Indecent Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
James' new reality becomes a littler clearer.
1.5k words
3.77
4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6. Caged

It must have been well over an hour, with James' voice was hoarse and the sun having set, that he decided screaming for help or kicking open the cage was pointless. The thin bars on the cage were stronger than they looked and there wasn't a neighbour in sight.

It was hard finding a comfortable position in the cage. Staying on all fours was out of the question as the bars dug into his knees. He tried laying on his back but his legs needed to be at his chest due to the length of the cage. Laying on his side seemed like the best option. He kept his back to the side of the cage facing the wall so he could see out.

As the night's darkness deepened, the patio lights turned on. Through the bars, James tried to look into the house but, due to the angle, never saw any sign of Greg. It was a cool night, thank goodness, but James was increasingly becoming thirsty. The yelling had dried out his throat.

A sense of helplessness began to creep over James as he thought about what he was going to do. He hadn't told his mum or dad about coming here. They would surely be worried but not have any real idea of how to find him. He hadn't told his friends either. As this realization spread through him, he began to sob. What had he done?

Some time later (it could have been minutes or hours), the patio light went out. With only the stars and sound of insects chirping to keep him company, he fell into an uneasy sleep.

7. Alone

James awoke early the next morning. Before he even opened his eyes, he knew the previous day had not been a dream because he ached all over. But he kept his eyes closed. Whenever he opened his eyes, the full reality of the situation would slap him in the face.

His morning wood strained uncomfortably within his jock strap but for the first time in his life, he had no interest in relieving it. It seemed like an age ago when we walked down the hallway, in only his jockstrap, wondering what would happen next with Greg.

Now other thoughts began fluttering around his head. Was Greg a homophobe? If he was, surely this was a mistake. James wasn't gay. Or was Greg a psychopath? A serial killing? James had seen enough Criminal Minds to know there were a lot of sick freaks out there. How had James been so stupid?

With his despair rising further, James reluctantly opened his eyes. Outside the cage was much the same as before, with some dew sparkling on the grass giving the yard an almost fairytale appearance. The glass door to the house was closed, as were the windows.

Looking around his cage, James realised two dog bowls had been placed in the cage. One filled with water, and the other with dry dog food. The message of the food was immediately apparent - you are no better than a dog. James sighed in recognition. When James attempted to pick up the water bowl to drink, he realised it was attached to the bottom of the cage. Another obvious message - dogs should drink like dogs.

James attempted to resist, but his thirst was too much. Ducking his head to the bowl, he sucked up all the water he could. When the bowl was all but empty, he licked up the remaining liquid.

Thirst quenched, he looked over at the dog food. His stomach made a growl, as if to beg for the food, but James couldn't bring himself to eat it.

The remainder of the day felt like a stand-off between the bowl of food and James. Hunger pains came and went, while the bowl taunted him by its closeness.

James couldn't remember the last time he spent an entire day and spoke to no one. As the sun set, the patio light turned on - the only sign of life James had witnessed from the house. Greg didn't come out once, or even look out the window.

By the time the patio light went out, James was thirsty, hungry and desperate to relieve himself. Pulling his cock out of his jock and flipping onto his stomach, James did the most uncomfortable piss of his life. Luckily he got none of it on himself. Then, despite desperately trying not to need to, he contorted himself into a squashed sitting position and defecated through the bars.

After fixing himself up as best he could and getting back into his sleeping position, he closed his eyes, feeling lower than he thought possible.

8. Hunger

James dreaded waking up the second day. He became aware of the ache in his back before fully becoming conscious. His throat was so dry he almost gagged and his stomach felt like it was eating itself. Blinking, he looked over to the bowls. The water had been refilled but the food had remained untouched (with the exception of a few flies James shooed away).

Twisting himself onto all fours, he drank from the bowl, trying desperately not to drink it all despite the coolness of the water soothing his sore throat. After drinking all but the last few sips, he looked over at the bowl of food. His stomach growled, making the dog food look palatable. Slowly, James picked up a single piece and placed it in his mouth.

Even before he crunched down on it, the savoury meaty taste exploded in his mouth. It wasn't delicious, far from it, but it was edible. Grabbing a small handful, James started to eat his way through the entire bowl. After finishing the bowl, his mouth was drier than ever before. Moving his head down, he drank the remaining water from the other bowl, once again licking the bowl clean. Feeling somewhat content, James lay back down, waiting....

9. Thirst

The day seemed to reach it's maximum heat (damn Australian summers) when James was startled by the sliding of the glass door. Looking up, he saw Greg walk out onto the patio wearing board shorts. Greg's muscled body seemed to stride across the patio, seemingly not to have noticed James' longing stare.

Loneliness, hidden by hunger, thirst and numbing pain, bubbled to the surface and James felt the need to speak with Greg.

"I'm sorry sir" James squeaked, his voice gravelly. Greg continued across the patio, passing within a metre of the cage without looking at it once.

"I'm sorry I annoyed you sir" James tried again, trying desperately to get Greg's attention as the older man picked up a hose and started hosing off the patio. Greg gave no sign of recognition as he cleaned under the cage, avoiding all eye contact with James.

Once complete, Greg returned the hose to its spot, and walked over to the cage. Seeing the empty bowls, he opened at hatch (large enough for one bowl fit through at a time) and took out the food bowl by unscrewing it form the base of the cage. After entering the house, Greg returned with the bowl, half full of the same dog food.

"Thank you" James said desperately, trying hard to show his appreciation. James thought he saw a slight smile on Greg's face as he bolted the bowl to the cage and locked the hatch, but it was gone before James could be sure. Greg then turned around and began walking towards the door.

Desperation building as he saw Greg leaving, James called out "Could I please have some water too please sir?". To James' sheer joy, Greg stopped, turned around and began to walk back to the cage.

"Master" said Greg, in a tone that was both calm and final. James could feel himself relax as his existence was acknowledged for the first time in almost 3 days. He knew he shouldn't, but at that moment, he wanted nothing more than to show how thankful he was that Greg had spoken to him.

"Sorry Master. Can I please have some water too please Master?" James asked, avoiding looking in the looming man's eyes, but rather looking down at his feet.

After a moment's pause, Greg replied "A dog gets one bowl of water and one bowl of food a day". James' heart dropped even as he reveled in the attention of this powerful black master. "But a good dog can beg for another drink from his Master."

Knowing exactly what was expected of him, James pleaded "Please Master, may I please have another drink? Please please please. I know I do not deserve it but please." Looking up, James saw that illusive smirk across Greg's face and felt a jolt of hope pass through him.

Almost as if in show motion, Greg pulled down the front of his board shorts, revealing a semi-hard, but incredibly large cock protruding out of a thick bush of pubic hair. James watched as Greg aimed it towards his bowl, and began peeing into it.

The initial ding of urine hitting the bowl brought James out of his trance, and he watched the bowl fill, despite hundreds of tiny drops splashing around the cage and onto James. Once sufficiently full, Greg shock off his cock, and placed it back into his board shorts.

Before leaving, Greg looked into the horrified eyes of James and said "good dog".