Indelible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scotch is fine with me."

"Okay then. Now the snack items will be over here in a, sort of, buffet. You just want to make sure that everything is topped up between the times you fetch drinks. I would suggest that you give a new glass each time and remove the old one. As you can see there are lots of glasses. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime, okay?"

Anne nodded her okay and then familiarized herself with the layout and where additional snack items were kept. Before long the first of the guests began arriving. She met each gentleman at the elevator and then escorted him to the playing table. As each man sat, she asked what he would like to drink and to a man they each asked for whiskey. When the game began, Anne slowly walked around the table and noticed each man follow her with his eyes. Every time a glass was emptied, Anne would replace it with a fresh one.

As time elapsed, the players had consumed quite a bit of alcohol and began letting their hands roam on her legs and over her ass. Anne's libido was now supercharged as things progressed. Finally, Mark had run out of chips and was going to have to leave the game until Justin made an offer, "Mark, I'll give you $1000 in chips for Anne's swimsuit."

Mark looked at his wife and saw her excitement and almost imperceptible nod, so he turned to Justin and said, "Okay. Honey, I need you to lose the swimsuit."

All eyes turned to Anne expecting her to object, but what they saw was her slowly untying the bow behind her back. When the tie was undone, she pulled the strings from around her neck over her head and let the bra drop. Seven pairs of eyes feasted on the vision of Anne's exposed breasts. She reached up and cupped each tit in her hand and then pinched each nipple before pulling them out stretching them from her body. When she released her nipples, she dropped her hands to her side, took a bow string in each hand and slowly undid the knot on either side of her hips. When the knot was undone, Anne let go of the strings and let the suit bottom fall to her feet.

Anne now stood before these men completely naked save the high heels she was wearing. To add to the lust she could see in each man's eyes, she drug her fingers through the lips of her pussy, which was dripping wet, and then sucked her dew from her fingers. Each man moaned at the display as each was now sporting a sizable erection. Finally, Justin broke the silence and said, "Anne, you are a vision of beauty. Would you mind turning around, because I for one would love to see that ass of your yours unfettered by any clothes."

Anne smiled and then bent over and turned slowly so that her back was facing the table. She looked over her shoulder at Justin and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Justin smiled and simply said, "Exquisite! Shall we continue the game?"

The poker game continued until about 12:30 until it broke up with all of the guests leaving except for Anne and Mark. Both Mark and Justin were feeling no pain from their alcohol consumption and Anne herself was feeling pretty buzzed as well from the several drinks she had had. Finally, Anne turned to the two men and asked, "May I suggest one more hand between the two of you?"

Justin looked at her and said, "Sure, I guess. What did you have in mind?"

Anne smiled wickedly and said, "The winner gets to fuck me in the ass and take my anal virginity! How about those stakes?"

Justin looked at Anne with amazement and asked, "Are you sure that's what you want? Mark, are you okay with this?"

Mark smiled and said, "I'm okay with it and I'm pretty sure Anne wouldn't have suggested it if it wasn't what she wanted. Shall we play 5 card stud?"

Justin was stunned with what was about to happen. He would like nothing better than to fuck his attorney's beautiful wife, but to get to fuck her ass was like a dream come true. He let Mark deal and as he looked at his first two cards he saw he had a pair of deuces. Mark turned over the first of the three cards on the table which was a 7 of hearts. It was a bit weird not betting as the cards were turned over, but Justin couldn't remember wanting to win a hand of poker as much as he did in this game.

Mark turned over the second card which was the King of diamonds. At this point, Justin wasn't feeling too optimistic about winning with a pair of two's. When Mark turned over the third card, Justin smiled as he saw the two of spades. He felt his chances of fucking that delectable ass was closer than ever now!

"I have a pair of sevens," declared Mark.

Justin's smile got wider as he said, "Three deuces! Wow, it looks as though I win. Are you sure about this Mark?" Mark smiled and nodded, so Justin then asked Anne, "So, how would you like to do this?"

Anne smiled brightly, walked over to the leather couch, kneeled down, looked over her shoulder and said, "Grab some lube and fuck my ass! I want Mark to watch as well!"

Justin hustled off to his bedroom and returned shortly with a bottle of lube. He walked up behind Anne and admired the view as she reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide for him. His cock was so hard he was afraid it would tear through his pants, so he began stripping naked. When his shaft sprung into sight, Anne was a little taken aback by the size of it.

