Indentured Pervitude 23

Story Info
The sex party concludes as a lot of boundaries are crossed.
2.7k words
4.56
1.7k
4

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 23

by Rachael DMM

Tom's mind was a muddle of sex, and cocks, and pussy, and naked bodies of all shapes and sizes. He was just standing there watching two girls working his father-in-law's dick. Angela, his OPB officer was sucking his fat prick, while Sarah, one of Wendy's friends, was orally tending to his balls. He looked like he was having the time of his life, and Tom couldn't blame him.

He then noticed that not too far away Vic, Emma's husband, was doing Diane doggy-style. Her big tits were swaying with each thrust as she sucked Julian's dick with great enthusiasm. He dearly wanted to fuck her himself, but maybe now wasn't the time. He became aware, for about the tenth time that night, of the unique taste of cum in his mouth. Sure, he had tasted cum plenty of times since Wendy had taken ownership of him, but it was always his own. This was the taste of other people's cum...other men's cum.

He didn't dare admit that he liked it as much as he did, and he would never let Wendy know. She had said there was a secret side to him, but he didn't want to believe that. After getting fucked in the ass by three different men so far that night, he was worried that she might be right.

Ryan approached him, and he hoped it was for the reason he suspected. "Hey, buddy, how you holding up?" Ryan asked with genuine concern.

"Oh, y'know, pretty good. I mean look at all this pussy, right?" Tom looked around, amazed at the debauchery playing out in his living room. "If you can't have fun at this party, then you don't know how to have fun. Am I right?"

"Yeah, sure...great pussy everywhere." Ryan watched the black guy get up from between Wendy's outstretched legs, only to be replaced by a random guy who showed up halfway through the party - someone said it was a neighbor or something.

"How was the gang bang?" Tom asked.

More awkwardness. "First time I ever did anal. It was pretty awesome. Your wife is really wild, eh?" Ryan ventured.

Tom tore his eyes away from his mother-in-law getting nailed to see his wife getting pounded by some rando. He just nodded. "I guess you could say that."

"So...about what you said earlier...you were just joking about that...right?"

"What did I say?" Tom seemed a little out of it, even though Ryan hadn't seen him take a drink all night. Was he on something?

"You, um...asked if I wanted to fuck you...y'know...like, in the butt."

"Oh, right, that. Wendy made me ask you."

"Sure, yeah, I thought it was something like that."

Tom noticed Ryan's erection. "I never knew you were uncircumcised," he said.

"Oh, yeah, right...I guess the topic never came up. My dad's German," Ryan said as if that should explain it.

"Cool, cool," Tom replied, somewhat at a loss. "So...do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Want to fuck my ass?"

"Ha, yeah, funny." Ryan leaned back and checked out Tom's toned, hairless butt framed nicely by the garters. "Me and the guys were talking and everyone was saying how fuckable you look tonight." He snickered uncomfortably.

"Really?"

"It's just because of the stockings, and the heels maybe. Someone said something about how you look good all shaved and everything. If you had tits and a wig, we'd all probably screw you."

"I had my ass fucked by three different guys so far tonight. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Cum keeps leaking out of my bunghole. I don't know how women do it."

"They're used to it, I guess," Ryan posited. "Hey, I got to say nice going on the wood. Every time I've seen you tonight your dick has been hard as a rock. Did you take boner pills or something?"

"Something like that." Tom's gaze drifted down to Ryan's hard-on. "So, you want to go for it?"

"Go for what? Oh, the thing...with you...I don't know...the guys would give me shit...I'd never live it down...you know how it is."

"We can go to the bedroom. They don't have to know. Besides I already blew Phil and Ben, and Jake sucked my dick when no one was looking. They won't say anything, trust me."

"Well, I suppose...if you really want to...it could be fun...just like back when you'd go to summer camp, right?" Tom had no idea what kind of summer camp Ryan had gone to, but all he knew is that he wanted another dick in his ass. He headed to his bedroom and hoped Ryan and his uncircumcised cock would follow.

~ ~ ~

Wendy and Tom stood by the door as the last of the guests filtered out. Angela came and kissed Wendy on the lips. Tom thought she looked strange in her "civilian" clothes. They weren't too much different from her official garb, but just different enough to make her seem like a real person. She leaned down and kissed each of Wendy's bare nipples.

"I'm going to miss our 'inspections' now that you're all paid off," Angela lamented.

