Indentured Pervitude 22

Story Info
Wendy gets a gangbang, and Tom is forced to reveal himself.
2.2k words
4.45
1.8k
3

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 22

by Rachael DMM

Wendy came out, walked to the end of the short hallway, and called for everyone's attention. Someone paused the music and all eyes turned to her. She suddenly became very conscious of the fact that everyone could see her nipples...and more. She dismissed that thought with the fact that pretty soon they were all going to see her getting fucked in every hole. Her exhibitionist vibes were spiking off the charts!

"First off, thank you all for coming! Well, no one has actually come yet, but you will - I promise!" Nervous laughter trickled throughout the room. "Some of you...most of you...didn't believe me when I told you I was having a sex party. Okay, so here we are...does anyone have any doubts now?" At that, Wendy lifted her negligee just enough to expose her bald pussy to her guests. There was a happy, female shriek, followed by a grateful murmur of approval.

"As many of you, I'm sure, have noticed I've changed a lot over the past year. I'm now more confident about who I am and what I want. Who I am is a horny slut. And what I want is sex!" Cheering erupted in a few spots, and everyone joined in. That made her feel good.

"But, I'm not the only one who has changed. Tom, my dear husband, has learned some things about himself as well. As most of you know, Tom has been my slave for some time now." She smiled and let that sink in. It was the first time it felt really right to use that word. "In that time, he has discovered things about himself that neither of us could have predicted. So, without further ado, I present...my husband...my slave...Tom!"

The place was silent, everyone's attention fixed. About the time things were going to get uncomfortable, Tom stepped out of the hallway. There was a collective gasp. No one said a word. Tom was standing there in fishnet stockings held up by garters. He was balanced atop his new pair of black strappy heels. His hairless cock was erect and conspicuously jutted out, hard and pulsating. His shockingly red lips accentuated his perfectly done makeup. For a long moment there wasn't a sound, then...someone began applauding. [wig?]

Within moments, the whole room was clapping and catcalling enthusiastically. Wendy wasn't sure how it was all going to go over, but she was gratified with the reaction. Now she could finally relax and enjoy herself.

"If anyone wants my husband, he's here for the taking!" Wendy announced over the raucous noise. "And I do mean anyone!" Wendy went and delivered a kiss on his cheek, and gave his dick a few friendly strokes, noticing that he had already started leaking pre-cum. That was a good sign.

"Let's get this show started!" she whooped, and pulled off her negligee, leaving her completely naked in front of everyone. There was more cheering as a few other people took off shirts, dropped pants, or pulled away a skirt. The music kicked back on, and the combination of nudity and tunes encouraged everyone to loosen up.

Wendy boldly walked to the middle of the living room where the air mattress had been set up. "Where are my boys at?" she called, and Tom's friends stepped forward looking excited but uneasy. "You know why we're all here. Get your cocks out and let's do this thing! Gather 'round everyone!" Wendy dropped onto her back, held her legs up, and spread them wide. There was more hooting and hollering as her friends and family crowded in to see the spectacle that was about to take place. No one could believe it was really happening.

Wendy least of all! She expected to be freaked out when the moment arrived, but she was totally in her element. This is what she was born for - everything over the past year was leading to this moment. She noticed that her dad had forced his way to the front and was holding his naked cock tightly in his fist, face eager to see his daughter's ultimate defilement. She got a thrill when she realized that he easily rivaled Marco when it came to his size. She didn't care what her mother said, she was going to get that cock inside of her before the night was over!

~ ~ ~

It was all a blur. She felt like she was very present, but it went by so fast. Wendy got exactly what she wanted from Tom's friends. They managed to make her airtight. Ben got it started by letting her mount him. Her whole body felt electric as she eased her pussy down on his cock. It was the first penis she'd had inside her since she'd started dating Tom all those years ago. It felt amazing. Not just that she was cheating on her husband, but that he was there to see it...along with everyone she knew!

Next up, Phil rubbed his fat cockhead against her lips. She willingly opened up and let him feed his big hunk of man meat into her mouth. Wendy was expecting him to try to choke her with his dick, but he was quite the gentleman about it, and she found herself actually enjoying sucking his cock. That's when Ryan settled in behind her, and pressed his dick into her well-lubed asshole. She'd tried anal a few times before, including Jorndyn using the strap-n back there on her once, but it wasn't high on her list of favorites. Tonight, however, it was somehow different.

Was it doing it in front of an audience? Was it the shocked look on her mother's face? Or maybe it was the other two dicks already in her that made it feel like she was somehow complete in a way she had never been before. This was what she had been fantasizing about for longer than she cared to admit. It was incredibly gratifying that it lived up to all her dreams. Maybe that was what made it so good.

It was almost impossible to coordinate jerking off Jake and Tom at the same time, one cock in each hand, as three different guys pumped their hard dicks into her from different angles, but she somehow managed it. She had become so lost in her display of wanton debauchery that she barely heard the encouraging uproar from the crowd that became a rhythmic chant in time with the pornographic fuck show she was putting on..

By the time Jake and Tom ejaculated, and she got creampied in the ass, pussy, and mouth by the rest of them, the orgy was in full swing. Jordyn was getting spit-roasted by Vic and Julian. Emma was lezzing out with Wendy's mother as her father stood over them and jerked off. Sarah was getting it doggy-style from some black guy she didn't know. And everyone seemed to be having a great time fucking and sucking whoever was within arm's reach. This was an even bigger success than she could have hoped for.

