Incubus Pupa, but I have plenty more planned for Adam and the ladies. The story will continue to be a slice of life based tale in much the same way as these chapters were.

For any who may have been concerned about the POV switches to Ia and Christine in this chapter: not to worry. This was a unique chapter that played with my standard formula a bit to give a sense of the discombobulation that Adam experienced. I have no intention of returning to those other POVs at this time.

I'd greatly appreciate your feedback on this chapter or the story as a whole. Whether through ratings, comments, or emails, it is all most welcome.

Timeline:

As promised in my bio, here is a timeline of the events of the first 13 chapters. Hopefully this will make the order of events clear.

Day 1 (Sun): Bike accident, transformation begins (flashback) Ch 1

Day 4 (Wed): Story opens, Episode in class, Bonding Sandy Ch 1

Day 5 (Thu): Asked out by Sandy, Discovering powers Ch 2; Experimenting with powers in class, Meeting Christine, First sex with Christine Ch 3

Day 7 (Sat): Phone call with Sandy Ch 4

Day 13 (Fri): Clubbing with Sandy and crew Ch 4; Meeting Elias, First sex with Sandy Ch 5

Day 15 (Sun): Visiting Christine Ch 5

Day 16 (Mon): Setup date with Sandy ("next Sunday"), text convo with Brandon Ch 5

Day 17 (Tue): Visiting Ella to apologize, Making plans for poker night ("a few weeks from now") Ch 6

Day 18 (Wed): Orgy in the band room at school (Amy, Sandy, others), Grow wings/Fae sense Ch 6

Day 19 (Thu): Visiting Christine, Committing to living together Ch 7

Day 20 (Fri): Meeting/bonding Ia Ch 7

Day 23 (Mon): Discuss incubus w/Sandy (unwritten, but referenced) Ch 8

Day 29 (Sun): Date with sandy at the lake Ch 8

Day 32 (Wed): Practicing for video game tourney with Ia Ch 9

Day 34 (Fri): Night at Ella's (tourney) Ch 9; Sharing secrets with Ella Ch 10

Day 35 (Sat): Visiting Elias (afternoon/evening), Moving in with Ia (at night) Ch 11

Day 36 (Sun): Spending the day with Ia Ch 11; Christine moves in, Learning to fly Ch 12; Meeting Andy and Erin, Learning new abilities (mind control, body manipulation), Bonding Ella Ch 13