Indrani's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was good, but I found it difficult to relax because of what I would have to do later that afternoon. Raju didn't help by saying, "I'll be in the audience later when you strip off and show everyone your pussy."

I cringed at the thought of it but knew I had little choice.

Having finished our lunch, we then headed off to the dressmaker. Raju parked the car behind the shop, and we headed for the door. The old man was already waiting for us and seemed excited as he ushered us inside and to the rear of the shop. The cream silk dress was on a hanger outside the curtained off changing room. "Please try on the dress," said the old man. I walked over, grabbed the dress, and then moved behind the curtain and undressed down to my panties.

I was already expecting the dress to be very revealing but as I slipped it on, I found that my breasts were only just covered. By covered, I mean that it hid my nipples but very little else.

I heard Raju call out, "when you're ready Indrani."

I checked myself in a grimy mirror that was hanging on the wall. Then, anticipating the old man leering at my near naked breasts, did my best to suppress my feelings of revulsion as I opened the curtain and walked out. I walked slowly and carefully, fearful that my breasts might break free with each step.

As I predicted, the old man was just staring at my breasts as I stopped a few feet in front of him. Just like earlier that morning I could see his obvious erection poking out beneath his filthy salwar pants.

Raju turned to him saying, "what do you think?"

The old man smirked as he said, "nice tits. Now stand still while I adjust the hem."

He then pulled out a marker pen from his pocket. Kneeling in front of me he said, "pull up the hem so I can see your crotch."

I hesitated and glanced at Raju, but he said, "just do as he asks."

I could see the lust in the old man's eyes as I reached down, gripped the hem, and pulled it up over my upper thighs.

"Higher," said the old man impatiently.

Reluctantly I did as he asked, pulling the hem up to reveal my panties.

"Move your feet apart," said the old man.

As I nervously shifted my feet apart his hand slid swiftly up the inside of my thighs stopping within an inch of my crotch.

It felt as though he was staring directly at the crotch of my panties as he took the marker and drew a short line across each thigh at the same height as the top of his hand.

He then withdrew his hand, briefly brushing up against the gusset of my panties as he did so.

Having pulled the hem of the dress back down he folded it back up, pinning it in place using the marks on my upper thighs as a guide. Having worked his way around me he stood back and said to Raju, "what do you think. Is that short enough?"

Raju walked behind me before replying, "yes, perfect, I can just see the bottom of her arse cheeks."

"OK," the old man said to me, "carefully take it off and I'll get it finished and sent to your hotel this afternoon."

I turned around and started to walk toward the curtained area until Raju said, "no, take it off here and then you can pay the old man."

"But surely Jack will be paying him," I said pleadingly, half suspecting what was coming next."

"Yes," said Raju, "but Jack has agreed with the old man that you will give him his tip. Now come back, stand in front of him and take off the dress."

As I turned to face the old man, I could see him drooling with lust as I reluctantly reached up to unfasten the halter neck. The two halves of the halter then fell from my naked breasts. I then unzipped the skirt section and pushed the dress down over my thighs. I stepped out of the dress and passed it to the old man. He quickly placed it on the cutting table before moving back in front of me. I watched his gaze roam slowly up from my feet up to my breasts as he unfastened the waist of his filthy salwar pants. He then pulled the pants down to his knees revealing the fact that he was not wearing any underwear.

My gaze was instantly drawn to his penis. The old man was small and scrawny, but his erect penis looked out of all proportion to his body. I was easily the same size as Jacks.

"Get on your knees," said Raju, "you know what to do."

As I knelt before the old man, he gripped his erection, pulled back his foreskin and pressed the head against my mouth. It stank of stale urine. I wanted to get this ordeal over with as quickly as possible, so I braced myself before opening my mouth and tentatively licked his exposed glans. The taste was as bad as the smell but as he pushed it between my lips, grabbed my head with both hands and began to thrust into my mouth my thought was to hope that he would cum quickly and I could leave.

Compared to Jack, Raju, and the others I had sucked, the old man seemed tentative until Raju said to him, "don't hold back. Thrust it into her throat. She's good at swallowing."