Someone kissed her neck from behind. She turned and it was Tom. "You owe me for this," he rasped, then kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, which was still thick with Phil's cum. That surprised her, but she liked it. And what did he mean when he said she owed him?

Tom broke the kiss, took a deep breath, turned and took Ben's cock into his mouth and began sucking. Wendy never really expected to see her husband giving another man a blowjob, much less one of his best friends. Despite all the dick close at hand, she began rubbing her clit furiously as she watched her husband give his friend a hummer. It was beyond thrilling.

As was the fact that someone was eating her ass. She looked around behind her and immediately recognized Angela at work back there. Her pale skin was luminous in the dim light of the sex party. And was that glitter all over her body? Where did that come from? It felt amazing that she was sucking the cum out of her ass, but Wendy needed more stimulation. There was a naked woman standing nearby with her back to Wendy. She reached out and spanked a hefty cheek. The lady turned around with a surprised yelp.

It was Gayle - from work! How did she end up here? Who cared? Wendy drew her down, forced her legs apart, and despite Gayle's mild protests began eating her out. This woman was the last person she'd expect to attend an orgy. People were full of surprises. You just never know. Then again, she was probably the last person Gayle thought would be hosting an orgy! Should she expect to be called into HR Monday morning? Since Gayle was the HR Director, it seemed unlikely.

~ ~ ~

There was a lull in the action. There was still plenty of fucking and sucking going on, no mistake about it, but a few people had gone home, and a slow song was playing. Tom's friends had ended up congregating in the kitchen. They were all nude, except for Jake who had a bridesmaid's penis headband on. He looked like an alien with two pink cocks for antennae.

"So, what the fuck is going on with Tom?" Ben asked the question no one wanted to ask.

"Whatever it is, he gives a mean blowjob," Phil joked. There were a couple of smiles in response, but no one laughed.

Ryan cleared his throat. "He sucked me off, too. If I didn't know it was him, I would have thought it was a chick."

The rest of the guys nodded thoughtfully. Ryan looked around before he spoke up. "Okay, so...Tom asked me if I wanted to fuck him in the ass."

"Yeah, and..." Phil prompted. "What did you say?"

"I said nah." Ryan shrugged. "But then I saw him getting it from that big guy while he was eating out that chubby slut--"

"Emma," Jake cut in.

"He looks pretty hot in those stockings, all shaved like that and all."

None of the guys could meet anyone else's eyes. "It's just because of the makeup," Phill suggested defensively. "You put a wig on him and he'd be as hot as any chick you'd take home at last call."

Nobody disputed that. "Maybe I've had too much to drink, but I'd fuck him," Ben admitted.

"You think he's always been a fag, or what?" Phil wondered aloud. "He never tried anything with me before."

The others concurred. "He told me earlier that it was Wendy making him do it against his will," Jake reported to the group.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Phil said sagely. "She is one kinky bitch."

"Her request for us to gangbang her at an orgy didn't tip you off?" Jake sniped with a snarky grin.

"Oh, yeah? How about we come by your house next weekend, Jake, and we can all bang your wife? Think she'd be up for it?"

"Sure," Jake agreed gamely. "As long as when Seila rips my dick clean off my body you guys pay to buy me a new one!" That got a laugh out of everyone. "Okay, then, have fun ass-raping Tom. I'm going to go find Wendy and get in that pussy of hers before it's too late."

"Trust me, bruh," Ben gave him a fist bump, "it's worth it!"

Jake headed off into the other room, and the rest of the guys seemed to become very aware that they were all standing around nude. Ryan was the only one with a hard-on.

~ ~ ~

Wendy was on her back getting fucked hard by the black guy...whoever he was. Probably a guest of someone who was invited. Maybe Gayle brought him. But how did she get invited? That still nagged at her. Jordyn got up off of Wendy's face and staggered away toward the bar, such as it was. A big naked guy knelt down next to her and leaned in.

"Hey, Wendy, great party," he said.

It took her a moment to focus as she was being rocked by her first black cock, but then she recognized him. "Oh, heya Vic, glad you're having fun!"

"Yeah, so I was wondering if it would be okay with you if I do it with your mom?"

"Do it?" she chuckled.

"Sorry, yeah, like, y'know...fuck her?"

"You buttfucked my husband, and now you want to buttfuck my mom?" she said with mock offense.

"It doesn't have to be her butt unless she wants. But just regular sex stuff, if that's cool."

"Vic, I invited my own mother to an orgy - do you think I'd really be upset if you fucked her?"

He shrugged helplessly. "I don't know the rules. I just wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it."

"I'll tell you what, if you promise that you and Emma will come bang me later, then you can do it with my mom. Deal?"

"Hell, yeah! Your mom has amazing fun bags!" Wendy would have thought his wife's tits were big enough for him, but apparently not.

"I'm going to come," the black guy interrupted urgently as he raw-dogged her.

"Go ahead," Wendy said. "Don't pull out. Come inside me!"

Vic gave her a kiss, watched the black guy nut inside her, and stayed as Wendy came, then hurried off in search of Diane, tugging his thick cock as he went.

~ ~ ~