Indrani's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man looked at me as he said to Raju, "I assume that this is the lady that Jack wants the dress for."

As he spoke, I watched his gaze slowly appraise me from head to toe, lingering on my chest as he said, "Jack called by earlier, chose the dress that he wanted and gave me instructions of what he wanted altered."

While he was speaking, he retrieved a dress that was already on the cutting table and held it up for me to see. It looked to be made of the finest cream coloured silk. I could see that it was a halter neck design with a plunging neckline and a very short hemline.

The old man pointed to a small cubicle in one corner of the room that consisted of a filthy curtain hanging from a rusty rail and, passing me the dress said, "please go and put it on and then come back and I'll mark up the changes that are to be made.

Standing behind the filthy curtain I was already regretting not wearing a bra as I took off my salwar kameez leaving me wearing just a small pair of lace panties.

I then put on the dress. The fine silk felt luxurious next to my skin, but the dress was far more revealing than I had initially thought. The hem was very short leaving much of my thighs exposed. The waist could have been tighter and the top plunged lower than I was comfortable with, exposing all of my cleavage. As I took a deep breath to ready myself for walking back out into the dingy room, I realised that the most embarrassing element to the dress was the way in which the fine silk clung to every detail of my body leaving my nipples clearly visible.

A big part of me wanted to just leave and insist that Raju drive me back to the hotel. I briefly hesitated but then realised that by doing so, Raju would report back to Jack. This would seriously jeopardise the lucrative contract that Jack was due to sign and, worse still, the compromising video would be sent to my husband.

Gritting my teeth, I pulled back the curtain and walked back to where the old man and Raju were standing. With each step I was acutely aware of my unsupported breasts swaying freely beneath the fine silk. A matter made worse by the fact that both men were openly gazing directly at them.

Raju turned to the old man asking, "what do you think of her tits?"

"Very nice," he replied, "but Jack left explicit instructions for the dress to show them off as much as possible."

The old man moved closer and continued" first I must mark the position of her nipples and then mark the fabric where it needs to be cut."

I winced and began to move backwards as the old man suddenly reach for one of my nipples. I then stopped and took a deep calming breath as Raju said firmly, "let him do his job Indrani or I'll report back to Jack that you were uncooperative."

I could see the lust in the old man's eyes as he swiftly found each nipple, pinching each in turn between his thumb and finger. As each nipple embarrassingly responded he marked the position by drawing a small cross on the fabric with a chalk marker.

He then began drawing lines along the sides of both strips of fabric that formed the halter. Each time he drew a line he held the relevant breast with his free hand. He then stood back and gazed at me saying, "I think that after I've cut away the excess fabric your breasts will be perfectly displayed."

I looked down at the chalk marks and wondered how much fabric would be left.

He then moved behind me and tightened the waist, holding it in place with pins.

He then said to Raju, "OK, I will modify the dress so that it shows more of her breasts. If you come back in an hour or so she can try it on again and I'll finalise the skirt length."

"How short will it be?" asked Raju.

I watched as the old man retrieved a piece of paper from the cutting table and said, "these are the instructions that Jack left me earlier this morning. Top to be as small as possible but still covering her nipples. The hemline of the skirt must be no more than an inch down from her crotch.

It felt as though I wasn't there as they continued to discus me like some kind of inanimate object or perhaps a piece of meat as the old man continued, asking Raju, "have you fucked her?"

"Yes," said Raju, "quite a few times."

"Any good?"

"Yes, not bad."

As they spoke, I could see the old man's gaze devouring me from head to toe and even more alarming, I could see the unmistakeable bulge of his erection poking out beneath the filthy fabric of his salwar pants.

The old man then turned to me saying, "go and get dressed and I'll see you later.

I hurried back to the privacy of the changing curtain, carefully removed the dress, and put my clothes back on.

As I emerged from behind the curtain Raju said, "come on, let's go. We've got another appointment.

We were soon back in the car and as we set off, I asked Raju. "where are we going?"

He grinned as he replied, "we're going to visit a friend of mine who owns a private and exclusive club."

