All Comments on 'Indian Wife Teases Husband's Friend'

by lovepriya

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
macrolovermacroloverover 19 years ago
indian tease

This Indian lady is an accomplished tease. She needs someone to bend her over and fuck her good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Suckcellent

Simply suckcellent Priya

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoover 19 years ago
Charming!

The missuse of the English language adds so much to ths story. You sound so sweet as you find ways to express in a foreign tongue. Lovely. Very hot.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Tease

Simply Great

sinistersam88sinistersam88about 17 years ago
Very Good Story & Nice Tease

Dear Priya,

You are a real nice tease and a great woman. From the literary point of view this is a great story.

Love

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
Priya was such a tease

It's good that Dilated finally got to tuck that hot tease, I can't wait for the next story.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
dyac

I meant Sumar of course, darn you auto correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TRULY EROTIC

She is intelligent, naughty, cute, carming...

i can see the two families might end up living in a Hippy-style commune where the share lodging, food & spouses! I wonna be in that number! Would you guys let me & my wife in the deal?

Priya, i will have a dream about you teasing me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Priya is doing the right thing by teasing her husband's friend, she kills two birds with one stone

What i mean is both the guest and the husband get turned on.

Priya is a true loving wife!

I am givibg this story A- [4 3/4 *]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi Priya, Would you, Deep, Suman & Anu spend your vacation days with my wife & me

We would be very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY WIFE FORGAVE ME AN AFFAIR & WE HAD A FRESH START BIT THE DEAL WAD SHE CAN FUCK ANOTHER MAN IF SHE REALLY LIKES HIM!

A good friend of mine was temporarily in our city. I onsisted that he should stay with us. The two og yhem connected very well, one could say too well. They laughed at each others jokes, which were progressively gettong suggestive. My wife was staying home as she was between 2 contracts. He definitely went too far a few times in my presence. For instance, on the beach she'd adked me to put the sunscreen on her back & he would say to her "...feel free to ask me, i am good at it." She replied, "It's my husband's job." He said, i did not want his job, just to be seadonal help..." She found it funny, i didn't. When he left she admitted to me they had been lovers for about 2 thirds of his stay. She admittedly enjoyed sex with him very much, "I would not call it better or worse, i would say different and refreshin..." (Go figure.)

Our sex life inproved after his stay.

I never adtted to her that i somehow loved to witness sexual tension between them & that i was a willing silent partner in their brief affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I HAD A FLING WITH A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MY HUSBAND'S WHILE HE WAS STAYING WITH US

He was very nice, a good listener, a good dancer, a good story teller....

I found out he was a good kisser, too.

Finally i established he was a good lay. He could stay rock-hard for more than 60 minutes!

Last but definitely not least, he was a "master licker" - he licked and french-kissed my pussy until i had an orgasm & would switch to my arse hole to the same effect.

*

At the time i felt pleasure and happiness as well a guilt. Now, i am happy about what i did and have no regrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous