Indentured Pervitude 06

Story Info
Wendy catches her new husband in a compromising situation.
2.8k words
4.48
2.6k
2

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy awoke and could smell coffee brewing. That was a surprise. Usually, she was the one who had to handle that in the morning. Not only was Tom up before her, but he was actually making himself useful. Nice.

She was tempted to go out to the kitchen naked but pulled on a robe instead. There was the whole power dynamic thing, sure, but she didn't want to give her new husband any ideas. Yes, they had been married for only four days, but she wasn't in the mood for any more sex. Not that she didn't want it, just that it was getting to the point where she couldn't be bothered just now.

Wendy trudged down the stairs, her nipples getting hard as they rubbed against the slick fabric of her silk robe. She wished she could be more like her mother and have some kind of kink that got her excited for sex. If something didn't change soon, she knew there was a risk that sex with Tom would become a chore that she would start trying to avoid. Not something a woman should be worrying about as a newlywed.

She walked into the kitchen, and Tom was there, naked, his back to her. But something was off. At first, she wondered if it had something to do with the upgrade. They had gone into the Service Clinic with her mom the day before yesterday. Tom was told it was just a routine calibration and maintenance visit before their trip, but once they had him he was put under and the implant was swapped out. He woke up an hour later and had no idea anything had happened. And she wanted to keep it that way.

It didn't take long to realize what was going on there in the kitchen had nothing to do with the upgrade. He was jerking off. She knew he masturbated, but she'd never caught him actually doing it before. She just stood there and enjoyed it for a minute before she interrupted him.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said in her sternest voice.

He turned around with a look of embarrassed horror on his face. He was holding her phone - looking at porn, no doubt. "Nothing!" he exclaimed, even while still gripping onto his very obvious hard-on.

"Were you beating off like a naughty little boy?"

"No...I..." He had the presence of mind to let go of his dick. "I was just...scratching my balls."

"While looking at porn?" She nodded toward the phone in his hand.

"No - no, no, no! I wasn't looking at porn. Honest."

She snatched the phone out of his hand, ready to catch him red-handed. She looked at it and there was a close-up image of a pussy filling the screen. It was shaved bald, and the lips were being splayed apart by the woman's well-manicured fingers, exposing a stiff little clit and a very wet fuck hole. Wendy was ready to be furious with him until she recognized that it was her own pussy. It was one of the dirty selfies she had taken and sent to him when he was in Vegas with his friends last year. She couldn't help but be embarrassed at seeing her own vagina on vulgar display like that.

"What...why...but..." she was at a loss. Could she really be upset at him for jacking off to pictures of his own wife's pussy? She didn't know that pic was still on her phone - how did he even find it?

"I...I was horny, and I didn't want to wake you. I remembered you sent me that picture and wanted to see if you still had it. It was in your deleted folder, but when I saw it I couldn't help myself. You're so damned sexy, babe."

He never called her babe - what was that about? What was she supposed to do here? She was sure there was nothing in the "owner's manual" that covered this situation. Based on his reaction, she needed to turn this to her advantage somehow.

She thought for a second, then smiled. Wendy navigated to her new Mastr+ app, went to the vital signs tab, and clicked record. She navigated back to the graphically lewd picture of her pussy, and handed her phone back to him.

"Go ahead."

"Huh?"

"Go ahead and finish jerking off."

"Seriously?"

"Totally."

"And you're just going to...?"

She opened her robe, pinched a stiffened nipple, and gave it a little twist. "I'm going to watch." Her other hand went down between her legs, where she combed her fingers through her pubic hair. "And maybe I'll join you..."

She'd never masturbated in front of him before. Tom sensed a trap, but that didn't stop him from grabbing his cock and stroking it. "Is that what you want?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Oh, shit, you like that. You want this?" He glanced at the picture on the phone. "Yeah, you love it, you little slut. You want it so bad."

Wendy tried not to laugh, but if he talked to her like that in bed maybe he'd be able to actually get her off once in a while. "Jerk it, babe, I want to see you come."

"Oh, fuck, I bet you do." His hand moved faster than Wendy imagined it would when she thought about guys jacking off. It looked like it would hurt, but he seemed to be enjoying it, so who was she to argue? She would see him stroke his cock from time to time when he'd pull out of her mouth and cum on her tits, or out of her pussy and dump his load on her belly, but now that she thought of it, he'd never just masturbated in front of her. Something new for both of them.