I was none the wiser as Raju pulled up in a back street outside an anonymous looking door.

"It's in here," said Raju as he led me to the door and pressed a bell push. The door was opened by a man who instantly reminded me of what an Indian version of Jack would look like. He invited us inside.

He ushered us into what I assumed was his office. It was a large expensively decorated room with a huge desk in one corner and expensive looking leather chairs around the sides. On the wall opposite to where I was stood were enlarged photographs of women in various stages of undress. As I looked around, I became aware of the man standing next to me as he said, "I am Amir," he said.

"What is your name?" Indrani sir," I replied.

I see that you are admiring some of the sexy ladies that have performed here."

He then took my hand and guided me round to the next wall of pictures. Whereas the pictures on the first wall could be described as artistic this next wall was pornographic. He pointed toward one picture in particular and said, "this is one of my favourites. I particularly like her apparent look of innocence as she holds her legs wide apart to show off her chut or do you use the word cunt?"

I felt my cheeks flush at his use of bad language but was already realising that I was at the mercy of Amir and Raju.

Amir then turned to Raju saying, "is this the young woman you spoke to me about?"

"Yes," said Raju.

Amir then turned toward me and, slowly appraising me from head to toe said, "from what I can see so far I think that she might be able to earn you enough money to cover the losses you incurred when you lost your job."

Amir then turned to me saying, "In case you are in any doubt I run a sex club here for discerning businessmen. Raju asked for my help with recuperating the wages he lost after he was sacked from your place of employment. If you are as open minded as you appeared to be in the video that Raju showed me then I'm confident that by entertaining and then surrendering your body for an hour or so to my clients, you will be able to repay Raju."

I gazed down at my feet feeling lost for words and apprehensive as I wondered exactly how many men had now seen the video. Amir then said, "first I have to be satisfied that you are good enough for my clientele and that you are sufficiently open minded."

Already resigned to my fate I looked at them both in turn and said, "what will I have to do sir?"

"I want you to show me if you can dance, preferably the bharatanatyam."

It was a dance I had been taught when I was younger and to this day whenever I got the chance, I liked to perform it.

"Do you have any music sir?" I asked.

He retrieved his mobile from his pocket, swiped the screen a couple of times and then I heard the music.

I felt self-conscious as I began my dance but, although a little rusty at first, I soon felt confident. After a minute or so the music stopped and Amir said, "Indrani, you are very good."

"Thank you, sir."

He was gazing directly at my chest as he said, "shall I explain to you what service I supply to my clientele?"

"Yes sir," I said, a little apprehensively.

He continued, "my clientele are mostly wealthy businessmen who enjoy watching Bollywood movies but share a common fantasy. When they watch a young sexy Bollywood actress performing traditional dances, they fantasize that she removes her clothes and then continues to perform naked. If I think you will be good enough, then you will be their fantasy dancer. I have some special costumes that are fastened with Velcro and so are very easy to take off or be taken off. My performers dance on a small, raised stage in front of a selected group of men."

I tried to imagine how it would feel to be dancing naked in front of a group of men. To see them all gazing at my naked body. It sounded both scary and degrading but I could not deny that somewhere deep down it excited me. However, I knew that irrespective of my feelings I would have no choice.

My thoughts were then interrupted as Amir said, "take off your top and dance again with your tits out."

I glanced nervously at Raju and Amir knowing that to keep the video secret from my husband and for Jack to sign the important contract I had little choice.

I could see the look of lust in Amir's eyes as I fumbled with the buttons that fastened the front of my kameez. As I unfastened each button, I felt the front of the kameez open more and more until, as I released the last button, I felt my unsupported breasts relax and the kameez spring open. I then shrugged it from my shoulders, slid it down over each arm and dropped it onto the floor.

I often wondered if other women felt like me when men openly gazed at their breasts. Ever since I matured, I've always experienced conflicting feelings. My initial reaction is always, 'how dare you look at me like that,' followed by feelings of arousal as I imagine the culprit wanting to ravage me.

