Indrani's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amir was gripping my nipples hard, as if using my breasts as handles as they both pounded into me. The stage area filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and the slapping of flesh against flesh. Despite Amir's violation of my rectum, I could feel my earlier arousal rising to new heights as each thrust of Raju's erection stimulated my G-spot. Both men began thrusting faster and faster and I felt swept up in the moment. I could feel my orgasm building rapidly with the three of us now breathing hard and panting. The fact that I was shackled, helpless and blindfolded no longer mattered. All that mattered right then was my orgasm.

I began to gasp and squeal uncontrollably as both men thrust urgently into my body. Despite the handcuffs and ropes my body convulsed and twitched as my orgasm filled every sense.

This seemed like a trigger for the men as I heard Raju grunt and gasp before feeling him ejaculate deep inside me. Amir soon followed, exclaiming, "take this you slut," as his semen flooded my rectum.

After a couple of minutes Amir and Raju pulled out of me. My ankles were untied, and the blind fold removed. Finally, my hands lowered, untied from the rope and the handcuffs removed.

I looked at Amir and Raju, both standing there grinning with their penises still semi-hard, dribbling and protruding from their pants.

Amir then said, "you must finish the job and clean us. Now get on your knees."

"Yes sir," I said, and got down on my knees. Amir moved in front of me, pushing his penis against my lips and saying, "you know what to do."

I reached up, held his slimy penis with two fingers and then began to lick it clean. He reached down, grabbed the back of my head, forcing me closer saying, "take it in your mouth." Having licked and sucked it he seemed satisfied and pulled away. I then shuffled across to Raju and did the same for him.

Amir zipped himself up and said, "the girls will come and help you to clean up and then bring you to my office."

Both Amir and Raju then left me alone on the stage.

I looked around and saw that I was alone and the seats in front of the stage were all empty. I felt relieved that at least the other men had not been watching my degradation.

But then I froze. In the centre of the small auditorium, I saw a video camera set on a tripod.

The two women then returned and led me back to the changing room. Once inside they handed me tissues and a wet flannel to clean myself. They said nothing as they watched me cleaning myself and putting on my clothes.

They then led me to Amir's office. His door was open. I entered and saw him and Raju looking at a monitor. My thoughts immediately returned to the camera I had seen in the auditorium. Confirming my worst fears a grinning Raju said, "Well done Indrani, we've got a great video of your strip routine."

Amir then handed Raju a bundle of notes saying, "here, the ticket sales and auction totalled one thousand nine hundred rupees. That should be enough to pay you back for your lost earnings after you lost your job.

Raju took the money, stuffed it into his pocket and said to me, come on, let's go.

10.

We left Amir's club and were soon driving back to the hotel. Raju

seemed pleased as he said, "I was just thinking how much money you could make for me if you did what you did back there full time."

"I'm not a whore!" I snapped back at him.

He just laughed and said, "you were back there."

I fell silent as I reflected on what I had just done. OK, I had little choice, but it had fulfilled one of my secret fantasies and had resulted in a fantastic orgasm.

We were soon back at the hotel and standing outside Jack's room waiting for him to open the door.

Having let us in he immediately said to Raju, "did Indrani earn enough to pay what you were owed?"

"Yes," said Raju, "she did."

It was now early evening and Jack announced that he had ordered room service for himself, Chi-Chuan, and me. Raju excused himself and left the room. Jack then held up what I recognised to be the dress that had been delivered to him earlier and said, "Tomorrow I will be signing the contract and having a small reception here in my room. You and Chi-Chuan will be wearing your special dresses."

At that point Chi-Chuan appeared from her room wearing what was obviously her special dress. It was an emerald, green cheongsam with a hemline just below her knees but the slits in the sides went all the way up to her waist. The fabric of the bodice had been changed to a fine see-through mesh leaving her pert bra less breasts clearly visible.

Jack then handed me my dress saying, "go to your room and put this on and then come out and show me. Oh, by the way, like Chi-Chuan, no underwear, you must be naked beneath the dress."

Once inside my room I undressed and put on the dress. I looked at my reflection in the bedroom mirror and realised that the dress was even more revealing than I thought. The fine cream silk clung to my breasts, and I could clearly see my dark nipples showing through. The hem was even shorter than I remembered, barely covering my vulva.

