Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be a good boy and watch from the other room, it was as if he was telling me as he continued to fuck Neetu. Your wife needs a real man.

Neetu's man suddenly pulled from her and lay on his back. I tried to peer through the darkness but the light coming through the window now fell on my wife's face ... and the cock she had started to suck.

My wife is such a good cocksucker, I marvelled, as I watch Neetu literally devour that cock. She continuously waved her long hair away from her face as she concentrated on her lover's penis. She was sucking a cock that had just been inside her cunt - something she never wanted to do with me.

The man whispered something to my wife's ears. I tried to listen, but it was in vain - he had spoken very softly. I saw Neetu look at him and then nod.

The man fucking my wife sat up on the bed and grabbed Neetu by the hips. Neetu chuckled, and then slowly grinded against him, before sitting down on his cock.

"OOoooooooh!" My wife moaned, as his hard penis re-entered her love canal.

The mystery lover held my wife by the waist as she bounced on his dick.

"Mmmmmm." Neetu was moaning again, quite loudly. I wish I could ask Neetu to be quiet. I really hoped there was no one gathering around the window, watching them.

Neetu then got up and turned around, and the sat again on her lover's dick. She groaned as his cock went up her insides again. This time her back was facing towards me, and she was face to face with her lover, kissing him, and once again I could not make out who it was.

Whoever it was ... it seemed Neetu was comfortable with him. Almost as if she was familiar with him. I wondered if he had fucked Neetu previously, so relaxed did Neetu appear to be with him, even as he was grinding against her.

My wife is so hot, I said to myself, as I continued to rub my cock and watched her have sex. Neetu had one nice juicy ass, which the man occasionally spanked. As he fucked her, he would also occasionally nibble or play with her big boobs, which kept bouncing around with her.

Her lover said something to her, and for a moment they stopped fucking. He wrapped his arms around her and she around him, and they kissed.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

It was a long kiss.

Neetu then got up and laid down on the bed on her back, her legs spread apart. Her lover positioned himself on top of her, once again in missionary position, ready to impale her again. It aroused me more, and I started stroking faster. He then inserted his penis inside her with one hard stroke.

Neetu then screamed his name.

Time stopped.

It was at this moment that the moonlight also brightened for a bit, and I got to see who her latest paramour was.

As if Neetu taking his name wasn't enough.

"OOOOH MANAV!" Neetu screamed, as he plunged into her. "OOOOH BABY!"

My hand almost stopped stroking my cock.

Almost.

It was my cousin Manav.

The one who was one of my closest relatives in India.

The one to whom I had asked to specifically put us away from everyone in a hut of our own.

The one who was now using that privacy and fucking my wife.

My own cousin.

The bride's brother Manav.

Manav was now fucking Neetu like a wild stallion.

"Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm. MANAV!" Neetu was now moaning quite loudly, not even caring that I was in the next room.

Manav was now ejaculating inside her. My wife was now muttering incoherently, her arms wrapped around my cousin, kissing and hugging him, as he emptied his seed inside her.

For about five minutes, they lay together, arms intertwined, bodies entangled with each other, as Manav and Neetu kissed. From time to time I saw Manav flex his buttocks, until the last of his sperm was inside my wife. Finally, he laid back on his back, relaxed.

"Oh, Manav!" My wife gushed, stroking his now flaccid dick. "That was wonderful."

There was no condom.

SMOOCH!

They kissed again.

"I have wanted to fuck you for so long, Bhabhi!" Manav remarked, in between sucking my wife's lips. "Ever since I first saw you with Gopal, you have always been in my fantasies!"

"Oh, Manav!" My wife blushed. "Now that you ... have ... fucked me ... I hope I was able to live up to your fantasies!"

"Oh, Bhabhi!" Manav smiled. "I am in heaven. I never thought ... you know ... I would ... and here I am."

SMOOCH!

They kissed again.

"Tell me, Manav." My wife urged, while still rubbing his dick. "When Bhola told me he wanted a friend to fuck me on New Year's Eve, a friend who was celebrating his birthday, I never even thought it would be you!"

Of course! I now remembered. Manav's birthday was January 1!