In Anne's experience, Mark had an average to large cock in both length and girth. She had always been very satisfied with his love making. Justin, however, had the biggest cock she had ever seen and couldn't wait to get it inside her, though she was a little intimidated by the thought of it going up her ass.

When Justin was naked, he kneeled behind Anne and looked at Mark in an effort to make sure he was okay with him touching his wife. When Mark nodded, Justin lowered his face and ran his tongue from Anne's clit to her anus in one wide swipe. While Anne moaned loudly, Justin savored her taste and immediately worked his tongue back down to her pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was and he couldn't get enough of her essence. Justin decided that he was going to try and bring Anne to a quick climax with his tongue and fingers before venturing to her splendid ass.

Anne, for her part, was loving the feel of another man licking her pussy while her husband watched. It was the ultimate exhibitionistic act to her and she felt like she was going to cum any second. When Justin concentrated on her pussy, she had a massive orgasm within minutes. "OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING JUSTIN! I'M CUMMMING!!"

Justin was stunned with how fast Anne climaxed as he licked her. As she came down, he redirected his energies to his ultimate goal of shoving his cock into her rectum. He had had anal sex on several occasions and really liked it, so he was going to make the most of this opportunity. He began by squirting the lube onto her rosebud and began working it on and in her muscle. She was very tight, though a bit looser having just climaxed. He worked in one finger and then a second one after several minutes. Anne was moaning and groaning loudly with passion as she whispered, 'Oh yes!' over and over.

Finally, Anne needed to feel the first cock to penetrate her backside and cried out, "FUCK MY ASS NOW, JUSTIN! MAKE ME YOUR ANAL SLUT!" With that, Justin pulled his fingers from her sphincter, liberally lubed up his cock, positioned himself at her opening and began to press forward. At first, Justin had a tough time breaching Anne's bunghole, but with Anne trying to relax while she bore down and Justin pushing in harder, he was, finally, able to get the head of his cock inside of her.

"UUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH! YES! GIVE ME MORE! UUUNNNNGGGHHH! FUCK THAT'S GOOD! Anne cried out as Justin slowly entered her back opening. He had always loved the tightness and heat of the rectum in the past and Anne's was surpassing those sensations as he worked his way deeper and deeper into Anne's rectum.

"Are you okay, Anne? Do you want me to stop?"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP! I WANT ALL OF YOUR COCK AND THEN I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! NOW SHOVE THAT HUNK OF MEAT INTO MY LITTLE ASS AND MAKE ME SCREAM FOR MERCY!"

Justin couldn't believe his ears. This woman was fucking wild! With her words in his ears, Justin grabbed Anne's hips and began pushing into her hard sinking his cock all of the way into her colon. When Anne felt Justin's hips against her ass, she screamed, "NOW FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" Justin did as he was told and began working in and out of Anne's delicious butt with a hard, steady tempo. Justin was happy that he had jacked off earlier before the poker party so he had some staying power. The whole scenario was so hot as he watched his cock saw in and out of Anne's beautiful ass while her tits swayed to and fro.

At one point, Anne leaned up, put her arms around Justin's head and pulled him in for a hot, passionate kiss while he continued to thrust in and out of her ass. As they kissed, Justin thought that this woman was the best he had ever had and he had bedded a lot of women in his time. He was genuinely hoping that this wasn't a one-shot deal and that Mark would want to share her some more. Maybe Mark didn't have a say and that it would be up to Anne to share herself.

When Anne broke the kiss, she returned one arm to the top of the couch and then used the hand from her other arm to begin playing with her clit as she felt her orgasm building. Justin continued his even tempo until Anne cried, "OH FUCK! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! FUCK ME HARDER JUSTIN! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM!" Justin began to pummel Anne's ass as hard as he could with the sole purpose of shooting his load into Anne's rectum. He held her hips and pulled her onto his cock as he thrust into her. Moments later, Anne cried out, "AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!" as she began trembling with her climax.

Justin's orgasm hit on the heels of Anne's as he shot his load of semen deep into her bowel. It felt as though he was pumping quarts of his jizz into her. When his orgasm had ebbed, he pulled out of Anne's tush and admired the gaping hole he had left as his cream slowly began dripping from it. He expected Anne to turn around, but what she did surprised him.

