Incubus Pupa Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine was nowhere to be found.

Was all this to feed his Incubus? I was no expert, but it seemed excessive. Unless he was stepping out a lot more than I knew, he'd been making do with far less before, so something must have changed... Trying to sense something from Master about why he had arranged this bacchanal, I had to remind myself that though he was my heart, he was also a teenager.

And right now, he had some explaining to do.

He hadn't seemed to notice me, staring off into space with an almost drugged expression. An ember of fury at his lack of consideration and respect smoldered within me.

"Master? Would you care to introduce me to your guests?" I asked in a saccharine tone that was completely at odds with my thunderous expression. "Just what do you think you're doing on our family room floor with all these whores?" I hissed, voice barely more than a whisper.

"Hey, Bitch," one of the skanks that sat next to him lifted her pleasure-addled head and looked at me in outrage. "Who do you think you are? You can't talk to Adam that way. If you want a turn, get down here and show some respect!"

My expression became cold and hard, and I glared down at the woman with a face that had seen CEOs and two-star generals wither before me.

"Get...the fuck...out of my house."

"Or what? We're here for Adam. He invited us. What are you gonna do, you haughty bitch?"

I had to give her credit for her backbone. Either this woman possessed enough spunk that I should be giving real thought to offering her a spot on my team, or Master's influence on her was just that powerful. But I wasn't about to reduce myself to a verbal argument with what amounted to Master's sexual junk food, so I tuned her out and moved to stand in front of my man.

Bending over, I shook him by the shoulder, finally rousing him.

"Huh? Oh, Pet, welcome home!" he said, suddenly animated, "Wanna see something neat?!"

"Master..." I ignored his question with an amiable tone that nevertheless threatened violence if the next few minutes didn't go exactly as I wanted, "I'm trying to be patient...please help me understand all of this," I waved an arm, indicating the room. "I left earlier to give you some time with Christine after welcoming you both into my home, and I return -- exhausted and foot-sore -- to a gaggle of cum dumpsters leaking all over my family room carpet. So, pretty please, would you tell me just what the fuck is going on here?"

Suddenly, Adam stood up, upsetting the number of females that serviced him. He had an aura about him that I hadn't seen before. There was still warmth there, but there was also something else...

Something alien.

"I don't think I like your tone, Pet," he cautioned. "As you said yourself, this is our home now, and I invited these ladies over as guests. Now, I understand you've had a long day, and I appreciate what you've done for Christine and I, so I'm going to let your little outburst slide. But you will respect me, and apologize to our guests."

His tone was firm but gentle, and I almost cried in relief to hear my beloved Master command me in such a familiar way.

Everything would be fine.

"Forgive me, Master, you are right, of course." Addressing the women, I apologized sincerely, and turned back to him, "Master, will you take a moment to speak to your slave privately? I beg you."

He nodded. "Ladies, I need a minute. Make yourselves comfortable, but don't go anywhere." With that, he picked up a nearby towel to wrap himself in before withdrawing with me to another room.

"Ia, I've had the most incredible night! Something remarkable has happened. I consumed a virgin earlier, and she gave me a tremendous amount of power. I think I've reached some kind of new stage in my transformation."

His words frightened me. I didn't want him to become something else. I didn't want a new master. I wanted the one that had bonded me.

"Master..."

He seemed to understand immediately, though I wasn't sure how. His eyebrows dipped in a sad expression, and he said, "Aww, not to worry, Pet. My beautiful girl doesn't need to be afraid," he said tenderly, "I'll always be the master you know."

Did he mean that? A seed of doubt had taken root in my heart that I feared would grow into something dark, but what could I do? I had pledged to be his, and obey him always. I couldn't go against his wishes.

"You never have to worry again. That's what I'm trying to tell you: I can take care of that now. It's easy! Here, let me show you. Name a food you dislike."

His words had done nothing but make the panic in my chest grow. He already had taken my worry away! Couldn't he see that?

But I played along. "Okayyy...Bananas."

He grinned, appearing to think for a second. "Alright...there. Now how do you feel about bananas?"

Since he'd put the idea of the oddly-shaped yellow fruit in my head, I appreciated how badly I'd been wanting one. I was reminded of the firm, uniquely textured flesh, and how much I loved squishing into it with my lips. I remembered how much fun they were to peel. Why hadn't I gotten the grocer to include bananas with the last food delivery?

