Indian Mom Fucked by Milkman 01

Story Info
A store of a mother how she got in love with the milkman.
1.4k words
3.41
11.5k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
surname
surname
5 Followers

This is a real story. Which I am going to tell. But let me describe my mom first. She has a very sexy figure with big boobs and ass and a fair look. everyone in the colony is always eying on her. But she is a very conservative lady. The story started as we have milkman milkman who use to deliver milk every day. And our house is like it is 5-6 staircase above the compound. One day when I was In the compound and He came to deliver milk. He call my mother to take the bottle and when she came to pick it. As she bend down to take the bottle her 90% boobs came in view with a purple bra and she was unaware of it. And milkman enjoyed the show.

And after a one-month, the same situation occurs. I was there in the compound and milkman came and mom was unaware that I was also there in the compound. As milkman smiled at me and call my mom by her name. I got surprised but the next action was more surprising. As she came milkman bhaiya climbed up and pull her close and kiss her deeply. And while kissing her he was also pressing her ass. Then mom pushed him.

Mom- My son is in home we will do it tomorrow and went inside. milkman came down and again smile at me and left. I started following him and stopped him and asked.

Me- why he is doing dirty things with my mom. he said that he is doing this with her consent and he loves my mom. I asked him to tell the full story of how it began. He said to me that he will tell me the full story but.I also have to do something for him. I thought that he will ask for some money so I said ok. And Now story from his mouth.

One day when I call your mom to pick the bottle but no one responded so I call her again. And she said me to come inside. she was bathing and she said me to keep the bottle in the kitchen from the bathroom. I did what she said. but after putting the bottle I knocked on the bathroom door and she got angry. And due to her anger, she opens the door a little and asked me what happen. due to which one leg and one shoulder came in view. I simply said the bottle is in the kitchen now and she said ok and closed the door.

Next day when I call her. Again no one responded. And then the sound came from inside of someone falling down. And I run inside. And what I see your mom was there on the floor with just one towel around her. Just like Bollywood heroine. I said to god why this towel still remain on her body. And then I lift up your mom in my arms and put her in the bedroom and left.

The next day again she called me inside and said Me to wait in the hall and after 5 minutes she came with tea. And what sexy your mom was looking that day she was wearing red saree with red blouse which was deep neck and backless and her waist was in complete view and she seats next to me and said thank u for yesterday event.

From The next day, I stopped calling her. And I used to simply walk inside and put the bottle in the kitchen. And I discovered that at the timing of my delivery.she used to take bath or changes the cloth. So what I used to do that. After putting the bottle in the kitchen. I always knocked on the door to simply see her a little bit and this become my daily habit.

So she stopped taking baths now when I deliver milk and Now she was just doing her kitchen work. so one day I simply ask her for tea. she said me to wait in the hall. that day your mom was wearing a black night and nighty was falling from her one shoulder and her red bra strap was visible. she came outside with tea and sat next to me and offer me the cup.

I got some courage. I said her bhabhi red bra looks good on you. then she adjust her night and asked me in a funny way. How can you say it so confidentially?

I said to her when every you used to bend down to pick the bottle. I used to look inside your nighty and blouse. she got frightened by my words.

from next whenever I went inside for putting the milk bottle. I didn't use to see your sexy mom. so one day I call her. And a voice came from above have you putten the bottle now you can go(rakh diya na doodh ab aap jao).

But I follow the voice from where it came. It was coming from the room above. It was an open room but with no window. And what I see your mom was there just in a blouse and petticoat and she was struggling to apply the cream on her back. I said to her so there you are. she got frightened by my voice. I said her i have placed the bottle in kitchen and I went away

The next day after putting a bottle in the kitchen. I went up and she was in the same situation in her blouse and petticoat and struggling to apply the cream on her back. so I take the cream in my hand started applying it to her back. she got frightened and started to go up. I caught her hand and said to her I will not do anything without her consent. If I have to harm you. I had done it the day you was in a towel. My words hit her psychology. and she sit down I started applying cream on her back.

The next day again after putting the milk. I went up.and today she was applying cream to her legs by lifting her petticoat up to her knee. And her white legs were on display. By seeing me she changes her direction. so that her back was on my side and offer me a cream to apply it on her back. I started applying cream on her back. after finishing her back I caught your mom Kamar(waist) and pull her close and started applying cream on her kamar and Let me tell you I definitely say that she was also enjoying my touch.

The next day when I went inside she was going to the bathroom I caught her asked why you are not applying cream today darling. she got surprised by my word. But said to that she has to go somewhere and applying cream take lot of time. I caught her waist and pull her close to me and said to her then why I am for. And lift her to the room above.

First of all,I take off your mother's sari and pull her close to me. she was in only blouse and petticoat. There was no space between us. Then I, open your mom blouse she was in bra and petticoat now. and apply the cream from top to bottom. Then I opened the petticoat and applied cream on her legs.

Then I kissed your mother's waist (karma). The sound of aaaaaahhhh came out of your mother's mouth, she was only wearing panty and bra.

Then I pulled your mom closed to me and applied cream on her neck. while your mom was busy making nose like ohhhhhhhhoooo.

Then I apply some cream on your mom boobs.

Then i lift your mom towards bathroom.and faced her towards wall and pulled her panty and bra.

She was totally nude.

Then I said to her my service is done. and she said to me why in a seductive tone. I said to her I don't want to bath today and I left.

Then I asked milkman why didn't he don't fucked my mom. he laughs at me and said so now you want your mother to be fucked by me. I got ashamed of my word. Then milkman said to me don't be ashamed your mother is meant to be fucked daily. And I fucked her hard in every position. story continues.

surname
surname
5 Followers