Indentured Pervitude 21

Story Info
Wendy's sex party gets underway with a lot of nervous guests.
2.6k words
4.43
1.3k
4

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 21

by Rachael DMM

The party was happening. Wendy peeked out from the bedroom nervously. It was one thing planning all of this in her head, but now that it was real she had her doubts. But, she couldn't hide in her room all night. She took a deep breath, and wondered if she should change out of her sheer negligee, but let her exhibitionist instincts guide her, and she stepped out doing her best to project fearlessness.

She began greeting her guests and was enjoying the surprised looks of lustful appreciation for her outfit. It was like any other party, but no one seemed willing to be the first one to get the sexy going. As the hostess, it should be her.

Ben was the first of Tom's friends to notice her from across the room. He nudged Ryan. "Hey, check this out." He nodded toward their buddy's nearly naked wife.

Ryan looked up and his eyes went wide. "Holy shit, this is going down for sure. Damn, I always knew she was fuckable, but who knew that body was hiding under all those sweaters and frumpy clothes. And do you think she's really going to let us all have a go at her?"

Ben took a swig of his drink and couldn't stop staring. "From the way she's dressed, or not dressed, I'd say she's down for it. I've never been invited to a sex party before, should we just go over and start fucking her?"

Phil had another boner, and, again, he didn't bother trying to hide it. "I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. Just be cool, I'm sure she has a plan. We'll get there...just stay chill."

Jake joined the group, putting his arm around Ben. "Hey, guys! You're not going to believe it. I was talking to this chick, the blonde over there, and I think I'm in. Your boy is getting his freak on to-night!"

"Hey, idiot," Ryan said, shaking his head. "This is an orgy, you're in with all of these chicks, dumbass. Everyone's going to get their freak on tonight. How many drinks have you had already?"

"Oh, fuck, guys!" Jake suddenly exclaimed. "Look, it's Tom's wife - and you can totally see her tits! Great nips. What the fuck is going on here? Does he know she's walking around like that?"

"He does," Phil confirmed, "But it seemed like this party was a surprise to him."

"Poor bastard," Ben said, unable to take his eyes off of Wendy. "That bitch totally owns him...literally. He doesn't have a say in anything. One day she got the messed up idea that she wanted to fuck all of Tom's friends, and here we are. I mean, I feel bad for him, but what are we supposed to do? Not fuck his wife? Please..."

"Have we figured out yet how we're going to do this? I mean who goes first? What's the order?"

"I say the guy with the biggest dick goes first." Phil grabbed his hard-on through his pants.

"Okay, I guess I'll go first then," Ben said. Phil didn't like hearing that, but Ryan spoke up before he could retaliate.

"No, the biggest dick should go last. We don't want her all stretched out right from the start."

"You have no idea how vaginas work, do you?" Phil said with a scoff. "Oh, right, I forgot you're a virgin. Of course you don't know anything about pussy."

"That's not what your mother said last night!"

"My mother didn't say anything last night," Phil shot back. "Her mouth was too full of my dick for her to talk." Phil, it was agreed on, had the MILFiest mom of the group. The running joke was Phil and his mom were fucking, and he seemed more than happy to play along with the gag...to the point where they all began to think it wasn't really a joke.

The guys all laughed at his comeback and wondered if it was true. In any other situation, there would have been more jokes about Phil's mom, but given what was about to happen, it didn't seem appropriate for some odd reason. Ryan rubbed his hands on his pants, drawing attention to the fact that he was sporting a bulge (like the rest of them).

"When is this thing going to get going? I'm horny as fuck."

"What else is new?" Ben commented and looked around, also ready for something to happen.

More of Wendy's friends had arrived. Ben had his eye on the skinny one with the long dark hair. He'd met her at the wedding, but couldn't remember her name. She didn't have much in the way of tits, but that wasn't everything in his book. She looked like she was definitely down to fuck. And then there was Sarah - he'd always had a little crush on her since they met once that time at the beach house they'd all rented a while back. She wasn't dating that Julian guy back then and Ben thought she might have almost given him a handjob around the bonfire at the beach that night. She was a bit drunk, but he would have been happy to take it.

