All Comments on 'Indrani's Humiliation'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was basically a one chapter story. That was quite erotic. But dragging on to the next chapter made it rather monotonous. Too much of the same thing makes it boring. Besides Indrani wished for a little liscentiousness (harmless in the sense that her deviousness was harming no one), but by spreading out the video you practically destroyed her life. She has nowhere to hide. Any day her husband will come to see the video and her life will be over. Extremely cruel. We should enjoy a liscentious story without being cruel. The story should have ended with Indrani and her husband leaving for the US.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was awesome Loved reading and enjoyed every aspect of your story. Thank you for sharing

theretiredmarinertheretiredmariner5 months ago

Absolutely fantastic, really enjoyed it, hope that you have arranged for more adventures for Indrani?

MunchDKMunchDK4 months ago

As always I really enjoyed your story.

I would probably have used a previous character like Yuko in place of Chi, but that is just personal preference. Overall the story was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...