"I guess you didn't get the news. I decided that I'm maintaining ownership. I'd love it if you could continue to be our case worker."

Angela brightened at that news. She reached over and fondled Tom's dick and balls, which Wendy had finally allowed to go soft. "Okay, then, I'll see you two in a couple of weeks. I'm going to have to do a pregnancy test on your slave after all the cum he took tonight." She winked at Tom and kissed Wendy once more before leaving.

Phil was the last one out, of course. He was clutching a couple pairs of discarded panties. "Just trying to help you clean up," he explained, a bit unsteady on his feet. He kissed Wendy, slipping her the tongue. She accepted it gracefully.

He then pulled Tom in and gave him a kiss, too, right on the lips. "Thanks for letting us fuck your wife, my dude, that was incredible. And also thanks for the blowjob, it brought back some good memories. f you ever want to do it again, just let me know." He steadied himself and looked around for the door.

"Are you going to be okay getting home?" Wendy asked, worried.

"I called an Autocar, I'll be fine..." he headed for the kitchen with a wave. Wendy caught him, turned him around, and directed him out the front door. He staggered to a bright orange driverless car waiting at the curb. Wendy closed the door and sighed. She was exhausted and revved up all at the same time. She hugged Tom and they turned to consider the mess that their living room had become.

The air mattress was deflated. Cups and empties were scattered around on all the flat surfaces. There were used condoms everywhere, though not as many as Tom would have expected. His fishnet stockings were hanging over one of the lamps. If you didn't know better, you'd think there had been an orgy here!

Diane was asleep on the sofa, naked. Her bush was matted with dried cum and she had the beginnings of a hickey on one of her fat tits. George was likewise passed out in the easy chair, his flaccid cock lolling to the side, still bigger than when Tom was at his hardest. Was it strange that Tom had the urge to suck it for him?

Wendy looked at her father and didn't know how to feel. At the beginning of the night, in her sexual exuberance, she had been determined to fuck her dad. It hadn't happened, and she regretted it. But maybe it was for the best. It was bad enough that she was messing around with her mother, but that was just "girl stuff" - no big deal. To actually fuck her dad was something else entirely. She had dodged a bullet, but then why was the longing still there?

"Damn. your mom looks sexy as hell," Tom said quietly. His dick stirred, which seemed impossible after the night he had.

"Did you get to fuck her tonight?" Wendy asked, not sure what answer she was hoping to hear.

"No, didn't get around to it," he said, disappointed.

"Well...you'll get your chance. Hang in there, stud." Tom liked the sound of that. Maybe he would get that mother/daughter threesome one of these days after all.

"Damn, your dad has a massive cock on him."

"He does, doesn't he?" Wendy sighed again, and Tom thought he knew what that meant. He didn't like the competition, but it wasn't any worse than that big dildo of hers. Plus, it was her father, no risk of her leaving him for her dad or anything.

"So...are you okay?" Tom asked. "I mean, after everything that happened tonight?"

Wendy chuckled tiredly. "I had more sex in one night than I've had my whole life combined it seems." They shuffled toward the bedroom, shutting off lights as they went. "I only fucked two guys before I met you," she said, a little drunk herself. "And tonight I tripled my body count, at least. Damn, I love cock. How about you?"

"Yeah, I kinda love cock, too, I guess." Tom hated to admit that to her, but it felt kind of good that it was out there and not something he had to hide.

Wendy laughed. "That's not what I meant, silly. I mean how are you feeling after all of that? It was a lot for you. The gangbang, the cocksucking, and all the cum swallowing," she patted his tummy as they arrived at their room.

The taste of cum in his mouth had faded, and he knew he'd be looking forward to getting that back soon. At least he could always sample his own.

"Don't forget the buttfucking," Tom reminded her.

"Mmmm...I loved watching you take it in the ass like that. So hot. Did you get to fuck any of the guys?" Wendy fell into bed, ignoring the discarded clothes left there and the soiled hand towels.

"No, not really," Tom said, trying to sound dejected about it. Why didn't he want to admit that Ryan had boned him in the ass? She didn't need to know everything.

"Well, maybe next time," she said airily as she began drifting off. Tom couldn't help but notice the cum leaking from her pussy as she lay there. "By the way, do you know who that black guy was? He really knew how to fuck - he made me come, like, three times."

"Oh, yeah," Tom felt a pang of jealousy. "That was one of the caterers. Remember, you told me to invite them to the party. He was the only one to take us up on the offer."