I was about to go back out and show Jack when he knocked on the door saying, "before you come out look in your wardrobe. There is a pair of black stilettos and a pair of fifteen denier black hold up stockings. Put those on then come out and show me."

Having found the hold-ups, I put them on and then stepped into the stilettos. I glanced in the mirror again and realised how the dark stockings accentuated the obscene shortness of the dress.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the main living area. Both Jack and Chi-Chuan stared at me as I walked carefully toward them. I felt as though with each step one, or both of my breasts would slip out from the narrow strips of silk forming the halter.

Having walked over to where Jack and Chi-Chuan were standing Jack said, "Stand side by side girls."

As we stood side by side Jack slowly checked us both out before saying, "my guests are going to love you two."

I watched as he moved closer to Chi-Chuan and slipped his hand through the side slit of her cheongsam. She giggled and squirmed as he said, "where's my hand Chi-Chuan?"

"Touching my pussy sir," she replied.

He then moved around, stood in front of me and put his hand under the hem of my dress. His fingers pressed up against my outer labia as he said, "And where is my hand, Indrani?"

"Touching my pussy sir."

Tomorrow, at the reception when you two are serving drinks, you will have to quickly become accustomed to being touched and groped. You will not object or try to sidestep any amorous hands. The sole purpose of you being there is to entertain and amuse my male guests. Understood?"

"Yes sir," we both said in unison.

"Good, now let's go and sit at the table. Our meal will be delivered in a few minutes."

Just as the three of us sat around the table the doorbell rang.

"That will be our food," said Jack. "Indrani, go and open the door."

I felt very self-conscious as I carefully walked over to the door afraid that my breasts would escape at any moment. I opened the door and was faced by a uniformed member of the hotel staff standing behind a trolley laden with food. His gaze immediately fell to my breasts, shifted down to the hemline of my dress and then back up to my breasts before he said, "room service madam."

I stood to one side and beckoned him inside. I watched him wheel the trolley over to the table, then walked back and stood there while he unloaded the various dishes. Jack had obviously noticed that at every opportunity he got, the man glanced at me, or more specifically, at my breasts. Jack looked at me, grinned mischievously and said to the man, "What is your name?"

"Arjun, sir."

"Well Arjun, what do you think of her tits?"

He appeared surprised and flustered by the question but replied, "Very nice sir."

Jack then stood, walked behind me and, without any warning, unfastened the halter. As the two strips of fabric tumbled down, I instinctively raised my hands to cover my modesty. Jack grabbed my hands, pulled them away to reveal my naked breasts.

Jack then said, "magnificent aren't they."

"Yes," said Arjun.

I could see the lust in Arjun's eyes as he gazed open mouthed at my exposed breasts.

Jack then said, "OK, you can go now."

Arjan looked disappointed as he headed for the door and left.

I re-fastened the halter straps before the three of us sat down to eat.

Jack looked at me and asked, "did you like me showing off your tits just now?"

"Kind of," I replied quietly, "but embarrassing."

Jack laughed as he said, "he's probably found somewhere private and is having a wank right now imagining that he's fucking you."

I tried to ignore what Jack had said but felt a secret thrill imagining the guy masturbating whilst fantasizing about me.

Having finished our meal, we moved into the lounge area and sat. We had finished a bottle of wine between us, and I was feeling relaxed when Jack suddenly said, "both of you, stand up and take off your dresses. Let me see how lucky I am to have two very sexy women to satisfy my needs."

We both looked at him and said, "yes sir."

I slipped off the dress and watched Chi-Chuan do the same. I was about to take off the hold-ups when Jack stopped me saying, "leave those on and the stilettos, they make you look more like a high-class hooker."

I wasn't keen on being told I looked like a hooker, but I liked to please him and was already becoming aroused wondering what he had in mind for me and Chi-Chuan.

Jack had a mischievous look on his face as he said, "both of you, come and stand in front me."

We were stood on either side of him when he said, "move your feet apart so I feel between your legs."

Chi-Chuan glanced at me and giggled as we both obeyed.