"That's right...make it come for me..." Wendy said, watching with rapt curiosity. She expected to feel more embarrassed talking dirty like that, but for some reason, she didn't. Maybe it was the confidence that came from being Tom's owner. Knowing he couldn't really say anything or make fun of her. She had nothing to fear, and so there was no reason to hold back. "Jerk that cock for me, bitch. Let me see that hot cum!"

Instead of being disgusted with her foul mouth, Tom actually seemed to be loving it. She realized how stupid she was being. If she was turned on by hearing him talk dirty, then of course he would be turned on hearing her talking like a filthy slut. This was fun!

"Beat that dick for me, babe. Give me that load. I want it!" There was more she wanted to say, but held back. Maybe another time - that was enough for now, no need to overdo it on their first time out. Her finger slipped easily into her naturally lubricated hole. It felt good, but not just the sensation of penetrating herself like that, but openly doing it in front of Tom. Something she'd never dared do before. Maybe it had more to do with him now being her husband than it did with him being her slave. Either way, she was loving it.

"I'm going to come," Tom groaned, his balls slapping against his fist intensely.

"Not on the floor!" Wendy yelled, forgetting that she wouldn't have to be the one to clean it up. "Catch it in your hand." Seeing him about to come was enough to spark her own orgasm. Her whole body came alive, and her knees went weak.

Tom dutifully cupped his hand under the tip of his bounding cock, and he managed to catch his ejaculation. For some reason, it looked like more than usual. "Ohh...fuck...yes..."

Wendy was thinking the same thing as her orgasm slowly faded. "Okay...so...that was interesting."

"I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime," Tom said, trying to catch his breath.

"We'll see," she said, enjoying the fact that she was the one who would get to decide. "Now clean up and pour me a cup of that coffee." She almost said please, but deliberately held back. Tom was looking around for something he could use to wipe his hand off - the paper towel roll was empty. That gave Wendy a wicked idea. "Use your tongue."

"What?" He looked genuinely perplexed.

"I want you to lick it up...all of it."

"Ha...right." He reached for the dish towel.

"Hold it right there." She walked over to him and took her phone out of his hand - the hand that wasn't full of jizz. "I'm serious. Lick it up."

He looked at the pool of thick, white goo in his palm and made a distasteful face. "Gross, no."

"Gross? How many times have you come in my mouth? How many times have you 'forgotten' to warn me and made me choke down your load? I think it's about time that you see what it's like. What it feels like to have to swallow a big wad of cum. Lick it up...now."

"I...I don't want to..." he sniveled.

"Then it's a good thing that what you want doesn't factor into it. Go ahead, I'll wait here all day if I have to." She went to her phone and fiddled with the Mastr+ app, hinting that she may be forced to administer a Corrective Inducement if he didn't comply.

"Okay, okay, fine...if that's what you want." He looked again at the pearly deposit and shook his head. He took a deep breath, steeled himself, and licked at the glob of spunk. He shuddered and backed off.

"All of it," Wendy insisted.

"C'mon...please don't make me do this."

"If you don't want to swallow it, then I guess that means that I don't have to anymore either. Right?"

He tried to think of a way out of that, but couldn't seem to come up with a workable argument. He sighed and dipped his head back down. This time, instead of using his tongue, he sucked it all up in one go. He forced himself to swallow, shook violently, and then licked his palm clean.

Wendy enjoyed that way more than she expected. She didn't want to admit that the cum in her mouth was the only part of the blowjob she liked - no reason to give him any leverage when it came to that. He looked like he was about to cry.

She stepped up to him, pressed her nakedness against his, and kissed him. Her tongue found its way into his mouth, and she could taste that familiar flavor - sharp and tangy, but somehow different. They would definitely have to do this again...sometime.

Wendy backed off, gave his wilting penis an affectionate squeeze, and went to the app. She navigated to the Vitals tab and stopped the recording.

"What...what are you doing?" Tom asked nervously.

"Nothing, just saving an activity profile."

"Activity profile?"

"Yes, while you were jerking off I was recording your body signals. Heart rate, blood pressure, along with your dopamine and oxytocin levels." She clicked a few buttons and it was done. "Now that I've captured that, I'll be able to tell when you're masturbating...no matter where you are. And, now I just have to set up an alert..."

"An alert...?"

"Yes. My phone will make a sound to warn me whenever you try to jerk off."

"Okay...but...why?"