"MARK, GET OVER HERE AND FUCK MY ASS NOW. TAKE YOUR SLOPPY SECONDS AFTER YOUR BOSS SO THOROUGHLY FUCKED MY VIRGIN HOLE, WHILE I SUCK HIS COCK CLEAN OF MY ASS!"

Mark dropped his pants, walked up behind his wife and began fucking her ass with everything he had while Justin walked behind the couch and presented his half hard cock for Anne to suck. Justin had no idea that this couple was so kinky. Before long, Justin started getting hard again as Anne sucked hard and pulled him all of the way into her throat. Before long, Mark erupted in his wife's ass while Justin fucked her face. After several minutes, Anne pulled Justin from her mouth and told him to fuck her pussy. Justin, dutifully, walked back behind Anne, shoved his erection into Anne's dripping pussy and began fucking her hard.

"THAT'S IT JUSTIN, MAKE ME YOUR SLUT BY TAKING ALL OF MY HOLES! CUM IN MY PUSSY!"

Despite having cum less than half an hour earlier, Justin felt his climax build and then, with a roar, discharged his ejaculate deep into Anne's womb. When his pulsing finished, Justin pulled from Anne's vagina and collapsed onto his back on the floor. The three of them lay still, wrapped in their own thoughts. Finally, Anne stirred and told Mark they should return home, so she kneeled beside Justin, kissed him passionately and thanked him for a wonderful evening. She then stood, grabbed her bathing suit and Mark's hand and made her way to their apartment. The couple showered together and by the time they got into bed saw that it was after 3am. Anne was still pretty keyed up with their night, so she asked Mark, "Are you okay with what happened, Mark?"

Mark hugged his wife and said, "Yes. I loved watching you and Justin have sex. I was a little surprised by your wanting anal sex, but everything else was really hot!"

"I really like anal sex, I hope you're okay with me doing it more."

"Like I said, I was surprised, but I did love watching him take that virginity and I really liked fucking your used ass."

"Can we do more stuff like this? I really love being a slut and I loved having sex with Justin."

"You can do whatever you want, my love. All I ask is that you don't hide anything from me. Do you have any other fantasies you would like to explore?"

Anne giggled and said, "Of course I do. I want to have sex with two men at the same time, I want a gangbang, I want a gangbang with 5 black guys with giant cocks, I want to have sex with a woman, I want to be restrained and whipped...I want it all!"

On Monday morning, Justin walked into Mark's office and asked if they could talk. Mark directed Justin to a chair and asked, "What's on your mind?"

Justin chuckled and said, "Truthfully, your wife. I could think of nothing else all weekend. I hope I didn't cross a line with you. I value the job that you do and I would hate to lose you."

Mark got his thoughts together for a moment trying to decide how much to tell his boss about his and Anne's relationship. Finally, he decided only the truth would do. "Justin, you didn't cross any lines. Since we moved into the apartment, Anne has changed. She immediately got off on standing naked in front of the windows imagining that people could see her. As that fantasy took flight, she wanted more, she wanted tangible proof that others could see her naked. When you asked he to be your hostess with the possibility of strangers able to see and touch her, well that really lit her fire. I'm not sure where the anal sex thing came from, but she really likes it. She, also, really liked having sex with you.

"As far as I'm concerned, I have always fantasized about her having sex with other men. I really enjoyed watching her with you and I look forward to many more opportunities."

Justin thought for a while and then said, "I see. In that case, I was wondering if I could borrow your wife again? I need to attend some functions in New York next week and I could use a plus one. While we are there, I will need you to go to London and meet with some clients before I get there after New York. A week later is Christmas and I thought the three of us could go to my place in the Caribbean for some R&R for a week. What do you think?"

"That sounds great to me, but let me check with Anne. I'm sure she will be fine with the arrangements. While we are talking, and since you are intimate with Anne, I thought I would share somethings Anne told me the other night after we left your place. She really loved having sex with you, so be prepared! That night was the first time she had anal sex and she really liked that as well. Just know she will want encore performances."

Justin looked at his attorney and said, "I'm pretty sure we can arrange things for her. Has she always been this...outgoing?"