Wait a minute... I hadn't ordered them because I hated bananas. But that didn't make any sense...they were so tasty.

"This is very difficult to come to terms with. What did you do?"

"Just what you imagined I did: I inserted a command in your mind to think of bananas as one of your favorite foods."

"Well, it worked...but I also remember moments in the past when I disliked them. This is..." I shook my head, wrestling with the extreme cognitive dissonance, "...very strange. Though I suppose that explains how you got all those women to show up at this time of night. Are you sure it's a good idea to be playing around in people's heads like this? What if you were to mess something up?"

"It's fine, Ia. Part of what I am shows me how to do it correctly. All I have to do is think about what I want to do, and the power makes it happen. No one will get hurt.

"And now, there's more. Watch this..."

He concentrated another moment, and I felt a pressure within my body. Within seconds, I felt the straps of my bra dig into my shoulders as the cups increasingly constrained my boobs. Wait, they were...what the heck? They were growing! Then the rest of the changes started: my tucked-in blouse pulled out of my skirt inch-by-inch as I grew a few inches taller. The olive complexion of my skin changed hue to a rich California tan, while the fabric of my skirt grew taught. My thighs lengthened and became slenderer, and the bit of roundness at my belly disappeared with my receding waist. Grabbing the cheeks of my ass, I felt my palms filling with flesh as my cheeks plumped and lifted. My hair grew rapidly down to my waist and beyond, turning platinum-blond in moments, and I sensed changes happening to my face. My mouth widened while my lips swelled, giving me the sense that I suffered from some kind of allergic reaction.

He grinned at me once more and pulled me in front of a nearby mirror.

A stranger stared back at me. My facial features were familiar, but I looked like a Barbie doll: huge boobs, long legs, super tiny waist, long blond hair, thick lips that were almost unnaturally pink. I turned to take in my flaring hips and pert behind.

I looked back at Master, feeling vaguely horrified that he would so capriciously play around with my body like this.

"M-Master... What have you done to me?"

He intuited my feelings immediately, and I saw his remorse, but though I read it in his body language, the guilt I sensed over our bond was watered-down and faded.

"I'm sorry, Pet, I got a little carried away showing off there. It's only temporary, I'll give you your body back, I promise. Unless you want me to give you the mind to match it? What do you think? Wanna try it out?"

"Mas-"

Suddenly I lost my train of thought. Sometimes that happened. But, ohmygod! My hair looked so, so good!! I'd spent, like, months trying to get it looking this good. It was always dark, flat, and dull lately. Now it was so shiny and bright and fluffy! I wanted to brush it!

Ugh, why was I wearing these stuffy clothes? I looked like one of those loser women that worked for a living. I hated working. It was hard and boring. Thank God I had tons of money so I didn't need to do that. What I did need to do was go shopping first thing in the morning for some better clothes. Something that would let me show off more leg and let my titties breathe.

Mmm, I loved having big titties. It was the best! I couldn't imagine being one of those sad, flat girls, like Adam's other girlfriend, Christine. If that were me, I'd get surgery. I loved how guys couldn't help staring at my titties. They always said nice things to me. Girls without big boobs didn't get nearly as many compliments. I only let Adam play with mine, of course, but I still liked showing them off. Watching guys try to avoid looking at me and getting hard in their pants was fun!

What was I doing standing in front of the mirror with Adam, anyway? It was late at night; why weren't we fucking? Fucking was my favorite thing in the whole world, especially with Adam. My boyfriend was so hot. Look at his abs... He was even hotter than Ryan Reynolds or Chris Hemsworth. Adam had the biggest dick I'd ever seen, and I looooooved it when he put it in my little pussy. Or my mouth. God, I loved his cock. I wanted to wrap my lips around it right now.

Moving to his side, I kneeled and pulled his towel down to start licking his semi-hard cock. "You have such a pretty dick, Adam."

Adam laughed, but I didn't get the joke. That was okay though, I was used to not getting jokes. Why worry about stuff like that when I could be sucking on this nice big dick? His cock firmed up as I licked it and laid fat, wet kisses all over it with my plump dick-sucking lips. He slapped me in the face with it, leaving a smear of pre-cum on my cheek. I giggled at that. He was so funny, and it felt so good. I loved it when he played with my face with his penis.