Wendy breezed toward the group, smiling. Fuck, he loved seeing her like that...those tits were amazing. He couldn't wait to get his dick into her. He hadn't had a steady girlfriend for almost a year, and the few hook-ups he'd had since then were nothing to brag about. That one time he broke down and hired a hooker had been pretty good, but he didn't want to tell anyone about that.

"Hey, boys," she greeted them and grabbed Ryan's package without any reluctance. "You all ready to take good care of me tonight?" she asked with a smoldering look at everyone.

"Oh, yeah..." Jake said, his voice shaking. As the only other married guy in the group, he shouldn't even be here, but the guys had seen him step out on his wife on more than one occasion over the years. He was married, but always looking.

"Can't wait," Ryan added, loving that he was the one she opted to grope. Would it be okay if he just grabbed one of her tits, he wondered.

"No pressure, guys, but I'm looking to get airtight. I assume you know what that means."

"Yeah, sure, but do you?" Phil said, surprised to hear that coming from this seemingly sweet, innocent girl who had never even sworn around them before.

"I've been watching a lot of porn lately," she purred. "I've learned a lot." The doorbell rang, and she looked annoyed and pleased at the same time. "I have to get that, but you guys work out who gets which of my holes, and whoever draws the short straw gets my hand." She made a lewd jerk-off motion and headed for the door. The guys instantly began arguing over who wanted what. Ryan was pushing hard for her ass, Phil wanted anything but her hand. Ben was angling for her pussy. And Jake would be happy with whatever he could get.

Wendy opened the door to find her nervous-looking parents standing there. Her dad took in her barely-there outfit and grinned. "Looks like we've got the right place."

"Oh, dear," her mom fretted, looking past her at all the people there already. "Are you really sure you want us at this thing? I mean...most of the people here know we're your parents," she said, lowering her voice as she did.

"Mom! Dad!" Wendy shouted, hugging her father, and then kissing her mom on the lips - a bit longer than a mother and daughter should be kissing. "C'mon in."

They stepped in, wide-eyed and unsure.

"I like your outfit, princess." her dad complimented her with a lingering leer. "I always knew you had a great body, I just didn't know how great. Is that a thong you got on under there?"

"Nope," she responded playfully and took her g-string off then tossed it toward Tom's friends. Jake snatched it out of the air and brought them to his face immediately before anyone could steal them away.

"Shaved, I see," her father noted and waggled his eyebrows suggestively at her.

"George, stop it, that's your daughter you're talking about."

"Hey, you got to lick that sweet puss of hers, why can't I?"

"Let's not talk about this here," her mother insisted. Wendy was having a hard time containing her mirth at the idea of her parents arguing over her puss here at her sex party! Her dad scanned the crowd approvingly.

"All your friends are here, I see."

Her mom slapped him on the shoulder. "Put your eyes back into your skull, you old coot. You're not fucking any of those girls."

"He may not have a choice, Mom. Once they see that big hog of his," she stepped to him and grabbed his dick through his pants. That felt weirdly empowering. "They won't be able to resist."

"Is that Phil over there?" her mom wondered, craning her neck. "And is that an erection I see in his pants?"

"Now who needs to put their eyes back in her head," her dad taunted. "Go ahead, Diane, go ask if he wants a granny blowjob."

"I'm not a granny...not yet, anyway." This came with an accusatory look for Wendy.

"Who knows, Mom, maybe I'll get knocked up tonight. I'm sure with all the virile men here blowing their loads in me something's bound to take."

Diane looked scandalized for a moment, then thought about it, and nodded. "I don't care who the father is, as long as I get a grandbaby."

Wendy decided to torture her a little. She put an arm around her father, and once again took hold of his cock - geez, she wasn't lying, it was huge! "You really don't care who gets me pregnant."

"Oh, don't be disgusting. You two are not fucking." Her mom seemed to think she had the final say in the matter, but Wendy knew better.

She kissed her father on the mouth and slipped him a little tongue. "Come find me later, Daddy. You two have fun. The guys are all looking forward to seeing those big jugs of yours, Mom."

Her mother had the decency to blush at that, even as she not-so-subtly undid the top button of her blouse, making sure her cleavage was on flagrant display.