Now, as I stood there with Amir gazing lustfully at my exposed breasts, I tried but failed to suppress my own feelings of arousal.

He moved up close, turning to Raju and saying, "nice tits," before turning back to face me and saying, "Look at me,"

I lifted my gaze slowly from the floor to his eyes and said, "yes sir."

Looking directly into my eyes he then slapped the outside of my left breast with a stinging blow. The subsequent movement of my breasts seemed to amuse him, and he began repeatedly slapping me quite hard as he watched my breasts react with a gentle sway.

Despite his stinging blows, or perhaps more truthfully, because of them, my nipples were becoming both stiff and erect and I could feel the gusset of my panties begin to moisten.

Without warning Amir suddenly changed tactic and just as I was braced for another stinging slap, he grabbed my nipple between his finger and thumb and squeezed it hard. He then looked me in the eye and grinned as he twisted it painfully before saying, "now take off the rest of your clothes."

"Yes sir," I said submissively.

He then released my nipple and stood back to watch as I nervously unfastened the waist of my Salwar pants. With the waist unfastened I slid them down over my thighs and let them drop to my ankles. I then stooped down and removed them from each leg. I felt Amir's gaze shift down slowly from my naked breasts to my panties before he said, "now take of your panties."

I said nothing as I slipped my thumbs under the waistband and began to slide them down to my ankles. I then reached down and, lifting each foot in turn and removed them.

I felt both vulnerable and aroused as Amir slowly appraised my naked body from head to toe.

"Not bad," he said. "I like that you shave your pubic hair it gives a much better view of your chut. Now dance again and let me see how well your tits move."

He re-started the music, and I began to dance.

"More enthusiasm Indrani. I want to see your tits swaying to and fro."

"Yes sir," I said as I did as he asked.

The dance involved steps that required my knees to be apart and to frequently drop into a squatting position. I felt shy when it came to these steps trying to minimise how far apart my knees were until Amir shouted, "spread your knees properly. Each time you squat I want to see your chut displayed clearly."

"Yes sir," I said as I followed his instructions feeling my moist labia parting each time I squatted and seeing Amir's lust filled gaze as he stared between my thighs.

The music came to an end, I stopped dancing and listened as Amir said, "When you are performing for my customers, they will not expect you to be coy about showing off your chut. It is one of the many reasons that they pay good money to come and see one of my girls perform. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good," said Amir, now go and sit on the chair that's closest to you." I was very aware of both Raju and Amir following my every step as I walked over and sat down.

Amir then came and stood in front of me. I watched his gaze shift from my breasts down to my pubis as he said, "open your legs."

I hesitated for a moment until Amir said, "if you are serious about repaying Raju then you must accept the fact that you'll have to get used to humiliating yourself. Not only in front of Raju and me but later, in front of my paying guests. Now open your legs."

"Yes sir," I said and slowly moved my knees apart until I felt that my moist labia were visible. It felt demeaning with both men staring between my thighs but got much worse when Amir said, "Shift your backside forward to the edge of the chair."

I did as he asked and shuffled my bottom forward wondering what indignity he had in mind for me next.

I didn't have to wait long as he said, "if I am going to risk my reputation for having uninhibited girls displaying themselves to my customers you have to prove to me that I can rely on you to perform."

"Yes sir," I said.

He then continued, "As I've already made clear, if I allow you to perform you will have to show everything to the audience. Now lean right back in the chair and open your legs as wide as you can."

I did as he asked and could already feel my body betraying me. Despite my outwardly shy demeanour the fact that I was displaying myself so crudely to a man I had only just met struck an immediate chord with many of my long held submissive fantasies. I spread my legs as wide as I could and felt my wet labia opening to reveal my oozing vagina.

"Now play with yourself," said Amir.

"Yes sir," I said, and slid my hand down over my belly and then between my legs. As I toyed with my wetness Amir turned to Raju and said, she's got a great chut. My clients are going to love seeing that.

I then heard Amir say, "Raju, fetch the dildo from my desk drawer."

