Indrani's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Chi-Chuan had two fingers inside my rectum as Arjan blurted out, "yes, yes please."

Chi-Chuan immediately pulled her fingers out, stood and moved over to stand next to Arjan. I could see the glazed expression of lust in his eyes as she expertly unzipped him and, for the second time that afternoon, eased out his fully erect penis.

Still strapped to the chair and fully exposed I felt helpless as Chi-Chuan gripped Arjan's erection and pulled him toward me. Despite all the humiliating things I had endured during my visit I felt both embarrassment and shame knowing that Arjan, a servant class male of a much lower status than me, was about to use my anus to gratify himself.

I felt him press the head of his erection between my oozing labia a few times and then he moved it down to my anus. I was already resigned to my fate and tried to relax as I awaited this final indignity.

I felt his glans, slippery with my own juices and the ejaculate from my colleagues, press into my bottom. His gaze was fixed on my breasts. I felt the relentless inward pressure as the head of his erection pushed slowly but relentlessly into my rectum. Finally, with his penis now completely inside he looked at me, grinned, and said, "Jack told me you were a slut and promised me your tightest hole."

I closed my eyes and said nothing as I felt him ease his penis back out until just his glans were inside me. Without any warning he suddenly plunged his dick back into my rectum and began to sodomise me mercilessly. His thrusts were both fast and powerful. I heard his breathing becoming fast and harsh. He began to exclaim, "yes, yes!" between breaths. His thrusting reached a crescendo and momentarily stopped before I felt him ejaculate deep inside me.

I opened my eyes as he pulled his dripping penis from my anus and then walked away. Both Jack and Chi-Chuan then appeared between my outstretched thighs.

Jack turned to Chi-Chuan and said, "clean her up."

Without hesitation she knelt in front of me. I gasped as I felt her tongue snake over my dilated anus and then into it as she licked out Arjan's ejaculate. The touch of her tongue felt tender and gentle and, to my surprise, enjoyable. Having thoroughly licked my anus she moved up to my vulva. She paused briefly, looked up and said to me, "I love the taste of spunk," before delving between my parted labia to lick me clean.

She then moved up to my clitoris, causing me to gasp as she pressed her tongue flat against my engorged bud. With the limited amount of movement I had, and for the second time that afternoon, I began to unashamedly thrust my hips toward her tongue. She responded by pushing two fingers up inside my vagina, pressing the tips against my g-spot. With her tongue on my clitoris and fingers on my g-spot I began to lose control.

I began to scream with pleasure as another powerful orgasm ripped through my body.

As my orgasm subsided, she slipped her fingers out and gave my clitoris a tender kiss. She was still kneeling as Jack reappeared and turned her to face him. I could see his erection jutting from his open fly. Without hesitation Chi-Chuan shuffled on her knees toward him and took it into her mouth.

I watched and felt a pang of jealousy as he stroked her hair before placing his hands behind her head. With her head held firmly he then began to thrust into her mouth. I continued to watch as strings of drool began to fall from the sides of her mouth. As he pounded into her throat he turned and gazed between my open thighs. The expression on his face was one of pure lust.

He did not last for long and was soon emptying his semen down Chi-Chuan's throat. I continued to watch as she licked him clean.

Jack then put away his softening dick, zipped himself, looked at each of us in turn and said, "well done girls, I'll see you back up in my room," and left.

14.

Chi-Chuan unfastened the straps and helped me get up from the chair. Arjan reappeared with a hotel dressing gown for me and then escorted us both back to Jack's room.

I had a long hot shower and when I eventually joined Chi-Chuan and Jack fully clothed, the three of us sat down and enjoyed a room service meal. Other than thanking me and Chi-Chuan again nothing more was said about the afternoon.

That night I slept soundly and the following morning I was back in the limousine being driven to the airport by Raju. He escorted me through to the departure area and thanked me sincerely for repaying the debt he had incurred because of me.

The long flight somehow distanced me from everything I had done. After landing back in the US on Friday I was soon reunited with my husband who told me how much he had missed me.

That night he made love to me in his usual conservative way. I pretended to enjoy it and, as I feel to sleep, I promised myself that I would try harder to enjoy sex with him. Perhaps subtly suggest he tries something more adventurous, maybe suggest reading some erotic stories to give him ideas but deep down I knew it wouldn't work.

Monday morning and my return to the office came around quickly.

My boss James called me to his office. I felt nervous and concerned that he might have been sent the video of my performance at the club.

On entering his office, he greeted me with a warm smile and said, "Khaleed emailed me on Friday and told me that the new contract had been signed. Congratulations, well done Indrani. You obviously did a good job. In future I have decided to include you in my negotiating team when we are bidding for new contracts. Consider it a promotion and of course a rise in salary."

"Thank you," I said, feeling relieved and pleased with myself.

I turned to leave the office and as I reached the door James said, "by the way, I loved seeing your strip routine that Khaleed sent me."

I felt my cheeks flush and quickly left his office.

1...5678910