"What would Margaret say if she could see you now?"

Her blush deepened, then she held her head up proudly. "That old biddy has nothing on me," she said defiantly, and pinched at her nipples until they stood up prominently beneath her silky top. Wendy had never seen her mom out in public without a bra on...it was quite arousing.

Now that her parents were here, it was time to kick this bacchanalia off and get things swinging.

She slipped away to the bedroom where Tom was sitting on the bed looking glum. "Stand up, sweetie, let me get a good look at you." He did as he was told and the sight of him took her breath away. She had to admire her work. Everything had come out just perfect.

"I feel foolish," he said, hoping for a last-minute reprieve.

"Oh, c'mon you look fantastic." She walked around him, admiring him from every angle. That's when she noticed that he'd painted his toenails for her in a bright neon pink that perfectly matched her negligee. She recognized the color as one from her own collection. When did her sneaky boy get into her things? She got warm tingles knowing that he did. The heels she picked out were perfect on him. "You're fucking gorgeous. And you don't want all our training to go to waste, do you?"

"Training? You mean the workouts?"

"No silly." She pinched his earlobe lightly - she was going to have to pierce his ears. She then pinched one of his nipples. Hmmm... "I'm talking about all your other training."

He looked confused.

"Why do you think I was making you eat your own cum?"

He shrugged. "Just to humiliate me? And you said it was because of eating creampies out of your pussy."

"Oh, please, you don't think that was the only reason. I was trying to prepare you for tonight. I was hoping you'd learn to like the taste of sperm, maybe even get to enjoy it."

"Okay, but why?"

"You really don't get it? I thought you already figured it all out by now. This orgy isn't just for me to let everyone know what a freak I am, but it's for you to show your true self."

"My true self? What does that even mean?"

She got close and pinched his cheeks so his lips puckered. "Tonight the world is going to see the hidden side of you. The part of you that has always wanted to suck cock and swallow a man's cum."

"Oh, no way, you can't be serious."

"This is my pièce de résistance. The culmination of the long, strange journey that you've taken me on. I've never been more serious about anything in my life."

"But...but...I thought this was just about you wanting to fuck my friends and make me into some kind of cuck or something."

"That's part of it, sure, but only a small part." Her eyes involuntarily flicked down to his limp dick when she said that. "I've had the pleasure of exploring my bi side, and I want you to have that experience for yourself."

"But I'm not bi," he claimed.

"Then why did you let me fuck you in the ass?"

"Let you? What choice did I have?"

"Okay, good point. But it was your choice to enjoy it as much as you did. And it was your choice to ask me to do it twice more since then."

His head drooped, knowing he couldn't argue with her. "That shouldn't be the point. I was just...it was only because...hold on." He abruptly stopped trying to make excuses. "What was all that really about?"

"I think you know, my sweet. It was all part of your training." She drew her fingernails lightly down over his clean-shaven chest. "You're looking so sexy. And there are a lot of guys out there who are going to want a piece of this." She reached around and grabbed one of his firm cheeks to accentuate her statement.

"Wait...you're not saying...you can't expect me to..."

"It's time for you to lose your anal virginity to a real cock, my boy." The moment was just too delicious. The look on his face. The way he opened his mouth, but couldn't speak. He really had no idea that things were leading to this. It couldn't get any better. She went to her bed stand, took something out of the drawer, and handed it to him. "You better lube up that tight, little booty hole of yours, darling, you're going to need it."

He still couldn't talk and just stared at her in dismay.

"Vic called dibs on that sweet mangina you're hiding back there." Wendy felt her pussy to see if it was really as wet as she thought it was. "I'm going to go out and announce you, baby cakes. Wait for your cue, then come out and join the party."

"But...I'm worried everyone is going to think I'm some kind of transvestite...or worse." He turned and considered himself in the mirror with a stricken look on his face.

"Then be thankful that no one cares what you're worried about."

Wendy picked up her phone and eased the slider bar up to fully erect, then watched as his cock began to grow in response. She blew him a kiss, shot him a wink, and flounced out of the bedroom triumphantly.

~ ~ ~