I felt him grip my head tighter as he forced the whole length of his erection into my mouth and down my throat. He then began thrusting fast and hard. With each inward thrust his wiry pubic hair crashed against my lips and the head of his erection pushed into my throat. I initially struggled to suppress my gag reflex but, as in the past, with drool leaking from the sides of my mouth I overcame it.

I could hear his breathing becoming heavy and felt his urgency increasing. As I sensed his approaching orgasm, I braced myself. He started to moan and then said, "take this you whore." I felt his shaft pulsating between my lips before he erupted in my throat. I was grateful that he pulled back a little which allowed me to swallow most of his disgusting slime more easily.

Finally, he pulled his penis from my mouth, wiped the head over my lips and said, "go and get dressed."

As I stood, I glanced down at my breasts which were covered in my drool. I walked quickly over to the curtained area, stepped inside, and drew the curtain. On a dirty looking shelf, I saw a large box of tissues. I grabbed a handful and wiped my mouth and breasts dry.

I then dressed and walked back out into the room. The old man was already busy stitching the hem as Raju said, "come on, let's go."

9.

We returned to the car and were soon heading back toward Amir's club. As we drove Raju passed me a bottle of water. It felt good to wash away the foul taste of the old man's dick and the lingering taste of his ejaculate.

The afternoon had flown by and as we neared Amir's club, I was already feeling anxious.

Amir greeted us at the rear door, and we were soon inside. Amir turned to me saying, "Follow me, it is only thirty minutes until your performance." I felt apprehensive and nervous as he led the way to the changing room, he'd shown me earlier that day. We both entered. The beautifully embroidered red silk kameez, the gold saree blouse trimmed with red and matching salwar pants were hanging on a rail next to a dressing table. I then spotted the tiny red and gold G-string laid on the chair. Amir then said, "The other two dancers will join you soon but, in the meantime, I want to run through what I expect from you."

"Yes sir," I said.

"As I explained earlier you will be dancing with two others on the stage. They will dance either side of you and as the dance progresses, they will pull off each item of clothing until you're left wearing just the G-string. You must continue to dance as they strip you."

"Yes sir," I said.

"Finally, the girls will pull off the G-string. My clientele will have paid good money to see between your legs. For the finale you must be facing the audience at the front of the stage and squatting with your knees wide apart. If you fail to reveal everything to the audience, you will have failed, and I will not pay Raju. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good," said Amir, "the two girls will come and help you to change. I'll be in the audience when you perform so do not disappoint me."

"No sir."

Amir then left the room and a minute or so later two younger women entered. They seemed friendly and we were soon chatting as they helped me to change into the special outfit.

The time passed very quickly and the three of us were soon heading for the stage. The younger women sensed that I was very nervous but reassured me telling me how they got a thrill out of teasing the men.

We entered the stage from the rear. The curtains were closed but I could hear the low murmur of the men gathered in the audience.

The three of us moved forward until we were stood immediately behind the curtain. My heart was pounding. The music started and as the curtains drew open the three of us began to dance.

The room was small and dimly lit but I could make out about a dozen or so men seated around the front of the stage. A bright spotlight was pointing directly at me making me feel like a startled animal caught in the glare of a car's headlights. Despite my nervousness I began to enjoy the dance. I then sensed the other two move closer. I felt a sharp tug on my kameez and suddenly it was gone. The men cheered loudly as I continued to dance wondering which item of clothing would be next. Even though the music was loud I could hear the men begin to chant, "show us your tits, show us your tits!"

The other two then moved behind me. I felt a hand on each shoulder. In perfect time with the music, I felt a sudden pull on the shoulders of my saree blouse. The Velcro fastening gave way, the saree blouse fell to the floor and my naked breasts were revealed to the audience. The two women leaned in close, and one said, "shake your boobs."

Remembering Amir's earlier instructions, I moved my upper body from side to side. With my breasts swaying with the music the men continued to cheer. As I continued to dance, I felt the two women grip the waistband of my salwar pants. With one swift movement my salwar pants were gone and the only hint of modesty that remained was the tiny red and gold G-string.