"I'm so glad he did. Maybe we can ask him to come over for a three-way, just him..." She rolled over and was asleep just a few seconds later. Tom noticed that he was inexplicably hard. Despite himself, he began jacking off. A few seconds later he heard an alert sound in another room somewhere. It was Wendy's masturbation alarm. He didn't care.

His attention once again went back to the cum dribbling out of his wife's well-used fuck hole. He should have been more than satiated after all that sex, but...maybe just a little more. He climbed on the bed and sniffed at her pussy. It was ripe. It smelled of cock. Cock and semen. He couldn't resist...he took a little lick. The flavor of a stranger's seed - of several strangers' seeds - energized him like nothing else. It was embarrassing, to be sure, but he had to have more.

Tom rolled Wendy onto her back and parted her legs. He looked at her bald, swollen cunt, all messy with cum. He had to have it. Tom steeled himself and went in. Yes, it was a violation of everything he believed in to lick and suck a woman's vagina, but it was the only way he could get what he wanted...what he needed. He began enthusiastically sucking his wife's cum-filled pussy.

It wasn't long before he felt her hands on his head, her fingers running through his hair.

"Who is that?" she moaned. "Tom? Is that you? Are you eating my cunt?" Wendy was suddenly awake. "It is you! Oh, God, that feels so good! Keep going!"

Tom did his best to ignore the fact that he was degrading himself in such an unmanly way, but after spending his evening sucking cock and getting buttfucked by other men, the last thing he should be worried about was appearing unmanly. And all the cum tasted so good. It seemed Wendy's underhanded training had its effect - he was addicted to man jizz.

"Fuck, yes!" Wendy cried. "Eat my pussy! Eat it, baby! So fucking good!" She couldn't believe it. Not only was he doing it, but he was doing it well. Maybe one of the other girls had taught him how to do it right. His tongue circled her opening, then probed deeper. She normally would have been self-conscious about the swampy mess down there after the first orgy of her life, but she couldn't worry about it. Her husband was giving her oral sex...and without being forced to do it! She was beyond happy and tried to enjoy every second of it. Every glorious second.

Wendy held his head to her crotch, ecstatic that she was finally being serviced in the way that she always wanted. It was great when her friends ate her out, but this is what she really wanted. She wanted her husband to suck her off...not only that, but she wanted him to want to suck her off. And it was happening...it was really happening!

She had lost count of how many times she came that night somewhere during the second hour of the party. She would have thought that she didn't have any left, but she could feel that familiar sensation building. Her anticipation grew. He was going to make her come with his mouth. Tom was really going to make it happen. It had all been worth it. All the pain and worry and suffering had paid off. She finally had everything she needed to be happy...truly happy.

The crest of the wave reached its peak and crashed over her. Wendy was having an orgasm. And not just any orgasm, but the best one she'd had all night. It wasn't one of those life-changing orgasms, but one that had no close rival. She screamed and kicked her legs, and it kept going! "Eat it! Eat my cunt! I'm coming all over your face, baby! Oh, God, yes, yes...YES!"

Wendy's world spun out of control. She came twice more as Tom continued to lick, and suckle, and nibble at her lips, and clit, and hole. He even dipped down and gave her taint and asshole a bit of loving attention. Life was going to be different from now on.

"Mind if we join you?" It was her father's voice. She struggled to focus and saw her parents standing in the doorway naked. Her dad's cock was hard...and huge.

"We thought you two were done for the night, but I guess not," her mom said and hurried to get into bed with them. "Can I have a little of what she's having?" Mom asked and spread her legs. Tom took one look at her cum-crusted cunt and went for it.

Tom was lost in his mother-in-law's pussy. He felt foolish for not realizing what a delight he had been missing out on all these years. Tom became aware that the bed was bouncing. When he looked up from between Diane's generous thighs, he saw that his insanely perverted wife was mounted on her father's big cock and was riding him like some kind of cocaine-fueled porn star.

"Your daughter is fucking your husband," Tom commented to Diane. She glanced over and watched them going at it for a few seconds.

"Don't pull out when you come, dear," she said to George. "It might be the only way we get grandkids."

Tom decided it was finally time. He got on top of his mother-in-law, grabbed both of her enormous breasts, and slid his cock into the vagina that gave birth to his wife.

It was exactly the right move...

~ ~ ~