Indecent Descent Ch. 01

Story Info
James' Descent Into Slavehood.
2.1k words
4.76
3.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. James

It had been almost a year since Sarah had broken up with him and James felt like his life had not progressed at all. He still lived at home, still worked at the local corner store, and still mowed his uncle's lawn for extra cash. What did an 19 year old who lived at home and barely went out need with extra cash - well his video game collection had grown quite substantially.

But, as he placed the controller down on his bedside table, turned off the screen and starting scrolling the internet for porn he had yet to consume, his yearning for connecting with someone new bubbled up. Luckily, he had a library of dating apps that were well used, if rarely we followed through. He hadn't been on a date since the break up.

Tinder was a bust. Lots of pretty girls, he swiped right on a few, and even matched with one. But as he read Claire's profile, his interest waned. Bumble was even less successful. His Bumble profile was set to males and females, but again, nothing. Twice the population, no luck at all.

Bumble had been his gateway app to Grindr. James had never been with a guy (though technically had hadn't been with a girl either) but as the months after the break up moved on, and his hand became less and less satisfying, he decided there was no harm in looking. But no. A lot of guys, looking for hook ups, a few looking for a third, but none tickled his fancy.

Feeling more and more dejected, James clicked on his newest download - Recon. BDSM intrigued James like nothing else. He had no plans on actually following through, but just the idea made his cock twitch and his stomach flutter.

As the app opened, he was prompted to complete his profile. Clicking the link, he added the required information. He chose bi because nothing else quite fit. And chose verse because again, nothing else quite fit. In the description, he said he was just looking around, trying to meet new people and try different things. He chose a few pictures that showed off the parts of his body he didn't hate. During high school he had been on the rugby team, so he once had had a muscular physique. He had maintained most of it, but he may have gotten a little pudgier.

After finalising his profile, James looked around the site and checked out a few men. The cock twitching and stomach fluttering continued throughout his search. He attempted to contact and few men, but chickened out. Once he was sufficiently aroused, he went onto Pornhub and had a quick but unexciting jerk off session.

2. Gregory

Four days later, James logged back into Recon and was surprised to see he had received 7 messages. 3 were from boys his age wanting to be dominated. James immediately deleted them. He had no interest in them. The next was from a white 60 year old offering to let his dog breed him while he filmed. DELETE.

One click later and he was looking at a mostly blank profile offering incest play. DELETE.

James could not delete fast enough when a 50 year old Asian man offered to whip him till he bled and... (he didn't read further). Another wanted to take him stripped into a park and let a crowd drown him from the inside with cum. DELETE. The last one stopped James dead in his tracks but he wasn't sure why.

Gregory: Hey boy. Welcome to Recon. I'd love to help you try new things but I gathered from your profile that you may not be ready for anything too intense. The men on here can be a bit much. If you have any questions, we could have some coffee. Just coffee. Daddy Gregory.

James could hear the kindness in the mans message. The man genuinely understood that James was not ready for this kind of thing. God he missed being cared for. There was nothing better than knowing you were somebody's favourite person.

James looked over Greg's profile and became more and more excited. He was a 55 year old black man from America. He was interested in Daddy play, light bondage and toy play. His photos showed powerfully built man, with a tattoo of an eagle across his shoulders. James wondered how a man like that could be so understanding.

On impulse, James replied to his message.

James: Hi Greg. Yeah the site can be a bit intense. There are some crazy men on here. I'm up for some coffee. My treat.

Almost immediately, Gregory replied with a time and place. He finished with a suggestion - 'be naughty - don't wear underwear.'

3. Meeting

"It's ok to be nervous" Greg said, lighting tapping the tops of James' hands that were intwined together on top of the table.

"I'm not" stuttered James, knowingly convincing neither of them.

A friendly chuckle broke through Greg's smile. "I was nervous when I met a guy for the first time. It's perfectly normal."

"I guess" James responded.

"Well, what made a straight boy like you download a BDSM app?"

"Why do you think I am straight?" James asked, surprised at the question.

"You are not the first straight boy curious about what it feels like to submit. Or make another man submit."

"It is just something I have thought about" James replied.

"What in particular have you thought about? Submitting? Or making someone submit?" Gregory asked.

Panicking, James responded "Both. I don't want to do either. Just thought about it."

Greg had another chuckle. "I think you came here for a little thrill. I think the thrill scares the living daylights out of you but the curiosity is too powerful. And I think you came here today without underwear."

James' shoulders slumped and head dropped. Gregory was spot on.

Greg placed his hands over James', his hands easily covering them. "Its ok. Everyone gets curious."

Greg and James spoke for the next hour. They discussed James' interest in video games, his family and future plans. Greg talked about his family in America, his fitness regime and love of dogs. James' attention was fully grabbed when Greg spoke about his toys he had at his home - in particular the large collection of dildos.

The more James spoke with Greg, the more relaxed he felt. By the time they were going their separate ways, James had agreed to come and see Greg's place, take and tour and then leave.