I continued to dance, frequently plunging into a squat position with my knees apart as the dance dictated. Each time I squatted the men began shouting out, chut, chut, show us your chut!"

I felt one of the two women put her hand just above my buttocks and her fingers curl under the top of the G-string.

This is it, I thought. The final indignity. She timed her actions perfectly. Just as I began my low squat, I felt the G-string slip from my body. One of the two women then leaned down and said, "you've done it. This is the finale. Stay down and spread your legs as wide as you can."

The spotlight was now shining directly between my widely spread thighs as the men clapped and cheered. Finally, and much to my relief, the curtains closed.

Showing myself like that felt both degrading and demeaning and yet, almost hidden behind my posh girl veneer I could feel the familiar feelings of arousal and excitement. I did not want to admit it but showing myself so crudely to a group of appreciative men had given me a thrill.

As the two women helped me to my feet, I could hear Amir talking to the men saying, "I think you will all agree that she was very sexy. Nice body, great tits and a hairless chut that screamed, fuck me!"

Despite being talked about in such a crude way, I felt strangely flattered.

I turned and started to walk back to the dressing room when one of the women said, "you haven't finished yet. We must prepare you for your finale."

"But I'm already naked," I protested. "What else do I have to do?

The woman smiled as she led me to a position at the centre of the stage. She then revealed two metal rings spaced about three feet apart that had been concealed beneath small, hinged covers in the stage floor.

The other woman briefly disappeared off the stage and then returned moments later with a box. She placed it on the floor, reached inside and pulled out a set of handcuffs saying, "hold out your wrists."

I began to protest until she added, "Amir's instructions to us are to get you ready and if you refuse, he will call Jack."

Knowing that I had little choice I still felt curious and asked, "Ready for what?"

"To satisfy the highest bidder," she said. "Your strip routine was just to showcase what you had to offer. All the men will be aroused and feeling horny after watching you strip and displaying your pussy. Amir is now conducting an auction amongst them, and the highest bidder will win the right to satisfy his lust in your body."

The other woman swiftly clamped the handcuffs onto my wrists as the other one then pointed to the metal rings saying, "stand astride between the two rings."

I followed her instructions and began to feel helpless and vulnerable as they retrieved two lengths of rope from the box and tied my ankles to the rings.

With my ankles tied securely keeping my feet wide apart one of the women then moved to the side of the stage and began winding a winch handle. As she turned it, I looked up and saw a rope being lowered down. My cuffed wrists were then held up and the rope tied around them. I heard the winch begin to turn again and my wrists were then pulled up above my head. Finally, I watched a blindfold being pulled from the box and stood there helplessly as it was tied around my head and over my eyes.

I began to feel alone and disorientated after I sensed the two women leave. The heavy curtain in front of the small stage functioned as a sound barrier but I could still make out Amir's voice in what I assumed was the auction in its final stages saying, "any advance on fifteen thousand. Fifteen thousand to fuck that gorgeous looking hairless chut." There was a pause before he said, "the cunt is yours sir."

I was feeling increasingly anxious and vulnerable, manacled to the rings as minutes passed with nothing happening.

Suddenly there was the sound of the stage curtains opening and I heard footsteps approaching me. I assumed it was the successful auction bidder but had no idea whether the rest of the men had left or if they were still there watching. He was close. I could hear his breathing and sensed him slowly walking around me, as if checking out what he had bid for.

Without warning he suddenly slapped my buttocks with a stinging blow causing me to shriek with surprise. He continued to slap each one, left right left right, pausing briefly between slaps to squeeze and maul each cheek. My buttocks were still stinging when he moved around to my front and ran his hands over my belly. He then removed his hands from my belly leaving me wondering what he would do next. Again, I could hear his breathing and then shrieked again as he delivered a series of stinging blows to the sides of my breasts using each hand alternately.

Despite this rough treatment, or perhaps because of it I felt myself becoming increasingly aroused. I could feel the wetness between my spread legs and my nipples swelling, tingling and becoming more sensitive. He stopped the slapping and began to roughly maul my breasts; squeezing and kneading them as if they were mounds of dough.