Mark laughed and said, "Not really. Neither one of us had much experience sex wise when we started dating. We experimented slowly with different positions, but nothing outrageous until recently. It's like something lit fire to Anne's libido! I'm not complaining, mind you."

"Have you two thought about having children? That may change things in the future."

"We haven't given children any thought because Anne can't have any. She got sick as a young girl which affected her reproductive system somehow. I don't fully understand it, but we have come to grips with it. It is nice not having to worry about birth control and menstrual cycles."

"Well, if you ever decide to look into it, I would love to pay for any testing and treatments in the future."

"Wow! I'll pass that along to Anne. Thanks."

That night, Mark told Anne about his talk with Justin. Anne was excited about the New York trip as his escort and about going to London and the Caribbean. When Mark mentioned testing her sterility, Anne said, "I've lived with the idea of no children for so long that I've resigned myself to having none. It's very generous of him, but I would just like to leave things be, if that's okay with you. Besides, I like being a slut and children would restrict that too much."

Mark hugged his wife and said, "That's fine with me. I have no overwhelming desire to pass my DNA along. As long as I'm with you I'm happy."

As Anne was getting packed for her trip to New York, London and the Caribbean, she couldn't decide what she needed. She knew the temperatures were going to be cold in New York and London, but not so cold in the Caribbean. Finally, she asked Mark to call Justin, so that she could talk to him. Mark dialed the number and handed the phone to his wife. When Justin answered, Anne said, "Hello Justin, this is Anne. I'm not sure what all I should pack. Should I pack a gown? Several gowns?"

Justin laughed and said, "Just pack warm casual clothes and the skimpiest bikini you own. Also, as a favor to me, I'd love it if you'd forego all underwear. I love watching your breasts and ass cheeks in their natural state. I will buy you gowns for the evening events and anything else you think you need, so don't fuss too much, okay?"

"Okay, what airline are we taking?"

"We aren't, I own my own jet. It's rather large and will take us everywhere we need to go, so you don't have to limit the size of your shampoo and what not."

"Wow, I've never been on a private jet before."

"Just be ready tomorrow morning by 8am, okay?"

The next day, Mark and Anne met Justin down in the garage at Justin's limo. Henry had just put Justin's bag in the trunk and then offered to do the same with Anne and then Mark's. He drove them south to SFO and the FBO where Justin's plane was kept. They were greeted by an all-female crew, three pilots and a flight attendant. Justin explained that they needed three pilots because as soon as they were fueled in New York they would be continuing on to London, so the third provided rest for the other two.

Anne was impressed by the plushness of the jets interior. It was much nicer than flying coach on the airlines. Before long, they were in the air on their way to New York. Justin and Mark spent a good deal of the flight discussing Justin's business matters, while Anne ate, drank and watched a movie. It was getting dark as they landed at their New York airport. Anne kissed her husband goodbye as her bags were loaded into another limousine while the plane was being refueled.

"Have fun with Justin at the parties," Mark said. "I'll want to hear about everything, okay?"

Anne chuckled and said, "I will tell you everything! I'm going to miss you and I love you!"

"I love you, too! I'll see you in several days."

Anne and Justin sat in the limo until the plane taxied away and then Justin instructed the driver to head for home. Anne looked at Justin with some confusion and Justin said, "I have an apartment here as well. It's a penthouse with a stellar view of Central Park. So, tomorrow night we are attending a gala Christmas party for the New York Philharmonic. I'm on the board of directors, so I have to attend. The next night is another Christmas party for, Advanced Artificial Intelligence, a company, that I bought a couple of years ago. Sunday, we have nothing planned and on Monday I need to go into AAI for some meetings. By Tuesday, our plane should be back and our crew rested to fly us to London."

Anne reflected on what Justin told her and then said, "Sounds good. Do you want me just to attend the parties with you or do you want me with you for everything?"

"If you don't mind, I would like you to join me for everything. I think what we will see and hear on Monday will be fascinating. Tomorrow afternoon we will get you a couple of gowns and a couple of business suits."

Finally, after a long drive in slow traffic, the limo pulled into the garage of Justin's New York apartment. They were met by Justin's New York valet, Frank, who collected their bags on a trolley and accompanied them up in the elevator. Anne admired the apartment with its very modern décor. Like the apartment in San Francisco, this one had floor to ceiling windows in most of the rooms. Her favorite was the shower with windows looking out on the world.

123456...8