"Bhabhi!" Manav kissed my wife again, before continuing. "My family ... as you know ... my father ... he is always helping our poor relatives. I continued that practice. I always helped out Bhola and his family, time to time."

"You are very generous, I heard." My wife remarked.

"Yes, I helped his brother with his tuition through university." Manav explained. "Even though Bhola was in Dubai, it wasn't enough ... what he earned. Now Bunty is going to be well settled. So Bhola was always in my debt, you know."

They paused the conversation for a bit, as their kissing became heated. After some time Manav continued again.

"I heard rumours, of course, of Bhola and his ways with married men." He expounded. "Some villagers told me he was romancing housewives when he worked in the city. There were even rumours that he had an affair with you, Bhabhi, because apparently Gopal was impotent. That was the rumour."

Neetu listened quietly but did not say anything. I wondered how those rumours came back all the way to the village. Must have been Bhola's doing. He must have boasted to some people who told other people and so on.

"I never believed those." Manav continued. "Even though I always had it at the back of my mind. Then Bhola came and settled in the village, and again there were talks of him and some farmer's wife. So then one day I confronted Bhola and asked him point blank. Was there any truth in all these rumours, and more specifically, did he sleep with you."

"What did he say?" Neetu asked.

"He admitted that he had slept with you." Manav answered. "That he seduced you over a long period of time and finally you came to his bed one night. And that from then on, you were his mistress apparently for over half a year."

"Five months, actually." Neetu corrected Manav. "We were lovers for only five months."

"He told me he even shared you with another friend." Manav continued. "The things he said he did with you ... it was too unbelievable. Apparently, he treated you like ... in his words ... a slut ... he slapped you. And he did other things to you ... he said."

Once again, the conversation was paused as it got too heated, and Manav and my wife made out for about five minutes straight. I noticed my wife cleverly did not accept what Bhola said about their affair, but neither did she deny.

"I didn't know whether to believe Bhola or not." Manav confessed, after they finished kissing. "But an idea started to develop in my mind. If Bhola could share you with his friend, and you were willing, then maybe he could share you with me. When it came time to give accommodations for you ... and I had to put you and Gopal in the hut with Bhola ... I told him that I wanted to sleep with you. One night ... and it would be enough. I asked him if he could make that happen. Especially on my birthday."

"And Bhola ... in your debt ... agreed." Neetu put two and two together. "When initially he said a friend of his would sleep with me ... I thought it was Bashir ... his old friend. I never thought ... it would be you. Happy birthday, Manav."

Manav reached out and held my wife by wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her close to him and they started to kiss again. This time there was no break from the kissing, but soon their breathing became heavy again. It was clear that round two had begun.

For the next one hour I masturbated, and watched, as Neetu and Manav did it twice more. I watched as first he pounded her for a good twenty minutes in missionary style, before lying flat on his back. My wife then climbed on him, riding his dick, bouncing her big bubbly ass up and down. Her buttocks constantly jiggled as she rode him. Once more they flipped positions, before Manav again emptied himself into her. Thankfully, this time, I noticed her putting a condom on him before he ejaculated inside her.

Once more they talked for a good twenty minutes. Manav asked her if I had any suspicion about her affairs. Neetu sidestepped the topic by saying she wouldn't worry about me - I was sleeping soundly in the next room and ignorance was bliss. Manav laughed, and my wife joined in his laughter.

Even as I also started to cum, and ejaculate into my palm, I didn't know how to feel. With Bhola and Bunty, I knew who were sleeping with her. Manav was a complete surprise, and I felt cheated and embarrassed and emasculated and betrayed and excited and aroused - all at the same time. I mean, Manav behaved extremely respectful towards us ... even touching Neetu's feet the first time he had greeted us at the airport. And here he was, fucking my wife like a whore.

"Manav, it's almost three thirty." My wife suddenly glanced at the clock. "Soon I will have to go back to my own room."

"And Bhola still has six men who want to fuck you." Manav told her.

Six men?

Neetu groaned.

"Six?" She was incredulous. "Why did I ever agree to this?"

"I am almost done, but how about a blowjob, Bhabhi?" Manav asked my wife as casually as someone would ask for change for fifty rupees.

"Um ... sure." Neetu replied, getting up from the bed.