Without any warning he suddenly gripped my nipples. Pinching them painfully and pulling them.

Releasing my nipples, he then slowly slid his hands back down to my belly. In contrast to the painful pinching and slapping he gently stroked the softness for a while and then moved his hands away.

I heard the unmistakeable sound of a zip being unfastened and then gasped as he suddenly thrust his hand between my legs. I felt the tips of his fingers brush between my parted labia, spreading the wetness that was oozing from me. He paused for a moment with the tips of two fingers poised at my entrance and then pushed them all the way up into my vagina. Seemingly satisfied, he then pulled them back out. I felt him move up close and then the head of his erect penis push between my labia. In all this time he had not said a word until now when he said, "When I watched you spread your legs and show off your chut I knew I had to have you. No matter what the cost I wanted to thrust my cock into your cunt and fuck you."

With that he entered me, burying the length of his erection up inside me. I felt his arms encircle my hips. His hands gripped my buttocks, and he began to thrust urgently into my body. There was no tenderness, no consideration for my enjoyment, just his desire to use my body for his own pleasure. He was soon pounding into me. With each inward thrust his pubis crashed into mine. I could hear his breathing becoming heavier as his fingers dug into the soft flesh of my buttocks. His thrusts became faster and faster until with a series of gasping breaths I felt him ejaculate deep inside me. he kept his penis inside me until his breathing began to return to normal. He then pulled out and I felt him wipe the dripping head on my thighs.

Nothing more was said. I heard him walk away and then for a minute or so I felt alone and vulnerable again. Despite the humiliating experience I felt very aroused. I had to admit to myself that I was disappointed when he ejaculated inside me because I had been quite close to an orgasm.

I could feel the auction winner's ejaculate begin to trickle down the inside of my thighs and then footsteps approaching me. For a moment I thought I was about to be untied until I sensed somebody behind me, felt fingers delve between my buttocks and then something cold being smeared onto my anus. I tensed my buttocks as I felt a slippery finger pushing inside me.

I had no idea who it was until a voice from behind me said, "both Jack and Raju told me you like being fucked in the arse." It was the unmistakeable voice of Amir.

I knew it was pointless to deny or object.

I was then shocked to hear Raju, who must have crept up in front of me, say, "while she's tied up like this it would be a shame to miss the opportunity of using both her holes at the same time."

As Raju spoke, Amir pushed his finger all the way up into my rectum. He wriggled it around before withdrawing it and spreading more of what I now realised was lubricating gel, around and into my bottom. Resigned to my fate I tried my best to relax as he slowly eased two fingers up inside me.

He pushed them all the way in, moving them around to prepare me for his penis.

Slipping his fingers out he said to Raju, "I'm going to try her arse for size with my dick. Once I'm in there you can use her chut.

Amir then leaned close to my ear saying, "are you ready for this slut?"

"Yes sir," I said, as I mentally prepared myself.

I heard zips being unfastened and visualised the scene, me tied naked and vulnerable with an erect penis to my front and back ready to use my body to satisfy their lust.

First, Amir pressed the head of his erection up against my anus. It felt slimy and I assumed he had coated it with the lubricating gel which I was grateful for. He then eased it an inch or so inside me causing my sphincter to tense and impede his entry. I felt him increasing the inward pressure and tried my best to relax. Behind the blindfold I had my eyes closed tightly and kept repeating to myself, 'you've done this before, more than once.'

I felt Raju brush his fingers over my clitoris reminding me how aroused I had become. For a moment I forgot the imminent invasion of my rectum and must have relaxed my sphincter. With a suddenness that caused me to gasp Amir's erection pushed all the way into my rectum. As it entered, I felt more ejaculate dribble from my vagina. This did not deter Raju who, after hearing Amir exclaim, "her arse feels fantastic!" quickly thrust his dick into my dripping vagina.

They both remained still for a moment, buried to the hilt in each of my holes. Amir was the first to start thrusting. As his momentum built, his arms encircled me and grabbed hold of my breasts. Raju then began to thrust in synchronisation with Amir. As Amir was on the back stroke Raju thrust inward and vice versa.

1...45678...10