Jack then slipped a hand between mine and Chi-Chuan upper thighs. He briefly stroked the soft flesh before sliding it all the way up to my vulva. As his fingers teased my labia I heard Chi-Chuan gasp. Glancing across at her I could see that he already had a finger inside her as he exclaimed, "I like a woman who is always wet and ready. With that he then eased a finger up inside me saying, "and that makes two. Two hot, moist, pussies eager to please me."

While he was fingering the pair of us there was a knock on the door.

I watched Jack grin as he said to me, "Indrani, go and answer the door."

I felt Jack's finger slip from my wetness. I suddenly felt nervous not knowing who would be knocking on the door.

"Hurry up Indrani," said Jack, "it will be Arjun come to collect his trolley and the empty plates. Go and let him in."

I felt very awkward as I walked over to the door wearing just my sheer black holdups and black stilettos. Each step resulting in my breasts swaying, reminding me that I was naked.

I reached for the door handle and tried to hide behind the door as I opened it.

Arjun stepped inside, glanced at me peering around the edge of the door and then noticed a naked Chi-Chuan before saying, "I've come to clear the table and take the trolley back, but I can come back later."

"No, please come in Arjan," said Jack, "Indrani is eager for you to see her naked body."

Despite my degrading experiences of the past few days, I still felt reluctant and shy as Arjan entered the room. As if to add to my discomfort Jack said, "close the door Indrani and come over here."

"Yes sir," I said submissively.

I slowly walked back to where Jack was seated, conscious of the fact that Arjan would be gazing at my naked buttocks as they swayed with each step.

Jack still had his finger up inside Chi-Chan's vagina as he said, "Arjan, leave the trolley for the moment and come over here."

As Arjan walked over Jack said to me, "turn around and face him, Indrani."

I could see the same look of lust in Arjan's eyes that I'd seen earlier that evening. I could see his lust filled gaze slowly shifting back and forth between my crotch my breasts.

The source of my embarrassment and discomfort was rooted in the fact that in everyday life I was superior to him. I came from a privileged and wealthy background whereas he was just a servant. I knew that Jack would almost certainly insist on me demeaning myself with this older man who was probably the same age as my father. However, it was these same feelings of embarrassment and discomfort that sent shivers of excitement and arousal through my body.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jack saying to me, "move your feet apart and place your hands behind your neck Indrani."

I gazed down at the floor as I obeyed Jack's instruction. With my hands now clasped behind my neck my breasts jutted out from my chest. As I shifted my feet apart, I glanced at Arjan and saw the lust in his expression as his gaze shifted down to my hairless pubis.

Jack then said, Arjan, "what do you think?"

"She is very sexy," said Arjan.

I glanced down at Arjan's trousers and could see the bulge of his erection as Jack said, "touch her, Arjan. Run your hands over her naked body."

He looked hesitant and troubled as he replied, "I'm worried that I could lose my job sir. It is strictly forbidden for staff to fraternise with guests."

"No one will ever know," said Jack. "She likes to show off her body to strangers. Earlier today she did a striptease in a very seedy men's club culminating with her spreading her legs and showing off her chut to a group of men. Also, she knows that if she refuses to do anything I tell her I will send some very compromising videos of her to her husband."

Arjan looked a little more confident as he moved closer and tentatively reached for my breasts. He ran his hands over them, squeezing the soft flesh before pinching my nipples.

"Put your hand between her legs Arjan and feel if she is wet."

With increasing confidence, Arjan slipped one hand from my breast and moved it down over my belly to my pubis.

He glanced at Jack and then at me before slipping his hand between my legs and sliding his fingers between my oozing labia.

"Well," said Jack, "is she wet?"

"Yes sir," said Arjan.

"Push two fingers up into her chut. She'll like that."

Once again, my body had betrayed me as I yearned to feel Arjan's fingers push into my wetness. The situation had aroused me more than I thought. I felt Arjan's fingers begin to explore my wetness and then tried and failed to suppress a soft moan as I felt two of his fingers ease up into my silky wetness.

He kept them deep inside me as Jack said, "Are you married Arjan?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you still have sex with your wife?"

"Now and again."

"Has she ever sucked your dick?"

"A few times when we were younger."

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

"Only once sir, but she said it was disgusting and I had to promise never to do it again."

I was left in little doubt as to where this was going as Jack said, "Indrani here is very good at sucking dicks. She loves the taste of cum and always swallows it all."

