Indentured Pervitude 07

Story Info
Their OPB agent comes by to conduct an "intimate" inspection.
2.2k words
4.61
1.8k
3

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doorbell rang, Wendy knew who it was. She checked herself in the foyer mirror, made a slight adjustment to her hair, and answered the door with a smile. "Ms. Price, so good to see you again."

Angela's stern expression softened with the warm welcome. "It's unusual for OPB agents to be greeted so cheerfully. Be careful, it might raise suspicions," she said with a playful wink and stepped in. Her hair was once again pulled back in a harsh bun, but this time her lips were a glossy crimson. Wendy had to wonder if that was just for her. Angela had on a shapeless, dark pantsuit like the last time she visited - maybe even the same one. And, of course, her ever-present tablet computer was clutched close to her chest.

"He's in the kitchen," Wendy explained, suddenly feeling nervous for some reason. "Shall I call him out?"

"Before you do, let me ask you first how things have been going, Miss Ward?"

"Oh, it's Mrs. Cisero now."

Angela blinked, and she consulted her tablet. "Ah, I see, you married since my last visit. Odd."

"Odd? How so?"

"Nothing really...it's just unusual for masters to marry their slaves...um, owned person."

"I'm not crazy about referring to my husband as my slave, but that's pretty much how it is. You don't have to bend over backwards to be politically correct with me."

Angela visibly relaxed at that. "I'm glad to see you're adapting to your new role. But, as I was saying, in the few cases I know of marriages taking place, no one has ever adopted their slave's surname."

"I guess I'm just an old-fashioned girl," Wendy chirped with a smile.

"Not too old-fashioned, I hope."

Wendy wasn't sure what she meant by that. Instead of worrying about it, she took Angela by the elbow and led her into the living room. "What did you want to ask me?"

"Nothing tricky. Just curious about how things are going. Is he giving you any trouble?"

"We've had a few...challenges, but nothing I couldn't handle."

"That's good to hear. I like your attitude. I think you've got a really good chance."

"Chance of what?"

"Of making it through this. Believe it or not, a lot of women can't handle being masters...or mistresses, if you prefer."

"If it has to be something, then I'd rather it just be owner," Wendy said, resigning herself to the idea that her role needed to be defined one way or another.

"Most female owners can't handle the stress and give up within the first few months. But I can tell you're one of the strong ones. You'll stick in there and do just fine."

"I hope so," Wendy responded, worrying that maybe she shouldn't take that as a compliment.

Angela checked her tablet. "And...I see you upgraded his chip."

Wendy put a finger to her lips, and whispered, "He doesn't know about that, and I'd like to keep it that way." Angela nodded knowingly and locked her lips then mimed throwing away the key. "We can talk more about that another time. There are a lot of added functions that make life so much easier."

"Tom!" Wendy called, "Time for inspection."

They heard some movement in the kitchen, then Tom came into the living room. He was naked, his cock limp, and his head hung low like a humbled dog.

"Oh! Have you adopted the nudity rule, or is this just for me?"

"He's not allowed clothes while in the house unless we have guests."

"Then I'm glad I don't qualify as a guest," Angela said with a lustful look at Tom. Wendy revised her earlier assumption that her OPB agent was a lesbian and recalibrated her assessment to her possibly being bisexual...like most people these days.

"You did say you would be doing a genital examination this visit, didn't you?" Wendy stepped over to Tom and cupped his cock and balls, giving them a gentle shake. "Here he is."

"So he is." Angela stepped closer. "Is he able to get an erection?"

"That's never been a problem for him. Has it, dear?" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"One requirement for the examination is that he demonstrates that he can get erect. You can have him do it himself, you could also assist him, or..."

Wendy fondled his balls absently as she listened to Angela. "Or...?"

"Or you could allow me to assist him."

"Oh, I see. And just how would you do that?"

"Manual manipulation, like you're doing. But in difficult cases, I may need to use my mouth..."

"Tough job," quipped Wendy, "But I guess someone has to do it. I think Tom here might be one of those difficult cases you mentioned." He was already starting to get hard, but she didn't think Angela actually cared one way or the other. Wendy knew what she was up to.

"Then let's get right to it," Angela said and went to her knees in front of Tom, putting her tablet aside. Wendy held out his penis to her and she took it into her mouth and began sucking. She knew Tom was loving this, but she was surprised how much she was enjoying seeing those ruby-red lips wrapped around her husband's growing cock.

There was no question that this was inappropriate and outside of the Bureau's protocol, but Wendy didn't mind at all. She was quite happy to know that the agent assigned to their case was a shameless pervert. Wendy had to resist the urge to touch herself as Angela worked Tom up to a full erection before backing off and admiring her work. She didn't seem the least bit put off by Tom's modest dimensions down there.

"That did the trick," she said breathily and made an examination of his cock and balls. "No bruising, no cuts or scrapes, no teeth marks...everything seems to be in order." Angela continued to examine him, looking like she wanted to finish what she'd started. "You can bring him to completion if you like."

It sounded more like a request than a suggestion to Wendy. As much as she avoided blowjobs, this time she might not mind it so much. She got down next to Angela, who directed Tom's penis toward her mouth. She accepted it and began sucking it, bobbing her head and trying to ignore the fact that she was being watched so closely. It was strange to have a witness to this very intimate act, but also stimulating in a way she wouldn't have expected.

"Don't forget the balls," Angela whispered and fondled Tom's nutsack. It was only a matter of seconds before he began moaning, and soon enough he was squirting in her mouth. She took it all but didn't swallow. Should she? Or should she spit it out?