"Open up, slut, c'mon." I did, trying to open my throat for him like a good girl. I knew that made Adam feel good. He groaned as I sank down on his length, "Unnnghhh, that's it. Keep going. Don't stop until you feel those nuts hit your chin."

Mmm, I loved it when he said things like that. It made my pussy feel hot and drippy and melty. I did my best for him, finding that I didn't gag on him at all this time. That was different but good! Gagging sucked. Sometimes it made him pull out, and I didn't like that.

"Does that feel good for you, Sweetheart?"

I gave him a small nod while staring into his piercing blue eyes. It was all I could manage right now. Adam's sticky cum tasted better than anything I'd ever had, and I wanted more of it. Even at work earlier -- what was I doing at work, anyway? that was weird -- I dreamed about the taste of his cum in my mouth. I was so glad I would get to wake up tomorrow and fuck Adam all day and work out.

I loved my life.

"Sweetheart, I'm not sure if I told you, but I'm thinking about having Sandy come over tonight too. I wanted to share these gifts with her as well. I might just convince her to stay here from now on. How would you like that?" He pulled out so that I could answer.

I frowned, missing my toy, but bounced on my knees in excitement to make my titties jiggle. Usually, that made him want to stick it in me more. Wait, Adam had asked me a question. What was it? Oh yeah...

"Tonight? Yay! Slumber party!" I clapped.

He smiled indulgently. "See, now? Isn't this better? This is what you always wanted. Now I really can keep you happy, just like I promised. I was going to turn you right back, but considering how much you're enjoying this, let's just leave it this way a little longer."

Huh? He wasn't making any sense. Whatever; his hard cock was right in front of me, so I swallowed it again, stroking it with my hand to make his yummy cock milk come out.

The doorbell rang, and Adam pulled out of my mouth. I frowned, pouting. He hadn't given me my treat! It was usually a lot easier to get.... Hmmph!

"Oh, shoot. I need to go answer that, Babykins," he said, "Tell you what -- why don't you go do a little online shopping. 'Zat sound like fun? See if you can find a few pairs of those sexy Louboutins I like. And some slinky lingerie to show off these big tits," he said, reaching down to clap my boobs together. I giggled, piling them up for him between my arms as I bounced some more. "We can have it all overnighted and I'll let you model them for me. Now git!" He said, smacking my ass to send me on my way. I tittered, scampering off to do as he'd instructed.

New shoes? Sexy lingerie!? Fashion show!?! My boyfriend was the best!

************************

(Adam)

Picking up my towel and wrapping it around my waist again, I made my way to the front door. My conscience nagged me about what I'd just done to Ia, but I sent the noisy little fucker packing again. It was for the best. Just looking at how content she was already warming my heart. A fading part of me was horrified at the notion of having buried the talented, strong, intelligent woman that I had begun to develop feelings for under some slutty bimbo that just wanted to bounce on my cock and shop all day, but this is what she needed, so I'd do it for her. What was the harm in letting her try it out for a couple of days?

Reaching the foyer, I opened the front door, and found...

Ella.

"Adam, we need to talk." Her feminine contralto was soft and melodious, but completely at odds with the frosty look in her eyes.

She strode past me as I stood there, feeling naked as I cinched my towel tighter around my waist while I berated myself for my shitty situational awareness. I should have been paying better attention to my ethereal sense.

Wait, though...I couldn't read Ella's thoughts. I couldn't read anything about her. Even her Avatar was missing. It was...no, it was there, it was just very faint. Almost as if it were being...disguised?

"Ella! What are you doing here?" I squawked, closing the front door. She stood, facing me in a faded t-shirt, leggings, and a pair of running shoes, hair pulled back in a ponytail. A fitted softshell jacket gave her ensemble a bit of warmth on the chill night. Even with no makeup on, she was strikingly beautiful.

"Can we sit down?" She asked, her expression blank.

"Y-yeah, of course." I ushered her into the adjoining room and seated her. "One second, let me just...get some clothes on."

She barked a laugh, sarcastically quipping, "You mean this isn't how you normally entertain guests?"