"Oh, that's the tricky part. Something I thought about a few days ago, but didn't think I would have to put in place. But then I come down for breakfast and find you whacking off in the kitchen like a horny teenager." A few more clicks on the app. "There. All set" She put the phone aside and looked at Tom, letting the tension build for a few delicious moments.

"I don't understand..."

"I'm sure it won't come as any surprise to you that our sex life together is...lacking."

"I don't...or didn't...think..."

Wendy held up her hand before he could say something stupid. "So, I've decided to put you on a masturbation diet."

"What the fuck is a masturbation diet?" He couldn't hide the panic in his voice.

"Firstly, you'll be restricted to masturbating just once a week."

His eyes went wide, then he tried to get himself under control. "That's plenty, I don't do it more than that anyway" he lied...badly.

"Okay, good, then this will be easy. Also, it will be entirely up to me when you're allowed to spank the monkey. I'll tell you when and where you can beat off for your allotted weekly jerk session."

"You can't mean that."

"One hundred percent. In addition, I'll be there to monitor you while you do it."

What do you mean, monitor me?"

"I'll be watching...like I did just now." She added that stipulation on the fly, but she was surprised she hadn't thought of that before. It just kept getting better. She should feel guilty for how much pleasure she was getting out of Tom's tortured expression. She would have to remember to thank Angela for putting the idea in her head to set some harmless rules to put Tom in his place, and give herself a bit of pleasure to go along with it.

"Don't you think that's going too far?"

Wendy fought to hide her amusement. "How so?"

"I mean...for fuck's sake...shouldn't I at least have some privacy?"

"Not when it comes to this. You're not getting it done in the bedroom, and I think it may be because you're jerking off too much. I need to regulate your behavior in order to restore the passion in our lovemaking. And this is how I'm going to accomplish that."

"Yeah, but...but it's just so...y'know..."

"Just so...what?"

"I don't know, it's...embarrassing. To have my wife telling me I'm not allowed to jerk off when I want to. And then giving me an appointment for when I can do it?"

"Are you saying you don't want our sex to be better for me?"

"No...I'm not saying that at all," he said exasperated, able to tell from her tone that he wasn't going to be able to weasel out of this one. "But...if you keep emasculating me like this, then how can I ever be the man you want? Do you really want to be married to a spineless puppet?"

That was an unexpected line of argument. "Good point. I'll have to think about that and get back to you. In the meantime, no choking the chicken unless I say so." She held up her phone. "And I'll know if you try."

"Okay, fine," he said, agreeing to her terms as if he had any free will in the matter.

"Otherwise, when you're feeling horny, you'll just have to ask my permission to fuck me. If you've been a good boy, and I'm feeling generous, I'll let you have my pussy."

Tom nodded, happy for a glimmer of good news.

"But, if I catch you trying to masturbate outside the scope of your designated jerk-off time, there will be consequences." She didn't elaborate any further...she would let his imagination do the work for her. "Are we clear?"

"Crystal," he affirmed, not sounding happy at all with this new development.

"Now, how about that coffee?" she asked, grabbing her boobs and thumbing her nipples before tying her robe closed and sitting at the kitchen table. She picked up her phone and went back to her graphic pussy pic. Wendy let out a wistful sigh. She remembered taking that picture back when she still had the time and energy to shave herself down there.

She had given in at some point, and let her pubes grow out, but she still managed to get in there and do some occasional maintenance. She loved having a nicely trimmed patch of pubic hair. She especially enjoyed catching glimpses of herself in the mirror when getting out of the shower, or while changing. That sexy little triangle, or her neat landing strip always gave her a buzz of joy. She hadn't even groomed anything down there since Tom had been enslaved. She was probably rocking an unruly hippie bush by this point. She was going to have to tend to that...soon.

Tom delivered her coffee to her, doing all he could to not bring up any more objections regarding her new masturbation regimen. "I'm going to go pack," he said grumpily.

"Don't bother, I did it for you."

"Did you pack my green and gray shirt?"

"I made sure you'll have everything you need, and nothing you don't."

He didn't like the sound of that, but what could he do? What was one more indignity piled on top of his already crumbling pride?

Maybe this honeymoon would be his chance to turn things around - make her fall in love with him all over again and then maybe she'd realize how unreasonable she was being and go easy on him. All he could do was hope.

He scratched at the persistent itch at the back of his neck. Ever since that maintenance visit the spot where his implant was located felt weird. He had no choice but to suck it up and deal with it. Just like everything else lately.

~ ~ ~