Manav sat up on the bed, even as Neetu got out and knelt by his side. He spread his legs a little bit as Neetu bent forward and started to lick and kiss his cock. Within moments Manav was hard.

Without another word, he grabbed Neetu firmly by the hair and tapped her cheeks. As Neetu opened her mouth in an 'O', Manav shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm." Neetu started to moan and choke and Manav started to practically face fuck her. His huge dick went in and out of her mouth, which was wide open and drooling.

It didn't take long. This was the fourth time for Manav, and he was soon emptying his balls inside my wife's mouth. Neetu swallowed every drop and sucked his flaccid dick clean. As she then stood up, Manav spanked her on ass as she started to gather her clothes, making my wife giggle.

I quickly stepped down from my watching place. It was clear that Neetu was done with him for the night. I quietly went back my position on the bed, gathered the blanket around me, and gently lay down. I heard the door to the hut open and shut, and then the water in the bathroom start to run. Neetu was freshening up before the next man came. Soon she was back in Bhola's room, fully dressed, waiting in bed, when the door opened.

I wondered who the next man would be.

"Sabbir anna!" Neetu gave a loud incredulous gasp when she saw who it was. "You?"

My head reeled in horror. So now this 65-year-old village elder was going to fuck my wife?

"You are a shameless woman, Neetu." I heard Sabbir laugh. "Giving sedatives to your husband so you can engage in sex with your servant next door! And of course, don't you know how much help I ... and others from the village ... have given Bhola over the years, especially taking care of his family when he was in Dubai. And when Krishna heard you and him ... of course ... I told him ... he must share his slut with us."

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

Soon the noises began again. And they continued to come from the room next door for a long time.

For two hours, I listened as men after men entered, one by one, and sometimes in twos and threes, making the trip to Bhola's bedroom, taking turns to fuck, and do whatever else they wanted, with my wife. The men were rough with her, not hesitating to slap her across her cheeks or spank her on the buttocks, calling her names and so on. I remained in my bed, unwilling to witness the debauchery going on inside. Neetu's moans, her groans, and her cries continued to filter through the walls. She was in constant action, with at least one dick in one of her holes, getting fucked constantly.

It was clear that Bhola had told a few friends in the village, including some from the village council, about his affairs, especially with Neetu. Now these men were here, fucking my wife and using her as a cum dump and sex toy in exchange for their silence.

I remembered something Bhola had told Neetu earlier this week.

Sluts don't deserve mercy. Especially one that left me so suddenly seven years ago. You will pay for that, memsaab.

Now I understood. Bhola was taking his revenge. He was making my wife pay.

He was punishing my wife for abandoning him so suddenly all those years ago - by making her the village slut. She would never be able to show her face here again. Other than Manav, it was mere ordinary low-class villages who were now fucking her. She was no longer a high class memsaab. She was a whore pimped out by Bhola to repay people he had some sort of debt with. My high-class wife was being used as local village hooker by the villagers.

It was a shame Neetu - and I - would have to bear forever. I didn't know of it then, but there would be another way Bhola would take his revenge.

It was around 530 in the morning when Bhola entered the room. Everyone else had gone by then. I heard him come in and talk harshly with my wife, so I stood up on the bed to watch.

Bhola was standing by the bed, his pants at his ankles. Neetu, fully naked, bite marks all over her body, was on her knees, sucking Bhola's cock. Her make up had been completely smudged, and her cheeks were red, and her hair ragged.

After about a couple of minutes, Bhola stopped fucking my wife's mouth and pulled out his cock.

As Neetu remained kneeling in front of him, Bhola calmly raised his hand.

SLAP!

"You are a slut, memsaab. Getting fucked by almost half the village tonight!"

SLAP!

"How do you manage to keep your shenanigans hidden from your useless husband is a wonder, memsaab. What an idiot he is! And what a slut you are!"

SLAP!

"All these men will forever remember the whore from Canada, memsaab."

SLAP!

I just stood on the bed, watching feebly, as Bhola continued to slap my wife, insulting her and shaming her for being an adulteress.

"Ok, memsaab." Bhola ordered. "I want you to lie on the bed, on your back, your legs spread out like the randi you are."

"Yes, Bhola. I am your randi."