As they were leaving the coffee shop, Greg gave one final suggestion - wear a jockstrap under your clothes.

And they both knew he would.

4. Home

30 minutes after work on Friday, James pulled up to Greg's house. The house was on a large plot of land in one of those suburbs that was moving from farming to more residential. The long driveway framed Greg's farmhouse perfectly, making it look more grand than it possibly was.

After parking his Corolla next to Greg's large SUV, James readjusted the his jockstrap and walked to the door. The paved path brought him right to the front door. After clicking the doorbell, James began to untie his shoes. Greg opened the door, a warm smile plastered across his face as James placed his shoes out of the way.

Greg gave James a prolonged, hug, welcoming him to his house.

"Now remember," Greg said while taking a step back "you are just here to look around, nothing else."

"Yeah" said James, feeling his anxious nerves being replaced by excited ones.

Greg brought him through the house. The loungeroom was spacious and decorated in a welcoming manner. The dining room off the lounge was similarly decorated, with an eight-seater round table in the middle.

The kitchen was stunning, with a large island and matching appliances. James sat at the counter while Greg him a glass of water and told him about the renovations he had done.

Down the hall, James stopped in front of the first door and explained that it was his playroom, and that only he was allowed to wear clothes in there.

Before James could ask questions, Greg started walking down the hall. James caught up when they got to the bathroom.

"I know you are not ready for the other room. Its all good. Maybe if you visit again." Greg explained.

The bathroom had a separate bath and shower, with the toilet at the end of the room. Next to the bathroom was a second bedroom with a large bed beautifully made.

Across the hall was an office with matching burgundy desk and book shelves. James had never seen so many books in a house before. The last door was the master bedroom. It was twice the size of James' room with the largest bed he had ever seen. The walk-in-robe was clearly visible and well organised. Beside the closed door of the ensuite was a grey dog bed.

But what caught James' attention was the small collection of dildos of different shapes and colours on top of the bed.

"You have a look around. I've left my beginner toys out for you. Have a feel and smell, and maybe a taste" Greg said with a chuckle. "Then when you are ready, come on back to the kitchen." Greg then left the bedroom.

James sat on the bed and picked up the smallest dido (about the size of a carrot). It was soft but firm, with a dull plastic smell. His cock twitched as his brought it to his mouth and gave it a little lick (but not before checking Greg couldn't see).

Over the next ten minutes, James became more and more aroused as he picked up the black dildo the size of a banana, the yellow one that expanded when you pressed a button, and another that vibrated with an inbuilt speaker.

By the time James was ready to go to the kitchen, he had an erection that would not go down and a curiosity about the toys in the playroom. Emboldened by sheer horniness, he quickly removed his shirt, shorts and socks and placed them on the bed. Before he could change his mind, he walked down the hall in his jock strap, heart pounding in his throat.

5. Surprise

James loved the surprised look on Greg's face as he walked into the kitchen in just a jockstrap.

"Oh" gasped Greg, looking James up and down like a piece of meat. "What has gotten into you?"

"I don't know" said James, panic slightly building. "Is this ok?"

"More than ok, boy. It is wonderful".

James beamed with pride. He felt a sense of accomplishment at doing something.

Greg walked towards James, and pulled him into a hug. "That must have been very hard for you" he whispered. "You definitely deserve to see my playroom."

Beaming and not pushing away, James replied "I really want to".

"But first" Greg said, uncoupling from James, "I haven't showed you my backyard." Seeing the terror is James face, Greg added "No one will see you. The nearest neighbor is a kilometer away."

Still worried but not wanting to disappoint, James followed Greg out through the glass doors onto a large patio. Holding James close, Greg showed him the barbeque, gated swimming pool and locked garden shed. The grass was lush and mowed perfectly.

While walking back to the house and enjoying the closeness he was feeling towards Greg, James saw a stilted dog cage, large enough for a labrador."

"Is that for your dog?" James asked.

Greg chuckled, pulling James even closer. "No. I once had a man who liked to be left in it for a while. He really loved the feeling of helplessness."

"Really?" James replied. "You put him in there?"

"No" Greg responded with a growing smile. "He put himself in there."

"Oh wow!" James said, his erection stiffening further. James caressed the side of the cage, wondering what it would feel like.

Seeming to sense the growing curiosity, Greg asked "Did you want to try? Just for a second?"

"No no. I couldn't."

"Why not? Its just us. Be bold" Greg said smacking James jock strapped ass in encouragement.

Greg opened the door of the cage and gave James a warm smile. Taking a deep breath, James bent over and started to crawl in. Greg kept his hands on James back to avoid him scratching it on the top of the cage.

"Good boy" Greg said, as James crawled all the way in, allowing Greg to close the gate.

As James attempted to turn around, the heard the unmistakable sound of a padlock closing. And by the time he had managed to turn all the way around, the class door was closed, and he was alone.