I stuck out my tongue and flipped her off on my way out of the room, scurrying to make myself presentable. Just what the hell was she doing here? Fuck, I still had that bevy of chicks waiting for me... They needed to go. Discreetly, of course. I sent them commands to slip out the garage, careful to instruct them to take the long way 'round to avoid being spotted and applying a mind wipe that would trigger when they fell asleep.

I returned, and plopped down into the soft leather chair next to her, shoving her knee playfully to cut the tension. "Hey, so what's up?"

She rewarded my attempt with a half-smile that didn't reach her eyes. "First of all, what you're doing here? Tonight? It needs to stop right now." Her frosty expression was back. I had seen this look on her face exactly twice before, and both times I was moments away from a side of Ella that I never wanted to see again, so this was no laughing matter.

I sat up in my seat, all business now, and decided to play dumb. "What exactly have I been doing tonight?"

Her eyes narrowed, and she cocked her head in warning. "Don't mess with me, Adam. You know that you and I have a connection."

Fuck fuckity fuck. I'd forgotten about that. But that only let her feel my emotions, right? Just how much had she figured out?

I started to panic. Could she somehow take this away from me? She was Fae, like me, and I didn't have the first clue what she was capable of. My first thought was to change her mind about whatever she was here to do, but reaching for her mind was like trying to grab hold of a cloud; there was just nothing there. It didn't take a genius to figure out that it must have been her Fae heritage protecting her, but it seemed like more than that.

"Jesus, you're thinking of doing it right now, aren't you?" Ella intuited, shaking her head in disbelief, "You're trying to make me forget why I'm here. I can feel how terrified you are, Adam. Don't you see what's happening to you? You're acting like a junky. You're addicted." Her voice was tinged with concern, the way a loved one might react upon finding out their partner's been hiding an advanced drinking habit.

"Alright, fine," I huffed, "With what I've consumed tonight, I've been able to fiddle with people's thoughts." That was putting it pretty mildly, but there was no sense in alarming her. "But I've only used it to give everyone a good time! That's all, I swear. What's wrong with that? Why are you flipping out about this?"

"Adam, I'm not going to debate the pros and cons with you on this. You're not yourself right now. Just be quiet and listen to me for a minute. Please."

I leaned back in my seat and crossed my arms, waiting.

She took a deep breath, then went on, "After our talk the other night, I had a long chat with my mother. My real mother, that is. I wanted to know if she'd ever heard of two Fae being...partners. Mother's been around a long time and seen many things. She told me about a Dryad she used to know that was bonded to one of your kind. This other woman spoke of her lover's uncanny proficiency for reading -- and even manipulating -- people's minds. She also explained how, over time, the lure of that power was too great for him to deny, his consumption leading to many painful lessons for him and his harem."

I chewed my lip. Could this have been true? Was Vitae like some kind of toxic drug?

"I feel your doubt, but it's true. She's never lied to me and would have no reason to do so now. Let me explain. As you absorb more Vitae, your connection to your Fae becomes stronger and stronger, eventually becoming so solid that it blurs the lines of individuality between your two halves. Our Fae have absolutely no concept of human morality. They're almost like gods on their plane, and they behave only as their natures tell them to.

"So, in a sense, the more Vitae you possess, the less 'human' you'll act. Based on what I've sensed from you tonight, the Adam that I've known most of my life is...fading away. If you don't stop, I'm afraid I'll lose you entirely."

Her belief in these words was plain, so I was forced to admit that her concern wasn't just some plot to steal life essence from me, as my subconscious was whispering.

"This is a lot to process," I said, pinching the bridge of my nose. "I'm hearing what you're saying, Ella, and I'll admit it's concerning, but you've yet to explain how anything I've done is wrong. You haven't exactly given me a lot to go on with vague threats of doom and misfortune. Being able to manipulate thoughts is no different than being a skilled conversationalist."

"Adam, c'mon... You're a smart guy, but you're still missing the point. You can't use logic to normalize your behavior. You're compromised. It's impossible for you to be impartial about this. We could go round and round for the next two hours and we'd be no closer to any kind of objective conclusion as to whether your actions are justifiable."

"Wait, though," I interjected, "You just reminded me of something. When I was at your place the other day, I fought against the Fae in my mind and destroyed it. It merged with me then. If you're telling me that it's still out there in this other plane, what was it that I killed?"