Bhola made Neetu lie naked on the bed, on her back. I could see, even through the dim light, that Neetu's pussy was glistening with her own juices. Bhola stripped his own clothes and soon joined my wife on the bed, kissing her on the lips and squeezing her boobs.

"Oh Bhola." My wife moaned. "Please fuck me."

After all that, she still wanted him!

"Get ready, slut." Bhola barked.

As she rushed to comply with his order, Bhola's hard male rod probed and prodded along Neetu's thighs, hunting, searching, for the hole of her pussy. I could see that Neetu was quivering with excitement. She had been fucked all night, and he was not even inside her, yet just the mere thought of Bhola's cock entering her was sending small orgasmic shocks bubbling through her loins!

Soon, the tip of Bhola's big round cock wedged its way between Neetu's pussy lips. Then came a powerful hunch of his hips, and four, maybe five, more inches of man meat forced their way inside my wife's trembling cunt. A second such thrust, and he was all the way in.

"Whose pussy is this, my slut?" He asked my wife, as he fucked her.

"Oh Bhola! Oh Bhola!" All my wife could do moan and scream his name as this lowly servant continued to fuck her, and each stroke of his cock bringing her orgasms, making her toes curl with pleasure.

"It is yours. Ungh! Yours! I belong to you. Please keep fucking me!"

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

The sounds of the bed and Neetu's loud grunts and guttural noises of her orgasm continued, until even in the next room I could almost feel the bed shudder as Bhola reached his climax.

"You like that big cock, don't you, memsaab?"

"Oh yes, Bhola! I love it. I need it. I am your bitch, Bhola!"

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

"OK, slut, I am coming." Bhola announced.

Bhola had been pacing himself, but he had a limit - he could no longer stop it. A couple of thrusts and then he started to come in her pussy with a loud howl that rang through the hut.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! WHAT A PUSSY!!!!"

If I had been asleep, that howl should have woken me up. Bhola seemed to have no such thoughts, as he continued to ejaculate into my wife. His ass shook, and in fact the whole bed shook as he violently pumped his seed deep into my wife's pussy. When he was finally done, they both collapsed on the bed. Neetu rolled over with her legs spread eagled. Her own body was still shaking, almost violently, as she lay beside him, attempting to catch her breath after the torrid fucking she had received.

I couldn't help it. A tear or two flowed down my eyes.

What was happening to me?

I quickly rubbed them away and quietly made my way back on the bed. Yes, I had allowed my wife to have the affair, but right now it was getting too much for me. Bhola had been out of control.

I need to sleep.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. If you thought I would have trouble falling asleep, you would be wrong. Suddenly I felt very sleepy.

Bhola must have drugged my tea, I realized. He wanted to make sure I would be asleep.

As sleep started to slowly come back, I heard the squeaking of the bed again.

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

I thought it would be hard, but soon, even as Neetu and Bhola started their next round of debauchery, I was fast asleep.

* * *

Neetu woke me up as she got into bed. It was around 630 in the morning. We were supposed to wake up two hours later to get ready to leave for Goa.

"Please, Gopal, I need you in me," She begged.

My wife wanted me to fuck her. After all that had happened last night. Perhaps she had some remorse, and she wanted to cleanse herself again.

So ... I did.

It was a quick fuck.

"Oh ... my ... love. You are the best."

Even after how Neetu felt after having been fucked by all those men, she later told me nothing topped that night on how she felt as to when I started to ejaculate inside her. She felt whole again. She felt like a wife again.

I had to believe her.

* * *

It was about two weeks later. We were back in Ottawa, Canada. Our lives had settled back into routine. Our son was in school. I rejoined my office, mostly working from home. Neetu also started her work, again mostly working from home.

She was definitely late. Her monthly cycle meant she should have had her period ten days ago. There were no signs of her period, and she was usually never late. We took a pregnancy test.

It was positive. Sahil was going to have a brother or a sister.

"Bhola." Neetu told me that night, as we started to fuck. "He was the only one I allowed to cum inside me, without a condom. Everyone else wore a condom."

Another lie, I thought to myself. I knew Manav had cum in her once, at least, without a condom.

"I see."

"Thank you letting me be a slut on the holiday, Gopal," Neetu kissed me on the lips, even as my cock plunged again inside her.

1...456789