While Jack spoke, I felt Arjan's fingers moving inside me.

Jack then said, "Arjan, you have been very attentive and courteous this evening and I would like to reward you."

"Thank you, sir."

"I'm going to give you two choices. Whichever you choose you can have now."

"Thank you, sir."

Your choices are:

A generous cash tip or have Indrani suck your dick until you cum down her throat.

What will it be?"

Arjan said quietly, "I'd like her to suck my dick."

"Good choice," said Jack.

A saw Arjan glance over to Chi-Chuan as Jack said to her, "go and help Indrani by getting Arjan's dick out."

With his two fingers still deep inside my vagina I watched Arjan's gaze shift to Chi-Chuan as she walked over to him. I felt a hint of jealousy as he very obviously appraised her slim body and pert little breasts whilst moving his fingers inside me.

She knelt to one side of his feet, reached up and began to unfasten his trousers.

I watched as she pulled down the zip and unfastened his belt. I felt his fingers move again inside me as Chi-Chuan pulled his trousers down to his knees. She then gripped the waist band of his underpants, pulled it out and then down, exposing his erection.

It looked quite large, about the same size as Jack's which easily reached my throat.

As I watched, Chi-Chuan caught my eye and grinned before wrapping her small hand around its girth and easing back his foreskin.

I was startled as I suddenly heard Jack right behind me say, "lower your hands and hold them behind your back.

"Yes sir," I said and then felt him cuff my wrists together.

Arjan then pulled his fingers out of my wetness as Jack said, "Indrani, you know what to do. Kneel at his feet and show him how good you are with your mouth."

As I knelt obediently at Arjan's feet Chi-Chuan guided the exposed head of his erection between my lips. I tentatively licked over his glans trying to ignore the taste of stale urine.

Arjan remained still as I licked and sucked the head of his penis until Jack encouraged him to move by saying, "don't hold back Arjan. She's not your timid wife who you are afraid of upsetting. She's just a submissive slut who loves being abused. Just hold her head firmly and fuck her mouth."

Jack's words, submissive slut, struck a chord and deep down I knew he was right as Arjan gripped my head and began to thrust into my mouth. His thrusting was quite gentle at first but, with no resistance from me, his lust and confidence seemed to grow. Gripping my head tightly he pushed the whole of his erection into my mouth causing me to partially gag as his glans pushed into my throat. Remembering a trick that I had learned from both Raju and Jack, I repeatedly swallowed to kept my gag reflex under control.

With Arjan's pubic hair now repeatedly crashing against my lips and the head of his dick plundering my throat I secretly relished the feelings of being used. I wanted to feel Arjan's lust as he used me for his sexual gratification. The repeated thrusting into my throat was causing strings of drool to escape from the sides of my mouth. I could feel it trickling down onto my breasts as he relentlessly fucked my mouth. His thrusting became faster and faster. I could hear his heavy breathing and sensed that he would soon climax. I felt his shaft begin to pulsate between my lips. His thrusting suddenly paused with the head of his dick pushed in my throat. I heard his gasp and then spurts of slimy spunk slid directly down my throat. I managed to swallow most of it but some mixed with the drool that leaked from my mouth.

I gasped for air as he pulled back, allowing me to swallow some more.

He then released his grip on my head and slid his dripping dick from my mouth.

I looked up at him as he quickly pulled his underpants and trousers back up. He looked embarrassed as he muttered, "thank you" before hurrying to the trolley and the table. He quickly loaded the dirty dishes onto the trolly and then left the room.

I noticed that Jack and Chi-Chuan had returned to the seat.

I was about to stand when Jack said, "stay where you are. You haven't finished yet."

I turned to look at him. He was still seated, and Chi-Chuan was kneeling in front of him with her head in his lap and his erect dick in her mouth.

She stopped and let his dick slip from her mouth as Jack said to her, "go and stand next to Indrani."

She got up and walked over to where I was kneeling. Jack followed with his rock-hard erection protruding from the open fly of his trousers. Chi-Chuan was right next to me but facing the opposite way as Jack came up close and playfully slapped my face with his dick.

He then moved a step sideways and, slapping Chi-Chuan's buttocks with his dick, said, "I wonder how many men are as lucky as me to have the choice of two very sexy ladies who'll do anything I want."