"Open up," Angela prompted her, and she did as she was asked, revealing the load of cum there on her tongue. "Will you share it with me?" the OPB agent asked and opened her mouth wide.

Wendy leaned over and let Tom's semen drool out of her mouth and into Angela's. Was this woman as fond of the taste of a man's seed as she was? This was a first for Wendy, but she was happy to share her gooey bounty with her newest friend. Angela moaned as she swallowed her share of the warm load of fresh jizz.

"That concludes my examination," Angela said, her voice husky now that her throat was coated with cum. Without warning, her ruby lips were pressed to Wendy's. She should have pulled away, but something compelled her to let the kiss happen. It felt nice.

After some time they parted. "Did we pass?" Wendy asked with a faux pout.

"With flying colors." As she stood she lifted Wendy up too, then gave her a cordial hug. "You'll both be getting high marks in my report. Nothing to worry about." She looked down at Tom's persistent erection. "Hmmm, staying power...I like it." Tom beamed proudly.

"When will you be back?" Wendy asked as she showed Angela to the door.

"It's supposed to be another thirty days or so, but if you call with any issues you need help with, I can always come sooner." This was accompanied by another one of those sly winks.

Wendy smiled. "I have your number."

"Don't hesitate to use it." With another quick peck on the lips, she was gone.

Tom came up beside Wendy and they both watched the agent get into her nondescript government sedan. "I thought these inspections were going to be a pain in the ass, but..."

"But now you can't wait for the next one?" Wendy finished for him. Tom didn't answer. "Yeah, well neither can I."

That's when Wendy realized she meant to ask Angela about something. By the time she thought of it, the OPB agent was already halfway down the block in her sensible vehicle. It looked like she was going to have to call her.

~ ~ ~

It took about a week before she got up the nerve to make the call. She dialed the number, her fingers shaking. Why was she so nervous? It was like calling a boy she had a crush on in high school all over again. Angela picked up on the second ring. "Ms. Price here."

"Oh, um, hello Ms. Price," Wendy said, caught off-guard for some odd reason. "Sorry to bother you, but..."

"It's no bother, I always have time for my favorite bond-mates."

"Bond-mates?"

"Sorry, just how we refer to master/slave pairs here at the Bureau. And, please, call me Angela."

"Okay, sure, I just had a question that I was hoping you could help me with."

"Of course. Give me a second while I put my car on auto-pilot in case I need my hands free for this."

That was odd. Wendy decided to ignore it. "This is a bit awkward..."

"Ooo, my favorite kind of question."

"It's nothing official...more something that's just, I don't know...woman to woman."

"Even better. Hold on a moment while I hike my skirt up a bit." She went quiet for a moment. "There, okay, go ahead..."

This was almost too weird, but Wendy couldn't turn back now. "All right, so I had a question about farming out my...about farming Tom out."

"Farm him out? In what sense?"

"As in..." Wendy lowered her voice, "...sexually. With other people that is."

"For profit or personal pleasure?"

"Oh...not for money...so, I guess for the other thing...personal pleasure."

"And would you be farming him out to women or men?"

She didn't see how that mattered and suspected Angela was asking for her own prurient curiosity. "Women...mostly...I think."

"I see." Angela hummed as she contemplated the question, or was she humming for some other reason? "And would you be present for these...transactions?"

"No," she answered quickly, then worried that she could get into trouble if she lied to this woman. "Maybe...sometimes..."

"I would highly recommend it. I often farmed out Natalie - that was the owned person I had custody of for a time - to other women. Mostly it was married ladies who wanted to try something new. Have you ever been with another woman, Miss Ward? Sorry, Mrs. Cisero." she asked, her question loaded with not-so-subtle innuendo.

Um...no...no I haven't...not yet..."

"Too bad. You should give it a try." Was that a moan she just heard, Wendy wondered. "But, otherwise, you're free to share your O.P. with whomever you like...sexually, that is...as long as you're not charging money for it. The rules get a bit murky when it's a matter of having them doing legitimate sex work, like stripping, serving in a licensed brothel, or doing webcam shows for hire, but as long as it's approved and reported then there's no issue whatsoever." Angela took a moment to compose herself. "May I ask what you were thinking of doing with him?"

"Nothing really, but it did occur to me that a few of my friends might want to...try him out."

"Very generous of you." There was a pause, and Wendy was pretty sure what Angela was doing on the other end of their phone call. Her own hand found its way down between her legs. It couldn't get any weirder. "I know we haven't known each other very long, but I hope you might consider me as a friend of sorts."

That came as a bit of a shock. Wendy wasn't sure how to respond. "Well, yes, certainly."

She didn't know if Angela was really interested in Tom, or if she was making a move on her. Either way, she was unexpectedly flattered.

"That's so good to hear. I hope you enjoy sharing your boy with your friends. I look forward to hearing from you again very soon. You have my number." Angela's heavy breathing was obvious as she hung up, leaving no question in Wendy's mind what she was doing as they were talking. Did Ms. Price do this with all the "bond-mates" she was responsible for?

It didn't really matter. She got her answer, and was now sure their caseworker was horny for her...and probably her husband. Wendy dropped her pants there at the kitchen table and began rubbing her pussy in earnest. Tom could walk in at any moment and catch her, but she was too turned on to wait. It didn't take long before she was giving herself an unexpected orgasm thinking about her horny, little OPB agent.

~ ~ ~