Still toying self-consciously with my wetness, I cringed as I watched Raju walk over to Amir's desk and then return with a lifelike looking dildo. He passed it to Amir who then held it up for me to see and said, "is this bigger than your husband's?"

I looked at the dildo noting it's large bulbous head and life like shaft which even included veins. It looked quite a bit larger my husband's penis and, I noticed, it also had a life like scrotum.

"Well," said Amir, "is it bigger?"

"Yes sir."

"Before you try it for size use both hands to pull your chut open."

"Yes sir," I said as, feeling like I was in the midst of an erotic dream, I reached down with both hands and used my fingers to pull myself wide open.

Amir then placed the dildo on my belly and said, "now fuck yourself with that while we watch."

"Yes sir," I said.

Despite the situation I felt highly aroused as, holding the dildo by the scrotum, I guided the bulbous head between my parted and oozing labia.

With both men watching avidly, I rubbed the head between my wet lips and then briefly up over my clitoris. At that moment I no longer cared who was watching. I slid the head down and then into my wet entrance. I then closed my eyes as I slowly eased the dildo into my vagina. The bulbous head felt good as my moist pink flesh stretched around it.

Without any further instruction I began to fuck myself with it. I moved my free hand up to one of my breasts, squeezing and caressing it as I thrust the dildo in and out of my vagina.

My mind wandered back to my American boss James and the day when he fucked me across his desk.

As I repeatedly thrust the dildo in and out of me, I imagined it was James, pounding into me ruthlessly. I remembered him pulling on my hair and calling me a slut. The reality of the dildo and the reminiscence of being fucked across James's desk merged into one as my body began to convulse and gasps of pleasure escaped my mouth. I held the dildo deep inside me as I thrust my hips almost uncontrollably against it.

For a moment I was lost in my own private world of pleasure but then reality began to return. I opened my eyes and saw the grinning faces of Raju and Amir as I eased the dildo out.

"Excellent!" exclaimed Amir.

I felt my cheeks flush as I handed the dildo, glistening with my juices, back to Raju and closed my legs.

Amir then said, "Well done."

He then turned to Raju and said, "bring her back here at five this afternoon and she can perform for the early group.

I was about to grab my clothes and get dressed when Amir said, "before you go, I need you to try on the special dance outfit. Follow me."

I felt self-conscious and concerned that somebody might see me as I followed him naked out of his office and down a dingy corridor. We stopped at a door which had a sign on it which read 'wardrobe.'

Amir opened it and beckoned me inside. He walked along the racks of clothing, picking items as he went. He then held each up in turn. The first was a beautifully embroidered red silk kameez, then a gold saree blouse trimmed with red followed by matching salwar and finally a tiny red and gold G-string.

"Here," he said, try these on.

The G-string looked as though it had fallen apart. I must have looked puzzled before Amir explained, "It is all held together with Velcro at the front. As I pulled them between my legs I fumbled with the gusset and waist strings but eventually managed to make them fix together. It was as though Amir read my mind as he said with a grin, "yes, the fixing is very fragile, one sharp pull and they will fall off."

The Kameez, salwar pants and Saree blouse were secured similarly, no buttons or zips just small pads of Velcro. Each garment was a collection of its component parts, lengths of fabric cut to shape but not stitched together, just small Velcro pads holding them together.

Finally, I was dressed in the outfit. Amir walked around me and said, "they all fit quite well. In case you are wondering, when you perform later you will be dancing with two other girls. They will remain fully clothed but as the dance progresses, they will rip off each item of your outfit until you are completely naked. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I said, hoping that I would find the courage and avoid the embarrassment of the video being sent to my husband and perhaps more seriously, upsetting Jack and the contract not being signed if I failed.

"Now follow me and I'll show you your changing room for later this afternoon."

He led the way to another room, opened the door and ushered me inside saying, "I'll get Raju to bring your clothes and then you can get dressed."

8.

Having dressed, we were soon back in the car. Raju suggested we stopped for a late lunch before heading back to the dressmaker to give him time to complete the changes to the dress. We stopped off at a restaurant in sector 45, not far from my old home in Gurugram.

1...34567...10